Kevin's Ups and Downs, Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin's reward for coming to the aid of a damsel in distress.
2k words
4.56
8.7k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,828 Followers

Twenty minutes later, I pulled up right on schedule. I could see a figure sitting behind the wheel, and Deanna got out, waving, and smiled. My cock, which had subsided, jumped right back up to full, stiff eagerness. Oh my fucking god, she was wearing just a white miniskirt and a pink tube top.

The miniskirt just barely covered the cheeks of her ass, she was clearly naked under her skirt, and one small stretch would have given me a clear beaver shot. Those 36D's pushed out that tube top, and the sight of those big milk jugs, the tube top straining to keep them in check, really had my motor running. I pulled the car in behind her and stopped.

She came over to the window, and said, "Oh Kevin, thank you so much." She paused took a step back and took a long look at my car. "This is a great-looking car, I've never seen anything like it, what kind of car is it?"

I was happy to tell her all about it, and she followed me around the car as I pointed out all the features that make the cars of the late 50's some of the most stylistic vehicles ever created. I opened the passenger side door for her, and she smiled as she got in, I saw her skirt ride up, and oh my god, her pussy was on display. Shaved smooth and bare, I could clearly see those delicate pink lips, so nice and tight, a virgin, just like me, perhaps. She saw my eyes and grinned.

I quickly ran around to the driver's side and hopped in.

"I saw where you were looking Kev, and I liked you looking. I'm on my way home from my girlfriend Chris' house. She and I had the afternoon off, so she took me to her salon, and we got matching Brazilians, our pussies are waxed smooth and bare. It feels so sexy to have my pussy so smooth and free of hair, and just barely concealed. I promised you I'd make it worth your while. Have you ever had a blowjob in your car?" she purred.

"Um...er...no, never," I managed.

"Well, we're going to change that, this car has a nice, big backseat, let's go back there, I'm eager to make it worth your while! We're out in the boonies, I don't think we'll give anyone a show," she cooed, a glimmer of lust in her eyes.

I looked around, seeing the expanse of fields that stretched away, Railway Creek drive was just outside our city boundaries, and it was deserted. But, for what was about to happen, I wouldn't give a damn if we were parked on Main Street at Noon.

I hopped out, and opened the front door for her, she climbed out, then stripped naked, right in front of me, oh fuck, I was that close to losing the built-up load. She tossed her skirt and her tube top on the front seat, and grinned at me.

I couldn't have looked away if I tried, her chest had to be bigger than 36D, and they stood up proudly, capped with big, silver dollar-sized nipples, that were stiff and erect, sticking up like pink pencils erasers, my god, they were spectacular. I looked down, seeing the hairless mound, and just the very top of her pink trail.

"Do you like what you see Kev? Would you like to see both sides?" Dee cooed huskily.

Her face was flushed, eyes wide, and she unconsciously licked her lips. My god, she was as excited to show me her body, as I was to see it. I was beyond coherent speech, I just nodded eagerly.

She smiled and twirled about, and I was facing the sexiest ass I'd ever had the pleasure of seeing. Full, firm mounds, nice and perky, and on her right cheek was a tattoo of the Queen of Hearts. I drank in the vision, my cock was hard as tempered steel, I'd never had such a complete, all-encompassing erection before. She turned back to face me, her eyes traveling down, taking in the sight of my 7 inches pushing out the front of my shorts, raising her head up to face me, she grinned.

"I think we'd better get your sexy cock in my mouth before you lose it!" she giggled.

She slipped off her sandals, and I pushed the front seat forward so she could crawl into the back seat. I figured since she was naked, I would be too, and I virtually tore off my clothes. She stretched out on the back seat, smiled at me, and patted the seat right next to her head. I closed the door as I crawled in, and took the seat.

"Oh yeah, so hard, so eager, I can see you're ready to lose it, your first time Kev?" At my nod, she smiled and continued, "This is the first time I get to suck on a nice hard cock, you'll be taking my mouth cherry! I want your load to fill my mouth, so let's not have you blow your load while we're just making out. And don't be embarrassed if you cum quickly, from what Chris told me about her first time sucking a cock, it's normal."

I watched in joyous disbelief as she opened her mouth, and swallowed me, taking in 4 inches in one gulp. The feel of her wet, hot clingy mouth around my prick, and the tightening up of her pouty, full red lips drove away the disbelief, and I groaned as I felt her start to slide up and down on my cock.

Masturbation was one hell of a poor substitute for this kind of pleasure, I held onto it as best I could, trying desperately to make it last. The feel of her hot, eager mouth, lips clamped tight, riding wetly up and down, her tongue swirling around my pole was impossible to last any real long time, after 30 seconds, the feel of her mouth bobbing down, taking in my entire seven inches, brought on the explosion.

I growled as I felt my cock erupt, the first shot must have been fired straight down her throat, she coughed as she let it slide, then pulled her head back, keeping half of me inside. My cock continued to gush, I could feel thick streams of my cum pouring into her mouth, her throat muscles working as she swallowed every drop. The last little bit gushed out, and she lifted her head up, keeping it inside, her mouth was swishing it around, until she swallowed it, and gave me a big smile.

"Oooh, so good, thick and creamy, and unlike anything I've ever tasted, in a fantastic way! That's not going to be a one-time thing, now that I know how delicious your cum is, I'll be wanting a lot more! Did it feel good, Kev, I hope so, it was my first time," Dee purred.

"Oh baby, it was beyond good, it was out of this world!"

As I started to drift down, I wanted to see her pussy, not just see it, but lick it, I wanted to make her feel as good as she had made me feel.

"Dee, could I do the same to you, can I lick your sweet pussy?" I asked softly.

Her eyes were sparkling, and she said, "Oh god, yes, that would feel so wonderful!"

"It'll be my first time giving, so you can claim my mouth cherry," I whispered.

Her eyes were stormy blue with lust as she pulled me to her, and our lips came together. Her lips were soft, wet, and hot, and my senses sizzled as she brought her tongue into play, coaxing mine to come and join hers. I started to kiss my way down, sucking at her stiff, swollen nipples, her growls of pleasure urged me on.

"Oh god, feels so good, I love having my tits sucked, so good!"

After several minutes of switching between her left and right nipple, I worked my way down, my mouth kissing and licking at her bare mound, my cock was quickly growing back to full height. I paused at the treasure, gazing at the tight, pink lips.

Dee whispered to me, "Chris said that it felt so good to be bare, it would make me feel so damn sexy, boys would go crazy when they saw it, and that I had such a pretty pussy. It was a bit painful, but the feel of my bare pussy, just barely hidden by my miniskirt, no panties, that close to being exposed completely to the world, made the pain worth it. When we got to her house, her parents were at work, and she proved how pretty my pussy was to her, by pushing me back onto her bed, flipping up my miniskirt, and sticking her face right between my spread-open thighs. I could feel my pulse pounding, I thought I'd go through the roof when her tongue came out and started to lick at me. Her tongue went up and down, licking at my lips, then she closed in on my quivering clitoris, and I just about flew apart when I came, my juices flooded out, covering her face. Do you think I have a pretty pussy, Kev?"

"Oh god Dee, it looks so damn sexy, I've never seen anything so sexy. You have such a beautiful, pretty pussy, and now I want to lick it, and I want you to cum Dee, cum all over my face baby," I said softly.

"Take a good look, Kev, fill your eyes," she cooed huskily. She gently pulled her lips apart, and I felt my cock start growing back quickly, as I gazed at her coral-pink opening, all wet and glistening.

"Kiss those lips baby, lick me all over, stick your tongue right up there, and taste my hot juices, taste my soft skin, let your mouth go crazy on my pussy, " Dee whispered huskily.

I was almost shaking with excitement as I lowered my face down, the scent of her arousal, musky and hot, filled my nose. Her pussy lips were deep crimson and swollen with desire, and I could see her pussy was slick and glistening with juices. I extended my tongue, licking gently at her lips, her coos of desire urged me on.

I let my tongue slip in right between the part of her crimson lips, tasting the juices, feeling my cock firming up from the taste. I gently spread her lips with my fingers, and my tongue started to lick and kiss her hot spread flesh. I ran his tongue all over her swollen lips, listening to Dee's gasps of pleasure.

I felt her take my head, moving me gently, then her growl of desire as my tongue hit the spot.

"There, oh yes, right there, lick me there, don't stop, oh my god!"

I could feel the bump of her clit, straining for my tongue. It was rock hard, erect, and virtually twitching with need, and I happily surrounded it with my lips. I let my tongue take over, dancing over it, then flattening out my tongue, and brushing my tongue over her clit, again and again. I could feel her legs start to vibrate.

"Oh my God, gonna cum, gonna cum so good, yes, yes, yes, YEEESSSS!"

Dee's voice rose up to a shriek as her orgasm slammed into her pussy. She thrashed wildly as her body convulsed in ecstasy, and she exploded into my mouth, her juices gushing. I kept my mouth glued to her pussy, sucking out her tasty girl cum. Her body twitched with aftershocks as she drifted down, and her eyes were dreamy.

"Oh god, that felt so good. Kev, take me home, and when we get there if my Mom isn't home yet, I want to go to bed with you. It'll be my first time, and I want to lose my virginity in a nice soft bed. Will it be your first time too?"

My cock was fully recovered, and I said softly, "Oh yes baby, I'm still a virgin, not surprising, considering the stuck-up snobby girls at school."

Her eyes flashed with anger, and she hissed, "Bunch of bitchy cows, I hate them." Her voice went soft, and she cooed, "Take me home Kev, and let's have our first time together."

groomleader
groomleader
2,828 Followers