Kevin and Dawn Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several long, forceful slides over Beth's face, Marge stopped in exactly the right spot, and commanded, "Eat my cunt! Suck on my pussy and shove your tongue up my cunt-hole so I can cum all over your pretty face!"

Beth eagerly opened her mouth and engulfed as much of her neighbor's pussy as she could. She sucked and lapped at the soft, soaking-wet lips, and then extended her tongue as far between them as she could push it.

Marge let out an involuntary "Oh, fuck!" as she felt Beth's unexpectedly long tongue probe deeper into her cunt than any other tongue had ever been.

As Beth wiggled the tip of her tongue deep inside Marge's cunt-hole, Marge moaned and leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees while in her sitting position on Beth's face.

With her big tits hanging down, Marge told Beth, "Pull on my nipples! Tug my fat nipples while you face-fuck my cunt!"

Beth took hold of the two thick nubs, pinched them hard, and pulled down, stretching her neighbor's big dangling tits even farther.

"Oh, fuck!" Marge moaned again as her cunt released its pent up orgasm.

As her pussy began to gush its hot, salty juices, Marge rocked her hips, forcing Beth's wonderful tongue to lap from her clit to her asshole.

With Beth's tongue rimming her sphincter, Marge held her hips still, and reached down to grind her fingers over her own clit. As she made forceful little circles on the tender nub, she told Beth, "Stick that tongue up my ass! Tongue-fuck my tight little pucker while I cum on your face!"

Beth wormed her tongue farther into Marge's ass than she imagined a tongue could go, and as it wiggled around, Marge's cunt erupted with a secondary orgasm more intense than the first.

As Marge mashed her clit with one hand, she stuck a finger of her other hand up her cunt-hole, and beat her gushing pussy ferociously.

"Oh, shit!" she groaned through clenched teeth as her cum poured from her cunt, drenched Beth's chin and neck, and ran down between her tits.

When Marge's back-to-back orgasms finally began to ebb, she lifted her drenched ass from her neighbor's face, turned around, and bent down, covering Beth's mouth with her own.

Marge kissed the other woman forcefully, and shoved her tongue between her lips. When Beth responded in kind, Marge felt the tip of her glorious tongue tickle her pallet as she sucked on the extraordinary appendage and felt as much as heard the other woman moaning into her mouth.

When she broke the kiss, Marge stood up, and said, "You've done very well, my dear. I think you've earned a reward. Would you like to get your tight little pussy fucked by my husband's fat cock?"

"Oh, yes, please!" Beth answered.

Marge helped her neighbor to her feet, smiling at how wet her face, neck, and chest were with her pussy-juice. She looked down, and saw that Beth's inner thighs were glistening, too.

"Did you cum while I was fucking your face?" Marge demanded.

"No. It ... it was when you were kissing me," Beth answered. "I ... I came while you were sucking my tongue. I ... I couldn't help it."

Marge took her by the arm and marched her around behind the couch. She bent her over the back of it, and landed a stinging slap on one of her wet ass cheeks.

Beth jumped and yelped, but as the sting sent a shot of electricity directly to her pussy, she quickly relaxed, anticipating—hoping for—another slap on her other cheek.

She was not disappointed. Marge brought her hand down on her neighbor's naked ass several times, alternating between the quickly reddening cheeks.

Knowing that the spots would become more tender and sensitive with each smack, Marge progressively lessened the force of her slaps to make sure the pain didn't exceed the tipping-point of pleasure.

Marge's final slap was almost gentle, delivered with just her fingers, after which she cupped both of Beth's cheeks with her full hands and gave them a firm massage.

Bent over the back of the couch, Beth was supporting herself on extended arms with her hands on the cushions. Taking deep, almost panting breaths, her head hung between her arms and her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the burn that her tormentor was giving her ass, and the paradoxical pleasure that both the "abuse" and the pain sent to every erogenous point in her body.

Marge lowered herself into a squat behind Beth as she stretched her ass cheeks apart. Beth cooperated by spreading her legs as far as she could.

Marge leaned in and blew a stream of cool air onto Beth's drenched pussy lips.

Beth sucked in a breath, anticipating Marge's tongue to follow her blow. But Marge just continued the tease by moving upward and delivering a stream of air onto the pucker of her neighbor's asshole, wet from her hands-free orgasm.

As Marge stood up—leaving Beth tauntingly frustrated—she gave her a final light slap on each of her cheeks. She then said, "You've been most cooperative, Beth, and I do believe I promised you a fuck. Would you like to feel my husband's fat cock in your tight little pussy?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Beth answered. "Please?"

As she motioned her eager husband over, Marge said to Beth, "Then tell me what you want him to do."

"Oh, God, please!" Beth moaned. "Please let him stick his big hard cock up my cunt-hole! Please let him fuck me! I want to feel my pussy stretched and pounded and fucked hard until I cum all over his fat cock and I feel his hot cum fill my cunt!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely ..." Marge said as she took hold of her husband's dick and rubbed its drooling knob through Beth's soaked pussy-lips.

Marge looked over at Gary, who was sitting in a chair and gently stroking his boner as he watched his wife being "taken" by their two next door neighbors. He knew how hot being the submissive slut made his wife, and that thought aroused the hell out of him. If he had decided to beat off in earnest, he wouldn't have lasted thirty seconds.

"Come over here and put your cock in her mouth!" Marge told Gary, extending her domination to him, as well. "I think I want to see your pretty wife get spit-roasted by two hard cocks!"

Marge held her husband's cock-head against Beth's dripping pussy until Gary was standing in front of his wife. She then took a handful of hair and pulled Beth's head upward.

"Open your mouth!" Marge told Beth. "I want to watch you get fucked from both ends at the same time!"

With George's cock lined up on Beth's cunt-hole Marge released it, and then brought her now-free hand down on Beth's ass cheek, again.

As the glorious feeling of the stretch of her pussy-lips joined the burn from her ass-slap, Beth let out a deep "Oh!" just as her husband's stiff cock filled her mouth.

"Fuck her!" Marge commanded. "Both of you fuck her holes!"

Still holding Beth's hair, Marge leaned over the couch and wrapped her hand around her throat. "Shove your cock down her throat!" Marge told Gary. "I want to feel the bulge! I want to jerk you off inside your lovely wife's throat!" One of the photos taken in the island theater had told Marge that Beth was capable of deep-throating.

Gary retracted a moment, letting his wife get a breath, and then he leaned forward and pushed the length of his dick balls-deep into her mouth.

Beth lurched a bit as her husband's fat cock-head pushed into her throat and momentarily triggered her gag reflex, but she quickly relaxed and accepted his entire length.

Marge smiled as she felt Beth's neck bulge, and with Gary's balls held firmly against her chin, Marge began to stroke her neighbor's stuffed throat.

"Such a wonderfully obedient sub," Marge said as she felt Gary's dick slide back out of his wife's throat so she could get another breath. "I'll bet you'd like to cum again, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yes! Please!" Beth answered after filling her lungs with fresh air. "Please let your husband fuck my cunt until I cum!"

"I don't think so," Marge replied. "I want to see you cum with my hubby's fat cock stuffed up your tiny little asshole! I want to see that wrinkled little pucker stretched tight around his dick while he fucks your ass!"

"Oh, God," Beth replied in a resigned whimper. "O ... okay."

"Of course it's okay," Marge said mockingly as she smacked Beth's ass, again. "I wasn't asking permission; I was telling you what's going to happen."

Marge knew from several of the other vacation slides that continued to scroll across the TV that Beth was only pretending to be reluctant and inexperienced with anal sex, no doubt to enhance the sub/dom experience for both of them. Marge liked that very much.

As George withdrew from Beth's drenched pussy, Marge guided his slick cock upward and pressed it into the crack of Beth's ass. "Rub her pussy-juice over her asshole!" she told her husband.

As he rocked his hips, slowly humping her ass crack, Marge told Beth, "Wet your finger in your mouth. You're going to stick it up your hubby's ass while he fucks your mouth and my hubby fucks your ass!"

Beth slobbered spit on her middle finger as her husband spread his legs and lined his dick up with her mouth.

When George rocked back the next time, Marge put her hand on his cock, and pressed its fat, spongy head into Beth's sphincter. She watched in fascination as the squishy knob and the ring of flesh deformed to accommodate one another.

As George's cock-head disappeared into Beth's stretched pucker, she let out an "Oh!" around the cock between her lips, and at the same time she pushed her finger up into her husband's asshole.

Gary let out an "Ah!" at the initial penetration of his ass, and shoved his dick to the back of Beth's throat. He then groaned "Oh, fuck, yes!" as his wife found his prostate and mashed her finger against it.

The two men then began fucking their respective holes while Beth made dick-muffled sounds of contentment, and jabbed and wiggled her finger up her husband's ass.

Sensing from the higher pitch and frequency of Beth's moaning that she was getting ready to cum again, Marge turned around and dropped down onto her ass on the floor between Beth's and her husband's legs.

"Don't either of you cum!" Marge commanded the two men just before she tilted her head back and clamped her mouth over her neighbor's cunt.

No sooner had Marge begun to suck and probe the dripping folds of Beth's pussy with her tongue, when Beth let out a long squeal around her husband's cock, and her cunt erupted.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Beth mumbled loudly as Marge shoved two fingers up her cunt and jabbed away furiously as she sucked and tongued her clit.

Even after the release of her earlier mini-orgasm, Beth's cunt spasmed over and over, drenching Marge's face, hand, and neck with her hot, salty pussy-juice.

As Beth's intense orgasm finally began to wane, Marge pushed her husband back, disengaging his cock from Beth's ass, and then she scrambled to her feet.

She reached over and pushed Gary away from Beth's sucking mouth, and then took hold of Beth's legs, lifted her, and rolled her over the back of the couch and dropped her onto her back on the cushions.

Marge quickly climbed over the couch and sat down on Beth's chest, pinning her arms under her. She then took her neighbor's surprised face between her hands, and told the two men, "Get over here and jerk off on this pretty face! Beat your dicks 'til you blow your jism all over her! I want to see her face get a filthy, hot cum bath!"

Marge used her thumbs, this time, to keep Beth's jaw forced closed as the two men stood beside the couch and beat their stiff cocks feverishly.

With the long build-up from watching vacation porn, to dancing naked, to watching Marge "abuse" Beth, and then fucking her from one end or the other, neither guy was going to last very long.

Gary was the first to blow, and he bent his upturned cock down to shoot his first long squirt across his wife's cheeks and nose. He kept pounding away on his cock, releasing several more thick, white ropes of jism that pooled in Beth's eye sockets and shot across her forehead. He deposited his last few squirts onto his wife's closed lips.

The sight of Gary painting his wife's face with his cum pushed George to the very edge, and he had to stop beating and grip the base of his cock tightly to stem his own orgasm to wait his turn.

As soon as Gary squeezed the last drops of his jism out of his dick he moved aside and George quickly took his place.

Half a dozen hard jerks on his rock-hard cock had George's cum back to boiling, and his first shot ripped out through his pee-hole and hit Beth in the chin and across her mouth.

Beating furiously and grunting with each spurt of cum, George tried to aim his dick at the spots on Beth's face that her husband had missed.

George's cum was more liquid and clearer than Gary's thick, white ropes, and it ran down Beth's cheeks to be captured and pooled by Marge's hands as they held her face.

When George finally milked the last of his big load of cum from his dick onto the tip of Beth's nose Marge leaned down and covered it with her open mouth.

Sliding her hands up Beth's cheeks Marge wiped the running cum up toward her mouth and then she sucked and lapped, vacuuming as much of the guys' jism into her mouth as she could. She then moved and clamped her lips over Beth's, and shared her bounty with her lovely, submissive neighbor.

When Marge had Beth's face more or less clear of their husbands' spunk, she planted her lips onto Beth's for a final cum-swap, which morphed into an intense, passionate kiss.

Holding the kiss, Beth eased Marge off of her, and with their lips still locked, they stood up together and wrapped their arms around each other.

Suddenly, Beth pushed Marge away, spun her so she was facing the couch, and then shoved her onto it, with her knees on the cushion, her naked ass sticking out, and her neck on the top of the couch's back.

Leaning into her shocked neighbor to hold her in her kneeling position, Beth pulled her arms to the sides and forced them out along the couch back.

"Hold her there!" Beth commanded the two men. "Now it's my turn!"

As the naked husbands moved around behind the couch and took hold of Marge's arms, Beth landed a hard slap on one of Marge's generous ass cheeks.

"Ow!" Marge shouted and tried to suck her ass in. But another slap quickly landed on her other cheek.

Gary gave a little chuckle, and said to Marge, "Did I mention that Beth kind of likes to be ... assertive, as well?"

"Must have slipped your mind," Marge answered sarcastically from her restrained position.

That Marge quickly relaxed and extended her ass back out toward Beth, and that she was not struggling to get away at all, told all of them that she was okay with continuing the domination game but with roles reversed.

Beth landed two more smacks onto Marge's burning ass, and then said to the men, "You can do whatever you want with her face and her mouth, but this end is mine!" She punctuated the statement with one more slap.

Marge sucked in her breath as the burn of the last slap—on top of the already tender spot—burrowed its way to her cunt and on its way was miraculously transformed into a jab of pleasure that made a small trickle of pussy-juice run from between her lips.

With her head forced over the back of the couch, Marge wasn't able to see what Beth was doing, but she heard a dresser drawer open from off to her side.

"Oh, my!" George said. "That looks interesting!"

"What?" Marge said with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

She turned her head so she could see over her shoulder, and watched Beth handling a double-ended dildo. But it was not the kind that was simply cock-like on both ends.

It did have a realistic-looking cock—complete with fire-helmet knob and bulging veins rippling along its slightly upturned length—but the second end was bent into a sort of deformed J-shape.

The short end of the J was perhaps four inches long, with a fat, smooth bulbous end. Almost touching the bulb was a thumb-like appendage that grew from near the base of the cock.

As Marge watched, Beth sucked the short knob into her mouth, lapping and getting it wet. She then reached down and inserted the bulb up into her pussy.

Beth let out a pleasant, "Ah!" as the fat knob stretched through her pussy lips and then closed around its narrow stem, securing the bulb in the depths of her cunt.

She let go of the rubber dick, and it stood out from her pussy-mound like an actual cock. She wiggled her hips and the make-believe boner rocked back and forth like a guy showing off his meat.

As Marge watched, Beth wrapped her hand around her newly-added cock and began to slowly stroke it.

It was quickly obvious to Marge that each upstroke on the fake dick would likely pull the embedded knob against Beth's g-spot, and that each down-stroke would stretch her cunt-hole and mash the thumb into her clit. Marge's assessment was reinforced by the blissful expression on Beth's face and the hums and moans that accompanied her slow jerk-off strokes.

As Beth walked up behind her with her nine-inch dick leading the way, Marge could not longer follow her, so she rested her neck back on the edge of the couch, spread her knees a bit more, and waited to get her wet pussy fucked for the first time that evening.

Beth forced the rubber erection downward—grinding its cunt-implanted bulb against her own g-spot—and guided it between Marge's legs.

Starting at her asshole, she rubbed the fake cock-head through the full length of Marge's pussy, over her clit, and then kept on going.

Holding her neighbor's hips, Beth continued pushing forward, sliding the rippled top side of the cock through her soaking-wet pussy-lips. When her thighs were pressed against Marge's reddened ass-cheeks, Beth began to rock her hips, humping stiff pseudo-dick against her splayed lips.

Marge moaned a pleasant, "Ah!" as the long dick dragged back and forth through her pussy-lips and over her clit. At the same time, Beth was making contented hums as the other end of the dildo alternated between stretching her cunt and rubbing her g-spot, and grinding its thumb into her clit.

As Beth humped Marge's pussy with shorter, faster strokes—which increased the intensity for both women—she told the men, "Play with her big dangly tits! Reach down there and mash her jugs and pull on her fat nipples!"

Holding Marge's arms outstretched across the top of the couch with one hand—a purely symbolic act of restraint—the guys reached under her chest and began hefting and squeezing the hanging orbs.

Beth continued humping Marge's pussy as the men mauled her tits until she watched them take hold of her big nipples and stretch her generous tits out to both sides.

Marge had her eyes closed and was emitting a guttural moan at the abuse of her tits and the tease on her cunt, when Beth pulled back a little farther with the rubber dick, stopped with its fat head between Marge's drenched pussy-lips, and then rocked forward, again.

The upward curve of the fake cock and the rotation of Marge's hips allowed the cock-head to poke its way into Marge's cunt-hole without any extra guidance for Beth.

As Beth pressed forward, shoving the fat rubber dick up Marge's cunt, Marge's moan turned to a growled, "Oh, fuck!"

With the fat dildo about a third of its length up Marge's pussy, and with her two tits being tugged in opposite directions by their thick nipples, Beth landed another slap on one of the tender spots on Marge's ass.

Marge jumped at the unexpected jolt of pain, which caused an extra tug on her already stretched nipples, and she groaned, "Oh, shit!" But she quickly pushed her ass back at Beth, driving the fake dick up her pussy even deeper, and growled, "Fuck me, bitch! Shove your fat cock up my cunt and fuck the shit out of me!"