Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had a full but very neat triangle of dark brown pubic hair, the lower part of which glistened with moisture in the bedroom light. Like her breasts, the skin around her pubic hair was milky white. There was a scar running above virtually the entire upper edge of her bush. Her stomach was less rounded than Lois's, but had some faint lines running across it.

The other contrast with Lois was that I could clearly see the inner lips of Maggie's pussy, maybe because they were longer than Lois's. Maggie's pussy lips stuck out through the hair between her legs and were basically begging to be licked.

I decided to dive right in, gently nudging Maggie's long legs apart as I leaned in to taste her. It seemed best to start low, where all of her juices were already flowing, so I stuck out my tongue and lapped upward across the entrance to Maggie's vagina. She arched her hips forward as I did that and opened herself fully to me.

Oh man! It was a total feast for my horny senses. Maggie's pussy tasted so sweet! Not sugary sweet, but a delicate, kinda tart flavor, almost citrusy. It was delicious and I wanted it all. Maybe I should steal those wet undies if I get a chance?

I thrust my tongue into Maggie's opening in search of more goodness, and it flowed freely for me as I slowly probed in and out of her vagina. But there was another target I knew I should aim for. Drawing my tongue out of her steamy tunnel, I moved upward in search of her clitoris, taking time to lick and suck on her labia as I went.

I found Maggie's clitoris hiding under some skin at the top of her slit and exposed it with my lips and teeth before letting the tip of my tongue make its first contact. Maggie quivered and undulated her hips slightly as I flicked at her clitoris with my eager tongue. Oh God but I loved eating pussy!

I was just settling into a steady rhythm when I noticed Lois moving toward me across the bed. She suddenly tapped me on the shoulder and said: "I'm cutting in Kevin."

Huh?!

Lois

Turns out that I'm not much for voyeurism. Perhaps it was all the alcohol, or perhaps Maggie's quite unexpected confession of her long-time sexual attraction to me, or perhaps just a smidgen of jealousy... or perhaps I was just bored. But I found I could only watch Kevin apply his oral attentions to Maggie for so long before I wanted in.

I moved across the bed to where Kevin had his face buried between Maggie's splayed legs and got a closer look before I tapped him on the shoulder and announced that I wanted to cut in. Kevin was apparently not well versed in dancefloor deportment, because he glanced up at me with a confused look.

When it became clear to him what I was up to I could read the disappointment on his dripping lips. However, his mood improved dramatically when I offered him a reward for his unselfishness. As I moved into his place betwixt Maggie's thighs, I raised my derriere into the air, spread my own legs and said: "Give me a moment to get settled Kevin, and then fuck me!" The boy is quick on the uptake, and he moved swiftly around nearer to my point of intake.

Maggie was watching all of this with a slightly bemused and thoroughly libidinous look on her face. "I'm glad to see you two come to a mutually agreeable compromise," she said with a sly smile, "I'd hate to have my pussy become the subject of a lover's quarrel!"

"Well, I'm hoping you won't consider me a downgrade," I said only partly in jest.

"Shut up and do me Lo!"

Although we had been the best of friends forever, I had never before been quite this close to Maggie - or to any other woman for that matter. In fact I'd only ever seen my own genitalia from a greater distance. From this vantage point, the view was fascinating, and also very stimulating.

Maggie's labia minora appeared larger and more prominent than my own, with a delicate beauty reminiscent of the flower paintings of Georgia O'Keeffe. Her inner bits were pleasantly framed by a lush but well-coiffed swathe of dark pubic hair. All in all, I found Maggie's pussy (there I said it!) quite lovely.

But I wasn't here to look, I reminded myself, which touched off a moment of self-doubt. While I knew where everything was, of course, and knew what I liked myself, how could I be certain that I would be able to please Maggie sexually? Only one way to find out, I quickly concluded.

I reached out and ran my fingers through Maggie's pubes and over the delicate petals of her labia. She shivered slightly, which I took as a positive sign. When I reached lower I could both see and feel that Maggie was absolutely soaking wet. Whether the liquid was all her own or partly the result of Kevin's attentions I did not know, but in any case it made it quite easy for me to slide first one and then two of my fingers into Maggie's slippery vagina. She groaned in approval.

With my fingers lodged inside Maggie, I leaned forward and brought my face to within inches of her, inhaling the delicate aroma of her arousal before tentatively extending my tongue to taste her. The flavor was similar to yet also very different from my own, which I had most recently tasted on Kevin's lips. I moved even closer and ran my tongue ever so slowly up from Maggie's vagina, through her petals, to the very top of her labia.

I paused a moment there to place a kiss on the c-section scar above her pubic mound, wishing that my kiss had the healing power to erase it for her, but also revering it as an emblem of her womanhood.

But enough sentimentality!

I slid my fingers out of Maggie and moved my mouth back down into her folds to seek out her clitoris with my lips and tongue. When I found it, I gave it a few feathery licks before drawing it fully between my lips and providing a more thorough tongue bath. Maggie signaled her approval both verbally and with a shudder of her hips.

At this point I felt Kevin's hands grip my bottom, followed by the electric sensation of the head of his penis sliding up and down between my own labia. Oh my - this was going to be quite the sensory experience!

The evening's earlier activities had thoroughly aroused me and I was confident that my vagina was wet enough to comfortably admit Kevin's cock without further lubrication. I was not inclined to break the mood or the contact at this point in any case. Come fuck me Kevin!

As I continued my lingual assault on Maggie's clitoris, Kevin found the entrance to my vagina and slowly pressed himself inside. The feeling was exquisite and I wanted to push back to take him deeper but found I couldn't without losing contact with Maggie, which I wasn't about to do. Kevin would have to do the work on his end.

And he did, pulling out a bit before sliding in slightly deeper causing me to gasp happily into Maggie's pussy. Truly a sensual feast.

Three more in-and-out strokes and Kevin was fully inside me. He paused there and I savored the sensation of his shaft filling me up completely. Then he withdrew, only to slide back into me again. I wanted it to last all night.

As Kevin continued to move in and out of me I continued my mouth work on Maggie. I dropped lower again and plunged my tongue as deeply into her as I could manage, giddy with the thought that both of our vaginas were being simultaneously probed.

My attention was divided between the pleasure I was receiving on one end of my body and the pleasure I hoped I was giving on the other end. Should I try to focus on one or the other? Don't overthink it Lois: just go with the flow.

And there was a definite flow. My body felt like a conduit through which the sexual energy of each of my partners was passing wonderfully back and forth. As Kevin thrust into me he drove my lips and tongue further into Maggie's most sensitive spots, causing her to chirp with pleasure with each repetition. Hearing Maggie react seemed to spur Kevin on as well.

I couldn't see either of my lovers, but knew that they could see each other across my body, which made me ridiculously happy in those moments. I wanted Maggie to watch Kevin fuck me; I wanted Kevin to see me feasting on my friend's pussy; and I was absolutely loving being the woman in the middle of this sexual sandwich.

As we continued to make love to each other, I reached one hand up in search of Maggie's breasts. We had confided in each other some time ago that we each had very sensitive nipples. Perhaps that was cosmic compensation for the fact that we both were rather under-endowed. I found her left breast and fondled it tenderly, before pinching the protruding nipple between my thumb and forefinger. This brought a delighted gasp from Mags, so I repeated the process on the other side with similar results.

While I was not, of course, conversant with the particulars of Maggie's sexual rhythms and responses, it seemed to me that things were heating up and that she might be nearing a climax. Her hips were moving more emphatically, almost seeming to counter Kevin's thrusts into me, and she was becoming more vocal. All at once she cried out: "Oh God Lo, don't stop, you're going to make me cum!"

In response, I increased the pace of my tonguing of her clitoris and Kevin also took that as a cue to drive his penis into me faster and deeper, which was marvelous. Maggie reached down and took my head in both of her hands as I continued my oral lovemaking, and she began to moan and twitch beneath me.

I felt the moment of her climax arrive and heard her shriek out in ecstasy as it swept through her body. She pulled my head tightly to her sodden pussy as the waves continued. Maggie's orgasm apparently triggered Kevin's as well, and I heard him cry out and then felt his penis throb as he gripped my hips tightly, drove deep and fired his seed into me. The sounds of two climaxes filled the air and sounded better than any music!

We all gradually recovered, as Maggie's aftershocks subsided and Kevin slid his penis out of my happy vagina. Maggie released her grip on me and I edged my way up and lay my head against her breasts as she caught her breath. Kevin crawled up to lay alongside us both and gently stroked my body, which made me feel utterly content.

Maggie

Well!

This was certainly not the visit I was expecting. It was my dear mater's birthday, but I was getting the best presents!

Lois, my oldest and dearest friend, my sister-from-another-mother, was now also my lover. I had always loved her in my complicated way, had even lusted in secret over her, and now... wow!... I should have gotten drunk with her years ago!

And how about young Master Kevin? He was quite the unexpected twist. Good on you, Lo, you sly boots! Maybe I'd have to start checking out the young delivery guys in Massachusetts.

Oddly, the more I thought about Kevin and Lois the more I felt pretty damn jealous of my friend. The fact was that Lois frequently brought out the green-eyed monster in me. She'd always been good at everything she put her attention to, and was always better than me when we competed head-to-head at something. If Lois had been born a man, she might have done anything she wanted. President Lois Donovan? Why not?

The only false step she ever made was marrying the worthless Albert Green, and I'm convinced she really would have preferred to take his job rather than to take him.

Deep down I found Lois intimidating, to tell the truth - not that I would ever admit that to her. Maybe that's why it felt so particularly good to have had her eat my pussy. And maybe that's at least partly why I was determined to have Kevin's genuinely gorgeous penis inside me before the night was through.

Would Lois be on board with that? Even if she were to agree now, will she regret it in the morning? Well shit Maggie, she might regret the whole nine yards in the sober light of day tomorrow.

Anyway, as the three of us lay entwined in a naked tangle on Lois's bed, that's what was going through my busy brain. Eventually I determined, as I so often did, that it's generally easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, so...

With my left arm holding Lois close to me, I reached out my right hand and began to stroke Kevin's cock. It was still slick with the residue of its recent visit to Lois's vagina and - to my surprise - it was also still fully erect. My dear friend was definitely on to something with this youth movement of hers!

Kevin's eyes met mine over Lois's head and I interpreted the look I saw to be communicating two conflicting messages: 1. Should you be doing that? and 2. Please keep doing that!

Oh yes, I wanted him in me alright!

I moved my left hand to stroke Lois's beautiful red hair and felt her head turn up toward me. Breaking eye contact with Kevin I smiled broadly down at Lois, blowing her a heartfelt kiss, which prompted her to move up closer to me and plant a real one on my welcoming lips. As that kiss evolved into one of the French variety, I tasted my own juices on Lois's lips and tongue. For a moment I forgot about Kevin and made out with Lois.

Kevin insinuated himself back into the picture by moving his body closer to both of the old broads in the bed. I felt his solid and sticky cock press into my hip as he tenderly stroked Lois's hair and face while we continued smooching. The kid really had lovely instincts.

While Lois seemed content with the three-way billing and cooing at that stage of the night's proceedings, Kevin's insistent cock appeared to me to indicate that he was interested in some more active pursuits. Here goes nothing!

I eased my lips away from my gal pal's, sat up in the bed, and informed her: "Lois, I'm going to fuck your boyfriend now. Do you want to watch us or would you prefer to join the party?"

Kevin appeared completely flabbergasted by my declaration, but to her credit Lois was entirely unfazed.

"If Kevin is willing and able - and he generally is - I'd be happy for you two to... get to know each other better in the biblical sense. Why don't you go ahead and get started and I'll look for opportunities to get in on the fun."

With that, Lois scooted back over to the far corner of the headboard and left the remainder of the bed free for Kevin and me. I looked over at the wide-eyed Kevin and instructed him: "Lie down on your back sweetie. Auntie Maggie wants to go for a ride."

The compliant colt quickly did as he was told and his ready member was bobbing invitingly in my direction. I made my way over and dramatically threw my left leg over his body then positioned myself to mount him. I was facing toward Lois, who had a placid look on her face as we locked eyes. Without breaking that contact, I reached down to grasp Kevin's sturdy cock in my right hand and ran the head up and down my sopping wet slit. The feeling made me shiver all over.

Without further ado, I lined Kevin's rigid prick up with the entrance to my vagina and slowly sat down on him. Oh my but it felt good! I love the sense of power that I get from being on top. That and the fact that I can control the angle and the pace and the depth to maximize my enjoyment of the ride. I pitched my body slightly forward so that Kevin's penis would rub me in all the right places, and I ground my pelvis against him to pleasure my already highly stimulated clitoris.

Kevin took hold of my hips and urged me upward again, which I was happy to do, albeit slowly, the way I liked it. Kevin moved his hands around to squeeze my buns, which I also enjoyed. He seemed to understand that I wasn't going to let him drive in this position, and he settled in to be ridden. Good boy!

As I proceeded with my mounting of her boyfriend I saw Lois rise to her knees and move over alongside of us. She leaned in in search of a kiss and I bent to bestow it, letting our tongues tangle as I continued posting on Kevin's prick. Lois reached out to fondle my left breast and to pinch the hardened nipple on that side. Yes Lo, Yes!

Lois broke our kiss and lowered herself down to Kevin's face, as he bucked his sweet cock up into me. I couldn't see but could hear the two lovers exchanging wet kisses below me and it made me feel happy, but also made me want more.

When Lois came back up, I told her that I wanted to taste the seed that Kevin had sowed inside her. The best way I could think of to do that while still fucking Kevin was to recreate the scene that had played out previously. So, despite how much I was enjoying being atop Kevin, I regretfully dismounted and gave directions to my two lovers - bossy bitch that I am.

I moved Lois to my prior position on the pillows head elevated against the backboard. Then I positioned myself on all fours facing her, with my fantastic ass (yeah, I said it - prove me wrong!) pointed toward Kevin.

But the boss bitch wasn't through giving orders. "Kevin, I want that sweet cock of yours back in my pussy, but there's one condition: I cum before you do. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied. Oooh, Lois had him trained! I do like a well-behaved young man.

Instructions having been given and received, I turned back to face Lois and went down on her in search of the sweet Kevin spunk that I had been denied during the front room cock-sucking contest.

Lois's furry muff was matted with some of the good stuff, but I wanted a warm tongueful of what was still inside her. So I went for a dive, driving my face between Lois's alabaster thighs and pressing my lips tightly against her red-maned pussy. I used my tongue to navigate through the tangled forest and to part her tender lips. Lois gave a high-pitched gasp as I found and entered her vagina in search of the goodies within. It was a feast for all of my senses.

The delicate Lois juices I had previously enjoyed were mingled with Kevin's thick goo, and the resulting coital cocktail was very flavorful. I applied a bit of suction to draw some more too me and then reinserted my tongue to reap the rewards. Lois moved her hips ever so slightly in response.

Meanwhile, back at my haunches, I could feel Kevin preparing to fulfill his end of the bargain. I wished that I could see his rigid pole pressing into me but had to "settle" for the fabulous feel of him sliding his shaft slowly into my slippery slit from behind.

OK, I know I just finished saying how much I love playing cowgirl atop a hard stallion, but jeez oh pete getting plowed from behind runs a close second on my list of fucking favorites. The depth, the angle and... oh YES Kevin!... the opportunity for my lover to play with my pussy while he's plowing it is quite the winning combination.

Just seconds after Kevin's cock found its way inside my vagina, his fingers found my clitoris and began to strum it in rhythm with the thrusts of his prodigious penis. Well done Kev!

My own clitoris being well cared for, I turned my attention to Lois's little pearl. I found it just where I left it: hiding in plain sight at the apex of her labia. Bringing my tongue to a point, I gently jabbed it at Lo's unveiled pink nub, which brought another high-pitched intake of breath from her.

Let me just say right here that the phenomenon of pleasuring one lover while being simultaneously pleasured by a second lover is a late-in-life discovery that I dearly wish had been revealed to me in much younger days. Had I but known what an electrifying experience a threesome could be, I would have become a true devotee much earlier on. I hereby pledge to devote the remainder of my sexual days to making up for lost time in this regard.

It is hard to describe just how much my giving to Lois amplified the sensations I was receiving from Kevin. Suffice it to say that I could feel a truly epic orgasm building deep within me and was determined to deliver in kind to Lois. To that end, I accelerated the pace of my efforts on her end in the ardent hope that I might propel her across the finish line ahead of me. This was one contest in which I would take pride in having her come first.