Kerry Pt. 03

Story Info
I'm introduced to Kerry’s sister.
3.6k words
4.53
6.2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had established another place to fuck her, I took full advantage. Although the risk at work was fun and exciting (for both of us I think) it was less attractive now I had found where she lived and could enjoy her properly. For the next month I turned up at her door regularly and there was never much to be said. I just marched her into her bedroom and fucked her. Sometimes I tied her, sometimes I didn't but I maintained a level of control anyway. Then, one morning I turned up horny and impatient and she looked alarmed. She was still in her bathrobe (she only got dressed just before she had to go out) and as soon as she opened the door she shook her head and said

"No, not today, we can't, Claire is still here, she's not working today."

I knew she shared with her sister but she hadn't been there when I had called before and I'd almost forgotten about her. Well, my cock was very keen on another visit to Kerry's cunt so I just pushed past her and went into the lounge. Her sister was sitting on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle. She wasn't dressed either and her bathrobe was shorter than Kerry's and showed a nice expanse of leg. She looked a little older, darker hair and the bulge in her robe suggested that she had the family tits, not quite as big a Kerry but a good handful. She was also smoking a joint and looked curiously at me through the haze of smoke.

"Hi!" I said, leaning towards her and offering my hand "I'm Greg, Kerry's team leader." She moved a little and barely shook my hand, although it was enough to give me a glimpse of cleavage.

By now Kerry was standing next to me so I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. I felt her stiffen but I was in no mood to be denied.

"I have been giving Kerry some extra training...you know, customer service, how to make people happy and content with what she has to offer them, and she offers almost everything now, it's been great finding out how accommodating she can be when required. She obviously has more experience than I first thought, she has even taken her 'A' levels, although I haven't explored that with her yet I know others have."

At that point I dropped my hand behind her and gave her arse a firm squeeze so that her sister was in no doubt what I meant by 'A' level.

"We are just going into her room now for another session. I won't keep her tied up for too long, I'll be gone as soon as I'm satisfied that she is taking it all in."

With that I gave her a broad wink and grabbed hold of Kerry's hand before pulling her towards her bedroom. The two bedrooms were off a short corridor from the lounge, next to each other with a bathroom opposite. Kerry's bedroom was the first one and therefore shared a wall with the lounge. As I pulled her inside she was still hissing "no, no, she will hear everything." But I took no notice. I pushed her down onto the bed and pulled off her robe, once more pulling the belt free. I quickly tied her hands together with one end of the belt and tied the other to the headboard. This gave me more flexibility in moving her around than tying her in the crucifix position. I quickly stripped off and straddled her with, as usual, my cock between her tits.

"Honestly Kerry, I really can't believe you sometimes! You wanted to say 'no' to me today didn't you? I thought that we had agree that in exchange for you keeping your job I could have you anytime I want? Isn't that true?"

She just nodded

"You have had men back here before haven't you?"

"Yes, but late, when she has been in bed."

"How about at home?"

"No, never allowed to have boys back."

"How about her? Have you heard her fucking?"

"No, never."

"Well that's interesting then as she is about to hear her little sister getting fucked in the arse. I have been saving that hole for a special occasion and you trying to say 'no' seems to fit the bill. Let's start though by letting her hear what you sound like when you cum before I give your arse a fucking it won't forget."

With that I squeezed her tits together and thrust my cock nice and hard between them before getting off her. I opened her bedside draw and took out the vibrator I knew she had in there.

"She must have heard you using this." I said.

She shook her head. "No, never use it when she is here."

Truth to tell I could understand why. It was quite a cheap one and pretty noisy. My wife has an expensive one from Anne Summers that is fairly quiet but this one made a noise like a motorbike with a broken exhaust! However, having used it on her before I knew that Kerry loved how it felt and would have as many orgasms as the battery life would allow.

I got down between her legs and pushed them wide apart. I could see she was aroused as her cunt was a deeper shade of pink and her inner lips were engorged and poking out of her slit. I ran the tip of the toy up and down a few times, spreading her cunt lips wider until I could see her clit starting to poke out.

"Are you ready." I said

Looking up I could see that she was biting her lip, probably trying to keep quiet as she knew that she would react once I turned the toy on.

I turned the toy to the first setting and it started to buzz started as it vibrated in my hand. Despite being cheap it was obviously powerful as the moment I ran it over her clit she bucked her hips and stifled a moan. I ran it up and down her cunt lips, turning and twisting so that it spread them wider and I could see her getting wetter and wetter. I turned it up to the next level and rubbed it hard against her clit, making her legs shake as I did so. Her breath was now coming in gasps and she had forgotten about being quiet as I continued my assault on her, turning the toy to it's highest setting as I probed the dripping gash between her legs.

It was a very powerful feeling having her tied and at my mercy. I wanted her to cum, I wanted her sister to hear, I wanted her to have no control over her body, I wanted it to react as I wanted it to react. So I made her cum. I rubbed the vibrator hard against her clit, scrubbing furiously from side to side as I did so. She almost screamed as she came. If I wanted her sister to hear in the next room then no problem, I think she would have heard Kerry orgasm if she had been outside!

As she gasped and groaned I did what I enjoyed best. I moved the tip of the toy down to her cunt hole and pushed it inside her with one hard thrust. The sound changed as her body accepted the buzzing plastic and it became muffled, getting louder again as I pulled it out and then once more muffled as I rammed it deep inside her. I fucked her with the toy, listening to her moan and groan as I did so. I pushed her legs higher, exposing the puckered hole of her arse, my ultimate goal for that morning. I pulled the toy out and turned it down, marvelling at how wet it was.

I moved it down and started probing her tight brown hole, twisting and turning to open her up more and more as I worked it inside. It's a strange thing but I have always found that once you get a toy or your cock inside a woman's arse, it seems to suck you in. It was the same this time and once the first inch was in, the next four or five went in very smoothly until it was all the way in. She was wide eyed now, gasping for air and sweating as I gently started to work the toy in and out until she was taking it easily and I could turn it to the next setting.

I hadn't forgotten about her sister and was enjoying the thought that she would be listening to what I was doing to Kerry, but a movement in the corner of my eye made me think she was doing more than listen. I had deliberately left the door open a little but now it was certainly wider than I had left it. It was difficult to see with any certainty but I was pretty sure that Claire was watching through the gap of the door jamb. I thought I could see the white of her bathrobe breaking up the darkness. Dirty girl, I thought, well if you want to watch your sister getting fucked then that's fine by me.

I rolled Kerry onto her side facing the door and pulled the toy out. Her arse was much more open now and my straining cock was looking for a hole to fuck. I got behind her in the 'spoons' position and moved myself until my cock was lined up and in position. Kerry stiffened as I started to push firmly inside. There was some whimpering and I had to tell the stupid cow to relax but eventually, with a bit of force, I was balls deep inside her arse. I pulled her leg back over mine exposing her shaved cunt to her sister and started to fuck her hard. I managed to work up a nice rhythm and she was obviously enjoying it too from the noise she was making. I reached over and rubbed her clit for a few moments before pushing first one finger then two into her cunt. I could feel the outline of my cock against my fingers as I roughly pushed them in and out, enjoying how it made her wriggle around. The vibrator was sitting on the bed and the temptation to try it was irresistible. I pulled my fingers out of her sticky hole and wiped them on her before fumbling with the toy and turning it on.

Holding it against her clit was a big hit with her and she gave a long low moan as I pressed it hard against her. I could almost feel the vibrations in my cock even then, and when I pushed the buzzing toy deep into her cunt I think we were both in heaven! I loved the way it felt and managed to turn it to its highest setting as I started to fuck her harder and harder. The angles were awkward and I could not get as much purchase as I would have done had she been on her knees for an arse fucking but in a way that made it better as I lasted longer. Kerry appreciated it as I think she came twice before I finally filled her arse with my boiling spunk.

I let the toy slip out of her and turned it off as we both came down to earth. My cock softened a little and slipped out and I reached up and untied her hands. I rolled on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me as we kissed deeply. Pulling apart I asked if she had ever had a cock in each hole. She shook her head. I then took great delight in telling her how I intended to have her tied, gagged and blindfolded at some point in the future and six of us were going to keep her cunt and arse full of hard cock for hours and hours....he eyes were wide with fear as I told her, but her legs wrapped themselves tighter around me and I knew that she would let me do whatever I wanted to her.

We disengaged and she disappeared off to the bathroom while I slipped on my boxers and went in search of a drink. I went into the kitchen and her sister was standing there, a half smoked joint hanging from her fingers. I filled an almost clean glass with water and swallowed a few mouthfuls as she finished the joint, flicking the nub into the sink. Her eyes were slightly unfocused and there was a slight smile on her lips. Looking like that in just her short robe made her look quite vulnerable which was just how I like my women.

"You were watching us." I said. "You were watching me fucking your sister. I could see you through the gap in the door. Did you like it? Have you been tied up? Have you had your arse fucked? Kerry loves it, she is a dirty bitch. Did it turn you on? You watched for quite a long time; you must have been excited by it."

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me and I could hear her breathing getting faster as her mind flicked back to what she had just seen.

"I bet it made you wet. I bet you were touching yourself weren't you." I said.

I had moved closer to her as I was talking and we were now almost toe to toe. I pushed my hand forward between the fold of her robe and up to her cunt.

She wasn't wearing any knickers and I could feel that she was wet as soon as my fingers touched her. I ran my fingers up and down, spreading her lips and flicking her clit. Still she said nothing, just stood there and let me do as I liked. I pulled the belt of her robe open and it fell apart. Her tits were not quite in her sisters class but they were plenty big enough. I looked down and she had shaved her lips but left a tuft above. My fingers curled upwards, penetrating her, slipping easily into her hole. I grabbed a fat tit with my left hand and leaned forward to kiss her. She responded hungrily and my cock was quickly rock hard. She was leaning back against the worktop and I was tempted to fuck her standing up, but that never seems as satisfying. I could see the sofa out of the corner of my eye and, giving her no time to react, I dragged her out of the kitchen and pushed her down onto it.

There was a moment of fumbling as I pushed my boxers down and pushed her legs apart but my cock was demanding access to her body almost before she knew it. With a few sharp thrusts I was home and fucking my second sister of the morning. Given that my cock had just been in Kerry's arse it was not very hygienic but that was hardly my problem!

We moved around as the sofa was not very wide and eventually we both had one leg on the floor and I had her left leg over my right shoulder. I settled into a nice pace, enjoying the sight of my thick cock splitting her cunt lips as I fucked her and the way her tits wobbled and bounced. She had her head back and her eyes closed and was getting close to cumming so I dropped my let hand down and tried to rub her clit with my thumb. The angle was awkward though so instead I pulled her arm across and put her fingers down there and she got the message. She was soon rubbing frantically as I fucked her faster and faster until with a long loud groan she came.

It really wasn't a very comfortable position for me so I pulled out and was in the process of putting her on her knees as she leant on the top of the sofa, arse out and tits hanging down, when Kerry walked in.

"What the fuck!" she gasped as she saw her sister push her arse towards me, obviously eager for more cock.

I looked at her and grinned. "She was watching the whole time we were fucking, she saw everything, saw you tied, saw you cumming on the toy, saw me fucking your arse. It turned her on so much I only had to touch her and she was gagging for it. Sit down and watch if you like, fairs fair and I don't mind."

With that I sank my cock into Clair's cunt and, gripping her hips firmly, began to fuck her hard. Kerry didn't sit down but she continued watching. Maybe she was remembering that this was the first position I'd had her in? I remembered it well, how good her cunt felt, how she was somehow better than most. Her sister was a little different, not as tight but she was still a good fuck and it helped that she was only 20 or 21, almost half my age. I have always preferred younger.

The Mrs is my age and although she has a great body, is kinky as hell and loves fucking, I'd still prefer a nice tight teen like Kerry. I did wonder what the Mrs got up to when I was working late. I certainly would not object if she ended up in a similar position to Claire with one of the younger sales guys giving her a good shagging occasionally. There have been times when I have come home horny after getting a feel (or more!) of one of the girls and it had been easy to get the Mrs going. Maybe she had been fucked in the back of a car or had her big tits groped and like me, wanted more. Good luck to her is all I can say, it works for both of us.

With those thoughts running through my head I banged the sister until she had another orgasm, helping herself again by reaching down and rubbing her clit as I pumped my cock into her. After that I did her harder and faster until I could feel my balls tightening and I slowed a little as I prepared to cum. Looking at Kerry I said

"Is she on the pill?"

Kerry just nodded so I gave her big sister another 30 seconds of furious fucking before injecting her with what felt like a pint of baby batter. What a great morning!

I pulled out and she slumped onto the sofa, spunk leaking from her well fucked hole. Kerry just stood there looking at her. I wiped my cock on her bathrobe and left them to it and went and got dressed in Kerry's bedroom. Fortunately there were showers at work and I always left a towel etc there just in case. I was going to need it!

When I went back into the lounge they were both sitting, Kerry in a chair and Claire, now dressed in her robe, on the sofa. I went over to Kerry first. I leaned forward and kissed her, my hand reaching through her robe and fondling a big tit. I took my time, enjoying her firm flesh and hardening nipple. I had the feeling that if I had wanted to I could have fucked her again, then and there. Instead I just said that I would see her later. I then went over to Claire and did the same, sticking my tongue down her throat and squeezing her tits. I told her how nice it had been to meet her and that I hoped to see her again before leaving the two girls to their brooding silence.

Later that day I saw Kerry in one of the breakout areas having a coffee. I went over and sat down. She looked up at me and shook her head.

"You are a bad man! That was so embarrassing! How could you do that!"

"Give over Kerry." I said "You watched me fucking your sister. Don't tell me you didn't like watching. If it embarrassed you that much you would have left the room. She certainly liked watching me fucking you!"

"I know, I know...it just seemed weird...exciting but weird, seeing my sister like that. I have never seen anyone having sex before. Yes, I have seen porn but this was different, closer, more real."

"Better?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Do you want to do it again?

"NO!!! Well, I don't think so. Maybe with someone else but not her."

"When I told you she had been watching what did you think? Did you like the idea? I think it excited you which was why you stayed."

"Yes, that's true."

"Next time I come to your flat and she is there, I'm going to tell her to come into the bedroom and watch properly. I'm going to tell her to sit in a chair at the side of the bed, make herself comfortable and watch me fucking you. And when I have finished you can swap places and I'll tie her up and fuck her raw, be really rough with her, teach her a lesson for spying on us. What do you think?"

"Mmmm...yes. Teach her a lesson for spying...Mmmmm.....fuck her arse, she told me this morning she has never tried that. Yeaaa, I'd love to see that."

With that we both burst out laughing, excited at the idea of what we would be doing to Claire in the future...