Kevin the Gardener Pt. 02 - Sex Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The event started and Giselle, chose her gate and entered the maze - she encountered Harold, the tempter, almost immediately but she wasn't temped in the least. Instead, she worked the maze until she found the center. She took the steps up into the gazebo to find Dee spread eagle on the bed - though not strapped in, her arms and legs splayed beside the straps, ready if desired. Giselle did not desire but did desire Dee. She stripped and kissed her way up Dee's body until their lips were pressed against each other, hands caressed breasts, ass and pussy and they both spent a lovely hour sucking and fucking each other. As they left, Giselle commented on the statue of Ariadne opposite the gazebo door. Dee was confused as they hadn't placed any statues and made a note to check with Kevin or Mark to see if one of them had done it.

At 6 the sequence was repeated with Mark waiting in the gazebo. Josh was chosen as the runner, Tim as the tempter. Knowing it was Mark waiting for him, Josh was not temped by Tim, despite his naked ass bend over the bench, hole already stretched. It was Mark and Josh wanted that prize. Josh had never topped Mark, he took advantage of his prize to do just that. He began by sucking Mark's long cock, then lifting his legs to lick his way down to Mark's ass. He tongue fucked him, finger fucked him, then rose up with his cock hard and ready. He pushed into Mark and slowly fucked his cock into Mark's tight ass (maybe less tight after a winter with Kevin flipping with him, though - Mark thought to himself). Josh rode him for about 20 minutes before dropping a load into his ass, then they flipped and Mark filled Josh, just as full. Mark also noticed the statue and wondered where it had come from.

The rest of the guests, those who were not maze running, spread around amongst the pavilions, watching partaking. When Dee finished her turn as prize, she toured the various pavilions, she first visited Aphrodite's space, where it was only woman. A classic Greek statue depicting the goddess stood beside the door. Dee marvelled at its detail and wondered which of the guys had ordered it. She saw Claire here but didn't linger, she moved onto the Hermaphroditus compound. There she saw another statue mounted to the right of the door. She saw Josh's boyfriend being spit roasted by one of the German couples - the husband fucking his face, while the wife pegged him. While she was there, Tim entered, fresh from the maze, he picked up a skirt and wrapped it around his naked body and then found a willing partner to fuck him. She continued to Poseidon's pavilion. She looked for but did not find an exterior statue here but checking inside she saw one had been erected overlooking the small pool. As she looked around, she found that all of the grottos were full.

In Eros, again the statue was set up inside the pavilion, an orgy of 6 people was going strong. And in Hedone, the balcony was populated with clumps of people and a statue in one corner. They were watching 2 men fuck in the shower, another male-female couple fucking on a couch and still another exchanging oral sex further down the room on the massage table.

She returned to the barn and the common space, to the set up the food and drinks for the evening, for those not staying overnight the club would close at 11, for those staying they were welcome to play here in the barn, in the private spaces, the pavilions would close at midnight to allow the cleaning staff access as everything needed to be clean by morning.

Mark joined her in the barn after his turn in the maze, he was naked and she rubbed between his ass cheeks, to find a few drops of cum still leaking. She'd completely forgotten to ask him about the statues. The third maze run went ahead at 10, another man was the prize. He was well used based on the sound of the moans coming from inside the maze.

The day and evening had been a great success. The club was officially open after that, with day visitors and overnight guests staying. They even talked about setting up bunkies to accommodate more overnight guests, it would mean losing another field but they had the acreage. In the end, they decided that it would have to be a next year task.

She retired to the house at 11, Mark stayed behind to ensure the guests leaving were safely on their way, and that the overnight guests were settled, they set up food, snacks and drinks in the barn, should anyone stir. Claire had also adjourned to the house. Mark had not seen Kevin all day. After the guests had left and the gates closed for the evening, Mark returned to the house, tired but pleased with how the day had gone. He found Dee with a glass of wine, dozing in a chair and got her up to bed. Claire had gone straight to bed, herself and that just left Kevin and Mark to go over the day's events.

"I didn't see you all day," Mark commented as they each sipped on a glass of white wine.

"I largely stayed away from the party, I covered the grounds, checking on the plantings and just watched the events from up here. I checked the maze after each run to look for damage, it held up pretty well."

"You should have taken some time to relax, we've all worked really hard to get this project done and you more than earned a day off to relax."

He put his wine glass down and moved across the room to Kevin, he leaned down and kissed him, pressing his tongue into Kevin's mouth. He took Kevin's glass out of his hand and set it on a table, then led him upstairs to Kevin's room. He stripped them both and then kissed Kevin again as he pushed him down onto the bed, then kissed his way down Kevin's body, until he reached Kevin's cock. He suckled on it, running his tongue into the foreskin to trace the head held within. Withdrawing his tongue, he lowered his mouth onto Kevin's cock until Kevin was balls deep in his throat. He sucked and licked for several minutes until Kevin's cock was rock hard. He pulled off, then, and stood up, straddled Kevin's waist and lowered himself down onto Kevin's cock. As the cock penetrated his ass - he said, "I really hoped you'd be the maze-runner today for me, I wanted you to find me."

"It wouldn't be fair, I know the path,"

"I know," he said as he bottomed out on Kevin's cock, he could feel Kevin's balls on his ass cheeks. He rocked forward then backward. "I was counting on that advantage. It was Josh that found me, though. A good second choice." He laughed and then moaned as he felt Kevin's cock hit that spot, causing his cock to jump, precum dripped from his tip, as it always did.

He rode slowly, Kevin was enjoying the sensation and just let the ride happen at Mark's pace. Mark kept up the steady slow pace for about 15 minutes before he started to move faster. He was actively stroking his own cock now, his ass clenching and releasing Kevin's cock within him. He rode faster, his hand stroked faster. Kevin reached up and tweaked Mark's nipples and that was all he needed, he shot streams of cum across Kevin's belly and chest. And as he came, his ass clenched tightly on Kevin's cock and milked the load out of him. Kevin filled Mark's ass.

They collapsed together on Kevin's bed. And both were asleep in seconds. Dee found them there, in the morning. Somehow Kevin's cock was still in Mark.

After the lights were extinguished and the guest either in bed or gone for the evening, the moon still shown brightly down onto the centre of the maze. Five beings materialized out of the hedge, if anyone had been there to see they would have appeared to step directly out of the plants themselves.

"Ariadne, you've done well, the maze and new temple complex is amazing," Poseidon said, the others agreed.

The statue in front of the pavilion stirred and Ariadne stood up, she bowed slightly to Poseidon, "Thank you," she began, "I think the new worshippers did well tonight."

"It's so nice to be worshipped again," Aphrodite offered. The other five gods all nodded their agreement and then turned to face the farmhouse.

"The worship continues there, and in the rooms in this barn," gestured Hedone. "We can all drink our fill. Our new high priests have done well, though they don't know that's what they are, their tributes to each of us have exceeded my expectations. And they'll bring us many more worshippers." They lingered for a while, bathing in the bright moonlight.

"Many happy returns my brothers and sisters," Poseidon offered, and he vanished into the night. At that they all disappeared to await the next party, to inspire and relish in the revelry that would provide them hours of worship.