Kevin's Special Delivery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie sounded the call: "On your mark, get set... GO!"

I dropped to my knees in front of Kevin, took his magnificent member in my hand, and gave it a long stroke. Then I eased my lips over the swollen head. Kevin shivered and gave a small groan. I tasted his familiar tang and smelled his Kevin scent as I languorously licked the underside of his penis. Take it easy Lois, I thought. You can win this. I gave Kevin's testicles a gentle squeeze and slid my mouth ever so slightly up and down his shaft until...

"BRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!"

The sharp bell of the timer shattered the silence. "Time," Maggie called.

We switched places. Maggie handed me the timer, which I reset while she settled her angular self to the ground in front of Kevin.

"3... 2... 1... Begin!"

Maggie went at Kevin like a woman possessed. She inhaled his waiting willie into her mouth while simultaneously gripping his shaft with one hand and his scrotum with the other. I felt momentarily sorry for the poor boy, who looked more like prey than paramour. Clearly Maggie was going for the win.

But... despite her feverish best efforts, the timer bell pealed before she produced any results from Kevin, and I called for her to stop.

Kevin appeared slightly dazed as his saliva-soaked glans gleamed in the late summer evening light. My turn again!

Kevin

Holy crap!

I certainly wasn't expecting this when I decided to head over to Lois's. Well, I guess I was hoping for part of it: the Lois part. But the Maggie part was sure unexpected!

As hot as things were, it was also kinda strange and intense. The two women were both pretty drunk, and also had some weird competitive stuff going on.

As Lois moved back into place in front of me, though I wasn't about to complain. I was definitely going to be a winner in this contest no matter what. But deep down I really wanted Lois to win, because, ya know, she's my lover and all. So, as Maggie called "action" and started the timer I tried to will myself to cum in the next 30 seconds. C'mon Lois!

And geez, Lois was really good at this. She knows just where to lick and stroke and squeeze me. As she took me in her sweet mouth and started to run her tongue over the particularly sensitive bottom part of my cock, I felt the definite early signs of an approaching explosion. Lois was also squeezing my nuts, which was absolutely helping.

"Oh God Lois, I'm going to..."

RRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!

NO!

Lois had to stop, and I could feel her disappointment. I was so damn close! This game kinda sucked, to be honest - no pun intended.

Maggie was smirking a little, which I thought was sorta bitchy actually. Then, as she was moving toward me, she suddenly stopped and said: "time out." What the heck?

"I have a sudden craving for ice cream," she announced, "a banana split to be precise." Maggie grabbed the 31 Flavors bag off the coffee table, pulled out the pint of mint chocolate chip and popped it open. She scooped out a spoonful, then turned to Lois and said: "OK, start the timer."

Lois did, and Maggie stuffed the entire spoonful of ice cream into her mouth as she knelt in front of me. Then she quickly went down on me again.

"YOW!"

The cold ice cream on my overheated cock sent a shiver up my spine. After that initial shock, it actually felt good, in an interesting sort of way. But it also cooled my jets, if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of what Maggie intended. Unless, she was trying to let Lois win, which didn't seem that likely.

Anyway, the tactic got a little messy too, since Maggie couldn't exactly chew and swallow the ice cream with my dick in the way. So, it started to melt and drip down my shaft. Maggie pulled her mouth away and grabbed me with her hand while she swallowed the minty mouthful. She stroked my messy dick, which felt strangely good and started moving things back in the winning direction, but...

The timer went off!

Lois

Well! That was an interesting strategy.

I handed Maggie back the timer, which she took with her clean hand. We looked at each other and both cracked up. Maggie had ice cream on her lips and her hands, which she addressed with one of the napkins on the coffee table as I turned my attention back to Kevin and the contest

Kevin gave me a sheepish look as he sat there with a greenish coating of melted ice cream on his stiff prick.

Maggie reset the timer and called out, "Ready, set, Blow!" And I went for it.

I devoured Kevin's familiar penis, with its unfamiliar topping, and found it rather tasty. There was no time to savor it, however. I had a contest to win and Kevin seemed to be nearing the finish line with me. I pulled out all of the stops and did everything I could think of to hasten the big event: gliding my tongue over the most sensitive portion of his glans, kneading his testicles with one hand while stroking his shaft with the other.

As the precious seconds ticked away, I carried on like a mad woman until Kevin's entire body suddenly stiffened and he called out: "Oh God, Lois, YES!"

The first delicious shot of Kevin sauce struck my tongue just before the timer also went off, and I triumphantly enjoyed the sweet - and also somewhat savory - taste of victory! He continued to fill my mouth with semen and I swallowed every luscious drop. None for you Maggie!

Only when I was certain that the eruptions were concluded did I let him slide out of my mouth. I turned to Maggie, licked my lips in satisfaction and triumph, and announced: "Game, set and match!"

Maggie demonstrated good sportswomanship by reaching out to shake my hand. "Claim your prize," she offered. "The bottle is - figuratively - pointing in my direction and I humbly await your... Dare."

At this juncture on this strange and extraordinary evening, I actually knew just what I wanted. Was I being overly impetuous? Let's find out.

"Our conversation and that game has got me more than a little bit... wound up," I told her, not quite able to use the more appropriate word: "horny." "Sooooo... I hereby dare you to prove your alleged sapphic bona fides."

"How's that," Maggie asked, in what I took to be faux naivete?

"I dare you to perform cun... I mean... I dare you to eat my pussy, Mags!"

While I had expected her to be shocked, Maggie didn't give me that satisfaction. Instead, I watched as her still-somewhat-sticky lips curled into a slight but definite grin, and I thought I detected just a hint of a twinkle in her eyes.

After a dramatic pause, she weighed in with: "I am - so to speak - 'down' with that suggestion. But I would propose a change of venue. If the mistress bedroom is available, I think we might be more comfortable in there, n'est-ce pas?

I nodded in agreement.

"And what is Kevin's role to be in this dare," Maggie enquired?

"'Spectator for now" I replied. "And... Not that he ever seems to need much help in that regard, but I also would expect that watching us could ensure that he, shall we say, remains in full readiness for any further actions that may be required of him. What do you say, Kevin: are you amenable to watching?"

"Count me in," he quickly agreed!

I led the way to my bedroom, with Kevin and his ever-hard penis following close behind. Maggie toddled in after us.

When I reached the bed, I asked Kevin to unfasten the buttons on the rear neckline of my dress. He quickly complied and I stooped to grasp the bottom hem and then pulled it swiftly and dramatically up and over my head. I handed it to Kevin, who placed it on the nearby chair.

Given that it was to have been a girls' night in, I hadn't seen the need for a slip or hosiery, so I was left standing in my favorite new brassiere and underwear combination: the black silky ones that I had worn for my second assignation with Kevin.

I couldn't help but feel somewhat self-conscious to be undressing in front of Maggie, though. She had, of course, seen me naked and in various stages of undress many times before in the course of our bosom friendship, but those occasions were all over 35 years or more in the past. As a result of her regular club activities, Maggie was undoubtedly in better physical condition than me at this point in our lives. The only regular exercise I got these days was the walking portion of my daily commute to work. Well... and I suppose my recent cardiovascular "workouts" with Kevin.

In the end, the fact that I had set the Dare along with the inhibition-busting effects of the alcohol nudged me forward. I peeled off my underwear but left the bra in place. Turning back to the bed, I swept the spread off with a flourish, climbed in and laid my head on the pillows. Your move Maggie.

I watched with a mixture of excitement and trepidation as my best friend walked slowly but deliberately toward the bed. Maggie left all of her clothes on as she climbed up and then crawled toward me. She stopped and looked into my eyes when she reached my feet.

"Can I tell you a secret Lo?"

"Spill it," I replied.

"I've actually wanted to do this for years. Believe it or not, I've had naughty dreams about you since we were in high school! The only thing that stopped me from pursuing them was the overwhelming Catholic schoolgirl brainwashing that it would be a grave sin. But I got over that in my Sophomore year at Smith. I would have jumped you in a heartbeat the following summer, but I was afraid it would freak you out."

With that confession made, Maggie reached forward and spread my thighs wide with her long-fingered hands. Despite the warm night, her touch gave me gooseflesh. Our eyes briefly met again before she gazed down and smiled broadly, then lowered her head. Her warm breath whispered across the sensitive folds between my legs. A moment later I both felt and heard her administer a delicate kiss to the very center of my vulva. I shivered and loosed a nearly soundless gasp into the otherwise eerily silent room.

Just beyond the top of Maggie's head I could see Kevin, his eyes riveted on the scene before him and his face completely transfixed. Maggie parted her lips over my labia and I felt her tongue reach out to enter the cleft between them. Oh dear God!

Maggie's tongue slithered southward until it reached the vestibule of my vagina where it paused ever so briefly before insinuating itself inward. I was already rather wet, and no doubt my dear friend could taste my desire. She gently pushed deeper, probing her tongue as far as she could inside me before withdrawing again and pursing her lips for another, this time longer, kiss.

Her right hand left my thigh and seconds later I felt one of her slender fingers enter my vagina and curl upward as her tongue returned to the area between my labia heading north in search of my clitoris. The tip of her tongue soon found that target and the sensation of her finger probing inside me while she simultaneously teased my clitoris was simply beyond description. I grunted in what I hoped was a most ladylike manner.

To my dismay, Maggie began to withdraw her finger from my slippery channel, but my disappointment gave way to delight when I felt her immediately replace that finger with a pair of long and lithe digits. All the while, her tongue continued to dance lightly but insistently over the hypersensitive nubbin of my clitoris.

"Ohhh Mags... I'll give you an hour to stop that," I groaned.

In response to that, she pushed her fingers deeper and increased the tempo of her attentions above.

As absolutely divine as Maggie's ministrations felt, I found myself craving more contact. I called out, "Kevin, come kiss me," and he obeyed in a flash, bounding onto the bed next to me and gently pressing his lips to mine. A moment later I was enjoying, for the very first time, the ethereal experience of having two tongues probing my body at the very same time. If I end up going to hell for this, it will have been well worth it.

I greedily sucked Kevin's tongue inside my mouth and we made out enthusiastically while Maggie continued her exquisite ravishment of my pussy. Reaching down Kevin's body, I found his concrete cock and encircled it with my hand. To my disappointment, he pulled his hips away saying, "don't please Lois, you'll make me cum and I don't want that. This is all about you right now."

Lovely, generous boy!

Kevin got handsy instead, reaching over to caress my breasts through the brassiere I then wished I had discarded. The younger of my lovers solved that problem by sliding his hand under the fabric and taking my right breast fully into his hand and gently pinching the erect nipple between two of his fingers. Did I have any erogenous zones left unstimulated at that moment? If so, I was entirely unprepared to complain.

My hips began to spontaneously quiver, then slowly gyrate as a result of Maggie's estimable efforts between them. Only the delicious presence of Kevin's mouth over mine kept Mags from hearing me moan and whimper aloud.

I was moving inexorably toward an orgasm and wanted to let both my lovers know, but resigned myself to communicating that fact via the increasing animation of my body language. My hips shimmied and bounced as Maggie worked her magic, while my oral expressions of delight were perceptible only as muffled reverberations in Kevin's mouth. The precipice was fast approaching, and I was utterly powerless to stop myself from careening marvelously over it.

All of my attentions were at once drawn to my tingling pussy, where one last lethal lick from Maggie supplied the coup de grace. My hips arched up off the bed as a tidal wave of pleasure surged through my loins. Kevin pulled away from our kiss and held onto my hand as he watched me writhe in ecstasy while Maggie continued to go down on me.

With my mouth free, I cried out in a voice loud enough that it might have scared the neighbors into calling the police. Maggie heroically held on and continued to stimulate my clitoris with her talented tongue as I panted and raved underneath her. OH God, but it was wonderful!

In the end, Maggie showed some mercy and eased off as I continued to shudder through the final throes of a truly amazing orgasm. She crawled up on my other side, and the three of us converged into a group hug with my vibrating body in the middle.

Kevin wasn't content to let the moment last long, however. About 30 seconds into cuddle time, he announced: "I'm definitely going with Dare!"

Maggie and I both convulsed in laughter.

"Well, of COURSE you are sweetie pie," Maggie informed him. "You didn't really think we'd let you get away with a Truth at this stage of the game, did you?

"If Lois has no objections... I double Dare you to back up her claim that YOU are a world class pussy eater. And remember - I'm a very demanding judge!"

"Lois has no objections," I told them both.

Kevin

Holy freaking shit, what a night this was stacking up to be!

I had just watched Maggie eat Lois's sweet pussy, and now Maggie had just dared me to eat hers. Lemme tell ya, I wasn't going to need my arm twisted.

The room had gotten darker as the sun went down, and Lois asked me to turn on the lamps and the central ceiling light too.

When I went back to the bed, Maggie got up and began to slowly peel off her clothes while Lois and I watched. She started by untucking her blouse from her pants and then unbuttoning it before sliding it off her shoulders and tossing it on top of Lois's stuff on the chair.

Maggie had very definite tan lines which were wider than the straps of her bra on her shoulders and the paler part of her skin ran all the way down to the waist of her pants. The untanned parts of her were nearly as pale as Lois's skin.

Maggie's bra was white, and the cups seemed to be made of some dense material through which I couldn't see any hint of nipples.

She unfastened the belt of her pants, undid the buttons and slid the zipper down. Then she wriggled them over her hips and down her really long legs. She stepped out of her pant legs and also slipped off her socks. Pants and socks joined the pile of discarded clothes on the chair.

Maggie's tan restarted roughly halfway between her hips and her knees but stopped again just above her ankles. Her feet were pale as snow compared to the deep tan of her legs, and she reminded me of a black cat with white paws. Those legs were in fantastic shape, with sleek thighs and sculpted calves. Her white underwear matched her bra and, while not as skimpy and sexy as Lois's, looked very fine on her.

The strip show ended there, and Maggie came back up to join us on the bed. "I thought Kevin might help with the rest of my things," she said. "Is it bras on or off Lo?"

Lois responded by unfastening and removing her bra and letting her beautiful breasts fall loose. I took the opportunity to strip off my t-shirt too. Last but not least, Maggie turned around in front of me and gestured for me to unhook her bra. I did that in a flash and Maggie pulled the bra off and pivoted back to reveal a really interesting pair of breasts.

They were pretty small and a little saggy. Even smaller than Lois's, which was kinda surprising because Maggie's looked bigger with her clothes on. But Maggie did have large and puffed-up nipples covering nearly half of each breast. I couldn't stop myself from staring at those nipples. They were a dark, wine-red color, which was a sharp contrast with the pale whiteness of the untanned skin of the breasts surrounding them.

I know the Dare was to eat Maggie's pussy, but I really wanted to get my lips around those nipples too!

Maggie saw me staring at her chest and gave a cute little laugh before telling me, "you're welcome to touch them if you like Kevin."

I looked back at Lois like I needed her permission and she giggled at me too. "Go ahead Kevin. We can stipulate that the Dare covers her breasts as well."

Double permission having been given, I reached out to fondle Maggie's breasts and felt her shudder slightly when I ran my thumbs across her puffy nipples. After a few seconds of that, I decided to go for it and leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on Maggie's left breast. When she didn't pull away or slap me, I opened my mouth and took virtually the entire breast into my mouth. I licked and sucked on her nipple and felt it harden in my mouth.

A minute or so later, I moved to give Maggie's other breast equal time, sucking the already swollen nipple into my mouth. Maggie's skin had a clean, almost fruity taste to it and I wanted to gobble her up.

As I continued to feast on her breasts, I let one hand wander down her body toward her still-covered pussy. When I reached her panties, I found that they were absolutely soaking wet. I mean wring-them-out wet. Apparently all of the stuff we'd been doing had literally gotten her juices flowing. I couldn't wait to taste them.

But in the meantime, I ran my fingers across the soppy fabric, tracing her slit from top to bottom and was rewarded with a throaty "ooooh" from Maggie.

"I think it's time for you to take those off me Kevin," Maggie said, and I reluctantly detached myself from her oh-so-suckable nipple. She moved up the bed on the opposite side from the one where Lois was sitting and taking everything in. Maggie bunched up the pillows on that side and lounged up against the headboard with her head and shoulders raised up above the rest of her body.

Apparently she wanted to watch. Or maybe she was just making sure there was enough room on the bed for me too. Or maybe both.

In any case, I quickly got down to business. After moving to straddle her legs, I reached for the waistband of her drenched underwear and began to take them on the long trip down those incredible legs. When they cleared her feet, I tossed them on the floor and headed back up for a closer inspection of the third pussy I'd ever seen.