All Comments on 'Kevin and Dawn Pt. 06'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Very hot story

Very nasty. The domination and non-consent was framed as fantasy. The whole series remains loving. It’s weird when characters take on new roles and new names for the fantasies. It gets confusing. I don’t like the cheating elements. I prefer sex to be kind and loving. The ass-play you describe is ridiculous, dangerous fantasy. Spit, cum and pussy juice are NOT adequate lube to safely ass-fuck. And one SHOULD use a condom ass-fucking. The whole ass-to-mouth, or ass-to-pussy without washing or changing conforms is just nauseating. THAT is a huge turn off. It’s like asking for a horrible parasitic infection. You might as well eat shit or stuff crap up your pussy. It’s nuts... and ruins the sexy mood of your fantasy. Get it? Use lube, condoms, or WASH that dick (a submissive’s duty) with soap and water, before going ass-to-mouth, ass-to-pussy, or ass-to-a-different-ass. If you don’t want to wash, have lots of fantasy condoms on hand and change condoms!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES