All Comments on 'Kevin and Dawn Pt. 09'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Ryan5555Ryan5555about 3 years ago
More please

CaseyBea, you write a hot story. Personally not so turned on by bi-male action but it flows with the story line. If I were in a hot situation like the characters are here, maybe I too would go with the flow of sucking a cock.

Love the intro stories of bingo and naked dancing at the island resort.

There is a story here with all seven people going to the island and with the staff there involved, I can see massage stories, public sex and sexinhibition and a group swapping session taking place.

How about a flower fuck (a little like musical chairs) but the girls lay in a circle, heads in the centre, legs apart and the boys walk around and stop when the music stops. The aim, the girls to make the boys cum and the boys not to cum. Last man standing gets to choose a girl ( or two) for the night. Mature men usually win!!

Love the series and hope you will continue

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

This EXCELLENT story was rapidly taking on the guise of a novella if not a full blown novel. There are a considerable number of quite obvious leads for a six, seven and nine way experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES