All Comments on 'Kerry's Hubby Sees Her in a New Way'

by LuckyDave1066

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

In every other story the protagonist female has sex with any/every other guy. And author describes it weirdly. Always portraying protagonist as nympho. But I liked the way you took the story forward without indulging into sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I missed something

Why did she strip before? I guess i missed an earlier story. If she had then she wouldn't have needed research. She has no issues in stripping and getting felt up and admitted she would have done more is birthday boy hadnt cum. What she did was also cheat. Probably before when stripping. So too bad about tony. Now she knows how it feels.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
Such a hypocrite.

Yes he admitted to some sexual contact with some strippers but she herself was or is a stripper also having sexual contact with others and doing “3a”. She admitted a willingness to do even more had the guy not already creamed his pants. Two cheaters that belong togethethe likes strippets and she is a stripper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
part 3?

I want part 3!

rkinsella002rkinsella002over 4 years ago
Amazing Descriptions

You tipped yourself with this one. The descriptions of Kerry on the stage, and her growing acknowledgement to herself that she loves showing off really put this one over the top. Please write more about Kerry and her friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous