Kevin & Jessica Vol. 01

Story Info
A couple's first video recording.
2.8k words
3.64
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author note: This is the first time I have written something NOT just for my intended audience ... although it is to/for her. Maybe she'll eventually share her perspective. ***

Her long, luxurious black hair cascaded like a waterfall down around her alabaster skin, over her exposed shoulders, down over her ample breasts over her stomach all the way to her full hips. The light shone off that hair, her head leaned back. Eyes shut tight, her mouth opened slightly as she moaned. I watched as her hands rubbed her own nipples. Absolutely gorgeous.

Involuntarily my eyes looked down at the muscled chest of the guy whose hard cock was right now putting that look on her face and a pang of jealousy took over. Standing there I looked down. My cock still glistening and wet with cum, once hard, now hung limp. I momentarily wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew here.

After twelve years together, my fiance was fucking another man. Right here in front of me. Holy shit did she look sexy ...

Maybe it shouldn't have been so surprising after all.

Let me tell you a little bit about how I got here, and how here is a place that I want to stay for as long as you'll let me.

My name is Kevin and I'm in my mid 40's. I'm still in decent enough shape from my younger days that I can carry around my weight but I perfected the "dad bod," long ago. Bald, half by choice, with a big beard, I give off a more imposing look than I might be.

The love of my life, who right now is doing something unspeakable with another man? That's Jessica Auchery. She is a little younger than me, still in her early 40's, doesn't look a day over 30 when her hair's dyed its usual jet black. She's a thick girl with ample tits and an ass that is worshiped by several Caribbean natives and should be a national treasure.

Our story has been truly amazing with love that has withstood barriers and brought two people together. It started out raunchy enough, as we were both married when we got together, but it really is special. Nothing we ever did could have fully prepared me for this moment.

It is funny, despite how we started, Jessica had always been a little on the cautious side when it came to sex, even with her greater personal experience. It even was the source of the joke about her name, Auchery, and why he started calling her "Deb."

Now, "Deb," was living up to that name ... and it was his fault.

Her eyes fluttered open, her voice husky as she said "Steve, his cock feels sooooooo good," I still don't know how to feel ... but she looks so sexy. The slow rhythmic movement of her hips as she began to rise and fall on this strangers cock was almost mesmerizing... but this isn't that story, this is a whole different one. And yes, she called me Steve, it'll make sense, I swear. I'm telling you how we got here.

How did we get here?

It was an innocent idea. Sort of. We both -ok, it was probably me- thought about having people watch us for a while. We talked about that, we talked about having others involved, but we'd never moved on any of it. Jessica was always too shy. And she'd had sex another couple before we ever got together.

In retrospect, maybe "Deb," was there all along.

She'd broached the subject with me and let me know she had sex with one of her friends and her boyfriend. At the time, I thought I'd be turned on but it was the complete opposite. Why? Her friend had big tits, her boyfriend had a big cock, it should have at least been an interesting thought. But she knew her. There was something about that, that bothered me. It was even worse with her other friend, who she 'dabbled in the lesbian arts,' with, because I knew that one was in love with Jessica.

I am too jealous to split her affections.

Throughout our relationship I've said we've had a very healthy sex life. There are times when she's not as into it -I am a guy- and more than enough times when I've come up quick, but I always try to please her, either with a toy or when she lets me, my hand or mouth. I don't know if she fully believes me, but I think I get just as much if not more pleasure out of her pleasure, than I do my own.

It wasn't long after the pandemic had subsided and many people were fully enjoying their lives outside, and I was still enjoying life inside.

Working in our basement was something that we had done a ton during the pandemic, the necessity of having two home offices, while the kids also remotely went to college.

Being that the weather was getting better, even though it was already late, I had been sitting outside, smoking weed. I love the smell of the weed, just not the smoke. So at night, sometimes to unwind I'll go out to smoke before bed.

Coming in I expected to find her in the living room, unwinding after a long day, but it was silence, the room was empty. The kids I knew would be out, they were grown at this point, and eager to be outside in the world. It wasn't too strange for me even now to find her working downstairs, tutoring, or working out in our home gym, so I didn't think much of it. I went to the kitchen sink, washed my hands, and then went to the fridge to get a drink.

Walking out of the kitchen, coke zero in hand, I saw the basement door was open but the light seemed to be off. "Baby?"

Hearing nothing at my call, I sipped my soda for a moment before I took my phone out and started walking towards the front. Before I even unlocked my phone, I glanced out through the blinds and saw the car was still there in our spot. Looking down now at my phone, I saw just as the text came in, 'Downstairs, hurry. Shhh.'

My breath caught in my throat and I felt that familiar rush, in anticipation. I was at the top of the stairs, closing the door behind myself, enveloping myself in darkness before I finally heard something, a muffled moan. Once I realized it wasn't Jessica's moan I heard, I already realized it was from the computer, because when I turned I saw the soft glow of that LCD display. She was watching something on the computer...I couldn't see what, as I walked down the stairs, but I know what I hoped and what I thought.

Getting to the bottom, I turned around to look towards the other side of the room, where we'd moved the desk to. What I saw stole what breath I had left.

She was watching porn, yes that was for sure. On the screen in front of her was an amateur video of a woman on her knees, with the camera facing her as some guy fucked her from behind. Standing still where I was, I saw that her chair was moved and in its place was an ottoman. Jessica had a white button down shirt on, the sheer nature of the shirt even in this low light, showed the black bra underneath. Her hair was hanging in a messy ponytail, hanging down along her back.

My eyes followed that hair down, like it was an arrow pointing to what I wanted to see. I knew she wasn't standing, nor sitting, but crouching upon that ottoman. I could see that she was wearing a short plaid skirt that when she was standing would barely cover her ass, but right now all it did was highlight my view, drawing attention to that gorgeous ass. It was an outfit I'd never seen, but will definitely not forget.

Making my approach, I took my shirt off quickly, before I stopped while leaving my jeans on. Watching with rapt attention, I saw every inch of the huge fake cock slowly sink into her, spreading her pussy wide. I looked up at the screen and I focused for a moment, realizing that the woman was talking to someone, her husband who had the camera I assumed. The woman's face started to twist in ecstasy as the guy fucked her harder. She reached out to suck her husband's cock and I looked down at my jeans.

I had been this hard before, but this was something else. There was something about how she looked, what she was wearing, what she was watching. She knew he was behind her, and she called out insistently "Kevin, fuck me Kevin, fuck me now!"

Knowing I was going to cum, and cum fast, I had to slow things down. "Not yet, I'm going to cum the second you touch me... let's play for a bit."

Jessica's voice was both sad, and lust filled as she said "Ok, I'll keep fucking this cock while you watch me. Come here," her directive was met with compliance as I came right over, still with my pants on. "I want to suck your cock, can I suck it without you cumming yet?" My nod was subtle, but her hands weren't as they quickly unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out through there.

Opening her inviting wet mouth, she quickly took all of my cock. I knew the head was more than just dripping precum into her throat, but still she sloppily took all of it into her mouth. The vibrations from her groan was almost enough and he pulled his cock quickly out. Her mouth followed his cock for a moment before her eyes looked up, lustily demanding more and admonishing him for not being able to hold out. Indeed, her words both saddened him because he couldn't comply ... and almost made him cum, when she said "I wanted to suck your cock while I fucked... please let me suck it ... "

I couldn't or we'd be finished for the night and I knew it. I was at a place though, where things could take an interesting turn. If Jessica is turned on enough she'd do just about anything, even if she wasn't into it ... she once pissed on me, and while it might not be her thing? It's definitely one of mine. I knew though that if I kept things going, we could be at this for a while ... and that was my hope.

"You won't let me fuck you in the yard because you're afraid someone might see ... instead, lets fuck right here...and let the right people see." I couldn't believe I'd actually said it. The words that came out felt like someone else's ... but they did the trick. Jessica didn't say yes, so much as grab my hips and take my cock further into her throat than she did when she first saw it.

My mind was elsewhere and I almost lost control while I sought to turn on my phone to start recording. I pulled my cock from her mouth just before I turned it on, hearing her say "Don't you want them to see me suck your cock?"

I gulped back, feeling my cock already trembling as I was trying to maintain my composure. "I do, and they will... but first we have to remember some rules... we're not us..." As Jessica looked up confused, I quickly clarified, "When people see us, and they will see us" my left hand reached out to rub her tits over her shirt and bra, grabbing her right breast firmly. Letting go of her tits, I switched the phone now to my left hand so that way I could use my right more liberally.

I put my right hand on her lower back, leaning in real close to her ear to continue in a breathy whisper "I don't want everyone to know it's you, after all ... " my words trailed off for a moment as my right hand passed over that skirt, barely cresting her ass. "Only I get to fuck you."

Jessica had one hand on the desk now and was using it to brace herself as she thrust herself onto that cock harder and harder. Moaning now and begging to be fucked, I stood up and began to use the phone like a camera. My cock was straining but I resisted the urge and she heard my voice, but it wasn't me, "Yes Deb, just like that ... keep fucking that big dick. I know you need it."

A loud groan ripped from her chest as she screamed "YES!! YESSSSS I NEED MORE!!"

My left hand was busy once more, rubbing her tits through her shirt again. Getting close had its 'perils,' though because as soon as I was, she took my entire cock down her throat again. I almost came immediately from the shock and pleasure.

Looking down at my phone, I saw what I was recording and couldn't move. Hair streaming down her back, the glow of the monitor brightly illuminating her face. Her eyes were closed, her expert mouth wide to accommodate all of my throbbing shaft. Steadily rising and dropping to force that big cock further into her, she looked up at him with wanton lust.

Reluctantly withdrawing my cock from her mouth, I backed up and she groaned in frustration, saying "I need your cock in my mouth when I cum!"

That almost did it for me there...but I had another idea. I used the camera to zoom in on her face, her lips reaching out to my outstretched cock, my free left hand now was off her tits and was grabbing that loose ponytail. "I've got a better idea..." stopping my own words as I move in to forcefully kiss her, tasting my precum in her mouth as she shoved her tongue into my mouth.

Pulling back from the kiss to resume my director position, I slowly circled around behind her. She got the idea and arched her back, thrusting her ass out further. Looking through the camera, I first zoomed in as she deliberately slowed her motion. "Yes Deb, just like that," I encouraged. Watching as she slowly took every inch of that massive fake cock into her, I reflexively began to stroke my cock with my left hand.

"I want to know that everyone watching can see how well you take a big cock. I want to know they're stroking their cocks watching you take it." I felt emboldened, by the fact that I hadn't cum yet, by the fact that she was definitely getting into this.

"You like watching me take a fat dick Steve," she said, surprising me at the moniker.

"Yes," was my quiet reply, momentarily stunned at what I heard in her voice. I don't know if she even heard my reply before she started fucking it faster and faster, picking up speed.

I didn't know when her hand moved, but she must have grabbed her magic wand because I heard it click on and the hum that preceded the bucking of her hips in a wild frantic motion. "YESSS!! YESSSSSSSSS I NEED MORE COCK!! GIVE ME MORE!!"

My left hand was on the phone now, I switched and didn't realize I had. I also had crouched myself down and was positioning myself behind her. I brushed the head of my cock against her tightly puckered asshole before she screamed "NOWWW!! I'M GOING TO CUM!! FUCK MY ASSHOLE STEVE!!"

I couldn't take it anymore. Looking down, the sight of her pussy devouring that massive cock, the skirt just about her butt. My cock in the visual, preparing to fuck her ass. The head of my cock was pushing its way into her ass before I started stroking my cock, letting out a loud groan as I began to pump her ass full of my cum.

Trembling behind her, I watched transfixed as Jessica continued to fuck that cock in a wild fury. My cum dripped from her ass, down all the way to that unforgiving cock, glistening along its shaft and making it slide easier into her with each thrust.

Her own orgasm seemed to last forever, long after mine had subsided, but I had recorded every second.

When at last she was spent and moved forward, she shuddered as that big cock finally out of her. She was breathing deeply as she leaned against the computer desk. I leaned towards her and whispered breathlessly into her ear "I can't wait to read the comments..."

"Kevin! You can't post that!!" she said to him, and she meant it ... at the time.

It's a good thing she relented. Once she read what all those men said ... well, that's a whole other story...