All Comments on 'Kevin the Gardener Pt. 02 - Sex Garden'

by DoughallDeeson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

This was as exceptionally hot as it was well written! One of the things that make your stories so enjoyable to read is your attention to detail and you certainly excelled in that with this chapter. The visuals I got from reading this were as hot as the story itself. And although not sexual in nature that unexpected ending was extremely imaginative. When the question of the statues was originally raised, I had thought perhaps it was something Kevin had added to the design as a surprise for Dee and Mark. Having them become the actual mythological gods however was a stroke of absolute genius. The only problem with writing something this good is that it's going to be a hard one to beat. Bravo!

DoughallDeesonDoughallDeesonabout 1 month agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer, thank you for the kind words, again. I did kind of write myself into a corner with that ending. LOL.

I'm working on ideas for the sequel to the sex garden -likely adding additional gods. In the mean time I'll finish the caterer scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed both stories immensely. If I may make a suggestion, please shorten your paragraphs to make reading easier.

BidickulousBidickulousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful! Have to echo all of MLF’s comments, especially how the story was so well written, thought out and executed. You’ve made this bi, vers guy a very happy reader.

Bi75tedBi75tedabout 1 month ago

What a thoughtful, well written tale that was an absolute pleasure to read. Great mix of well detailed, hot sex scenes, lesser, still hot story moving sex scenes and an interesting concept. As a reader I am now interested in seeing where you take Kevin next, while equally interested in the sex garden. Have to admit it’s a first for me to read one story and think it could support two separate sequels. Impressive and thanks for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoughallDeeson@DoughallDeeson
Writer of erotic and non-erotic tales. Married to my wonderful hubs. Spending my time cooking, baking and writing - oh and working out.