All Comments on 'Kevin and Dawn Pt. 03'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LotsToShareLotsToSharealmost 4 years ago
More to love about Aunt Vickie!

Loved going down memory lane with Aunt Vickie! I think it sets the stage wonderfully for where this might go with Kevin and Dawn.

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
5 stars

love aunt vickie! wish i had one like her

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Very loving, very kinky, very bisexual and homoerotic

I jumped into this story line with this chapter. But I’m glad I did. This was VERY hot. But also quite loving and realistic. You talked about pregnancy. I do WISH anal stories talked more about prep and LUBE! Spit and cunt-juice are NOT enough. Not for safe, comfortable anal play. And nobody can go safely from ass to mouth or ass to cunt. That’s just an invitation to a terrible infection! Still, this story got me excited. I am going to enjoy this story, for sure. This sets up quite a few questions that are going to need hard answers. Thank you.

—Grant

Experienced70Experienced70almost 3 years ago

Aunt Vickie is tremendous! Another great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES