All Comments on 'Kevin the Gardener Pt. 01 - Makeover'

by DoughallDeeson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer25 days ago

Sexy workmen in general do it for me, but particularly gardeners with their hot tanned shirtless bodies glistening with sweat while they plant their seed. I also have a fondness for three-ways so that was an added erotic bonus to this very hot story. And with the caterer left standing there as Kevin and Josh lay naked in front of him, I wonder if there might be another threesome coming in part 2. Can't wait to find out.

DoughallDeesonDoughallDeeson25 days agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer,

Part 2 actually by passed the caterer, I may revisit that, and focuses on Mark. it does contain bisexual and group elements and it's not posting (yet anyway) though it's queued. Waiting on that.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy24 days ago

Nice. My neighbour has an outdoor swimming pool which in the UK, if it wasn't heated, would have infrequent use. Their butler asked me in for a swim at the beginning of March while it was lightly snowing. He had a friend swimming with him and told me to drop my farm clothes in the orangerie and dive in. 3 naked men in a warm pool with snow falling around us with hard cocks underwater. Didn't take long for more action than just swimming to take place!

DoughallDeesonDoughallDeeson23 days agoAuthor

@DevonCowboy - sounds like a hot afternoon in the snow.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete13 days ago

Can it get any hotter? Another great story. Keep it up please. And thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoughallDeeson@DoughallDeeson
Writer of erotic and non-erotic tales. Married to my wonderful hubs. Spending my time cooking, baking and writing - oh and working out.