Kevin and Angies Wet Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked some more about guys, fantasies and the lot. It was two a.m. when we finally decided to go to bed.

"I sleep naked," I said as I took off my tee shirt and tried to get my shorts off before she saw the damp spot where they'd been riding up on my wet pussy.

"Me too," she said pulling her sweatshirt over her head.

I couldn't help but notice, maybe because I was staring between her legs, the dark blue line on the crotch of her light blue panties before she took them off.

She was as turned on as I was.

We stood for a few seconds looking at each other, checking out the goods, if you will.

As I said, at five feet even, I towered over her four foot, ten inch frame. She was deeply tanned, everywhere. I was envious of her boobs, big without being cartoonish on her small frame capped with hard, dark, puckered nipples. Her tummy was flat, not quite as tight and toned as mine, but I'd have gladly planted sloppy wet kisses on it until the wee hours of the morning and her pubic hair was trimmed in a wide landing strip.

I swear, I could feel her eyes on my body. Running over nipples that were so hard they ached, my tight four pack abs (no matter how hard I try, I can never seem to find number five and six) and my wet, hairy pussy.

She raised her arms over her head and did a quick spin. Her butt was fantastic, womanly and round, compared to my muscular "guy's butt". It was the kind of but that made you want to cup it with both hands and squeeze.

Copying her, I gave a spin.

"Nice," she said as I faced her again.

Reaching out, she pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm glad we're roomies," she whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We separated and got into our beds.

She and I traded "good nights" and we turned out the light.

Staring at the ceiling in the dark, I was exhausted. I also knew there was no way I was going to fall asleep until I got myself off at least once.

Sliding my hand down my tummy, my fingers ran through my thick bush until they found my throbbing clit. Easing my fingers along my lips, I confirmed my pussy was absolutely dripping.

"I can hear you," I heard Itty's voice in the darkness.

"Uh..I," I stammered, enjoying that embarrassing yet erotic thrill of being "caught" masturbating.

"I'm touching myself too," she told me.

Fuck I was turned on!

"Want to do it together?" I asked.

"We are, aren't we?"

"No, I mean together, together," I told her.

I would have crossed my fingers, waiting on her answer, but they were too busy rubbing my clit.

"Uh..Sure," she answered.

I got out of my bed, grabbed my pillows, propped them up on the footboard of her bed. Leaning back, I spread my legs so my wet pussy was open and facing her.

The light hurt my eyes as she reached over and turned on the lamp.

"I want to be able to see each other," she gave as an explanation.

"I'd love that," I said, as she pulled off her blankets, exposing her luscious body.

"God that looks so hot," she moaned watching the fingers of my left hand pinch and pull at my rock hard nipples as the index and middle finger of my right, slowly massaged my swollen clit.

"I like playing with my boobs too," she continued, cupping one in each hand, squeezing them while pinching her nipples between her fingers.

At that moment, I wanted nothing more in life than to feel those magnificent boobs in my own hands.

"I also love sliding my finger in and out of my pussy," she continued.

Demonstrating, she slid her middle finger over her hard clit, between her lips and buried its entire length in her wet hole.

"That looks so good," I commented.

"It feels good too," she purred.

Abandoning her boobs, she plunged two fingers from her left hand in and out of her pussy, while the middle finger of her right stroked up and down on her clit.

I kept my steady pace rubbing circles over mine with two fingers, continuing to pinch and pull my nipples.

"I'm getting close," I announced.

"Me too," she said, grinding on her clit. She quickly moaned, "I'm cumming."

She grunted and groaned her way through her climax.

It was so sexy, fingering my pussy, watching her writhe on the bed.

Her smooth, muscular leg pressed against mine. That skin contact was all I needed to push me over the edge making me a groaning wreck as a huge orgasm coursed through my body.

Living with her was a great four years.....

Seeing that Kevin was right on the edge of cumming, Itty and I backed off teasing and stroking his cock and alternated running our feet over the rest of his body, letting him suck on our toes, occasionally licking and kissing each other's toes.

"Did Bitty tell you that we used to masturbate together a lot?"

He shook his head.

"I told you that first night," I told her. "That was going to the grave."

"So you didn't tell him about how we used to relax before meets, making out and fingering each other?"

"Oh wow," Kevin moaned as his cock throbbed.

"Nope."

"You were such a great kisser," she told me. "You're still the only girl I've ever kissed. There have been so many times over the years that I wished we'd gone further."

Her toes were back wrapped around Kevin's cock, stroking it.

"I kept offering," I told her.

"All that and you two never....?" Kevin asked.

"No," she answered, shaking her head. "We would kiss, play with each other's boobs, suck each other's nipples, finger each other...hell we even tried scissoring a few times, but I always chickened out when it came to eating each other's pussies...But the night is young."

I could feel the head of Kevin's cock rubbing against my tummy as I leaned over him as Itty's and my mouths met in a kiss.

Our tongues wrestled together, Kevin moaned and I felt his first orgasm of the night splash against my tummy....

"God that felt good," was my post orgasm announcement to Kevin as we continued on our drive. "I was thinking about that first threesome with Itty."

"That was hot," he told me. "I love watching you get yourself off."

"I can see that," I said, looking over at his hard cock, still sticking out of his shorts.

"Please?" he asked, looking from his erection to me.

I looked so good, precum drooling all around the head. I love sucking his cock. If I had to expand on it, I really just love having a cock in my mouth, but I do love it most when it's Kevin's. I love hearing him moan as my tongue rolls over it, feeling it throb as he fills my mouth with cum and the feel of it softening as I hold it between my lips after he cums.

But I didn't want him getting off just then. I wanted to tease him some more, so when he did go off, in my mouth, my pussy, on my feet or maybe even deep in my butt, it would be explosive.

"I could suck you off," I bargained. "But if you wait just a little while longer, I'll do something special for you tonight."

He seemed to be pondering it, so I sweetened the deal.

"I brought my Itty wig."

12