Kerry is in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you want him to do next?' Jodie asked as she rolled over onto her back, pushing my head down between her legs, allowing me a glorious view of her pussy lips as they began to part; her delicious grooly lips opening up and revealing the true depths of her arousal. I licked my lips in anticipation of being pulled closer and closer towards her sex.

'Hey,' Alana protested playfully, 'it's me first isn't it? What do you want him to do to me?' As she spoke, she slid her underwear down her legs and tossed them aside, revealing her own pussy to Jodie. The air was thick now with the scent of arousal and the sexual tension was palpable. The two girls were clearly warming to each other on a more than friendly basis now.

'You,' Jodie said, grabbing me roughly be the hair, 'worship your Princess' asshole.

'Yes ma'am,' I grunted in response, shuffling across the bed and planting soft kisses on Alana's bottom. She still lay on her front and lifted it up slightly to meet my lips.

'This is cheeky,' Alana gasped as she felt my kisses exploring each of her smooth cheeks in turn. 'Are you sure about this?' In response, Jodie merely leaned over and pushed the back of my head hard into Alana's ass, parting her cheeks and pushing my lips and nose into the crack.

'Worship that ass slut,' Jodie commanded.

'Ohhh,' gasped Alana as she felt my probing tongue taking its first tentative licks of her tight, puckered asshole. 'Wow, that feels good.' I began to lick and kiss at her most sensitive of areas with a passion, Jodie's grip did not loosen on the back of my head and I quickly succumbed to a sense of dizziness as a result of a lack of oxygen - I did not care in the slightest, I was at my happiest when being used as a conduit for their sexual gratification. Clearly the two girls were forming some sort of sexual connection; who knew what they were even doing above me while Jodie made me worship Alana's asshole? It wasn't for me to know. All I was there for was to provide sexual pleasure for these two goddesses.

Alana began to thrust her ass back against my tongue, encouraging me to probe at her entrance and to fight my way through her puckered opening into the warm, forbidden confines of her anus. Above me I heard soft moans and mutterings between the two girls. Jodie seemed to become more agitated next to me and I was aware of her body writhing more and more. However, it was Alana who quickly became more restless as I continued to probe the insides of her ass with my tongue. Before long, she was bucking back, face buried in the pillow, hand between her own legs stimulating her clitoris to orgasm while Jodie continued to force my face between her ass cheeks. She came, shuddering and wailing to climax, riding my face with her ass as I licked and kissed and worshipped for all I was worth, bringing my beautiful Princess to an earth-shattering orgasm.

'Oh, fuck.' Alana gasped softly as she came down. Jodie released her grip on my head and I fell to the side, gasping for air; my cock throbbed painfully, desperate for any form of attention in the cool air of the room. Through half-closed eyes I watched as Alana and Jodie embraced on the bed, kissing each other passionately and locking together physically, allowing their hands to wander and to explore each other's body.

'That was...' Alana gasped, breaking the kiss momentarily. '...wow.'

'Uh, huh,' replied Jodie, caressing her new lover's breasts and looking her in the eyes as they continued to kiss.

'Your turn,' Alana whispered. She didn't even look at me as she reached down and gripped my hair. I found myself being guided between Jodie's legs. She parted them and her pussy lips opened too, revealing the deep, pink coral between her legs, glistening with moisture and anticipation.

I took a deep breath a split second before Alana pushed my face hard between her new lover's legs.

Quickly my face became crushed between the pressure of Alana's hand on my head combined with Jodie's own powerful legs as she trapped me in place and began to fuck my face vigorously. I was vaguely aware of the moans of both girls above me as they continued to writhe and moan in ecstasy, but knew I had to focus on my own job. Not that I was in control over much of what was happening; a combination of Jodie grinding her sloppy, wet pussy over my face and Alana pushing my head hard between her legs meant that all I could do was lick and kiss wherever my tongue found itself. I was more than happy to do this however and lost myself quickly in the rhythm of the girls' fucking.

Jodie's grinding became more erratic after a few minutes and I could sense that she was approaching climax. I doubled down my own efforts and felt her responding in kind.

'Ohhh, fuck!' I heard moans from somewhere above me, 'eat my cum you little bitch.' My face was rewarded with a torrent of fresh, hot fluid from the depths of her pussy as she squirted her cum all over my willing face. I knew that I was on the verge of climax myself and it was only through force of sheer will itself and my devotion to my wife's commands that I managed to hold off as Jodie rode my face to a powerful climax.

'Thank you,' Jodie finally muttered as she pushed my face away from her spent pussy and rolled, perspiring onto her back. I knew that gratitude was not being directed towards me.

'Mmmm, thank you,' Alana responded, kissing her new found lover as they both used their feet to push me to the end of the bed in much the same way you might push a blanket away on a hot summer night.

As the girls drifted off into an easy slumber above me, they idly resumed toying with me with their bare feet, leaving me rock hard and on edge until I too drifted off into an uneasy slumber, broken regularly by their probing, teasing toes.

Chapter 15

The drive home from the hotel had been a torturous affair. I figured that I had managed about two hours of sleep the previous night - and that was probably being generous. Both girls had slept fine, but their feet had been constantly restless, toying with me mercilessly throughout the night; keeping my throbbing, aching cock right on the edge of release, my mind a whirlwind of sexual desire and submissive cravings.

Over breakfast I had been made to provide sexual release once again to both of the girls - they had kept me under the table, fulfilling their early morning desires as they chatted and made plans to see each other again soon.

As a result, my mind was fried. The two day affair had radically changed my perspective on everything. I was no longer just a meek, submissive husband behind closed doors; I was now openly subservient to all women, craving their orders and their sexual demands.

Despite the fatigue however, I loved my new station in life. I couldn't wait for the next woman to pick up on the vibes that I exuded and to selfishly take advantage of my obvious desire to please.

For now, though, I needed sleep.

My wife clearly had other ideas. 'In here,' came her command as she heard my footsteps in the hallway of our house.

'Yes Boss,' I replied, trying not to let the exhaustion come through in my voice. Of course she was nude on the sofa; legs spread wide, pussy clearly wet in anticipation of my return.

'You know I won't be admitting to it publicly, but I've fucking missed you Adam,' she said, toying gently with the hairs in her pubic mound.

'I've missed you too Kez,' I replied honestly. The thought of seeing my wife had been the only thing that kept me going on the journey home. I felt warm, safe and secure in her presence. My time away had been fun of course, but I had been doing it all for her, strange as it seemed.

'Come and show me how much then,' she whispered, her face flushed with anticipation. I didn't need any further encouragement. I quickly stripped myself of clothing and dropped to my knees - all thoughts of my weariness banished instantly from my mind. We stared deep into each other's souls as I crawled across the carpet to her. Yes, I had been sexually active with other women over the past 48 hours, but Kez was the only one who mattered. We both knew that.

So sweet was the flavour of her nectar that I almost came instantly from the taste of it alone on my tongue as I took my first loving licks of her. Clearly, she too was almost as worked up and she trembled and quivered as I ran my tongue up and down the length of her folds and into the space between her cheeks to savour her ass. 'Ohhhh, fuck, I've missed this,' she gasped, stroking my hair softly as I began to lovingly worship her pussy, exploring her familiar nether regions and expertly and confidently pleasing her in ways that I knew she loved. It didn't take long to bring her to climax and she came, quivering with excitement and coating my face with her cum, coaxing me to swallow as she squirted hard into my eager mouth.

'Floor,' she commanded as her orgasm subsided. I did as I was told, my throbbing cock standing proudly to attention as she squatted herself over it and wasted no time in taking my full length, both of us gasping as I entered her.

'Don't you dare get carried away,' she chided, slapping my cheek playfully, but still enough to smart.

'Sorry boss,' I managed to respond through gritted teeth; my fingers clawed into the carpet and I tensed my whole body in an attempt to fight off an early climax.

'You're just my dildo,' she teased as she slowly slid herself up and down the full length of my cock. 'Say it.'

'I'm your dildo boss,' I gasped, seeing stars as I screwed my eyes shut. 'I'm your dildo.' I felt her hands wrapping themselves around my throat, cutting off my oxygen supply as she began to fuck me at an excruciatingly slow pace. As my oxygen supply dwindled, I felt myself swimming in a sea of numbness, losing focus on the world around me - the only thing I was aware of was the deep throbbing of my cock as my wife's pussy continued its rhythmic and relentless rocking motion. I became aware that the speed of her thrusts was picking up; some part of my mind was also picking up on the teasing and humiliating things she was saying to me as she used me for her own twisted pleasure, but I was too close to the edge of blacking out to care about anything other than the growing ache deep within my balls.

As my wife's grip suddenly loosened around my neck, I snapped back into the moment, just in time for her to lift herself off of my cock, rubbing vigorously at her clit as she came screaming and squirting, soaking my chest and my cock with her cum. My cock twitched and bobbed uselessly in the air as she coated it with her warm, sticky fluid. Suddenly, she was on my face, gripping handfuls of hair as she fucked me into the carpet, bringing on a succession of orgasms one after another, forcing me to swallow her juices, eyes burning and stinging, hair soaking and matted, writhing around uselessly on the floor, being completely and utterly used by the woman closest to me in the whole world - and loving every single second of it.

'Fuck, fuck...' Kez gasped as she finally flopped aside onto her back beside me. 'I needed that.' As she spoke, I felt the tips of her right toe coming into contact with my aching cock, causing me to gasp involuntarily with gratitude. 'You like that my little foot slut?'

'Uh-huh Boss. Thank you.' I gasped, thrusting my cock against her teasing toes.

'Want to cum?'

'Please Boss,' I gasped, begging her, pleading with my eyes, she responded with a coolly raised eyebrow. 'Please,' I grunted, feeling the tip of her big toe as it circled the head of my cock, toying with my slit.

'You have thirty seconds.' As she spoke, she pressed her sole down hard against my shaft, trapping it against my stomach and providing me with enough pressure to thrust my cock against.

'Thank you Boss,' I gasped as I began to fuck her soft sole, her cum providing a lovely, warm, slippery lubricant. She stared coolly into my soul as she watched me writhe pathetically beneath her foot, fucking it frantically in a desperate attempt to bring my orgasm closer and closer.

'5'

'4'

'3'

I wasn't going to make it. I pleaded with my eyes, begging for more time.

'2'

'Please Boss,' I grunted, fucking her foot with reckless abandon.

'1'

'Ungggghhhhh.' I grunted, feeling nothing but fresh air as I thrust my cock forward one more time.

'Well,' she whispered, leaning in close to my ear and flicking her tongue out to tease my lobe. 'Are you going to cum for me little foot slut?'

'Ohhhhh... fuckkkkkkk...' I grunted, her teasing voice finally tipping me over the edge. I felt the orgasm released from deep inside my soul. The first wave cause only a little dry twitch of my cock in the air; but this was only a tease of what was to come. Screwing my eyes shut, I felt my hot, sticky cum pulsing up my shaft at the speed of a freight train. The first true load shot from the end of my cock like a cannon and blasted my own cheeks with gooey wetness. My wife began to laugh next to me as she watched me squirm around on the floor, coating my chest and neck with ropes of ejaculate. I lost count of the times she called me her dirty little foot slut, humiliating me further as I blasted my seed all over my naked body. Each new insult seemed to prolong and intensify my orgasm further.

The last thing I felt as I drifted off to sleep on my living room carpet, covered in my own ejaculate, was my cock, still twitching and bobbing in the air as the last of my semen dripped and dribbled from the head.

Chapter 16

'I just heard the doorbell Boss, may I go answer it?' My heart pounded in my chest. I knew exactly who it was and why they were here. So did my wife. She glanced across at me from her position on the bed, nodding slightly at me before resuming the application of her makeup. I made my way downstairs and opened the door to Alana. I gasped at her beauty - her dark hair had been teased into bouncy waves and fell sensually down around her shoulders; she wore a floor length dress which showed off her curves beautifully and the plunging neck line drew my eyes straight to her cleavage.

'You look stunning Princess,' I complimented her, my cock stirring as I picked up on her strong, citrus-scented perfume.

'Thank you Adam,' she responded, playfully raising an eyebrow as she glanced down at my naked cock, 'but you needn't have said anything anyway - your cock tells me everything I need to know.' She stepped into the house, handing me her bag to sort out for her. 'You may remove my shoes now, before preparing me a drink.'

'Yes Princess,' I eagerly replied, dropping to my knees and unbuckling her strappy, heeled sandals; I took note of her freshly pedicured feet - she had chosen a deep green colour for her toes. Her feet felt warm and soft to the touch as I delicately removed each of her heels in turn, reverently kissing each of her feet as I did so.

'Don't get carried away bitch,' Alana reproached from above, 'this is about your wife tonight.'

'Sorry Princess,' I flushed, before showing her to the living room and scuttling off to the kitchen to prepare her a drink.

Before long, Kerry joined us downstairs. As she walked in, I was on the floor; massaging Alana's feet for her while she sipped her cocktail and played on her phone. Both I and Alana gasped slightly as my wife entered the room. She looked stunning. She wore her hair down - it was naturally thick and luxurious (often drawing jealous compliments from other women) and fell halfway down her back. She wore a backless black dress which tied around her neck and had a neckline that fell even lower than Alana's own, revealing the full, pert curves of her breasts as they pressed against the fabric. The dress fell to her ankles, revealing her own freshly pedicured (by me) feet bare, save for a couple of new toe rings which I had bought her specially for the occasion.

'Get me a drink,' she instructed as she sashayed into the room.

'Yes Boss,' I replied meekly, standing to my feet. As I walked past Kez to make my way to the kitchen, she smacked my ass hard, almost bringing tears to my eyes.

'I shouldn't have had to ask for a drink you little bitch,' she teased, as both she and Alana dissolved into fits of giggles at my humiliation.

'Sorry Boss,' I replied, biting my lips to prevent a moan of pain from escaping them.

I was used as a waiter and very little else for the next few hours, refreshing the girls' cocktails and serving them the meal I had prepared as they caught up with each other over the week's events and chilled out and relaxed together as they always had. The only difference now being that I stood naked in the corner of the room until my services were required.

As Alana recounted our days away together I stood, flushed and humiliated, only yards away. The stories of my submission and constant arousal brought back the memories of everything they had put me through. Despite the fact that it was with other women though, I could tell that my wife enjoyed hearing the tales of my deeds - she continually prompted for more details and gave me the occasional glance - her eyes ablaze with mischief. My cock was throbbing and leaked precum by the time Alana had finished her story.

'I could tell how worked up you had gotten him,' Kez spoke. 'His cock was throbbing within seconds of getting back into the house. Tell Alana how I rewarded you,' she motioned for me to speak.

'I was allowed to fuck your feet, Boss,' I replied, staring at Kez's long toes as she wiggled them on the floor, the slutty pink nail polish she had instructed me to use today always drove me wild.

'Don't forget why you were doing all of this though you little footslut,' my wife reminded me - she had taken to referring to me as this recently, each and every time she said it made my cock ache and throb just a little bit harder. 'Remind us why you were doing all of this.'

'So that Alana would fuck you Boss,' I whispered, almost breathlessly.

'That's right,' Kez responded. 'So why don't you go and sort us out some more drinks and then come and worship our feet like the little bitch that you are, so that me and Alana can get a little more comfortable.'

'Yes Boss,' I replied as I hurriedly collected their empty glasses and retreated to the kitchen to mix some more cocktails for my goddesses.

The next hour was spent at the feet of my goddesses. I began with my wife's beautifully soft soles; lovingly working the mango scented foot lotion into each of her feet in turn and devotedly massaging her in just the way she likes it. I stared at her toes as I worked the lotion into her skin, my cock throbbing and crying out for release as the fruity scent of the lotion filled my nostrils. Once I had spent around half an hour worshipping Kez's feet, I switched and focused my attention on Alana's. Repeating the process, I again lost myself in the rhythm of the massage, fixating on the high curvature of my olive-skinned goddess.

Above me, the girls chatted and drank, ignoring me completely as I worshipped at their feet. They had been close friends for quite a while, so it was natural that they sat so closely together on the sofa. Tonight, however, the little touches on the arm and the occasionally held eye contact carried much more of a sexual edge to it. Neither of the girls had proven to be backwards in coming forwards and there seemed to be very little nervousness or apprehension about what would be happening in the bedroom shortly.

'What are you staring at?' Kez's voice broke into my reverie. I realised that I had looked up from Alana's feet and was studying both the girls' facial expressions as they sat close together on the sofa and spoke in hushed giggles and whispers.

'N...nothing. Sorry Boss,' I replied, blushing.

'Don't lie to us footslut,' she teased. 'Lay down.' I did as instructed, laying down at their feet, cock bobbing in the air of the room. Kerry quickly and expertly wrapped her soles around the shaft and began to slowly tease me by stroking her arched soles up and down the length. 'Why were you staring at us?'

1...345678