Kevin the Gardener Pt. 02 - Sex Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark reached down and held Kevin's head then began to fuck up into Kevin's throat. He was breathing heavily as he tried to keep his own mouth on Kevin's cock. Finally, he reached that point of no return, and he pushed up as deep into Kevin's throat as he could and emptied his load into Kevin. Kevin swallowed but still had a good amount of cum in his mouth. He pulled out of Mark's mouth and turned around. He kissed Mark and dropped the load into Mark's mouth, they kissed and passed the cum back and forth. Kevin wasn't finished though, and he straddled Mark's chest and fed his cock back into Mark's mouth. Then he began to fuck Mark's face, fast and hard. It didn't take him long. He had been close before Mark had cum. In seconds he was back to where he'd been a few moment before and he was ready to cum. He blasted shot after shot into Mark's mouth. He kept his cock in place until he began to soften then he pulled out and stood up. Mark followed him to his feet and then pulled Kevin in to kiss him. Kevin could taste both their loads on Mark's tongue.

They finally pulled apart and Mark was back to all business, like a switch had been flipped, overwhelming compulsed a few moments before but all business now. "So, what do you really think?" he asked.

"I think it will be an exciting project but it's gonna take a couple of months to complete. It's late August now, a bit late to plant the maze hedges but we can order them for spring, and we can build the structures over the winter, and work on the barn renovation. I can get you a quote for the work in a couple of days."

"Give me a ballpark, I don't need a formal quote, I've seen your work and it's wonderful. Josh said you that your pricing was more than fair for the quality of work which was above average. So, a ballpark will be sufficient."

They talked about general costs; Mark had an idea of the building materials cost. He would do the work with Kevin,

"I was thinking," Kevin offered, returning to the drawings, he flipped back to the maze page, "if, after I clean the pasture, maybe we could layout the maze with hay bails, if we cover them with tarp, it will keep them dry, and you can still use them for feed. It will give us an idea of the overall maze plan and determine if the layout works as is or needs tweaking.

"I'll source the pre-grown yew hedges, I'll have to have them delivered in late spring, mid- May, if possible." He went over the work again, and came up with a figure for labour and plants, again, with planting not taking place until spring.

They agreed on a price (ballpark price) and Mark held out his hand.

Kevin took it and laughed.

"What's funny?" Mark asked.

"We've fucked and sucked all afternoon, but nothing seals the deal like a handshake." And he laughed again.

At that point they headed into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine. Mark poured out three glasses. And they headed out, still naked, to find Dee and let her know the project was a go. As they stepped out of the house, they found their clothes neatly folded on the patio chairs, shoes tucked under the chair beneath. Dee was sitting in another chair, fully dressed. Mark handed her a glass of wine and the three sat down to chat about the project and the timing.

Mark and Kevin laid out the plan they'd discussed. She agreed the planting would have to wait until spring, she liked the idea of the laying out the maze with hay bales, and she also like the idea of getting started on the gazebo and pavilions. They'd wait to work on the barn, as it was largely interior work.

"Kevin, I have a suggestion," Mark offered, "at least for the next few weeks, perhaps you can stay, as our guest. It will save you driving back and forth daily, especially with the coming winter weather, and you can get in full workdays. I know you have a son and you do have to consider him in that decision, but we'd love to have him stay as well. Dee can keep him company while we're working and he'd love the animals, I'm sure."

Dee agreed and said she'd love to have him around.

"Thank you, that is incredibly nice of you both," Kevin replied, "I can certainly do that, for a few days each week, but I will have to be home for my son a couple of days a week. I'll speak to my Ex and see if she'd be ok with him spending time out here. Of course, there can be none of this," and he waved at both himself and Mark who were still naked, neither having bothered to put on clothes, yet.

"Of course not," Dee said, "We're hedonists, not animals. And if I know he's coming I'll make up a room for him we have rooms to spare. I'll also get one set up for you. Though you may be in with us when your son isn't here, if you'd like to be, that is."

Her eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun, as she smiled at him. He really loved her blue eyes.

With everything set in motion they agreed to start the following Monday and Kevin finally put his clothes back on, got in his truck and drove home. His ex had no objection to Carl joining him on the farm a couple of days a week, she thought it would be good for him. In fact, she volunteered to drive out to drop him off or pick him up from time to time, so Kevin could remain out there to work. She knew how important the project was to his business, and wanted to help where she could. And when she met Dee, who was instantly smitten with her, the same overnight offer was made to her.

Over the next weeks, Kevin worked to clean out both fields, he plowed the soil and set down fall fertilizer where needed, which was the path of the maze and then where the shrubs and flowering bushes that would go in between pavilions in the Hedonist field. Once the field had been plowed under, he ordered enough hay bales to put up two layers of hay, to give them an idea of the maze layout and that allowed him to determine how much pre-grown hedge he'd need. With the maze laid out, they were able to look at the plans with fresh eyes and Dee pointed out that the whole thing seemed unbalanced. Mark and Kevin looked at the plans and asked her what she had in mind. Her thought was to shift the maze.

"Put it directly behind Hedone's pavilion, flank it with Aphrodite and Eros on the left and then Poseidon and Hermaphroditus on the right. They sketched out the plans, roughly, and everyone agreed that plan made much more sense, it looked better and fit the land better. Everything else was the same size, so it was just a matter of repositioning. With the new plans in place, they shifted the mock up of the maze with the hay bales. Kevin went ahead and sourced the hedges. It was mid-September by the time he sourced them out and he ended up having to use two vendors to get the quantity he'd need; delivery would be in mid-May.

He'd ordered gravel, enough for the maze paths and the paths between the pavilions, he re-fertilized with the plan changes to ensure the maze would have healthy soil to move into. They had concrete mixed and poured for the five pavilions and the gazebo base, as well as plumbing and electric run where it would be needed, Mark took care of most of that with Kevin helping where he could. The hay bales gave them a good idea of what they needed to change, and how much to alter the maze for the temptation alcoves (they'd come to call them that). There'd be a small bench in each alcove, a few would be covered. He ordered the concrete benches and set them in place in each alcove, the covered benches would be wood, and he and Mark would build those. They'd be simple benches with wooden trellises to allow for vine growth. He ordered Ivy to plant behind those to grow up over the trellis. In early October deliveries of wood, siding material and roofing tiles arrived, and they began to work on buildings. The gazebo went up first, wide enough to hold a queen-sized bed, removable shutters so that they could close it in in case of rain, screened to keep out insects, the original plan was to have lanterns, but no electricity, however with the changes to the layouts, the wiring ran right by it so they wired the building for sconces and an overhead ceiling fan with a light. They built the bed, a four poster with straps attached to each post, in case anyone wanted to tie anyone up. Once the basic construction was finished, lacking only exterior stain, they brought Dee out to show her. She loved it and had Mark strip and get on the bed, she immediately began to bind his arms and legs.

"Fuck him," she said to Kevin when Mark was strapped in, "we need to christen this room." Kevin didn't need to be told twice. He stripped off his clothes and got on the bed, and fed Mark his cock, he grew hard quickly in Mark's mouth. Mark sucked it eagerly. As Kevin grew hard, he spit onto his hand and reached down across Mark's body to slide his fingers into Mark's ass. Mark groaned around Kevin's cock as the fingers probed into him.

"Don't you cum in his mouth," Dee ordered, "I told you to fuck him!" The past weeks had had the three of them fucking and sucking each other daily, they were all used to each other but in that time, Dee had come out as a bit of a dominatrix and both men learned to do as they were told. She'd taught them well.

Kevin withdrew his cock from Mark's mouth and climbed between is spread legs. Dee tossed some of the clothes, that they'd stripped off, at him and Kevin placed those under Mark's ass to lift him. Kevin spit into his hand, and massaged his cock head with it, then leaned down to spit on Mark's ass.

"Do it, fuck him," Dee commanded.

And Kevin pushed forward, he stretched Mark's unprepared hole, as Mark groaned out, "Slow. Go slow"

But Dee didn't want that, "Don't you dare," she said and slapped Kevin's ass. He pushed all the way in. His cock resting balls deep in Mark. Dee leaned down and kissed Mark, "how's that feel baby?" She asked him.

"It hurts so damn good." He gasped out. Dee pulled her top off and dropped one of her nipples into Mark's mouth. "Suck it, but don't you dare bite. Fuck him, Kevin. Hard and fast. I want to hear your thighs slapping into his ass. Now!"

Kevin did as he was told, His passion taking control of him, like he was being guided by some unknown power, he fed his cock into Mark's ass. He withdrew until just his head remained then slammed back into Mark with a hard slap of skin on skin. It took everything in Mark not to bite down on the nipple in his mouth. The rhythm set, Kevin began to slam in at a steady pace, each stroke slapping skin on skin. With each stroke he felt a presence, watching them grow stronger but no one was there, of course.

"Good boy," Dee caressed Mark's chest and teased his cock, which was bouncing in time to Kevin's thrusts. Precum seeped out of his cock head, Dee tasted it and fed some to Kevin. "See what you're doing to him." She cooed. All three of them reveled in the hot passionate moment. Energy built between, raw sexual energy.

She finished undressing and positioned herself to take Mark's cock into her already wet pussy. With his cock buried in her, her tits were still able to reach his mouth and she put a nipple back in his mouth - "Don't bite" she reminded him.

He tried his best, stimulated, front and back, top to bottom, literally. She fucked him almost as hard as Kevin was fucking him from behind. She started to cum, already turned on watching the guys fuck, she started to shake and quiver as her first orgasm hit. It wasn't long before Mark, reacting to being used, front and back, was shooting his load into his wife's pussy. Kevin felt Mark's ass tighten over his cock and that pulled his load out of him. He emptied his balls into Mark's ass. They all rested for a few minutes, before Dee pulled off and sat on Mark's face.

"Lick it clean," she commanded.

He licked and sucked on her until she had cum several more times while riding his tongue. He was savouring his own load and her juices, both of which covered his face.

Kevin kept his cock in Mark's ass as he softened until finally his cock slipped out of Mark, with a stream of cum following his withdrawal. He leaned down and licked and sucked Mark's cock clean, then went to Mark's ass to lick up any cum leaking out of his ass and digging for more with his tongue. As he did this, Dee lay down across Mark's torso, her face inches from his cock. She stroked it slowly, which kept Mark hard, it didn't need much work, as Mark's special talent was how hard he stayed even after cumming. While she did that, Kevin slipped down to suck on Mark's balls and lick his ass some more, digging for more cum.

"Sit on his cock," she ordered Kevin, and he lifted himself into position and sat right down onto Mark's cock. Eight and half inches disappeared into Kevin's ass, in one long slide downward. He rode slowly rocking back and forth, Dee stayed where she was and watched closely as Mark's cock entered and withdrew with each rise and fall Kevin made. She probed Kevin's ass and managed to slip a finger in alongside Mark's cock. Kevin's cock hardened with the dual manipulation, and she reached out, with her other hand, and caressed and stroked it. She skinned back the foreskin then licked the head before taking it in her mouth. Mark for his part tried to keep his tongue on and in her pussy.

Kevin rode slowly, picking up the pace as his balls tightened due to Dee's ministrations on his cock and his ass being worked over. His movement drove his cock into her throat, and with each thrust into her he pulled Mark's cock, and her finger, out of his ass, then as he pulled away from her, he lowered his ass again onto Mark's cock and her probing finger. She tried to add a second finger which spurred him on further. Faster and faster, he fucked into her mouth while his ass milked Mark. She was cumming almost constantly on Mark's tongue, her body shaking with reaction, which only enhanced the feelings that Kevin felt from her mouth. He couldn't hold out any longer and his cock emptied into her throat. Pulse, shoot, pulse, shoot, over and over again, he didn't think it was going to end. She swallowed every drop. She pulled her pussy off Mark's face and away from his tongue, she'd reached a limit and couldn't take it anymore. She also pulled her fingers out of Kevin's ass, leaving only Mark's cock plowing into him.

Mark for his part gasped that he was cumming and tried to thrust up and into Kevin. Kevin sat down resting his ass cheeks on Mark's balls as he took Mark's load.

When Mark was finished, Kevin collapsed down onto the bed and ended up tucked into Mark's arm pit. Dee rolled off and lay on his other side. Both dozed, almost immediately.

"Guys?" Mark called, "Guys, guys you gonna untie me? Guys?" he called fruitlessly as they dozed.

It was about half an hour later that Dee woke and let him free. Mark bolted out the door and urinated into the gravel. They were all covered in each other's juices and needed a shower.

"Maybe, we need to install a shower out here?" Mark suggested as he ran his hands through the sticky mess on his body, his body being the most covered of the three.

"No, I think that should be part of the winner's reward, parading your prize out to the barn where the showers will be and allowing the other guests to watch the champion's victory parade."

"Then, let's take out victory lap," Kevin chimed in, "and walk up to the house to shower."

They all laughed and leaving their clothes they headed up to the house.

They completed the exterior of the gazebo, including the staining - a deep cherry stain -- and prepped the flower boxes, rectangular boxes on each side of the gazebo's exterior walls. They added steps and then they set the wooden shutters in place for the winter to protect the inside.

Kevin took a few days off to return to the city to look after his son, and a few other clients, and when he returned, he found that Mark had moved on to the first and the largest of the pavilions, the one that would be dedicated to Hedone, it would run the length of the pasture, with a small lane on each end to allow access to the maze directly behind it and the pavilions flanking that. The plan for Hedone's pavilion was that it was to be a two-story party room. It was to be the hub, the centre of the party on event days, and it would cater to the voyeur and the exhibitionist lovers, to pure hedonistic pleasures.

While Kevin had been away, Mark began framing Hedone's building. He'd made good progress and together they worked on the balance of the framing upon Kevin's return. As the second floor was to be open to the first, they didn't need full rafters and were able to complete the framing quickly. The trusses were set in place and the roof was then closed in, followed by the exterior walls and finally the windows went in. Once the building was completely weather tight, they began exterior siding and interior finishes. They'd chosen board and batten siding for this building which they would paint a sunny yellow in the spring and after that was installed, they moved inside. The second floor would consist of the wide balcony that would completely wrap the building and provide a vantage point to view the action below, a space purely for the voyeurs. On the main floor, they put in vinyl plank flooring (for ease of cleaning), they added a bathroom - the only enclosed space on the floor - and a shower (exposed to the room) with three shower heads for group play. They tiled the floor and walls, there, in black tile, then added chaise lounges and a bar at one end of the room. They placed several storage shelves along one wall, which contained a selection of toys, ropes and lubes, towels, and body oils. In front of that they placed two massage tables. The entire first floor was designed for sensual pleasure but with the exhibitionist in mind. As the room neared completion, they brought Dee in to help with the furniture placement and final set up. Overall, the place had a party setting, a place where a group of people could party together, but also a place where voyeurs could watch the action from the overhead balcony and exhibitionists could put on a show below. Beside the bar, they'd installed a spiral staircase which Dee now climbed to take a place on the balcony.

"Play for me," she called down to them. "In the shower, please" she directed them.

They looked up at her and slowly they each began to remove their clothing. They walked naked to the far end of the room and the black tiled shower. They turned the water on, warm but not too hot and each rinsed under the water.

They had installed liquid soap dispensers, as well as body oil dispensers and one of lube. Kevin pumped one of the soap dispensers to get a handful of soap, then slowly began to rub the soapy liquid into Mark's chest. Mark mimicked Kevin and caressed soap into Kevin's body, wrapping his hands around Kevin's torso and then on down to Kevin's ass. Both of their cocks began to react to the caressing actions and as their cocks stood up, Mark soaped Kevin's hard cock and stroked him. Kevin focused on Mark's ass, pulling him close mashing their cocks between their bodies, causing Mark to lose his grip. Above them, Dee watched silently, no direction, she'd unzipped her jeans, and her hand was playing with her pussy as she watched the guys play. This pavilion is about hedonism, voyeurism and exhibitionism and she let the boys play while she watched, and finger fucked herself to the show. Everything in this suite, except the bathroom was exposed to everyone, to play here, you played for all the eyes that cared to watch. You played to be seen.

She watched as Mark flipped Kevin around and slid his soapy cock along Kevin's ass crack, then slowly drove it in. They fucked under the cascading water. Mark was relentless in driving is cock into Kevin and Kevin's body reacted. His cock bounced in time to Mark's thrusts, his foreskin retracted. Kevin had braced himself against the tile with both hands, his hard cock bounced free. Without touching himself, he was the first to come, his white cum splashing the black tile - the designed effect - it was quickly washed away though. Mark followed suit, almost immediately, cumming in Kevin's ass. They leaned into the tile wall and shut the water off. When Kevin shot, Dee had come down the stairs and approached the shower, she applauded them both as Mark pulled out of Kevin's ass. Her pants were wet, and she dipped her fingers back into them then let each of the men have a taste. The guys dried off before getting dressed again - it was now early November and too cold to walk back to the house naked - before they headed inside for a meal.