Kevin the Gardener Pt. 02 - Sex Garden

Story Info
Kevin builds a secret sex garden for a horny couple.
12.8k words
4.84
4.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin waited a couple of weeks before he contacted Mark. They arranged a time for him to visit the farm, which was about an hour outside of town. Further than he'd normally go for a job, but Mark represented a large dollar contract, and could lead to more in that same bracket, just as his job with Josh had led to several other projects with local homes. He was doing all right and even thought that he might need to hire some help. He thought about that, as he turned into the long driveway, passing several pastures that were occupied with horses and goats, he could see the house up ahead at the end of the drive. A white farmhouse with verandahs on the first and second floors that wrapped the building. He could see several barns, or at least outbuildings, and a few of the pastures closer to the house appeared to be overgrown. He followed the driveway around to a small parking pad off the right of the main house. The pad was near a shed, rather a large garage, that held farm vehicles: a pickup truck, a flat-bed vehicle, two golf carts plus a tractor.

Mark was waiting for him, on the steps of the house, his wife was beside him. She was a buxom blonde, and even though it wasn't Kevin's preference, he had to admit she had a fine form, evident even in her farm work clothes which consisted of a plaid jacket and baggy jeans. Still under all of that, that form just shone through. There was a smudge of dirt on her forehead and her hair was slightly out of place. Mark wore track pants that ended above his ankles and a tee that hugged his form like a second skin. It was late summer but still unusually hot. Kevin parked and got out of the truck, he strode towards the steps and Mark and his wife came down the half-dozen steps to meet him.

Mark shook his hand, then surprisingly pulled him into a hug. Kevin was dressed as he usually did for work, a sleeveless tank, khaki shorts, and his trusty blundstones. His skin was sweaty, from the heat of the drive, and Mark caressed his shoulders during the hug. He whispered in Kevin's ear, "You smell great."

He released Kevin and stepped back, "Kevin, this is my wife, Dee. Dee, this is that amazing gardener that did such wonderful work for Josh. I thought he could help with the secret garden project."

"Nice to meet you," she offered and extended her hand, long black nails tipped her fingers, which were a bit incongruous given that she clearly worked the farm and was not afraid to get herself dirty.

"Nice to meet you as well," he replied.

"Can we get you a drink? Water, Tea or maybe a lemonade," she offered

"Some sweet tea would be perfect, actually, if you have it" he answered.

It was Mark that excused himself to get the tea. "Honey, why don't you walk him down to the project site and I'll bring the tea." Mark instructed as he headed into the house.

She took his arm, as they walked across the yard to one of the outbuildings which was an old barn with two large pastures behind it, both overgrown.

"He's right, you know," she leaned into him, "You do smell great."

Her eyes sparkled up at him, as she leaned into him. They bypassed the barn and went right to the pasture areas; the two sections were separated currently by post and rail fencing. And, as he had noticed on the drive in, they were weedy and overgrown.

"These two fields are what we'd like you to work on." She swept her hand around encompassing the two pasture areas, "There'll need to be some buildings in each field and then we'll be renovating the barn. Most of the buildings are going to be used for sexual play."

"I don't think I would be much help on designing rooms for sexual play, but I could be a hand at the labour for construction of the buildings, if you need it, but you'd have to provide the designs and the materials. As for the two garden spaces, what did you have in mind?" he asked.

"We already have the designs, we've been working on them since we bought this place a few years ago," she smiled, "and we'd appreciate the labour help, it's why we haven't started we've been short-handed. We, also, want to keep this as in-house as we can and since you've been in my husband, and he in you, I don't think we can get more inside than that." She laughed at the look on his face. "Now don't you worry, I know all about his adventures, we share everything, and almost everyone." She said as she patted his arm.

"Everyone?" he asked, looking at her.

"Well, whenever we can, for sure. We're both sexual people, and we have few limits. Sometimes I'll join him and sometimes I just like to watch him as he's being used or using another man or woman. And he's the same." She'd kept them walking up to the pasture and as they reached it, she opened the pasture gate and walked them through and out into the field. Grasses and weeds grew waist high in places. Wildflowers covered sections of both fields.

"In this field, imagine, the gate we just walked through, replaced with a tall arch of lattice, covered with Jasmine vines, the scent flooding your senses as it's leading you into the space in front of you. There will be another entrance from the barn, we'll have sliding glass panels there which will create an indoor/outdoor space.

Just then Mark returned with the three tall plastic tumblers of iced tea, each with a lid and straw, condensation already formed on the sides. He held them out and Kevin and Dee both took a tumbler from his hands.

"What have you discussed so far?" He asked.

"We were just getting started." Dee replied, "Why don't you tell him your vision?"

"Okay. So," Mark began, getting more excited as he spoke, "you'll pass through the jasmine arch and be greeted with a few benches, a small fountain with benches and a fire pit with chairs. The fire pit will be directly in front of the barn entrance. All this area in front of us will a wall of green. A hedge standing about six feet high."

"You know it may take a couple of years to grow a hedge that high." Kevin interrupted.

"It won't be just a hedge," Mark continued, "it will be a maze, dedicated to Ariadne, Goddess of passion and mazes, and at the center of the maze will be an outdoor pavilion, an open sided gazebo, covered to keep out the elements, of course and it will hold a bed. But it won't be that simple, on the way to the centre there will be many wrong turns and we envision that there will be men and women in alcoves, with their job being to tempt the runner away from his or her quest to find the middle."

"Tempt them? What awaits them at the middle." Kevin asked.

"I suspect sometimes the runner will take that option, the temptation that is, while on others perhaps not, and if not they'll find their way eventually to the middle." Mark continue seeming to ignore Kevin's question, but then, "And on the nights when we run the maze, someone will be on the bed waiting, solving the maze gets the runner the prize at the center, whoever is waiting on that bed is theirs for an hour -- to fuck, suck or whatever, consensually agreed upon, of course, and that person may be male or female.

"But we can't wait several years for a hedge to grow - or we don't want to, we want to open our club next spring. Is there an option? Can you source them pre-grown?"

"Yes, there are options, we can source pre-grown hedges. A normal hedge from scratch will take 7-8 years to carefully prune and shape from starter plants to your full-grown hedge. Pre-grown options are mature plants. More expensive, of course, and availability depends on how much you want at the time of the order." Kevin finished. "You could also go with artificial hedges, and those have come a long way, the best quality ones will look real."

"Let's walk the space, then we can take a look at our architectural plans, which should give you an idea of the size and you can tell us what we'll need and then reach out to your source to see what's available. I think we'd prefer real plants over plastic."

They paced the field and laid out the outer square of the maze, and showed him where they intended the centre to be.

"Can you imagine it," Mark was lost in his excitement, "you find your way through the maze and find a willing body laying right here, just waiting for you to take him or her." Mark paused, seemingly lost in his thoughts, his mouth moved but he didn't speak for a few moments. His body moved around, almost like he was being controlled. Overwhelmed with desire, with passion, with need, he dropped his tumbler, and grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him down into the grass. As they lay in the weeds and grass, he speaks, almost as if someone else is saying the words: "Your excitement builds as you work through the maze, as you ponder what and who awaits you at the end."

He kissed Kevin. Dee grabbed Kevin's tumbler and placed it, along with hers, on the ground beside Mark's dropped glass. None of them seemed fully in control of themselves as they gave in to the lust that was overwhelming them all.

Dee knelt beside them and slowly caressed each of the two men, helping them to shed clothing. Kevin was easy as the sleeveless tee nearly fell off, his shoes and shorts followed. Mark's tight clothing though took her a few minutes more to remove. Mark never stopped kissing Kevin, except for the moments when a shirt was pulled over their heads. When they were both naked, his hand found Kevin's cock and he began to stroke it, causing it to quickly rise to it's full six inches of uncut thickness. Dee caressed Kevin's ass as he lay on top of Mark. Mark's 8.5 inch cock poked up through Kevin's legs and Dee rubbed the cut nob, which leaked precum copiously. She fingered some off and tasted it, then fingered some more and rubbed Kevin's ass hole with it, she scooped more precum and began to finger Kevin' ass as Mark drove his tongue into Kevin's mouth. Kevin pushed back on the finger probing his ass while he worked his tongue into Mark's mouth.

After a few minutes, Kevin lifted his ass up and Dee withdrew her fingers, she'd migrated to three by this point, then she grabbed Mark's cock and guided it to where her fingers had just been. Kevin lowered himself down and felt Mark's long cock begin its journey into his ass. He lifted up and threw his head back as Mark's long cock found it's way into him. As Mark felt Kevin relax, he began to fuck up and into Kevin, Dee stood and removed her clothes, she sat down on Mark's face and his tongue went to work, licking her pussy lips, driving his tongue into her and licking her clit. Her juices flowed freely over Mark's face and chin, as she started to cum watching Kevin ride her husband. As Kevin rode Mark's cock and she rode his tongue, she faced Kevin, and reached down to stroke his hard cock. Kevin leaned back and continued to impale himself on Mark. She reached up and pulled his face forward and kissed him. He hadn't kissed a woman since he and his Ex, Claire, had ended their sexual relationship, which was a few months before their breakup. He hadn't forgotten anything, of course, and drove his tongue into her mouth as eagerly as he and Mark had tongue fucked each other a few minutes previous.

His orgasm started to build and build quickly. He started breathing rapidly, pulling away from Dee, gasping that he was close. It didn't take him long at all until he was shooting his load across Mark's shaved belly and Dee's fingers. Seeing the load spill across Mark's torso, had Dee cumming again as Mark's tongue continued its work. She looked into Kevin's eyes as she licked her fingers clean of his seed, then lifted off Mark's face and leaned down to licked Kevin's load off Mark's belly and finally sucking the last few drops out of Kevin's cock. When she had every drop, she turned quickly and leaned over Mark, she opened his mouth then let Kevin's load trail out of her mouth into his. She then leaned down to kiss him, and that was all he needed to cum. His load exploding into Kevin's ass running down his long cock and onto his balls. Once Mark was done, Kevin rolled off, Dee took Mark's cock into her mouth and cleaned up any cum she could, then rolled over to kiss Kevin. After she gave him what she could of Mark's load, she brought them together and they kissed again, and Kevin fed Mark the remnants of his own load. After that they all collapsed into the grass.

As they caught their breath, Kevin said, "I think you said there were two fields?"

Naked, they all lay in the afternoon sun, just relaxing for a few more minutes before Mark stood and took Dee's hand to help her to her feed, Kevin stood on his own. Surprisingly, Mark's cock was still rock hard.

"You're right, the other field is right there," Mark gestured, "let's take a look and we'll tell you what we need there." They all began to walk over to the second field, still naked. Kevin noticed that his leg felt wet, and he reached down, to brush his legs, he suspected what it was, and he was right. His fingers came away with Mark's load dripping out of his ass as they walked. Dee, noticed him inspecting his fingers and she, too, knew what it was, she took his hand and licked his fingers clean. She then reached her own fingers down and brushed them across and into the crack of Kevin's ass as he walked. Her fingers came away wet, and she drew them to her mouth but paused. Instead, she pushed them into Mark's mouth and let him lick his load off her fingers. Mark's cock bounced as he walked, precum dripping and marking their path to the second pasture. He sucked on Dee's fingers, pulling every drop off them.

There was no gate between the pastures and Mark and Kevin hopped over the fencing rails, while Dee bent and slipped between and they crossed into the second pasture.

"In this field," Mark began, "we're planning on five pavilions all dedicated to pleasure, we'll identify them by naming them after the Greek gods. Right here, in front of the barn, will be the group pavilion, the largest, dedicated to Hedone, the goddess of pleasure. The next two pavilions which will sit side by side will honour Aphrodite, goddess of love and sex, and Poseidon, think romantic spas and private grottos, soft blue lighting to set the mood, aquariums full of fish. Behind those, at the back of the pasture, two more pavilions, these dedicated to Eros, the god of love and Hermaphroditus - god of hermaphrodites and effeminate men. Between the pavilions, there will be plants and screens cleverly hiding and providing privacy for the activities within. Gravel paths will wind through out connecting both fields and the patios, as well as, the barn. There will be benches and places to relax outside each pavilion, as well.

"We see this whole pasture dedicated to pleasure, solo, group, bi, straight, all options are open." He continued. He was becoming very excited and animated as he talked about the plans. His erection which had never gone down was now flinging precum around him as he gestured and hopped around. Kevin was fascinated and could not take his eyes off it. Dee, too, was watching it carefully, especially after a band of pre splashed on her tits. She licked it off.

As they approached the spot where Aphrodite's pavilion would be, Kevin felt something come over him, almost as if he was compelled and he couldn't resist, he grabbed Mark and leaned down to take Mark's cock into his mouth. Dee joined him after a moment and between them they shared Mark's cock. They each wrapped their lips around his length and brought their lips together. Sliding along his cock, letting their tongues flow out and licking the shaft and each other. Dee took Mark's cock into her mouth and Kevin slid down to suck on his balls. He moved behind Mark, leaving Dee to work Mark's cock, Kevin spread Mark's cheeks and drove his tongue into Mark's ass.

Mark groaned deeply and his legs started to buckle, causing him to fall, backwards, which pulled Kevin off his ass. Dee followed him down, never letting go of his cock. Mark lay on the sun-warmed grass, as Dee was deep on his cock. She looked up at him, and he looked down at her, "Ride me," he said.

She climbed onto his cock and lowered herself down onto him. Kevin, meanwhile, fed Mark his own cock, which was now rock hard. Kevin, at only just around six inches, was thick but Mark took him easily. They continued as Dee rode him, and Mark sucked on Kevin's cock.

Kevin pulled out of Mark's mouth, he moved down to put himself between Mark's legs, and he lifted them as much as Dee riding his cock allowed, he spit on his cock head, and pushed it against Mark's ass. As Mark lifted to thrust into Dee, his ass clenched around Kevin. Kevin left if there and on Mark's downstroke, he ended up impaling himself on Kevin's cock. Kevin just kept pushing in and was soon balls deep in Mark. Dee leaned her body back into Kevin, who reached out with both hands, one reaching for and finding her nipples and the other sliding down towards her clit. The combination had her cumming repeatedly. Her body shaking with reaction.

They rode each other in the afternoon sun for several minutes before Mark moaned out that he was cumming. Dee slammed down onto him and held still, letting his cock pulse into her. When he was done, she pulled him out and moved up to drop her pussy onto his face again. His tongue went to work, lapping up his cream pie.

Kevin couldn't hold out any longer and his balls emptied into Mark. He pulled out and immediately dropped down to lick up the cum dripping out of Mark's ass, then took Mark's cock into his mouth and licked that clean. He stood up and kissed Dee, passing the combined loads to her, as she came again from Mark's tongue.

Mark was spent, for now, his cock lay soft against his thigh, Kevin had begun to soften as Dee suckled them both, tasting each other's juices on each of their cocks.

They ended up laying in the grass again for a few minutes before they began to talk about the project. Mark's excitement once again had him up on his feet first. Whatever compulsion they'd felt a few minutes ago seemed sated.

"Let's head up to the house and we'll look at the plans, you can get a better idea of the size and shape of what we're looking for."

He held out his hands, Dee took one and Kevin the other, and he helped them both to stand.

"You two go on ahead," Dee said, "I have to go look after the livestock," she turned to walk back to where their clothes lay, while Mark led Kevin up to the house both still naked. They headed in thru the open French doors directly into his office. As he passed a side table and grabbed a rolled bundled, which he began to unroll onto his desk.

Kevin quickly recognized the drawing on the top page as the maze pasture, he could see the layout of the maze, the alcoves Mark had mentioned, the four openings to start the maze and the large central courtyard where the gazebo would go. Mark talked excitedly about the designs as he flipped through the pages. He placed his hand on Kevin's lower back as they both leaned over the drawings. He moved around Kevin and his hard cock brushed against Kevin's ass. Kevin was a bit surprised that he was hard yet again, but also didn't draw his ass away from Mark's hardness.

They continued through the plans with Mark becoming more and more excited. As they reached the pavilion drawings from the hedonistic garden (as the second pasture was being called), he leaned in, close to Kevin's face.

"Are you interested in the project?" he asked, face inches from Kevin, "Do you think you can handle the construction of the pavilions as well as the garden layouts?"

"Yes, I'm very, very interested." Mark stammered, his face moving even closer to Marks "And I think I've demonstrated, I can handle anything you've got for me".

Soon they were kissing, and kneeling down, they ended up on the floor, 69ing and finger fucking each other. Mark had no problem taking Kevin's six inches into his throat, pulling off to run his tongue into Kevin's foreskin, teasing the head. Kevin for his part took most of Kevin's long cock into his throat, up and down, both of them with hands on balls, they sucked and licked, teased and stroked, each edging the other. After just coming twice in the last little while they took a while but neither let up, they kept sucking and licking. Kevin tongued Mark's ass, then went back to his cock. Mark sucked in one of Kevin's balls then the other, he couldn't get both in his mouth at the same time.