Kevin's Ups and Downs, Pt. 01

Story Info
Kevin gets a good look at his Mom's charms and assets.
2.5k words
4.18
14.7k
35
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers

I grinned as I tied the last knot tight. I looked down at Allison Torson, her arms were stretched up above her head, a rope knotted her wrists together, then the rope was run through the headboard posts, and secured. Her long blonde hair spread out on the pillow, her neatly trimmed blonde bush gave me a case of stoneware cock. She was our school's biggest prick teaser, and now this little cock tease was going to get the taste of the blue balls and hard cocks she gave us at school.

"Oh please, Kevin, let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone," she wailed.

"It's too late for that baby, the way you wiggle your ass at us, and 'accidentally' flash your bare pussy at us. You have given me enough hard cocks, and now, you need to take what you created."

I took her panties, stuffed them in her mouth, then taped her lips shut. She tried to twist her hips away, and I climbed on top, grabbed her legs, and shoved her knees up against her tits. I lowered down, using my weight to keep her in position, the bitch was going to get the fucking she deserved. This position tilted her hips up and opened her precious box perfectly, and I nudged against her lips and pushed. I managed an inch before I came up against an obstruction. I grinned at her.

"Still a virgin, I'll take care of that for you baby!"

Her muffled sounds of protest fell on deaf ears, and I pushed hard. For a moment it held, then I felt the sudden loosening, and her shrieks of pain were totally gagged as I surged in, tearing her hymen open and slamming my entire seven inches in. I felt my balls smack against her ass as I stuffed her box, and the superb tightness of her virgin pussy around my cock was a gripping, hot tightness that was out of this world.

Pulling back, I drove back in, ramming through her torn hymen, fully shredding the remains of her precious cherry and burying it deep again. I started to hump at her stiffened, resisting body, splitting her tight, newly fucked walls apart, over and over. Holy fuck, the feel of fucking her precious virgin box for the first time was like nothing else, her grunts of discomfort as I rammed her just made me hotter.

"Yeah, oh yeah, feels good, doesn't it baby? This should help loosen up your sexy box, ummmm, the grip of your newly fucked cunt walls is outta this world! Yeah, you'll never forget your first time, give you a boning like no other. After this, you'll become a cock hungry slut, you'll want me to dick you every day baby! Maybe you'll get knocked up, how'd you like to be a teen Mommy, and have to parade around the school with the evidence of my fucking you for everyone to see? I'll be happy to make sure that everyone knows it was my cock that knocked you up, baby!"

Her wrigglings of discomfort helped the milking pull of her virgin cunt tighten up even further, Oh I was gonna explode, my cock was surging towards orgasm. I felt my cock jerk, swelling with a massive urgency, she howled as my cock forced apart her cervix, and I was ready to flood her womb.

I grunted, "Oh yeah baby, I'm right in your womb, going to sperm all over your baby chamber, let everyone at school see your swollen belly when you get pregnant!"

I looked down at her face one last time. The smirky sneer that she gave us when she teased our pricks was gone, replaced by a defeated look. She had surrendered, the fact that I had bested this ball-busting bitch, I had busted the cock teaser's virginity, and I was going to flood her, made my cock swell with a massive urgency, stuffing her to the max.

"Oh fuck, yeah, take it slut, this is what you deserve, what all prick teasing bitches deserve, fuck, yeah, yeah, OH FUCK, YEAH!!"

My prick started to spew, and my hand took over the imagined feel of Allison's cunt, I growled and grunted as my cock spewed thick ropes up, then splattering back down into the towel I had spread over my belly. Oh fuck, I pumped my prick, milking every last bit of cum out of my throbbing cock, until I slumped back, gasping for breath.

Eighteen, what a time of life. Always hard, always horny, my cock had a close relationship with my hand, needing to emit my pent-up frustrations. The majority of the students at my high school had come from wealthy neighborhoods, and those of us who were merely from middle-class backgrounds were looked down upon.

The popular, best-looking girls at school were stuck-up, snobby bitches. If you weren't rich or weren't some athletic, asshole jock, you got nowhere. Those of us who were neither didn't even get a date, let alone the idea of getting into their panties. The snobby bitches were more than happy to act like first-class cock teasers, letting us get brief flashes of their precious goodies that we'd never get any closer to. If they were that shallow and self-absorbed, I wouldn't want to fuck them anyway.

I missed my Dad, he had been killed in a car accident 6 years ago, when I was 12 and my Mom was 32. They had been married at 19, and I wondered if my Mom had me, a little "bun in the oven" hidden under her bridal gown as she walked down the aisle.

Still, even if I was one of the causes of the marriage, they seemed genuinely happy together, and having a state trooper show up on our doorstep, and tell us about his car skidding on a patch of black ice, and plunging off the bridge into the canyon below, left me in a daze, my Mom's cries of anguish around me as we got the devastating news.

In the first black days after the accident, it didn't seem real. My Mom's best friend, Monique, moved in temporarily, my Mom and I were both train wrecks, and Monique was determined to take care of us, and god knows, we needed it. I was walking around like a zombie, my Mom was not doing too much better. Monique would help Mom to bed, and I remember hearing Mom moaning from her bedroom. It just about broke my heart, and I buried my face into my pillow, putting in earplugs to shut out the outside world and let my tears flow.

Now, at 18, and my Mom at 38, we had recovered to the point where our Dad would be recalled with love, no more horror-filled thoughts about how he died, just happy memories of how he lived, and how much he loved us. I missed him, for sure, but I held onto the fact that I did have a loving Dad for my first 12 years, while my Mom took comfort in the fact that I was a living, breathing part of their lives together.

School was over, the weekend was here, and no homework, what a bonus. I walked in through the front door, and I could hear Mom in the kitchen.

"Hi honey," she called to me.

"Hi Mom," I replied as I slipped off my sneakers.

I went down the hallway and turned left into the kitchen, and stopped dead. My Mom was bending slightly over the table, working on a pie she was making for dinner, she had on a lot less than usual. Her backside was pointed my way, she had on a tight pair of red shorts, and I drank in the vision, carefully checking out her rump.

The globes were nice and round, with just the right amount of fullness. The shorts clung to her ass, they nudged up against the cleavage of her cheeks, I couldn't see any visible panty lines, oh my god, my Mom was naked under her shorts.

My eyes went higher, she was wearing a white halter top that tied at the neck, and just around the lower back, leaving the rest of her back and her shoulders bare. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. It was hot in the kitchen, and I could see little beads of sweat tricking down my Mom's back.

I could feel the growing bulge, I'd never really noticed my Mom in a sexual way before, but, at my age, and seeing my Mom wearing as little as she was right now, seeing she was naked beneath her shorts and halter top, oh I was noticing every little bit.

The sleekness of her legs, the way her leg muscles flexed, the way her ass cheeks moved in such a pleasing, symmetrical motion, the expanse of her naked back and shoulders, the push of her orange-sized breasts against her halter top, my mind was storing it up as masturbatory fantasy fodder. I would have kept staring if I hadn't heard the steps coming up from the basement.

A man with a toolkit came out of the basement. He walked over to the air conditioner panel and clicked it to the RUN position. The rumble of the condensing unit started up, and within a few moments, welcome drafts of cool air started to issue from the air registers.

"There you go Ms. Driscoll, the new blower motor should give you no more problems. I've got another call, everyone discovers that the AC doesn't work so well on the first hot day, and we are kept very busy when the summer heat starts up full force. The office will send you an invoice for the repair."

I noticed his eyes drinking in the sight of my Mom before she turned to him.

"Thank you, Mr. Manning, it's feeling better already."

She saw him to the back door and came back into the kitchen, Now we were face-on, and I did my best to keep my eyes on her face, even though I wanted to lower my gaze, lest she sees her son eyeing her like some pervert. Her clear blue eyes gazed into mine.

"Monique's coming over for dinner, it's been a while since we saw her, and I thought that she could stay over, it's nice to have company stay, and I'll never forget how she helped us through the dark days six years ago."

That sounded good, Monique was one that I'd really been having as masturbatory fantasy fodder. Her Dad was very British, originally from West Bromwich, and her Mom was originally from New Delhi, the combination of her Dad's British heritage, and her Mon's Indian heritage, had created an exotic, alluring mix. The darker skin, black silky hair, and jade-green eyes, really got my hormones into overdrive. The Eurasian mixture had created a face that was exotic, and sexy as all hell.

I imagined what she looked like under her clothes, never having the chance to see her naked. Her breasts were bigger than my Mom's, they were grapefruit-sized, and they filled her tops very nicely, her dark, Indian skin, was such a contrast to my Mom's much whiter, fair skin color, the nice sloping of her hips and belly, the sweet, heart-shaped ass, and from seeing her wearing shorts, her legs were firm and sleek looking.

My cock was bulging, I kept myself behind one of the kitchen counters, lest my Mom see my arousal, and we chatted about how our day was, what happened, the usual chit chat. My Mom was busy making her company dinner, and my mind got lots of hot scenes to recall, as she went about the kitchen, when she stretched up to get something from the top of the cabinet, her shorts rode up,

I could see the underside of the cheeks, and the crotch rode up, snugging tightly against her ass, and her pussy. I almost shot off just from watching that. I was ready to go upstairs and get off the load that was building, but then the phone rang. I was next to it, so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kevin, this is Deanna, do you have a minute?"

"Sure," I said. "What's up, Dee?"

"Well, I'm kinda stranded, my car broke down, and I'm out here in the boonies. I can't contact anybody else, could you be a sweetheart, and come and get me and take me home? I'll make it worth your while."

I paused, considering. Deanna Brookings was one of the hottest babes in school, she'd wear skirts as high as she could get away with under the school dress code, and figure-hugging tops that clearly outlined what had to be a set of 36Ds. Her angelic face, clear blue eyes, and very light blonde hair were a nice contrast to the heat of her body.

The face of an angel, on a body built for sin. She had transferred from another school just a few months ago, and she was not one of the snobby, stuck-up bitches. She'd smiled at me and said hello to me several times, although I was usually too tongue-tied to carry on a conversation after that. Carrying on a conversation was much easier on the phone. Worth my while, hmmm, I wondered about that. My eager, rock-hard cock decided it for me.

"Sure Dee, be glad to!"

"Oh thank you, you are such a sweetheart. I'm parked on the shoulder of Railway Creek Road, a mile east of Montgomery Road."

"Oh yeah, I know the area, I'll be there in oh, say 20 minutes."

"Great, thank you so much, Kevin, see you then."

I hung up, My Mom looked at me, a slight smile playing around her lips as she said, "Girlfriend of yours?"

I quickly replied, "Nah, she's just a classmate, her car broke down on Railway Creek road so I'm just going to pick her up, and take her home."

My Mom teased me, "Ok, fine. But I'll know you got lucky if you come home late for dinner!"

She giggled, a high, happy sound of glee, and my laughter joined hers. I felt good, and I was pleased to see that we could come back from such a dark time, and be happy again.

She came over, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said, "However it goes baby, drive carefully, and come home safely."

"I will Mom, I'll be back soon."

With that, I went out and hopped into my 1957 DeSoto Fireflite 2-door coupe. My uncle had owned it, and had given it to me for my 18th birthday, he knew my passion for cars of the 50s. It was a beauty, a two-toned white over red, with classic, 1950s era fins rising gracefully to the back end, each having a stack of three taillights on the back of the fins, classic wide whitewall tires, and a 351 V8 engine. I turned the key, listening with satisfaction to the powerful thrum of the engine, putting the car into REVERSE, I backed carefully out of the driveway. Shifting the transmission to DRIVE, I started on my way.

groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers