Kevin the Gardener Pt. 02 - Sex Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Pavilion they worked on was Poseidon's. A flat front wall was created but angled slightly, as the façade would be a waterfall, the side walls undulated. Water pipes had been laid before the concrete slab was poured and as they build up, they ran the plumbing. When the water was on, the entire front wall would be a cascading waterfall. Guests would enter through a covered entrance, keeping everyone dry. They created a small indoor pool, which led to three swim-up grottos, small private caves with benches for lounging and other activities. Everything was themed as if you were under water, faux coral, blue-green lighting, a soft floor surrounded the pool, meant to emulate a sandy bottom (without the mess) and a large fish tank covered the back wall. The overall effect was a deep see cave, which was exactly what they were going for. They placed three hot tubs, along the opposite wall from the grottos, for those interested in more public play. The sounds of the ocean played through speakers. It took them until late December to complete the building, which was the most complicated of the five. Dee grabbed both their hands and led them in, to christen the space. She held onto Mark's hand but released Kevin's and led Mark to the edge of the pool, she stripped him there, as he stood passively, then stripped herself, then she pulled them both into the pool. They swam over to the one of the grottos and swam inside. While they did that, Kevin stripped himself and headed to one of the hot tubs to relax. Inside the grotto, Mark lifted Dee out of the water and onto the bench, he lowered his head down and flicked his tongue out tasting her sweet juices, as well as the chlorine from the pool. He tongue fucked her and fingered her ass.

Standing up, he positioned his cock at her pussy lips and slid it in. He sank deep into her on his first thrust. She moaned. Kevin, across the room in the hot tub, heard that load moan and his cock started to harden. Mark was pounding Dee hard, driving into her deep and fast. He played with her clit as he drove his cock into her, and she started to cum and kept cumming. He rode the waves as her body shivered and shook. After almost 15 solid minutes of her orgasming, she couldn't take any more and made him stop.

"Go feed your load to Kevin and let my pussy have a rest," she told him, as she collapsed back on the bench, her large breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Mark waded back out to the pool, swam across, and walked to the hot tub where Kevin was casually stroking his hard cock. He stepped in and fed his cock directly into Kevin's mouth. Kevin took it all. Deep into his throat, he milked and sucked Mark until Mark moaned that he was cumming.

He pulled out and shot all over Kevin's face. Kevin kept stroking himself for several more minutes before he came all over his own belly. Dee had joined them by then and she licked the cum off Kevin's belly and face. She didn't share it with the guys but swallowed it all, then licked her lips clean.

They were well satisfied with the overall theming and the execution of the space.

Next, they started on Aphrodite's space. It was to be the only round space. They purchased a basic Yurt structure with a domed roof topped with plexiglass, which allowed the sun, the stars and moonlight through the opening. They talked about replacing the cloth exterior with plywood sheets and a faux marble finish. In the end, they left the cloth covering but ordered columns to surround it they made a square with 4 columns per side, topped by a beam across them all, forming the solid square. In the front, a double row was topped with a triangular pediment. They, well Dee, marbleized all the columns which gave them the temple effect they were looking for. Dee took care of the interior design on this space, as well. It was filled with soft white sofas and loungers, a round bed and fluffy fur rugs, it read opulent and elegant at the same time and very, very feminine. During the day the sun shone through the plexiglass (there were no side windows) and the space was brilliant with light. At night if the moon was out, it lit the space with soft white light. Sconces lined the walls, mimicking torches.

On the day that it was finished, Dee said that she would Christen the space with her own guest and that the guys should stay away. The guest, Kevin found out was his Ex, Claire. He saw her car parked in front of the main house as he and Mark trumped back up after their tour of the space, it was still early afternoon, but they were breaking for lunch. He'd known that Claire was bi, it was why they worked in the first place, but he'd had no idea that she'd had anything going with Dee. After lunch, they headed back down to the field to work on the Eros building. They finished up their workday but saw no sign of Claire or Dee that afternoon and evening.

Inside the pavilion, Dee had stripped Claire. Dee had donned knee high white boots, white leather panties and a white bra for the occasion. She remained clothed, such as she was, while she began to make love to Claire, licking, biting, nibbling, she ate Claire's pussy, licked her ass, she teased and tickled her with white feathers. Claire was cresting on orgasm after orgasm, but Dee didn't let up. She slid two fingers into Claire's pussy, while she moved back up Claire's body, kissing her way back to Claire's lips. Removing her fingers, she picked up a rabbit vibrator, white of course, and slid it into Claire. Already super sensitive the vibrating nub hit her clit and she nearly passed out. Dee moved back down and feasted on the juices flowing freely from Claire. She then allowed Claire to relax, with Claire dozing for a few moments. Then it was Claire's turn to play with Dee. She put on a strap-on and after licking Dee's pussy, she mounted her and fucked her hard. Dee came quickly and often, as Claire was hitting the right spots. They fucked and sucked until well into the night and both fell asleep on the soft mattress.

Back at the house, Kevin and Mark had had a few drinks. They had both stripped and jumped in the shower when they came in, then lounged naked, they ate, drank, and played some video games. It got competitive. Kevin began to stroke and suck Mark's cock during Mark's turn to distract him and cause his character to die. On Kevin's turn, Mark returned the favour but took it a step further by working a finger into Kevin's ass. Kevin, though, was ready and he kept on playing. His cock was now at full mast, the finger in his ass, Mark licking and sucking him, had him edging quickly but he played on. He just kept playing. In the end, Mark lost, and Kevin claimed his prize, Mark's ass. He had Mark sit on his cock, he sat facing Kevin so that they could kiss. They fucked like that until Mark sprayed cum across Kevin's belly with Kevin emptying his balls into Mark's ass. They headed to bed together, where Mark took his revenge and fucked Kevin before they fell asleep.

Eros was completed quickly, it was a simple square structure, designed for orgies, no private spaces at all and large cushioned "beds" were prepared for the space and grouped to make one large mattress of the floor. Each week, their local building inspector would come around to inspect the progress of the various buildings and ensure that everything was up to code. Tim was about 5'6", thin build, a mop of dark curly hair. He wore glasses. He looked every inch a nerd but he knew his stuff and knew it well. He also knew the plans for the various buildings. Mark suspected that he came around more often than he needed to, though they didn't mind. Tim had noticed several issues on the earlier builds and had issued fix orders for them. Everything under his watch was solid and sound. The day they laid the mattresses in place, Tim dropped by and was reviewing the latest building. Mark and Kevin were alone in the structure when Tim came in.

"This is the Eros, building, right," he asked.

"Yes," Mark replied, "it's the orgy space."

"I've never been to an orgy," Tim mused, not realizing he spoke out loud.

"Really?" Mark replied. He didn't wait to think it through but stepped up and wrapped Tim his arms. At about 6'2" Mark was 8 inches taller than Tim. As he wrapped his arms around the man, Tim's face ended up in Mark's arm pit. Tim inhaled deeply and licked the outside of Mark's tee, wet with sweat. Tim's hand came up and caressed Kevin, who had stepped closer and joined the embrace. Kevin and Mark exchanged kisses, while Mark pushed Tim down to his knees, Kevin reach down and pulled Mark's cock out of his pants - his usual gym sweats, and pointed the cock at Tim's mouth. Tim wrapped his lips around the cock in his face. He started sucking Mark's cock then reached up and felt Kevin's hardening cock through his jeans. As the winter deepened, Kevin had swapped khaki shorts for jeans. Not releasing Mark's lips, Kevin undid his belt, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants and pushed them down. His cock flopped out, hitting Tim on the cheek. Tim began to swap between the two men, sucking on each in turn, stroking the other while his mouth was occupied. As usual Mark's faucet turned on and Tim was fascinated with the amount of pre-cum dripping out. He licked and sucked, eating as much as he could. Kevin stepped away and stripped. He then stood Tim up and began removing his cloths while Mark also stripped. Naked the three of them lay on the mattresses and began a circled suck fest, Kevin taking Mark, Mark sucked Tim, who had respectable but thin seven inches hidden in his cargo pants, leaving Tim to suck on Kevin.

All three were raging hard when the door opened, and Dee walked in. Tim jumped and tried to hide but in that wide open space there was nowhere to hide. Mark just pulled him back into the fold as Dee sat and watched, her fingers gently caressing her pussy through her sweatpants. After a minute, Tim forgot she was there. The three of them continued to suck each other, before Kevin pulled out of the pile. He pulled Tim up onto all fours and then positioned himself behind Tim, spit onto his ass and rubbed a couple of fingers against Tim's hole. Dee reached for lube (shelves were placed around the room with supplies) and tossed it to Kevin. He squirted a good amount on Tim's ass and then on his own cock. His cock was thicker than Mark's but shorter, and without discussing, he went first and worked his cock into Tim's ass. Tim moaned out, that it was too big but Mark said, "Just wait," as he moved around and slammed his cock into Tim's throat. Tim groaned around the cock in his throat, as Kevin picked up the pace, pounding into Tim. They spit roasted the smaller man, who was on his hands and knees between them for a several minutes before Mark asked Kevin, "Is he ready for me?"

"As ready as he'll ever be," Kevin replied and pulled out. They swapped places, Mark lubed his cock and slid it slowly into Tim, who cried out in pain and pleasure as more and more of Mark filled him. Kevin held Tim's head and pushed his own cock into Tim's mouth, and they again rode both ends of him.

Dee stood up and moved over to kiss Mark, then Kevin. They both slipped fingers into her pussy. She straddled Tim's back to let the guys play with her.

"You know that there's a perfectly usable cock just hanging there," she said, "Flip him." Both men pulled out of Tim, and flipped him onto his back, Mark slid his long cock back into Tim's ass, Kevin sat on his face, dropping his balls and ass on Tim's tongue and Dee took her seat on Tim's narrow cock. She rode him, facing Mark and the couple stared into each other's eyes as they used the body underneath them.

Nobody lasted long after the flip. Kevin shot his load across Tim's chest, hitting Dee's back as Tim had his tongue buried in Kevin's ass, Dee had come several times riding Tim, Mark shot pulse after pulse into Tim's ass. Dee rolled off Tim, who was the only one who hadn't finish yet, and she began to stroke him. It took him a couple of minutes more to shoot but when he did it was a huge load, that covered his belly, Dee's hand and his own shaft and balls. They all rested for a few minutes, before Tim spoke.

"Well, I certainly think this building passes inspection." And they all laughed.

The next space was the pavilion dedicated to Hermaphroditus, the final outlying pavilion. It would be used primarily for gay activities but also for female domination and for forced feminization role play. When it was ready in late March, Dee celebrated with a strap on party, where she fucked each of the guys, swapping back and forth between them. She had Kevin lay face down on the cushioned bench, and then directed Mark to fuck him, while she lubed the strap on, she had had it modelled on Mark's long cock (she used one of those kits to make a copy of his cock) and she liked the idea that she would be fucking him with his own cock. Mark slid his cock into Kevin and started to fuck him, he eyed Dee carefully, he'd never taken anything as large as his own cock and wasn't sure about it. She didn't give him an option though. She carefully lubed her cock and then finger fucked some additional lube into Mark as he drove his own cock into Kevin. Then she positioned the tip of her cock at Mark's hole and pressed in. Mark groaned but didn't or couldn't stop its penetration, as it kept sinking deeper and deeper into him. She fucked him hard, the back end rubbing her clit and giving her several orgasms. Mark let out a loud gasp and emptied his nut into Kevin's ass. Mark collapsed down onto Kevin, which pulled Dee's cock out of his ass. She applied more lube and moving Mark aside so that she could slide the cock into Kevin's ass. Having just had the actual Mark in his ass the cloned copy slid in easily and she fucked him hard, giving herself several more orgasms. She flipped him onto his back and drove the cock back into him as she stroked his cock. His load blasted out of his cock almost as soon as she touched him, spraying as far up as his chin. Mark leaned down and licked it up then kissed Dee to share the spoils of her efforts with her. Dee had placed a selection of panties and bras around the pavilion for those who wished to be feminized. Neither Mark, nor Kevin partook.

It was now Mid-March and time to get to work on the barn. Dee had been busy herself, during the construction phase. She had built a website and begun advertising on adult sites for the club. The goal was to create an adult sex club with members from around the world who would either rent a room (located on the second floor of the barn) or stay at local hotels or bed and breakfasts during their visit. This was to be an elite membership, however, and not publicly open. She already had 45 members (mostly couples) signed up, and the list was continuing to grow. She'd shown Mark the website and they'd made some tweaks before she launched it, but it had been doing well and the prepays for full membership were selling nicely. As well, there were many requests for day passes - they hadn't decided on the price for those or if they were going to go with them at all.

In the meantime, Mark and Kevin began to work on the barn, re-siding the exterior and opening the wall where the glass sliders would slot in. With the exterior mostly complete, they were just waiting on door and window delivery to be able to begin the majority of the interior work. On the first floor, they built the framework for several rooms each to be a private retreat and worked on the public space, where there could be nudity but no sex; the barn, at least the public space, was a place to relax and recharge. With that laid out, they built stairs to the second floor where they also constructed half a dozen suites, for overnight guests. Progress moved quickly, as there was nothing fancy in the barn structure. The doors and windows finally arrived at the end of the month of April, and they were able to close in the barn, making it weather tight, which allowed them to finish the interiors - drywall, paint, trim etc. Tim visited the site often and they each fucked him again. They also offered him a membership for all his good work. They repainted the exterior a fresh coat of barn red - they wanted it to remain looking like a barn from the house side, at least. It was now essentially a new structure and featured a new roof, was fully insulated with good thermal windows and doors, which kept the interior snug and warm.

It was mid-May when they completed the barn renovation. Furniture began to arrive, as did plants. That meant that Mark and Dee were left to finish the interior finishes, constructing beds, dressing rooms etc. Kevin began to work on planting. It was the third week of May when the first shipment of hedges arrived, there'd be a total of 4 shipments. He got right to work, replacing hay bails with hedges. He started with the central wall around the gazebo and worked his way out. It was about a week into planting when Dee had another idea.

The only thing between the sexual activity, besides the barn was the pasture fences. She felt they needed something to create a privacy barrier without it looking like another large fence. Kevin suggested a row of Italian cypresses. The tall, narrow cypress trees could provide complete privacy. They'd grow to a mature height of 20-25 feet, so they wouldn't need any other fencing. Dee liked that idea and he ordered enough from a local nursery, not mature plants, but enough to be to able to cover the front of the pastures where they were exposed on either side of the barn. In the meantime, he finished the last of the hedges, and began working on the gardens around the pavilions.

Here he would used a mix of hardscape, paths, solar lighting, some benches, and the softscape, consisting of the planted shrubs and flowers and several pots on wheels that could be easily rearranged to section off or create privacy walls.

Dee had planned a grand opening party for the last day of May, which meant they all had a lot of work to do before that day. Kevin worked long hours to complete the gardens. Mark worked with Dee on the barn styling and the completion of the guest rooms. They had 2 couples from Germany and one from France coming for the opening, as well as 30 invited guests. Kevin, of course, was invited (and given a lifetime membership), as was his Ex. They were both given rooms in the main house, as they'd become family. Tim was also invited, and he'd be coming solo. Josh would be coming out with his new boyfriend; they were given a room in the barn. That left two rooms vacant, but Dee felt they'd be full by the time the party day arrived. She arranged catering, liquor delivery, mostly wine and beer. Somehow, they managed to get it all done on time.

On the morning of the 31st of May, the guests started to arrive - the party was an all-day event starting with a light breakfast - bagels, pastries, mimosas and tea and coffee, served in the barn. By noon they had about 40 guests. The first maze run was scheduled for 2 pm. Dee was to be the prize. In the normal running those choosing to run and those wishing to be the prize would drop their names into a jar for a random draw - 1 prize and 1 runner, as well as one tempter. But on the first public run, Dee opted to be the prize. The second run at 6 would be Mark, after that the prize draw would follow normally every 4 hours, on a normal day from noon until 8. The prize would normally be blindfolded and then walked into the maze but as Dee new the paths, she simply moved in and took her place. The wooden panels had been lifted and provided shade awnings over the screened in gazebo. At 2, the names were drawn - Giselle (the wife in the French couple) would be the runner and the tempter was also drawn and led, blindfolded into the maze to his spot, to await and tempt the runner. His job was explained to him, if a runner stumbled into their alcove, they were to use whatever means, short of violence or violation, to tempt them to stay. He stripped naked before entering.