All Comments on 'Kevin's Bedrest Pt. 02'

by Peeksy1999

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Needs more chapters, you did mention mum and gran... :)

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Longer

Expand this into more than one page. You have the ability and talent. He can also fuck his mum, when she pops in for a surprise visit before he goes home. And when she picks him up to head home, they can have a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
rushwd

First part was good and had lots of build up. In this one they just get right too it without a second thought. If you expand the resistance moore and have them slowly lead up to sex it would be better. Maybe they get caught by mom in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Are there different writers working on this? Part 2 seemed better written and I gave it a high rating. But part 3 seemed quite average for this genre, where women are always big breasted, sisters always skimpily clad. I noticed that in part 2 the mother is referred to as 'mum' but as 'mom' in part 3. I would have preferred a long build up. It's more sexy to have tension and anticipation ss people deal with the internal conflict rather than instantly jumping into bed with little stimulation.

Peeksy1999Peeksy1999about 3 years agoAuthor

Feedback is always appreciated. There is only one person on this, and I am aware that the quality of submission can vary. I’m very much learning my trade here. I have a few ideas on where the story goes next, but finding the time is always a challenge. Thx for commenting though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeeksy1999@Peeksy1999
18th June, 2020 Hi everybody! I’ve posted the latest instalment of Mark’s adventures, and this time it really is a new instalment. Once cleared for publication, I hope you enjoy it. My apologies to those who were disappointed by my recent aberration. I don’t offer any excuses,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES