Kevin and Dawn Pt. 09

Story Info
George and Marge get to know the perverted peeping neighbors.
10.9k words
4.67
12k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Kevin and Dawn

Part-9

(An excerpt from Part-8)

Under a bright full moon, Kevin, Dawn, and Vickie spent a good deal of Saturday night outdoors, skinny-dipping in the pool, sucking cock and lapping pussy on the pool's edge, and fucking and sucking in various positions on the lounge chairs.

They were completely unaware that they were being watched—and videoed—through the "privacy" hedge by their next door neighbor and his wife, while he jerked off and she fingered her pussy. It was not their first time watching the kids, but the older woman was a surprising and welcome addition.

If she had known they were being watched, Vickie would likely have put on a much better show.

(Part-9)

Gary and Beth—George and Marge's peeping-Tom next-door neighbors—happened to be out front when Vickie drove away on Sunday. Vickie gave them a big cheery wave as she drove past, even though they had never met.

The couple looked at each other. "Do you suppose she knew we were watching her? Watching them?" Beth asked her husband.

"I doubt it," he answered. "She's probably just the friendly sort." He chuckled, and added, "She was sure friendly with the kids over there!"

With an afternoon of yard work behind them, and the sun dipping below the tree line, Beth and Gary were walking inside when a double bing! from Gary's phone alerted him that there was motion in their neighbor's back yard.

Months before, after accidentally seeing Kevin and Dawn skinny-dipping one afternoon, Gary had hidden a small motion-sensor-equipped camera in the privacy hedge between their houses.

Gary pulled up the image, and said to his wife, "It's the kids and they're under the shower ... and they're naked!"

"Oh, wonderful!" Beth said, "Let's go!"

Whenever it was practical, the couple hurried to a secluded spot between the hedgerow and the back of their storage shed when they saw that the kids might be getting frisky. When it wasn't practical, they had the recorded video to enjoy later.

Although never as hot as watching the live action, the video had the benefit of being able to be watched in privacy where Gary and Beth could screw while watching the youngsters fuck and suck, and make as much noise as they wanted. In real-time, separated only by a tangle of twigs and needles, they were limited to jerking off and forced to stay quiet.

By the time they got to their voyeur spot behind the shed, the kids were in the pool. They swam around a bit, but then came together and kissed passionately. Gary and Beth pushed their pants to the ground in anticipation of a hot show.

Suddenly, George's voice came from the back door of the house. "How's the water?" he asked loudly.

Holy crap! both Gary and Beth thought at the same time, the kids must not have expected their folks home so soon!

They quickly realized that with the kids busted, not only was this voyeuristic jerk-off session going to come to an abrupt end, but there wouldn't be any more, either.

But Kevin surprised the couple when he answered, "Cool enough to make your pecker shrivel, but refreshing."

Dawn added, "And cool enough to make your nipples hard."

Gary and Beth moved their heads back and forth to get a better view through the tangle of shrubbery, and their mouths fell open when they saw George and Marge walking towards the pool, both completely naked.

"Holy shit!" both Gary and Beth whispered at the same time.

George dove into the water, and came up with an "Ooo, wee! That's not cool, it's cold! I think my balls just shrunk to peanuts!"

Marge walked down the steps, sucking in her breath as she went deeper and deeper. Even at that distance, Gary and Beth could see her big nipples tighten and produce a pair of fat brown nubs.

With the splashing of the water masking his whisper, Gary said to his wife, "That's a nice set of tits Marge has!" As he began to slowly stroke his erection, he added, "I'll bet you'd like to suck on one of those fat nipples, huh?"

"While you were on the other one!" she replied quietly while making little circular motions on her clit as she stared intently.

Marge was standing waist-deep in the shallow end with her naked tits still out of the cool water when Kevin swam up to her. He stood up, took her in an embrace, and kissed her passionately.

While returning the kiss, Marge reached her hand below the water and was obviously stroking her son's dick.

As the intensity of the kiss built, Kevin reached under the water and began to caress his mother's generous ass-cheeks, running his hands all over and around the submerged globes.

As he fondled her ass, Marge's dick-stroking quickened, and soon Kevin cupped his hands under his mother's ass, and lifted her off her feet.

Her knees came up out of the water as she wrapped her legs around him with her hand still between their two dripping bodies. Kevin then eased her down, and it was obvious from the expression on Marge's face—even at a distance and in the waning light—that he had just lowered her pussy over his stiff cock.

"Holy shit!" Beth said as she pressed her finger hard against her clit. "She's fucking her own son!"

"And right in front of her husband!" Gary added as he pulled on his stiff dick, oozing a dollop of pre-cum from his pee-hole. "And their daughter!"

For Gary and Beth, the voyeuristic kick of watching the kids' engage in the taboo act of brother/sister incest had been an ultimate thrill ... or so they thought. That the parents apparently knew that their kids were fucking, and were not only okay with it, but were willing to join in took the thrill level off the charts.

As her brother was plugging his cock into their mother's pussy below the surface of the water, Dawn swam to the side of the pool. She hauled herself up and turned around, planting her naked, wet ass on the edge of the cool-deck.

George swam toward her, and as he approached her spread legs, Dawn said, "Will you eat my pussy, Daddy? I want to feel your tongue in my little cunt-hole before you stretch me open with your fat cock, again."

"Oh, fuck!" Beth moaned quietly as she pushed her finger as deep into her slippery cunt as she could force it.

Gary let out a muffled, "Mmm!" as he made short, rapid strokes over his drooling cock-head and the first inch of his dick.

"You're recording this, right?" Beth whispered as she jammed her finger in and out of her drenched pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Gary answered, giving his rigid boner a couple of long, tight pulls.

"Good!" his wife replied. "Because I don't think I'm going to be able to concentrate on the live action too much longer! I'm going to need you to fuck me!"

"Your wish is my command, my love!" he whispered as he kicked his pants from around his feet. "You just tell me when!"

She kicked her pants away, as well, and with her legs spread wider, now, she inserted a second finger up her drenched cunt-hole. "Soon, baby!" she said as she watched their next door neighbor nodding his face up and down licking his daughter's pussy. "Really soon!"

"Oh, Daddy!" Dawn moaned as she looked down at her step-father as he opened his mouth to engulf as much of her puffy pussy-lips as he could. With her two little nipples pinched between her thumbs and fingers, she tugged on them, and added. "I love you so much, Daddy!"

He lifted his face from her pussy just enough to reply, "I love you too, sweetheart! I'm so glad my horny, perverted sister opened us all up to this!"

Suddenly, Dawn let go of her tits, pushed herself up off the cool-deck and away from George's mouth. She looked down at his surprised face, and said, "I need you to fuck me, Daddy! I want to feel that fat cock of yours up my little-girl pussy, again!"

George hauled himself up out of the pool, and with his erection dripping water, he took hold of Dawn's arm. But instead of taking her an embrace as Gary and Beth expected, he marched her toward one of the padded lounge chairs.

He sat down on the edge of the chair, and then pulled his naked daughter across his lap, pressing his hard-on down with her belly, and folding her arms behind her.

Their position had the girl's sexy round ass pointing directly at Gary and Beth.

"Where did you learn such filthy language, young lady?" he demanded in mock anger, and brought his free hand down on her naked, wet ass.

She let out a yip and jumped at the sharp sting, and then playing along, she answered, "Aunt Vickie!"

He landed another slap on her other cheek, and said, "Oh! My own sister, huh?" He smacked her, again, and demanded, "And what else did my slut sister teach you while we were gone?" Another slap landed, and he added, "Tell me the truth!"

Dawn moaned at the glorious jolts that her father's stinging slaps were sending to her cunt. She could feel her juices running out between her pussy-lips. Pushing with her legs, she slid herself farther onto his lap, raising her naked ass, and rotating her pussy upward at the same time. She hoped that he would notice her wetness, and add to her "punishment" by sticking a finger up her cunt.

"Don't try to wiggle away from me, young lady!" he scolded, though he knew she was really offering up her ass for another smack.

He obliged her, this time on a newly presented spot on the more tender underside of one of the tight round globes. "Now, answer me!" he added, and punctuated the command with a slap on the other.

As yet another dribble of pussy-juice ran from her cunt, Dawn cried, "Ow, Daddy! Okay! She ... she taught me to eat her pussy!"

"Well, that sounds like my slutty sister!" George said and spanked the reddening ass, again. "Did you like it? Did you like eating my sister's over-used cunt?" Another spank, and "Did you?"

"Yes, Daddy! Yes, I did!" Dawn almost shouted.

"And what else did she teach you?" George demanded, but this time rubbing his hand over the tender marks his slaps had left on his daughter's wonderful round ass.

"She ... she taught me to suck Kevin's ... his boner!" she answered in make-believe reluctance.

"Just suck it?" George asked. "That seems unlike my depraved sister. Are you sure she didn't teach you to take your brother's hard cock up your tight little cunt?"

As he spoke the last word, he pushed his index finger deep into his daughter's soaking-wet pussy, mashing the rest of his fist against her bulging lips. "Like this?" he added as he twisted his hand.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy!" she groaned. "Yes! Yes, she made me let Kevin stick his big fat cock up my cunt-hole and fuck me!"

"She made you?" he repeated with a shove and twist of his hand, forcing her pussy-lips apart around his balled-up fist. "Are you sure you didn't want it? You didn't want his big-brother dick up your little-sister pussy?"

"Oh God!" she moaned. "Yes! Yes I did, Daddy! I wanted to feel him fuck me! I used to dream about his fat cock up my cunt when I jerked-off my pussy!"

With his fist mashed against her pussy, he inserted a second finger and again twisted his hand, drilling her drenched cunt-hole.

"Was Kevin's the only cock you dreamt about while you jerked-off your pussy?" he asked.

"No, Daddy! I used to dream about your big fat cock, too!" she answered. "I used to imagine both of you fucking me at the same time! One in my little-girl cunt and one in my mouth!"

On the other side of the shrubbery, Beth moaned, "Oh, shit, baby! I need you to fuck me!"

She began to bend over at the waist, but Gary took her arm, straightened her up, and pushed her against the back of the shed. He pinned both of her arms against the siding, and pressed his body against hers, trapping his stiff, drooling cock between them.

He kissed her hard as he humped his dick against her pussy-mound, forcing moans from her mouth directly into his.

She bit his lip, and growled, "Fuck me!" between her teeth.

He moved one of his hands to her throat, keeping her pinned to the wall, and dropped the other to his stiff dick. He rocked his hips back, bent his cock down, mashed its drooling head against his wife's soaked pussy, and rocked forward, again.

Beth groaned "Oh, fuck!" between her clenched teeth as her husband's fat cock spread her pussy lips and found its way into her cunt-hole. She let out a guttural growl that Gary could actually feel under the hand that gripped her throat as he humped his hips, driving his cock as deep up her cunt as their positions would allow.

Knowing there was more of her husband's cock than was inside her, Beth lifted her feet from the ground, wrapped her legs around his naked ass, and pulled him into her with her heels. He rocked forward as she settled down onto his cock, and he buried himself completely up her cunt-hole.

With one hand under her ass and the other still clutching her throat, Gary then began fucking his wife against the wall of the shed.

"Fuck me, you bastard!" she growled at him. "Fuck my cunt and make me cum all over your fat cock!"

With the build-ups they'd given themselves while watching the incestuous action through the bushes, neither Gary nor Beth was going to last very long.

Beth came first, stifling a squeal as her cunt erupted. The added constriction of his wife's gushing pussy around his cock put Gary over the edge, and with a deep jab up her cunt, the first squirt of his cum blew out through his pee-hole deep inside of her. His subsequent fucking and squirting soon had his cum running from her pussy and mixing with her juices, soaking her ass.

***

Later that night, as they cuddled on the sofa of their basement entertainment room and watched the recorded video of the family next door, Beth said to her husband, "I guess I wasn't too surprised that the two kids might get it on—like my brother and I used to. But the folks joining in was a shock. A pleasant one, but still a shock. My parents would have thrown our asses out if they knew that Keith and I were fucking."

Watching Dawn on the big TV on her hands and knees with her father fucking her cunt and her brother fucking her mouth—a scene they missed while Gary banged his wife against the shed wall—he gently rubbed Beth's naked pussy, and she went on, "Now that we know how open George and Marge can be, we need to come up with a way to hook up with them. If they're willing to poke their own kids, I can't imagine them being offended by the idea of wife-swapping."

"I'm sure you're right," Gary said as his wife massaged his slippery cock-head between her fingers and thumb. "And speaking of your brother and swapping, are he and Janet coming for Thanksgiving, again this year?"

"No," she said. "After we showed them our vacation photos last time they were here, they booked their own stay at Fantasy Key for that week."

***

George tapped his cell phone to end the call, and he said to Marge, "That was Gary, next door. They've invited us over to their place for dinner on Saturday."

"At their house?" Marge asked. They'd gone out to dinner with their neighbors numerous times in the four years since they moved in, but Marge knew how little Beth liked to cook, so staying in for dinner was a surprise.

"He said they were going to order-in Chinese if that was okay with us," George replied. "I said it was fine. He suggested that we could all enjoy a cocktail in their hot tub before dinner."

Marge smiled, and said, "You think I should wear that two-piece number I bought for Fantasy Key?"

"That would open Gary's eyes!" George said with a laugh. "And it's certainly not like it's worn out; you hardly ever wore it!"

"Yeah," she said, "I was surprised at how quickly I got comfortable on the nude beach." She smiled contentedly remembering the week of new openness and explored fantasies, and said, "What do you think about booking another stay down there, maybe the week of Thanksgiving? We could take the kids, and see if Vickie could get away, too."

***

Saturday evening, Gary and Beth welcomed their neighbors to their home, and then Gary poured them all glasses of wine and they stepped out onto the back patio.

The sunken hot tub was bubbling away with a light fog of steam rising from its churning water.

"Boy, that looks inviting!" George said. "I've been cleaning out the attic all afternoon, and every muscle in my body is reminding me that I'm not as young as I used to be."

"Well, let's get in then!" Gary said. "My day of yard work has had the same effect on me."

"Our suits are in my purse," Marge said, setting down her glass. "Where should we change?"

"That's not really necessary," Beth said. "If you're not uncomfortable with nakedness, Gary and I haven't worn our suits in the tub since our last vacation. We spent some time at a nude beach, and we really came to enjoy it." She quickly added, "If it does makes you uncomfortable, though, we completely understand and we'll get our suits, too."

After watching their neighbors fucking their own kids the other day, Gary and Beth were quite sure that simple nudity wasn't going to offend George and Marge. And they felt confident that getting them to swap partners once they were all naked would be pretty easy.

"Actually, George and I were recently exposed ... so to speak ... to nude sunbathing, too," Marge replied. "We found it to be quite liberating."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Beth said as she started to unbutton her blouse.

Gary and Beth, of course had already seen their neighbor's naked bodies, but George and Marge had to try to act nonchalant while checking out their hosts.

For a couple in their fifties, they were quite fit, which came as no surprise since they were regular joggers and cyclists.

Beth had narrow hips that expanded out to a firm-looking teardrop-shaped ass—as opposed to Marge's more generous and round bubble-butt. Her tits were medium in size, and appeared to be quite firm also, with very little droop. Her nipples were quarter-sized, and reddish-brown with small nubs.

She had a full compliment of wiry hair covering her pussy-mound, and without staring, George though that he could see the hair extend between her legs, as well.

Gary's body seemed to be pretty much as fat-free as his wife's. His chest, arm, and leg muscles were well-toned without being bodybuilder-ish. His ass was obviously firm, and his stomach was flat without being washboard.

He, too, seemed to have all of his pubic hair, from which his flaccid penis protruded. In the open air and unaroused, it appeared to be of rather average size.

Naked, the quartet eased themselves into the churning hot water until they were all neck deep.

"Oh, that feels good!" George said as he settled in front of a strong jet.

Beth smiled and as she picked up her wine glass, she said, "Glad we could be of service. You're welcome any time!"

Marge took a sip of her wine, and said to Beth, "So, you said you'd visited a nude beach on vacation; where was that?"

"On one of the islands in the Caribbean," she answered.

"St. Martin?" Marge asked. "Isn't that the island that's half French and half Dutch?"

"I think you're right about the island, but that wasn't where we were staying," Beth answered. "It was a resort on a private island." She then added, "An adult-only resort."

George and Marge looked at each other. "Fantasy Key, by any chance?" George said.

"You've heard of it?" Gary asked.

"We've actually been there," Marge said. "Last April. When were you guys there? Wouldn't that be wild if we were there at the same time and didn't even know it?"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers