All Comments on 'Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 05'

by Concubitus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mike9947Mike9947almost 2 years ago

Very nice twist to a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the best one yet. Nice job! Any chance of a threeway with Mrs. Grosman?

willendorferwillendorferover 1 year ago

Oh well done! The plot thickens. I wasn't expecting things to move in this direction, but very tasty, how it all unfolded. The friendship/desire/competition between Lois and Maggie seemed very plausible, skillfully depicted. I'm curious to hear more about the emotional bond forming between Lois and our ithyphallic young hero. It's certainly there; it would be tone-deaf to have them shrug each other off and move on to further conquests. And now that we know that our characters are down with threesomes, maybe the luscious Mrs Grossman can find her way back into the frame; I see I'm not the only commenter asking for that.

ConcubitusConcubitusover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind compliments and detailed comments on my story. Not sure yet where I'll go next.

amoroneamoroneover 1 year ago

Brilliant series. So much detail, i

love it all. Thank you. I would also like to read more about Mrs. Grossman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was content with just Kevin and Lois. I could tolerate the Mrs.Grossman character, but just barely as it was betrayal. No so big on the Maggie character either. I would like for Lois and Kevin to experience romance and fall deeply for each other. ONLY. No sharing.

mbiker69mbiker695 months ago

Enjoying the series and twist. Keep up with the twists and enjoying the different point of view. Causes lots of stirring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConcubitus@Concubitus
Older male with varied interests and fetishes. Enjoy reminiscing about my sexual past and speculating about my sexual future. My stories generally have their foundations in real life experiences. Also enjoy chat and sharing of stories and images.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES