Kevin and Dawn Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary chuckled, and said, "I have to admit that when we were strolling the beach I wasn't paying too much attention to people's faces."

"But you'd have remembered that body, I'm sure!" Beth said to her husband. To Marge, she added, "You're a beautiful woman! Such a wonderful curvy shape. But, no, we were there in June. Did you go to that strip-Bingo ice-breaker Saturday night?" she asked.

"Oh, my God, that was so much fun!" Marge replied.

***

To get their adult-only guests into an uninhibited mood for their stays, the resort hosted a party on Saturday night, the day that most people checked in. Each guest was required to show up wearing exactly five items of clothing.

Each table—of four and up to eight—had a big Bingo card on it, and everyone at the table played the same card. A live band played while drinks, appetizers, and meals were served, and the MC would pull a Bingo ball from a barrel at the end of each song.

If the number was on a table's card the whole group at the table had to go up onto the dance floor and remove one article of clothing each while the band played some suggestive stripper song.

The first time a table's group went up they took off their own piece of clothing. The second time, they had to remove someone else's, but the person being stripped could choose which piece. The third time, the stripper chose, and the fourth time—when just two articles were left—the audience chose.

The waiter or waitress assigned to each table stripped (or was stripped) right along with the guests.

The cards and the balls were rigged so that no one table got too far ahead of another, easing everyone hilariously into their first excursion into public nudity.

When everyone was down to one item of clothing, the final ball created a Bingo at one of the tables, and after that group stripped naked in front of the others, they got to remove the last pieces from everyone else as all of the guests and wait staff crowded the dance floor.

The band then started playing dance music that ranged from the twist, to big-band, to romantic full-body-contact slow tunes.

***

"Oh, that was great!" George agreed. "I don't think Marge and I had ever danced naked before, and certainly not in public, and with strangers! The other woman at our table had kind of small boobs, but she had the hardest, pointiest nipples I've ever seen! We danced a close, slow number, and I thought she was going to draw blood with them!"

"But what she didn't have in boobs," Marge added, "her husband made up for with his dick. We had it sandwiched between us when we danced, and I swear it was rubbing the bottom of my tits!"

"So, just tell me to mind my own business if I'm being too nosy here," George said, "but with nude beaches available on other islands—and much cheaper vacation packages—can I assume that it wasn't just the naked sunbathing that brought you there? Was there a particular fantasy that you wanted to fulfill at Fantasy Key?"

"Oh, yes! More than one, actually," Gary said. "Beth is a bit of an exhibitionist, and I'm kind of a voyeur ..."

"A well matched couple!" George interjected.

"But they're not things one gets to put into practice in everyday suburban life," Beth commented. "But we were certainly able to let loose down there!"

"Did you happen to partake of their movie theater?" Gary asked. "That was always a big fantasy for both of us; for Beth to take on two or three strangers while I looked on and jacked off."

"Say, would you like to see some of the pictures from our trip?" Beth asked George and Marge.

"Sure!" answered Marge.

"I'm going to guess that they're a lot more interesting than a slide-show from a trip to Yosemite!" George added.

They all got out of the hot tub, collectively showered the chlorine from their naked bodies, and then helped one another dry off. They donned terrycloth robes and then went inside carrying refilled wine glasses.

Gary led then down into the basement—a feature that George and Marge's house lacked. It was set up as a media and exercise room with various pieces of gym equipment at on end and a huge flat-screen TV dominating the wall at the other end. In front of the TV were two rows of reclining theater seats.

They all sat down on the couch directly in front of the TV, and had to retract the armrest/drink-holders so they could all fit. Beth and Marge sat side by side, with the husbands on the ends.

Using his phone as a remote, Gary navigated to the folder of photos that he wanted, and a second later the Fantasy Key logo was filling the screen.

"Did you get the video package?" George asked.

"No," Gary answered, "just the stills. But I wish now that we'd sprung for it. You?"

"Yeah," George replied. "It was pricy, but what a good job they did with the editing. It's like watching a professional porn movie, only we were the stars!"

"Well, if we ever go back, we're getting the full video package!" Beth stated categorically.

As Gary flicked the images on his phone they appeared on the TV, starting with shots from the Bingo party. In half a dozen photos the crowd went from fully dressed to completely naked and slow dancing.

"That's me on the far left with the tall black girl," Gary said. "Beth is back-to us here, near the middle—I'd recognize that lovely butt anywhere!"

"Zoom in on it," Beth said.

When Beth's naked ass filled the screen, the head of a stiff dick could be seen peeking out from between her legs.

"That guy probably had the longest dick I have ever seen!" Beth said. "Certainly on a white guy!"

Gary went back to full screen, and then brought up a shot showing Gary and Beth posing outside of the resort's movie theater. He was wearing khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, and she had on a short leather skirt with dark stockings and spiked heels, a white blouse that displayed a generous amount of braless cleavage, and a short string of pearls around her neck.

The next photo showed Beth sitting in the theater with strangers in the seats on either side of her. One had his pants down to his ankles, and the other had his boner pulled out through his fly. Beth had a hand wrapped around each of their dicks.

Their hands were on her tits, which were on full display through her open blouse.

Gary sat behind Beth in the next row and one seat to the side. Although it was hidden from view, it appeared obvious that he had one hand rubbing the bulge in his pants while he leaned forward to see what the strangers were doing to his wife, and what she was doing to them. In his other hand he held a digital camera.

"Most of these shots were taken by the staff photographer as part of the memento package," Gary said, "but I took a bunch myself."

The next photo showed Beth with her skirt pushed up, exposing her black garter belt, and her hairy pussy and naked ass. She had her legs spread wide and a young man had his face buried between them. Gary peered over her shoulder with his face right next to hers.

One of the guys who's dick she was stroking was pulling on one of her nipples while the other had turned in his seat and had taken up beating his own meat while he sucked on her other tit.

Standing in the next row, right behind Beth and next to Gary, a totally naked guy had his cock in his hand and was guiding it toward Beth's open mouth.

In the next shot, Beth was scooched down in the seat, her legs were being held up and wide, and the young man who had been eating her pussy now had his stiff cock plugged into it. The next photo was obviously taken by Gary and was a zoomed-in shot of the young man's dick and his wife's pussy. The guy's cock-head was spreading Beth's hairy pussy-lips, obviously on its way back into her cunt-hole.

One of her next-seat friends continued to suck and squeeze her tit, while the other one was on his knees in his seat and jerking off with his slimy cock-head pressed hard against her other nipple.

Beth had her head thrown back on the top of her seat, and the naked guy had most of his cock stuffed into her mouth. Gary watched from just inches away, and the next image filled the screen with Beth's mouth encircling the fat cock.

The next photo was a wide shot from the front, taken by the staff photographer. It showed Beth, still reclined in her seat, but now with eight guys crowded around her, all jerking off in her direction. Gary could be seen—now naked—off to the side and holding his camera aimed at Beth.

The next several shots were obviously taken by Gary, and showed his wife with strings and globs of cum on her face, both of her tits, and drooling through her string of pearls. The young guy who had been fucking her was now pounding his dick, and one of the shots caught the exact moment when he started to blow his load onto her belly, capturing the thick white rope hanging in midair.

The next photo filled the screen with Beth's cum-drenched face while a stiff cock was being jerked off right next to it. There was a sting of jism across her nose and lips that had obviously just shot from the fat dick.

"That's me, adding to her cum bath," Gary said. "God, that was so hot to watch!"

"I can imagine!" George said, making no attempt to hide his erection poking up between the folds of his robe. "Just the stills are insanely hot!"

"So, did you two make it to the theater while you were there?" Beth asked Marge.

"We did," she answered. "It was later in the week ... after we'd experienced a couple of the curiosities that we'd gone there to explore. That really knocked down any inhibitions we might have had left. We found we were open to just about anything after that!"

"So, just tell me if I'm stepping over the line," Gary said, "but dare I ask what curiosities you went there to explore?"

"Kind of like you, I guess," George said, "I've always had this fantasy about watching another guy fuck Marge."

"Was it everything you imagined?" Beth asked.

"Oh, yes!" George answered. "My dick was drooling pre-cum like a leaky faucet while I watched her suck that long black cock and then take it up her cunt!"

"How about you?" Beth asked Marge. "Was it hot for you to be a slut-wife for a day?"

"After that, I was a slut-wife for the rest of the week!" Marge answered. "I lost count of the cocks I sucked and fucked!"

"Twelve," George said. "An even dozen, including mine. I have pictures of every one."

They all laughed, and then Beth said to Marge, "Would you like to go for a baker's dozen?"

Marge looked at George, silently asking for his blessing.

George looked up at Beth, and said, "I assume there would be quid pro quo?"

"Of course!" she said with a wide smile. "That's how a wife swap works, isn't it?"

She turned to Gary, and said, "Bring up some nice dance music, honey. That was so much fun at the resort."

Using his phone as the remote, Gary switched the TV to automatically cycle through their vacation slide show, and then started a play-list of slow dance tunes.

The first song was Frank Sinatra singing "When somebody loves you, it's no good unless they love you all the way."

"Well, that's an appropriate song!" George said with a laugh as they all got up.

Still wearing their robes—but only loosely tied—the couples paired off with each other's spouses. They put their arms around one another, drew each other close, and began to sway to the music.

The guys' erections stuck out between the folds of their robes, and with a little skillful shifting and wiggling found their way between the folds of the ladies' robes.

George's dick, sticking straight out, poked against Beth's hairy pussy-mound and then deflected downward to rub through her pussy lips, spreading them slightly to receive a wet kiss along its top side.

Gary's cock, with a natural upward curve, bent further upward as he pressed it against Marge's mound, and it became trapped between their bellies as they held each other closely.

As they rocked slowly to the beat of the music, George's dick made a short sawing motion through Beth's pussy-lips, making the kiss they were giving his boner wetter and wetter. He ran his hands down her back until they were holding her robe-covered ass and pulling her even tighter against his erection.

As they danced, George turned them so he could see his wife in Gary's arms. Their positions were much the same, only Gary had his hands under Marge's robe squeezing the naked globes of her round ass while he pulled her against his trapped dick.

He then watched Gary put his lips to his wife's and give her a gentle kiss. She responded, and as they swayed to the music—with Gary's cock getting a subtle jerk-off between their bellies and Marge's ass getting mauled by their neighbor's hands—the intensity of the kiss ratchet up, quickly.

As they sucked and bit each other's lips, twisting their tongues together and pushing them into one another's mouths, Marge brought her hands up and pushed the robe off of Gary's shoulders. He quickly shucked it off, and a few seconds later had Marge's on the floor with it.

Now naked, the couple continued their intense kissing as they explored each other's bodies with their hands. Marge ran her hands over Gary's athletic ass, and he mashed his fingers into her generous tits, seeking out the nipples that were pressed against his chest.

Also watching her husband making out and dancing naked with their next door neighbor, Beth said to George, "I think we're slipping behind." She then covered his mouth with hers and sucked his tongue between her teeth, giving it a sensual bite.

As Beth and George kissed, they pushed one another's robes off, leaving all four of the swapped partners sucking face and pawing each other's bodies like horny teenagers.

Gary broke his long kiss with Marge, and as they watched their spouses kissing, groping, and gyrating, Gary said to Marge, "Do you find that as hot as I do?"

"Oh, yes!" she answered as she rocked her hips and got his stiff, now-wet cock to squirm between their stomachs. "Almost as hot as doing it myself!"

"If you want to see her do more, tell her," Gary said. "Beth likes being told what to do. She enjoys being a sub. That was one of the fantasies we explored on the island."

"Really," Marge said with a grin as she looked appreciatively at the other woman as she hungrily kissed her husband.

Still holding her own body against Gary's, Marge maneuvered closer to Beth and George. Marge leaned nearer to Beth's ear, and said quietly, "Do you like my hubby's stiff dick rubbing your pussy, Beth?"

"Mmm!" she replied with her mouth still covering George's. She rocked her hips to underline her muted reply.

"Maybe you'd like to suck it," Marge said.

"Oh, don't ask her, Marge," Gary said. "Tell her! Make her do what you want her to do. She's very obedient. And if she happens to displease you ... well, she'd have to be punished for that, wouldn't she?"

Beth made a moaning noise into George's mouth as she listened to her husband expose one of her most intense hidden fetishes to their neighbors.

Still holding Gary and dancing right next to the other couple, Marge reached over and took a handful of Beth's hair at the back of her head. She clenched her fist, pulling her hair slightly, but pushed her face even harder into her husband's.

"Is that right, Beth?" Marge asked right next to her ear. "Are you going to be my own little sex toy? Are you going to do anything I tell you to do?"

Beth broke her kiss and answered, "Oh yes!"

"Anything?" Marge emphasized.

"Oh, God, yes!" Beth answered. Having watched through the hedge what she was willing to do with her own kids, she could only imagine how kinky her voluptuous next door neighbor could be in the role of a dominatrix.

Separating herself from Gary, Marge tugged on Beth's hair to pull her away from George. She turned her around and pushed her back and down, getting her to sit with her naked ass on the edge of the couch.

"Spread your legs and show me your pussy!" Marge commanded. "Use your fingers and pull your lips apart! Show my hubby the cunt he's going to shove his fat cock into!"

Beth was breathing deeply and making contented hums as she pinched her hairy pussy lips and stretched them out, exposing the soft, wet folds of pink flesh within.

"Jerk off for us!" Marge told Beth. "Push your middle finger up your cunt-hole and jerk off your pussy! You're going to need your cunt good and wet when George starts fucking you!"

Beth eagerly shoved her finger up her pussy and began hammering away at it as she closed her eyes and let out high-pitched little mews.

"Wipe your dick on her face!" Marge said to George. "Smear your pre-cum all over her!"

As George stepped up, held his rock-hard dick and rubbed its drooling head across Beth's cheeks, nose, lips, and chin, Marge turned to Gary, and said, "You too! Smear you lovely wife's face with your dick-juice!"

"Pull on your nipples with your other hand!" Marge told Beth.

Marge watched as Beth beat her hand against her sloshing pussy and yanked hard on her nipples as the two men stroked their cocks, milking pre-cum from their pee-holes and painted her face until nearly every inch of it was glistening with the clear slime.

Marge's own pussy dribbled its juices over the nasty scene she had created. She had never really thought about being a dom before, but she found the unquestioned power—make-believe thought it was—over this sexy, willingly-submissive woman to be arousing beyond all expectations.

Marge pushed both men back, and took hold of Beth's hair, again. She pulled her from the couch and pushed her to her knees. As she moved her, Marge commanded, "Keep fingering your pussy and pulling your nipples!"

Marge then moved behind Beth and reached both of her hands down and rubbed the slick cock-juice into Beth's face. She then pushed her thumbs between Beth's lips and forced her mouth open wide.

To George, she said, "Come over here and stick your cock in this hole!"

Holding it at its base, George guided his drooling dick into Beth's mouth.

Beth tried to close her lips around the fat dick, but Marge held her jaws apart. She told George, "Jerk it off and beat it around in there! Use her mouth to catch your dick-drool!"

George began stroking his cock with its fat head bobbing around in Beth's open mouth, occasionally pulling out to wipe more pre-cum across her lips.

Beth continued to slap her own pussy and yank on her tits as low moans escaped her throat. What might seem like humiliating abuse to some was intensely arousing to her.

As Marge watched her husband beat off in their neighbor's pried-open mouth, she heard the unmistakable change in Beth's breathing and noticed the quickening of her finger-jabbing up her cunt.

She pushed her husband back and reached down to pull Beth's hands away from her body.

"No orgasm for you, yet!" she said. "I want to watch your submissive little cunt gush its juice around my hubby's fat dick while he fucks you!"

"Oh, please!" Beth moaned. "Please let your husband fuck me up the cunt so I can cum all over his cock for you!"

"Not just yet," Marge said as she pushed Beth over backwards so that her naked ass was on the floor and her head rested on the edge of the couch.

Marge then turned around and sat on Beth's upturned face.

Marge had intentionally—and with no small amount of effort—avoided touching her own pussy though it was dripping wet and burning for attention. She had forced herself to save her first contact for their neighbor's lovely face.

Marge lowered her weight, forcing Beth's head into the cushion, and then rocked her hips, grinding her drenched cunt across Beth's face from her forehead to her chin, adding her pussy-juice to the dick-juice that already covered it.