Kevin and Dawn Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my, what a filthy mouth you have!" Beth teased as she slapped Marge's other ass-cheek.

Then, to the men, she said, "Why don't you two stuff something in that nasty mouth to keep her quiet!"

The husbands lit go of Marge's tits and began taking turns poking their resurrected dicks in and out of her mouth while Beth began rocking her hips and fucking the rubber cock up her cunt.

With two fat cock-heads stuffed into her mouth at the same time, and with a nine-inch dildo being pushed in and out of her cunt, Marge's orgasm was rising very quickly. But the thing that pushed her over the edge was the erotic sound of Beth's almost whimpering moans at the pleasure that her end of the dildo was giving her pussy.

As the two men jerked off with their cock-heads stuck in her mouth, Marge was envisioning that fat rubber knob being driven back and forth inside Beth's cunt—stretching and pulling her cunt-hole and grinding into her g-spot—while outside, the rubber thumb was mashing into her clit with every thrust up her own pussy.

With her lips stretched over two cocks, a deep growl escaped Marge's throat as her cunt began to erupt around the jabbing rubber dick.

Marge's moan and the sloshing sounds of her pussy being fucked as her cunt pumped its pussy-juice over the dildo pulled Beth's trigger, and her own cunt constricted and then exploded with her own orgasm.

***

After a cozy communal shower, the four neighbors retired back to the hot tub with freshened glasses of wine.

As the steam rose and the bubbles churned chest-high, Gary raised his glass, and said, "Here's to getting to know your neighbors!" He then added, "In the Biblical sense!"

They laughed and clinked and agreed, "Here, here!"

Then Marge said, "We'll have to have you guys over to watch the video we had made while we were at the island."

Beth quickly agreed with another, "Here, here!"

Gary said, "We've actually been thinking of booking another stay down there. Maybe around the holidays. I think it would be awesome to go back with you guys."

"Maybe we could get a group discount!" Marge said, thinking about Kevin, Dawn, and Vickie.

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment, or to send me feedback!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey