All Comments on 'Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 02'

by Concubitus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JJTW77JJTW77almost 2 years ago

Really enjoying your writing. I do hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sure hope chapter 3 cums soon! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful story.....thank you for a great read! I can't wait for chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"EXCELLENT READ". You accomplished your fete', by making me feel as though I was Kevin in the story.

Next chapter should include some "BUTT" action, even with a THIRD PARTICIPANT.

amoroneamoronealmost 2 years ago

Great story so far. I like the sound of Mrs. Grossman (a large woman with a massive chest that me and the guys sometimes talk about when we're shooting the shit), She is inquisitive about Kevin and Lois. She could do some surveylance and interrogation into Kevin's activities and maybe blackmail him into a relationship. Or do similar to Lois.

ConcubitusConcubitusalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the nice comments. I just realized I can reply to folks here. I also just submitted the third installment of the series, so watch for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!!!! Next chapter Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FAntastic!

matureloverguy33matureloverguy33almost 2 years ago

Just as excellent as the first! I loved the awkward moment of him having to jack in front of her! You build the story well! I can’t wait for more entries!

Texasgent69Texasgent69about 1 year ago

Ah! the remembering the ecstasy of the experience of the "older woman" brings back such vivid memories. Given the circumstance of "coming of age" with the unbelievable sensual education of a gifted woman is never forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConcubitus@Concubitus
Older male with varied interests and fetishes. Enjoy reminiscing about my sexual past and speculating about my sexual future. My stories generally have their foundations in real life experiences. Also enjoy chat and sharing of stories and images.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES