Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did say that "open-arms" thing.

Screw it, I'm going!

Now what should I wear?

About an hour and a half later, there I was. Standing outside Lois's building. Wearing my good jeans and my boxer shorts and a nice t-shirt. With mint chocolate chip ice cream.

It was just before 8:00. Here goes nothing...

Lois

"Who the hell could it be at this time of night," I asked, as if Maggie would have any idea?

I walked over to the intercom system by my front door and pushed the TALK button. "Yes," I asked, "who's there?"

"Uh, hi Lois," came the response in a familiar tentative voice, "it's me, Kevin. Uh, sorry to stop by without calling first, but I was wondering if you might want to hang out or something. I brought ice cream... It's mint chocolate chip."

OH Jesus! Kevin was here! I needed to get rid of him right away. But what should I say?

While I was trying to decide, I saw a long finger snake across the console in front of me and press the front door opener button.

"Maggie!!" I swatted her hand away, but it was too late. I heard the front door open in the quiet evening air, and then Kevin's eager footsteps on the stairs. I turned to Maggie and asked: "What were you thinking?"

"I'm thinking the evening is about to get even more interesting," she replied with an annoying tipsy smirk animating her face.

Kevin

... and there's the buzzer. Yes! I'm in!

I dashed up the stairs two at a time and was soon standing outside the door to Lois's apartment. I knocked and Lois opened the door. Well, she opened it a crack anyway. She was wearing a green dress I hadn't seen before and she looked great. But she didn't really look that happy to see me.

"I'm sorry Kevin," she said, "but this isn't the best time for a visit. You see, I have a houseguest this evening." Lois's voice sounded kinda funny: a bit unsteady like, which was unusual for her.

A second female voice from behind the door chimed in then: "Oh poppycock Lo, let him in. He brought ice cream." This was followed by a snort and laughter.

Lois laughed a bit too and her face brightened a little. "Oh, why the hell not," she said letting the door swing wide. "And did you really just say 'poppycock?" Lois laughed again, as did her still invisible guest.

I stepped slowly in the door and got my first look at the woman behind the other voice. She was tall... I mean REALLY tall, like pretty much my height, with mid length dark hair and a smiling tanned face. The mystery woman was nicely dressed in dark pants and a cream-colored blouse.

Lois made introductions: "Maggie, this is Kevin. Kevin, this is Mary Margaret McGovern Sedgwick. She USED to be my best friend." They both laughed again at that for some reason. Really loudly. Geez, I think they might both be wasted!

"Uh, very pleased to meet you Mrs., or is it Ms., Sedgwick," I stammered, reaching out my hand.

She took it, gave me a smile full of gleaming white teeth that contrasted starkly with her tanned face, and said: "It's Maggie, and I'm very pleased to meet you Kevin. Lois has told me so much about you!"

I wasn't sure what to think about that. I turned back to Lois and said: "I was sort of assuming that we were, you know, keeping things kinda quiet."

Before Lois could respond, Maggie cut in: "Now don't be angry with her Kevin. It is an absolute, iron-clad rule that no woman is allowed to keep any secrets from her very best friend. And of course her very best friend is honor bound to keep those secrets safe from the rest of the world."

Another round of giggles from the two women.

"Oh, OK then," I ventured. "Hey, listen, I don't want to crash your party here, so I can just, um, you know, come back to, uh, visit with Lois some other time." I made a step back toward the door, but Maggie was having none of that.

"Nonsense," she blurted out in a slightly too loud voice! "We've finished with dinner and dessert, so you're not actually interrupting anything. And there's ALWAYS room for ice cream, right Lo?"

Lois was glaring at Maggie at this point, but in a sort of friendly way, if that makes any sense.

"Or course, the more the merrier," Lois replied in an unconvincing voice. "Won't you come join us Kevin? We were just having an after-dinner chat."

Lois turned and stumbled a bit on her way to the front room, herding the similarly unsteady Maggie before her as I followed warily behind. When we arrived, Lois shooed Maggie to the far end of the sofa, gestured for me to take the armchair, and settled herself into the closer end.

My mind couldn't help but think back to prior stuff that had taken place in this space as I sat down across from the two women.

"So, Kevin, do you live nearby," Maggie asked?

"Uh, yeah, not too far. About a mile or so."

"And how late do your parents usually let you stay out on a Saturday night?"

That question seemed a little snarky, but I tried not to take offense. "I don't generally have a curfew. But my parents and sisters are out of town until tomorrow anyway, so....

So... I decided to change the subject away from me. "Do you live in town too Maggie?"

"I grew up around here, but I've lived on the East Coast since college," she replied. "In Massachusetts."

"Boston," I asked, since it was the only place I knew in the state?

"Cape Cod mostly, although I do have a home in the city as well."

"Sounds nice," I said, because that's the sort of dumb, meaningless thing you say when you don't know shit about somewhere but are trying to be polite. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything else to ask her right away, which gave her another opportunity to grill me.

"And what will you be doing after summer vacation Kevin? Back to high school?"

"Off to college, actually. Well, not so much off, since I'll be going to Loyola and living at home."

"How nice! That way you and Lois can continue to - See - each other."

"Yeah! I mean... I hope so anyway."

I glanced over at Lois and found that my answer had made her smile just a little. But I was feeling pretty uncomfortable, so I thought maybe I should really actually split. I started to get up, but in the process I bumped the coffee table, which knocked over an empty wine bottle in the middle. The bottle spun around a couple of times, until it came to a stop with the neck pointing right at me.

"Ooh! Is it time for party games," Maggie practically squealed? "If we're playing spin the bottle it looks like it's your turn in the hot seat Kevin. What do you say, Lo, shall we all play?"

Lois thought for a moment, then reached out to pour more wine or something red anyway into both of their glasses. "Fine with me," she said at last. "I don't have a curfew either."

"Wonderful," Maggie enthused! "OK Kevin, what's it going to be, Truth or Dare?"

"Um, what do you mean," I asked, pretty certain that I already knew what she meant?

"Truth - meaning that you have to answer a question honestly. Or Dare - meaning that you have to do exactly what you're told."

I sat back down, paused to consider the options and then decided. "I'll go with Truth."

"Splendid! Now let's see... Aha, I've got it: What exactly were you hoping would happen when you came through that door tonight?" Maggie pointed to Lois's apartment door.

I looked over at Lois, half expecting that she might object, or try to stop me from answering, or, I dunno, answer for me maybe. She tilted her head at me and smiled as if to say, "you're on your own buddy."

"Well," I offered after a brief pause. "I was hoping to spend some time with Lois."

"Bzzzzzzt!" Maggie gave a loud buzz at me. "I'm sorry Kevin, but the judges have rejected that answer as not sufficiently truthful - or at least not sufficiently 'exact.' I'm afraid we're going to need some more details."

"Ummm, I guess I was hoping to eat some ice cream, have a conversation and... uh, you know."

"Oh, but we don't know, Kevin," Maggie shot back, "that's why we ask the questions. Now, you get one more shot here in Round 1 before we penalize you and make you perform a Dare instead.

I swallowed hard, looked at Lois, then at Maggie, then at my own feet, and then I said in a low voice: "OK... I was hoping to make love with Lois."

Lois coughed and blushed, but Maggie was delighted. "Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding! The judges accept your answer. And applaud it in fact. Well done you! You may now spin the bottle."

So I did. I leaned over the table and gave the bottle a healthy spin. After several rotations, it slowly came to a stop, pointing directly at Lois.

Lois

In retrospect, and in full sobriety as I relate this, I cannot believe that I actually agreed to play Spin the Bottle/Truth or Dare with Maggie and Kevin. I'd like to blame the wine, the company, the phase of the moon, whatever, but honestly, for some strange and lunatic reason, once the outrageous possibility of the game arose I found that I actually wanted to play.

And frankly it tickled me pink to hear Kevin admit that he came to my apartment hoping to "make love with" me. Particularly that he employed the words "make love" and also "with." Not to "fuck me," or "screw me" or even paternalistically to make love "to" me, as if I were to be a passive party to the congress. He wanted to "make love with" me. I was more than fine with that!

Now however, I was the person staring down the neck of the fateful bottle. I felt the eyes of Kevin and Maggie spin in my direction as well, awaiting my response to the binary choice.

"Truth," I declared confidently.

"Kevin, as the spinner the question is yours," Maggie pronounced in her haughty Eastern manner.

Kevin contemplated the responsibility for a long moment before he abdicated the office. "Actually, I'd prefer to let the, uh, "judges" continue to ask the questions." Our eyes turned to Maggie.

"Very well," she solemnly intoned as she assented to continue wearing the mantle of authority for another turn. "Let's see now... yes. Lois dear: What particular sort of making of love do you most enjoy with our Kevin?"

I feigned shock for a moment, but I'm sure my act wasn't very convincing to Maggie in view of the conversational arc of the evening. There was one clear, completely honest answer to that question. But was I really going to provide it? Wellll... it WAS the truth after all.

"I... well, I absolutely love it when Kevin performs cunnilingus on me."

"BZZZZT!" The merciless Magistrate Maggie apparently had an objection. "The judges consider the use of scientific Latin terms to be contrary to the casual spirit of the game. Try again!"

"Bitch," I snapped back at her! Kevin appeared taken aback but Maggie chortled and so did I.

"The judges are quite content with being thought of as a 'bitch,'" she replied.

"If you insist," said I. "I absolutely love it when Kevin eats my pussy!"

"Ding, Ding, Ding and Dingaling Ding!" Maggie and I roared, and Kevin smiled shyly from across the table. "Lois, the spin is yours," Maggie ruled.

I spun the dead red soldier, and it came to rest pointing once again at Kevin.

"That doesn't seem very fair," he objected.

"Point of order for the judges," I interjected.

"Yesssss," said the judicial spokeswoman.

"In the interests of fairness, thoroughness and... nosiness, I move that we ditch the bottle and just take turns."

"I second the motion," Kevin agreed.

"Majority rules," Maggie conceded. "My turn, and Lois gets to hold the gavel. I choose Truth as well."

"Alright then," I sat up and looked at Maggie gleefully. "Describe for us - in exquisite detail please - your most recent sexual encounter."

"Oh Dear!" Maggie looked like she would have been blushing but for her disgustingly radiant tan. "Well fair is fair, and what's good for the witnesses must be good for the judges as well I suppose. The absolute truth is... that... it... was a threesome."

My jaw dropped and I saw Kevin sit up a bit straighter in his chair.

"Mags you shameless slattern, you slept with two men at the same time?"

"I most certainly did not," she shot back full of pretend high dudgeon! "I slept with my tennis partner and her husband!"

You could have knocked me over with a feather! How very interesting. "The new judges are flabbergasted and demand details," I intoned, using the wine bottle as a gavel.

"Oh Lo, don't be such a prude," Maggie tsked at me. "You know full well it wouldn't have been my first time 'playing for the other team.' I went to an all-women's college, you know. Just because there were no men in the dorms didn't mean there was no sex. For Pete's sake the school should have just formalized it and made it part of the curriculum: The Department of Sapphic Studies, perhaps?"

"The judges direct the witness to dispense with testimony regarding the remote past and return to the more recent ménage à trois," I proclaimed.

"Fair enough," Maggie agreed. "It had actually been percolating for a while. Mimi - my doubles partner - and I have been playing together for a while, which means that we quite often wind up in the locker room together. She's a couple of years younger than us, and gorgeous. Blonde - at least on top of her head - and with the nicest tits money can buy.

"Anyway, about three weeks ago we won the annual house tournament in our age bracket, and when we got back to the locker room I told Mimi that we really needed to celebrate properly. She said, 'let's start right now,' and she pulled me into one of the shower rooms. The locker room is open plan, but the showers are individual private rooms with doors. Anyway, once inside, we stripped each other naked and went at it. There was a good deal of soaping and stroking and yes tongues were involved in more than just kissing.

"But I digress. The question concerned the most recent event, which was the threesome. When we finished in the shower, Mimi told me that she and her husband enjoyed threesomes from time to time and that he had expressed a particular desire to get little old me into their bed."

"There's nothing particularly 'little' about you, you amazon," I interrupted.

"Jealousy is such an UGLY sentiment Lo," Maggie parried. "Now shall I continue or is to be insults at ten paces?"

"Do go on," I said.

"So... I told Mimi that I was interested. Her husband David is very attractive as well and is taller than me, which is always nice. After some consultation we made a date for 'dinner and' at their place. We adjourned to their bedroom after dining. David was particularly keen about watching Mimi and me. At one point she and I were, ahem, pleasuring each other, with yours truly underneath, when David entered her from behind. It was quite the view for me. A bit messy in the end, but thoroughly enjoyable.

"Later on David had his way with me while Mimi watched and afterward Mimi insisted on... cleaning me up, if you know what I mean."

I suspected that I did know, and I'll confess that I found the narrative very stimulating. Kevin appeared to be thoroughly engaged as well.

"Now, whose turn is it," Maggie asked rhetorically before answering herself. "Kevin, I believe you're up."

Kevin

Maggie's Truth story was pretty damn hot. I was really wishing she would tell us more, but I guess it was only fair that she didn't, considering that me and Lois had gotten away with a couple of sentences each.

My turn again, huh. After a couple of seconds of thought, I decided to take a big chance. I looked first at Lois, then at Maggie and quietly said, "Dare."

Maggie was back in charge. "Ooooh," she said, "isn't that an interesting development. Let's see now. Lois tells me that you have a 'beautiful' penis. I dare you to show it to us."

Oh shit! I had never actually played Spin the Bottle or Truth or Dare before, but I kinda assumed the Dares were usually pretty tame stuff like 'kiss the person across from you,' or something like that. But Maggie was daring me to take my pants off. Was that allowed? I looked over at Lois for help but she just smiled and shrugged at me.

"Is there a problem Kevin," Maggie asked?

"Uh, I dunno," I said, "I've never played this game before and I'm not sure what the rules are."

"Oh there ARE no formal rules to this game, sweetheart," Maggie responded, "the players make the rules. Lois, do you have any issues with this dare?"

"It's entirely up to Kevin," Lois replied, giving me a sweet but also sorta mysterious look that suggested that she would understand if I didn't but would also be OK if I did.

"Of course you can refuse the dare," Maggie clarified, "but then you lose the game."

Shit! I hate to lose.

And when you think about it, I'd already dropped trou twice in this room on prior occasions, so...

I slowly stood up, unbuckled my belt, popped the snap on my jeans, pulled down the zipper one tooth at a time, and let my pants fall down to the floor. Needless to say, my dick was already hard as a rock and making a tent out of my boxers. The room was very quiet and I could hear the clock on the shelf ticking. I could also almost feel the two sets of eyes staring at my crotch.

I couldn't think of any particularly dramatic flourish for finishing the job, though, so I just grabbed the waistband of my boxers in both hands and pulled it out and over my boner, then slid the shorts down to join my jeans on the floor. Finally, I straightened back up, kicked the clothes off my feet and just stood there with my dick bobbing straight up in the air in front of me.

"Now that IS a thing of beauty," Maggie said with a whistle! "Lois told the truth, all right."

"So... can I put my pants back on," I asked.

"Not so fast, Maggie replied, "it depends on where the game goes from here. It's your turn again, Lo. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Lois proclaimed without a moment of hesitation.

"Interesting," Maggie said in an approving tone. "Kevin it's your turn to declare the dare."

I chickened out. "Uhhhh, I think I'll pass to the judges again," I said as I sat back down.

"Very well," Maggie said, seeming a little too pleased to be honest. "Lois, the Dare is... I challenge you to a contest: the first one of us to make that beautiful dick of Kevin's go off is the winner. Whaddya say?"

Wait, what???

Lois

Always the competition! Nearly 40 years after we graduated from high school and Maggie was still trying to one-up me.

I'd be damned if I was going to let her win!

"What are the rules of this contest," I asked her?

"Hmmmm, let's see." She paused for a moment of thought. "How about this: we flip a coin for who goes first, then we take turns. Each contestant gets 30 seconds to give it her best, and the one of us who is up when Kevin shoots his load is the winner."

"You're on," I declared, with more confidence than I felt!

"Hey, hold on," Kevin interjected, "don't I get any say in this?"

"NO!" Maggie and I spoke in unison, and then briefly erupted in snorts and peals of laughter.

"Uh... OK." Kevin shrugged and looked back and forth at the contestants.

Maggie asked Kevin if he had a coin, and Kevin fished one from his jeans pocket, while I staggered off to the kitchen to fetch my egg timer. When I returned, the room was eerily quiet. Maggie was staring at Kevin with a look on her face that was somewhere between bemused and lusty. Kevin was fidgeting a tad nervously in the chair, his stiff cock standing proudly aloft.

"Call it Lo," Maggie instructed as she tossed the coin aloft. I called "tails" and won. "He's yours for 30 seconds," Maggie proclaimed. I handed her the timer and turned toward Kevin.

Was there a strategy to this contest, I wondered to myself as I moved unsteadily toward my half-naked young lover? While I knew from experience that Kevin could have a fairly quick trigger, I was doubtful that I could manage to pull it in only 30 seconds. So, I resolved to start the game slowly.