Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always found that a second orgasm for me comes more quickly than the first for whatever reason. Maybe that's because I'm already warmed up and my parts are primed and sensitive already. I wondered if the same was true for Lois.

I flicked my tongue across her engorged clitoris with more urgency as - Oh Sweet Jesus! - as Kevin continued his tremendous two-pronged assault on my happily helpless pussy. The potent combination of his cock thrusting in and out of my soaking puss and his fingers fluttering over my clitoris with just the right amount of pressure was bringing me ever closer to another sweet release.

And it appeared that Lois was in the homestretch as well. She began to gyrate her hips into my face which made it a challenge to maintain contact between my tongue and her girl parts. But I was more than capable of meeting the needs of the moment. I latched on to her hips with my hands and virtually forced myself upon her. I heard her call my name in an urgent, breathy voice which filled me with delight as Kevin continued to take me from behind.

From that point on, it seemed that she and I were synchronized: Lois's moans and squeals of pleasure matched the sharp pangs of delight I was feeling at the very same time. Oh God Lo, let's bring it home together!

In another moment, Lois's hips arched up off the bed and her entire body tensed, causing spasms of bliss to flow through my entire being as well. I could feel my vaginal muscles contract around Kevin's relentless penis as my dear Lois and I erupted in nearly simultaneous orgasmic ecstasy. She cried out and I broke contact with her pussy and howled as well. The sounds of our mutual euphoria filled the room and our bodies vibrated together with joy. Our breath came in rasps and I could her Lois mewling and panting in front of me. It was utterly divine!

My legs weakened and I tumbled toward Lois and felt Kevin's penis slip out of and away from me as I did. I lavished wet kisses on Lois's quavering pussy as we returned to earth in unison, just as we had briefly left it. She drew me forward and I insinuated myself into her warm, damp embrace.

I kissed her breasts and every other part of her I could reach and Lois stroked and kissed the crown of my head as we lay commingled atop the bed.

Remembering that we were not alone in the room I opened my eyes and spied the redoubtable Kevin kneeling and smiling at us from nearer the foot of the bed, his dripping cock continuing to stand out proudly before him. It occurred to me that I hadn't felt or heard him cum during the just-concluded festivities. Apparently he had followed my instructions a bit too closely.

Well, that wasn't acceptable!

Turning my head to look up at Lois, I asked her: "Lo, would you please hold me while Kevin finishes fucking me?" She smiled and nodded, so I eased onto my back with my head nestled against her breasts. I drew my knees up and spread them apart, opening myself unabashedly to Kevin's gaze - and to his cock.

Kevin got the none-too-subtle message. He moved between my legs and slowly pushed his marvelous prick back inside me. As Kevin entered me anew, I felt Lois reach around to take both of my breasts in her hands. Kevin leaned forward and rested his weight on his fully extended arms, leaving me blissfully sandwiched between my two lovers.

"Fuck me Kevin," I urged him. And Jesus did he!

I'm not certain how well Lois could see over me, but from my slightly elevated vantage point atop her I could clearly see, through the tangle of my pubic hair, Kevin's penis sliding in and out of my body. I could feel him as well of course, but somehow seeing it happen added to the thrill for me.

"Oh YES Kevin, give it to me," I implored, and in response he drove himself into me faster and deeper. I humped my hips back at him and Kevin's face reddened with exertion as he continued. Lois added to the fun by squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples as Kevin soldiered on.

"Oh man, I'm going to cum Maggie," Kevin gasped at length, "is that OK?"

"Of Course it is Kevin! Let me have it!"

No sooner had I given consent than Kevin arched his back and drove himself fully into me screaming out, "Oh my God Yes!" His fully embedded cock began to pulsate inside me and I knew he was unloading a huge delivery. He grunted and whimpered as he continued to spasm inside me and I watched as his face contorted in exquisite agony.

When he was fully spent, Kevin's arms buckled and he joined the happy sweaty pile of bodies on Lois's overloaded bed. He kissed my breasts and Lois's still clinging hands as he breathed heavily into my chest. We all lay happily like that for a few moments until Kevin pushed himself up and off, advising solicitously, "I don't want to crush poor Lois."

Hmmm. Cute, sexy, AND considerate: Lois has really done well here, I thought to myself.

Lois thanked Kevin and then called dibs on the bathroom. As she crawled out from under me and staggered off in that direction, I couldn't help but notice that she still has quite a nice little butt on her!

When Lois returned, I let Kevin take the next turn and when he came back I headed out, vain enough to hope that they both were watching my ass as I went.

After peeing and cleaning up a bit, I tottered back into Lois's bedroom to find her out cold, with Kevin's body twined around her in a manner I thought looked beautifully tender and protective. They were still deliciously naked, and to my great surprise Kevin's penis appeared to be hard as ever. Good Lord!

Kevin caught my eye and put a "sssh" finger to his lips. I smiled and nodded, turned out the lights, and tiptoed out to retire to the guest bedroom for the night.