Bisexual Interracial Triad

Story Info
Grant fucks Felicia and Leroy in Atlanta. Bi trio.
1.2k words
3.15
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

Night falls over the City of Atlanta, Georgia. After dining at Kandi's Restaurant, a small group of college friends headed home for some fun. Hayden Grant, his wife Felicia Browne and their good friend Leroy Tibbs have known each other since their halcyon days at Georgia State University in the late 2000s. Fast forward almost two decades, and life has taken them in new directions. Hayden is a successful engineer, Felicia is a schoolteacher and Leroy is a divorce attorney. After many drinks, the three of them ended up in bed together that night...

"So damn tight," Grant said, and the six-foot-tall, slender and red-haired white dude sighed while doing his thing. Gripping Leroy Tibbs's hips, Grant pushed his big white cock even deeper into his smooth black ass. The big black man grunted, stroking his big black cock while his ass got filled with white dick. Lying on the bed, which shook as the two bisexual gentlemen did their thing, Felicia Browne fingered her wet pussy while watching the show. The short, thick and big-booty young black woman was quite aroused by what she was seeing.

"You need more lubricant," Felicia said, and she grabbed the bottle of lotion before making herself useful. Grant grinned and withdrew his big white cock from Leroy's asshole. Felicia kissed Grant and then added more lotion to Leroy's ass, for which the big black man was most thankful. Grant pushed his cock right back into Leroy's ass. Interracial bisexual action is all the rage these days. Nothing wrong with that at all. If black guys and white guys want to fuck each other and involve women in the action, who can get in the way?

"Thanks, honey," Grant said, winking at Felicia as he resumed fucking Leroy. Arching his back, Leroy moaned deeply as Grant's cock filled his asshole. As a bisexual black man, Leroy has been with plenty of women and more than his share of men. Normally, Leroy is the Top, as befitting his status as a BBC King in the swingers scene of Atlanta, Georgia. Tonight was a night for trying new things. Is the world going to end because a macho black man tries white dick? Nah, not really.

"Easy does it, my dude," Leroy said, groaning as Grant's cock continued to stretch his asshole. Grant nodded and slowed down a bit. Felicia, hovering nearby, rubbed her clit while watching the action. After a while, the young black woman decided to rejoin the action. This is a true bisexual party, as in the women get to play, not a homosexual party, where only the guys play and the women don't get to do more than watch. Felicia noticed that Leroy's huge black dick got harder as Grant fucked him. Licking her lips, she went for a taste...

"Hmm, I want some of that," Felicia said, and she grabbed Leroy's big dark dick and stroked him. Leroy was surprised by this to say the least, so he chanced a glance at Felicia. Grinning, Felicia winked at Leroy and then took his dick into her mouth. A lot of black ladies who date/marry white guys suddenly become allergic to black dick and that's a damn shame. Felicia isn't like those broads. This black lady has a white husband, that's true, but she still loves black dick. Hell, Felicia is one of those black ladies who shares black dick with her bisexual white husband. Isn't that progressive of her?

"Hmm, go for it, girl, that feels good," Leroy said, sighing happily. Felicia nodded and massaged Leroy's balls while sucking his big black dick. At the same time, Grant buried his big white cock balls deep into Leroy's ass, causing the big black man to moan even deeper. A lot of insecure white guys have a problem with black men. Grant isn't like that. He's the kind of white guy who has sex with black women AND bisexual black men. If there were more guys like Grant out there, the world would be a better place. A more progressive place, to be sure...

"Take this dick, big man," Grant said through gritted teeth. Truth be told, Leroy's ass was too damn tight and the merciless pressure it exerted on Grant's dick was getting too intense. Grant loves a tight asshole and doesn't care whether it belongs to a woman or a man. He's like that bisexual porn star, Steve Rickz. The dude will stick his cock into anything or anyone. No shame in his game. After fucking Leroy's ass for a while, Grant pulled out of him. That's black booty for you. It is simply irresistible but hard on the dick, damn.

"Hmm, yeah, that feels good," Leroy said, sighing in relief as Grant's huge white cock finally vacated his butt hole. Felicia on the other hand continued to suck Leroy's dick. Black dick has a unique smell and taste, and Felicia missed it. Leroy's huge dark dick hardened in Felicia's mouth and she sucked him good, until he warned her that he was ready to burst. Felicia ignored Leroy's warning and sucked him until he came. When Leroy came, Felicia sucked every last drop of her cum. This soul sister simply had to satisfy that thirst for black dick, regardless of her queer white husband's feelings on the matter. It's that important.

"Hmm, I need some dick," Felicia said, looking at both Leroy and Grant. The two bisexual studs looked at the sexy black woman and smiled. Whatever the lady decides, they're down for whatever in the bedroom. Grabbing new condoms and lotion, they got themselves ready for more wicked fun. Grant lay flat on the bed, and Felicia happily straddled him. The young black woman impaled her pussy on her white husband's thick cock. Grant smiled, caressing Felicia's tits as she began riding his fuck stick. Let the wicked fun continue...

"Hot stuff, here I come," Leroy said, stroking his big dark dick while watching Felicia ride Grant. The sexy young black woman seemed to be having the time of her life with that big white cock embedded in her pussy. Leroy, who just rode Grant's cock, knew exactly how Felicia felt. He admired Felicia's thick black booty. Grinning, he put on a condom, sprayed it with lotion and then positioned himself behind Felicia. Briefly turning around, Felicia flashed Leroy a wicked smile and a nod. Is there a better invite?

Leroy spread Felicia's thick black booty and pressed his hard dick against her asshole. Meanwhile, Grant thrust his cock deeper into Felicia's pussy. Felicia moaned passionately as she rode the two hard dicks in her holes. Few females can handle the intensity of having a huge black dick in their butt hole while a big white cock fills their vagina. Felicia isn't like most females. This feisty black dame is a real roughrider. Felicia screamed like a banshee as Leroy and Grant poured their dicks...and energies...into her holes. The lady was having the time of her life, and it's just the way she gets down.

Following a wild night filled with adventurous sex, the three amigos parted ways. Felicia and Grant said goodbye to their old friend Leroy, and that was that. It is good for old college buddies to stick together throughout the ages and keep in touch. A lot of people lose touch with friends and family because that's life in the United States of America. Felicia, Grant and Leroy go out of their way to make sure that doesn't happen to their rather unique, erotically charged friendship. Bisexual Triads aren't easy to maintain but they are worth it. Ask the fellas and ladies who form these unique relationships. You just might learn something.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers