Kevin's Kitty Rescue: The Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin turned to the slightly embarrassed young man and nodded. "Sure, write your number down and I'll call you when they're ready."

When they got to the shop, Kevin put a grumpy looking Sable back into her seat. With the young man's help, he got all his passengers into the car and said a quick goodbye. Climbing into the driver's seat, Kevin started the engine.

"Car, call vet hospital."

"Calling... Call-Hills veterinary, you're speaking with Mary."

"Hi, Mary. Got four kittens coming," Kevin said.

"See you soon, Kevin," Mary said as she hung up.

The drive was a little longer than he expected. There was some light roadworks that slowed everything down. But soon enough he arrived. It was a little bit of a juggle to get what he needed. He wasn't leaving Sable in the car alone, after all. Not only is that kitty abuse, it's illegal, whether she looked human or not. Though... That may have been for kids. Regardless, he could never forgive himself if something happened to one of his kitties. Unfortunately today, someone was already being looked at, so Kevin had to wait and with Sable at his side, Mary kept giving him odd looks. It wasn't long, however, before a huge muscle bound man, covered with tattoos, came out with a fluffy white pomeranian.

"See, Fwuffy, the vet's not so bad. She gave you a tweat," he said softly.

Kevin just ignored the man as he led his dog up to the counter to pay for whatever it was they were here for. A moment later, Mary waved Kevin though. This was the usual routine. Kevin put the box of kittens on the counter, the vet took out each one and examined them.

"Bit dehydrated and hungry. Probably only a day old. Do you have a way to feed them?" The vet asked.

"Yeah, I still have powdered milk from the last kitten," he said softly.

The vet just nodded and left the room without another word. Seriously, this treatment is the one thing that really brings him back. They closed over Christmas a few years ago and he had an emergency. Kevin ended up in another vet. This place was so friendly and upbeat, the young man kept asking questions about his work, skills, and background. Kevin was so put off, he deleted their number and was determined to find a different vet in case something like this ever happened again.

***

It only took a few minutes to get home. Kevin carried everyone inside. Sable followed behind, smiling sadly at the box he carried.

"We've got kittens!" she called out.

Almost immediately, the house was filled with a collection of meows, followed by footsteps and cries of "Hey!"

Kevin found himself swarmed by five catgirls, all jostling around to see the kittens. There was a collection of "Awww," from all around him as they each took a look. The only one not immediately here was Marla.

"Come on kitties. Let me get these guys inside." He said, "And please go put clothes on."

Stepping past his adorable kitties, they all darted off to get dressed. Kevin carried the box into the kitchen and went about finding his kitten feeding supplies. As he passed Marla, he gave her the usual head scratch and continued with what he was doing. He didn't see her perk up from his touch. He didn't hear her silent drop to the floor, nor the light footsteps as she leaned over the box. But he did hear the choked sob. Spinning around, Kevin saw her, cradling a kitten in her arms, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Master?" she asked slowly, "Where is their mother?"

Kevin took a slow step forward, "She... didn't make it. I have her wrapped in a blanket in the car. I was going to bury her under the big tree in the yard."

Marla's lip quivered as she began to softly cry again. "Oh... My poor babies... I'm going to look after you all... I promise..."

"Marla?" Kevin said softly, reaching up and stroking her ears. "What's wrong?"

Marla just smiled sadly, before sniffing. The tears still rolled down her cheeks as she turned to face him. "I recognise their mother's scent... These are my grandbabies," she said, before breaking into quiet sobs again...

Chapter Three

It was a strange feeling for Kevin. All these years he'd had Marla with him, he'd never actually held her. Sure, she'd cuddled up against him here or there, but she'd never allowed herself to be held. So the feeling of her leaning into his chest as she cried was a new experience for him. The older woman... Cat-woman? Cat girl? Whatever... She wept openly and sadly in Kevin's arms, while holding one of her grandkittens. The tiny kitten quietly purred. It was enjoying the sensation of being warm and held, while remaining blissfully unaware of Marla's sadness.

"Would you like to feed them?" Kevin asked.

Marla's face snapped up, almost hitting his chin. "Please?"

Kevin just stared a moment and nodded. "I have some bottles and some powdered milk for them."

Marla blushed slightly. "Yes, master. That would be good for the moment." Kevin just smiled and started getting everything ready. "Maybe I'll make my own milk again. My grandbabies won't have their mother, but they'll have me."

Kevin just smiled. He knew Marla wasn't the sort to make false promises. If she said she would, she would and that's all there is. The only part that gave him pause was how she intended to feed them as a catgirl. So a few minutes later, he handed her a bottle of warm milk. Earning him a small frown until he handed her a second, followed by a third and a fourth. With two bottles in each hand, she crouched over the box and started feeding the kittens. It took them a moment to realise what to do, but they were hungry and latched on without complaint. Kevin just sat and gently stroked Marla's head while she watched over her grandkittens.

Twenty minutes later, she was curled up around the same box, with them tucked up against the warm side. With the priority of the kittens taken care of, he turned his attention to the rest of his kitties. They were all quietly watching Kevin as he did what he did best. But the moment he was free, he smiled.

"Kitties, would you like your usual dinner? Or would you like to try some human food?" Kevin asked.

What he wasn't expecting was for them to suddenly clump together and start muttering, purring and occasionally hissing at one another. He was a little worried at first, but it lacked any other aggressive behaviour. It was odd to see them interacting. He understood the words they spoke, but there was another, animalistic undercurrent of communication left over. And like that, they all nodded and Sabine turned and shot him a wide smile.

Sitting on the floor with her legs tucked under her butt, she stretched her arm overhead. Kevin gulped and tried to ignore the rise and fall of her perfectly proportioned breasts. Part of him was annoyed that they hadn't gotten dressed as he'd asked. But the rest of him...

"Master, we'd like to try some human food," she said with a cat-like chirp.

Kevin nodded quickly and turned away from the sight. His pants were uncomfortably tight and he desperately tried to ignore it as he thumbed through the pamphlets he had stuck to the refrigerator. Grabbing one for the local pizza place, he thought about calling, but spotted they took online orders. Grabbing the paper, he quickly darted upstairs into his office. Sitting at his computer, he felt something touch his shoulder. Glancing back, sure enough it was Sable.

He was on his computer after all. So with a sigh, he leaned back and made room. That was all the invitation for her to climb onto his lap and start watching what he was doing. Kevin absentmindedly started stroking her head as he ordered several different flavours of pizza and ice creams for dessert. He punched in his payment details and hit accept, nodding at the confirmation screen. It wasn't one of the big pizza chains, so the order was going to take about an hour to arrive. Which was just as well, as he still had something to do.

***

Marla cried softly as she lowered the soft bundle into the hole. She'd refused to allow Kevin to do it for her. So he'd dug the hole, deep and wide, beneath the large tree in the yard, just as he'd said. The rest of the kitties were dressed and waiting patiently. They too had shed tears when they had realised who it was Marla was carrying. It was still a few minutes before Marla was able to stop stroking the small bundle. A few more before she managed to stand and step back. It was another first, as she allowed the others to touch, hold and hug her.

Kevin took a deep breath and started talking. "You were brought into a less than perfect world, by a more than perfect mother. The love you had for your children, will live on with that same level of perfection. Your children will go on, to be happy, to be loved, to have children of their own. And they have you to thank for that chance. Rest easy, your loved ones are safe and they will join you when it is time. You will not be forgotten."

After a moment of silence, Kevin began filling in the hole. It only took a minute to finish it up. Turning, he walked a few steps further into the garden and grabbed a large rock he'd selected earlier. It was rounded, but had a flat top and would be perfect to place a plaque on. It was also just about the heaviest thing he'd ever had to lift, but he managed it. He then spent a few moments wiggling it into the perfect position. Before turning his attention to the red-faced Marla.

"What was her name?" he asked softly.

Marla paused and sniffed twice. "I don't know what the humans called her, but when she was born, I called her my little flower. I think Flower is her name. It was a name given with love."

Kevin nodded, "I'll have a plaque made up and we'll put it on this stone to remember her."

"I wouldn't worry about that," A strange voice called out.

Kevin twisted around, before spotting a cat approaching from behind his kitties. It took him the barest moment to realise it was the cat that had escaped. The one he thought had been hanging round. She was still rather thin, but not quite as thin as she was when he first spotted her. She walked slowly and deliberately towards him with a dismissive air. Without even thinking, Kevin stepped aside to let her pass without having to move around him. The cat placed a paw on the stone. A low hum filled the air and the small cat's fur ruffled as if a breeze suddenly shifted. Kevin stood in sheer amazement as the ground around the rock began to bubble. In no time at all the rock was surrounded in one continuous, flowering daisy bush. On top of that, the stone had Flower's name engraved on the top in large letters. Just as Kevin's jaw hit the ground, the cat did too.

That immediately brought Kevin back to the present. Scooping the... cat... into his arms, he turned to the others. "Come back inside when you're ready. While you're dressed, you can be outside. But please don't leave the yard. I don't want any of you getting lost or hurt."

They all nodded except for Marla, who was crying again, so he started walking back towards the house.

"I won't be your housepet, human," the cat grumbled.

Kevin just sighed and shook his head. "They're not pets, they're family. Besides, Sable told me you can open windows. You can leave when you want, but I'm guessing whatever it was you just did, took a bit out of you. So you're welcome to stay and have something to eat and a safe place to sleep if you like."

The cat just made a human-like harumph and went quiet. Kevin was still too dazed to care. It had been an emotional day.

***

Kevin yawned, it was late. The others had come in shortly after Kevin, but Marla had been a little longer. When she did return, she went straight back to the kittens, fully getting into the role of motherhood. So much so, when the pizza arrived, she refused to leave them to eat. So Kevin had brought her a plate so she could eat with the kittens. After that, he'd showered and gone to bed, joined by Sable, who curled up beside him. The reason he was awake was because Sable had just started purring and nudging at his hands. So with a groan, he lifted the edge of the blanket, allowing Sable to crawl under the covers where it was warm.

So it was a complete surprise when she suddenly shifted atop him. Kevin found himself with a naked catgirl crawling up his chest to stare down at him.

"W-wha?" Kevin mumbled trying to sit up.

As he moved, Sable leaned into his chest and pushed him back down, while slipping her legs up to straddle his waist. Sliding down his body, she caught the head of his cock in the groove between her legs and pushed back until the head was nestled at her opening.

"Sable?!" Kevin hissed.

Sable just smiled, "Please, master. I want this so bad, please?"

Kevin just sighed, he couldn't bring himself to actually say it out loud, but he desperately wanted this. On one hand, this was his kitty. His first kitty. One he'd cared for and loved for six years, which equated to almost forty in human years... Not that she looked it, as she stared down at him. On the other hand... He could literally feel a droplet of her own juices running down the side of his cock... And he never was any good at denying his kitties what they wanted.

Sable waited just long enough, to see if he'd say no. Then without warning, she pushed back and impaled herself fully with a sharp intake of breath. Kevin went rigid, feeling an overwhelming slick, firm, wetness engulfing his cock. Before he could react, Sable raised up on her knees, withdrawing his length from her. But just before his tip slipped out, she slid back down again, mewing softly as she did.

"Sable?!" Kevin gasped, still in shock over the sensation.

Her beautiful eyes snapped open and locked on his. In a flash, she was laying flat over his body, kissing him frantically. The whole while frantically rocking her hips, grinding her clit into Kevin's pubic bone, stirring his cock inside her. But Kevin being Kevin, still wanted to confirm she was okay. Wrapping his hands around her, he pitched towards her bad side and rolled them both over so he was now on top. Once he had her pinned, he pulled away and looked down at her.

"Sable, are you okay?" he asked softly.

Sable just giggled, "Master, I'm better than okay. You make me feel so good," she purred. Kevin watched in awe as she raised both her legs, slipping them behind her head, before crossing her ankles so she resembled a pretzel. "Please, master... Keep going, it feels so good."

Kevin just gulped and nodded slightly. Sable just gave him a sultry smile. Shuffling his knees into a more comfortable position, Kevin began to slowly thrust his hips. As his cock moved in and out of Sable's tiny hole, she began purring almost immediately. Reaching down, Kevin placed his hands on her upturned thighs for support. Leaning against her, he changed the angle and found he could thrust even deeper inside her. Sable, caught between purring and trying to speak, at the moment he pushed in, merely gurgled as the sensation took her to another world. Then, as if something clicked inside his head, suddenly, Kevin had the urge to take her as hard and as fast as he could.

Gripping her firmly, he slammed his hips into hers as rapidly as he could. Sable just mewed loudly and clawed at the blankets. She was in another world. One she never wanted to wake up from. This whole situation since the strange cat came home was like a dream. She'd finally been able to be her master's mate. And now, the mating... They were mating... This feeling was because, Master had his cock out and was slamming it inside her... If he kept this up... She could end up with kittens!

Arching her back, even with her legs crossed behind her head, she screeched out her orgasm. Copious amounts of fluids sprayed out, making a mess of everything. But Sable didn't care, Beyond the pulsing waves or orgasmic heat that radiated through her body... Master was still thrusting into her as hard as ever. The sensation of what he was doing was dialled up to eleven when he suddenly buried himself to the hilt and grunted. Sable beamed for a moment, feeling a warm liquid start to fill her from the inside, causing her to slam straight into another, tunnel clenching, body throbbing orgasm. As she came down from her second height, she opened her eyes, to see Kevin just a nose distance away. Before she could say a word, his lips were on hers. As they kissed, he gently helped her extract her legs from behind her head, and couldn't help the grin, as she used her new freedom to lock them behind his hips, preventing him from pulling away.

Pulling away from their kiss, Kevin stared down at the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. "I love you, Sable." He said, falling limp.

Sable, beamed hearing his words and as he went to sleep on her. She rolled him back over to the side he usually slept on. But she kept her limbs firmly wrapped around him. He was hers tonight, the others would have their chance, but tonight, he was hers.

"I love you so much," he mumbled, before letting out a soft snore.

***

"Master." Lick Lick Lick. "Master." Lick Lick Lick. "Master."

Before she could lick his nose again, he kissed her, making her purr happily. That first kiss turned to a second, then a third and before he knew it, she had slipped his hard length back inside herself. He groaned in pleasure as she rocked her hips, grinding herself down on his public bone. He stretched as she rode him and smiled as he felt her hands run down his chest... Hands... Plural... Snapping awake, he was greeted by the sight of Gemma, bouncing enthusiastically on his cock.

"Gemma!"

"Oooooh, Master..." Gemma purred. "Sable was right, you feel so good."

Before Kevin could say anything, a pair of lips covered his own. This time it was Sable kissing him, as Gemma rode him through, what appeared to be her first orgasm. The rhythmic contractions of her tunnel, dragging Kevin into a climax of his own.

"Oh, I feel it," Gemma moaned.

Sable pulled away, before giving Kevin another quick kiss. Kevin was still stunned from the actions of the previous evening, let alone what had just happened. A sudden cooling of his cock, told him Gemma had gotten off, but a pair of soft tongues running up and down his length told him they were both back. Kevin cringed at the sensation of both tongues, but quickly found himself erect and ready to cum a second time. Which he did, the moment Sable's lips closed over his head. Kevin groaned as he shot his seed into her mouth, making her chirp in surprise. But what he wasn't expecting was for her to suddenly suck half his length into her mouth. That earned her an extra squirt, which she quickly swallowed.

With a wet pop, Sable sat back up with a smile, "Yummy," she purred before eyeing Gemma for a moment.

Kevin ignored the squeal, followed by the moan, as Sable tackled Gemma onto the bed. Literally crawling out of bed, he made his way into the bathroom for a shower, only pausing to stand and take a quick look back into the room. Kevin just closed his eyes and pretended like he hadn't seen Sable and Gemma sixty-nining in the middle of his bed. Pushing the door closed, it was time for a shower.

***

Feeling refreshed, Kevin opened the door. The scene on the bed made him smile as Gemma and Sable cuddled and groomed one another. He left them to it as he dressed and headed downstairs. It was time for breakfast after all. Passing Sue on the stairs, he gave her a quick pat as he passed. Grace and Harriet were naked, lying in the morning sun under a window. Kevin was about to say something about being seen, but he realised there was a bush there and they each had a pile of clothes in arms reach. So with a shake of his head, Kevin headed for the kitchen. On the bench was the box with the kittens in it. What surprised him was the rescue cat leaning over the edge to see them, as she spoke with Marla.