Key to the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at it for a moment, wondering where it had come from, automatically looking to the curtains to see if any kind of light was getting through. 'It was the wrong angle,' he thought as he sat up in bed, trying to judge where the source was.

The circle of light was like a torch beam, and he could see the minute specks of dust swirling in it as he looked to the floor and noticed an exceedingly small pinprick of light.

Climbing carefully from the bed, he went over to it and knelt, finding that he had to lower himself completely and put his eyes to the hole before he could see anything.

He was amazed to find that he was looking into the bedroom below, his view confined to the bed beneath and perhaps a few feet on either side of it. Someone was moving around the room, but he was only able to view their extremities and had no idea who it was as he tried to calculate whose bedroom was beneath him.

At last, the person sat on the edge of the bed, Matty now able to make out that it was his aunt and then again, much to his astonishment, she began to undress. First came her blouse and then her bra as she scratched beneath her tits. His breathing was fast and loud and for a second, he wondered if she would be able to hear him as he held his breath and tried to control it. Next came her skirt and then her knickers, Matty catching sight of her bare arse as she disappeared with the clothes.

He waited patiently, his hand over his mouth as he continued trying to slow his ragged breathing, the first stirring of an erection pushing against the floor. She was back, messing with something he could not see as she had her naked back to him, Matty wishing she would hurry up, but at the same time worrying that she would put on a nightdress before she turned around.

At long last, she puffed up her pillows and propped them against the bedhead before swivelling and lying prone beneath him. She put on her glasses and from next to her bed, picked up a book as she started reading.

Matty couldn't believe his luck as he continued to watch her lying naked below him. Her tits were magnificent, large, and perfectly rounded with darker centres. Her pubes matched the colour of her dirty blond hair and as he watched, she opened her legs and scratched her fanny.

Matty ground his cock against the hard floor, trying to ease the tension that was currently building there as he continued to watch his aunt below. Presently, she wasn't doing anything except lying there and reading as he memorised what she looked like. Occasionally her hand would stray, scratching at an orb or her groin, Matty's hand now beneath him as he rubbed at his shaft.

Ever so slowly and carefully, he adjusted his position, turning his body slightly so that he could masturbate, but at the same time, keeping his eye pressed firmly against the minute hole.

Her hand drifted downwards again, another scratch he presumed, but this time it lingered there, his aunt rubbing it through her pubes and then between her legs. He wondered what she was reading, something that was arousing her it seemed as she opened her legs a little wider and ran a finger along her slit.

'Jesus, he was going to shoot his load in no time if he wasn't careful.' slowing his hand and going back to teasing his shaft.

Clodagh's book had been discarded, her fingers now pummelling her cunt as she raised her legs and opened them wide, giving him the perfect view as she continued to finger herself. Her other hand was now massaging her tits, pushing, squeezing, and at one point, she got the hand beneath her left breast as she raised it and sucked at her nipple.

Matty couldn't hear her making any noise, maybe that was because she had company or maybe the floor deadened any sound she made, whichever it was, it didn't matter as he just knew that she was climaxing, her eyes fixated on the ceiling above her and her body wobbling as she orgasmed. His cock jerked in his hand, and he wanted to moan loudly as cum blasted from the tip of his shaft, making a puddle on the floor, and covering his hand.

Whatever his obsession with his mother, she had just been relegated, Aunt Clodagh, taking her place as his masturbatory fantasy.

The following morning, they were all up bright and early, washed and dressed and ready for breakfast after which it would be the return journey home. When Matty had drawn back his curtains first thing he couldn't believe the scene outside his window, whichever way he looked, everything was covered in a blanket of white snow and with the look of the sky, there was plenty more to come.

Aunt Clodagh had warned that the going may be tough, but his mum was convinced that once away from the house and the country lanes the going would be easier and especially once she reached the motorway.

They left just before mid-day, once Matty and his aunt had been outside and cleared a path to the car and then brushed all the snow from it. The going was very slow on the lanes, his mother having to avoid snowdrifts and occasionally, backing up and taking a different route.

'We'll be fine once we hit the motorway,' she kept saying. But as Suzy and Matty looked at each other, both of them doubted it.

When they did finally get to the main roundabout, their mother was disappointed to find a police car parked sideways across the road, its blue flashing lights illuminating the snow which had started to fall again.

They had already been on the road an hour as she wound her window down, the officer standing next to the driver's door.

'Where are you trying to get to Madam?' he asked, chuckling when she told him her destination. 'Have you come far?'

Their mother explained that they had been visiting her sister and were trying to get home.

'Well, you're not going to get through this way. Your best bet is to turn around and go back to your sisters and wait it out. The last thing you want is to get stuck in the middle of nowhere in these conditions.'

Their mother took the officers advice, turning the car around and heading back the way they had come, struggling at times as the wind had now constructed new banks of snow which hadn't been there previously. It took them an hour and a half of detouring before she was back at her sister's house once more, Clodagh had the door open ready as they pulled up out front.

'I did wonder,' she said, 'when it snows here, we get it bad. It could be a couple of days before it's clear enough to head home.

They hadn't packed to be away more than one night, only bringing the clothes they journeyed in and a change, to journey home with the next day. Their mother would suffice, she could borrow some of her sister's to tide her over, and Clodagh said that at a push she could find something for Suzy to wear. The problem was Matty.

'I have got a few of my husband's old clothes, but they won't be modern and certainly not fashionable.'

Matty wasn't bothered what he wore presently, it wasn't like they were going anywhere or that anyone was visiting, the snow continuing to fall and build up outside. What was currently going through his mind was perhaps the opportunity to see his aunt naked again that night, and if he was lucky, maybe playing with herself once more.

Taking their things back up to their bedrooms, Matty had to put the attic light on because it was so dull in the room. He suddenly had a thought, if he could see a pool of light when the attic was in darkness and his aunts light was on below, did it work the other way around. If he had his light on and she walked into her darkened bedroom, would she notice the pinprick of light?

He glanced around and decided that the old rug at the side of his bed would do as he lifted it and placed it over where the hole was located, 'That would stop the light showing below,' he thought as he unpacked the few things he had brought.

Clodagh had plenty of food in and was in the process of making fresh bread as his mother phoned their father to say they would be away for a second night. He told her not to worry and that he was feeling better. He could manage alone until they returned.

Their mum and aunt were in the kitchen while Matty and Suzy had ventured outside, but the snow was blizzarding and the cold wind quickly chilled them as they returned to the house and made for their bedrooms to read the books they had brought with them.

It wasn't long before Suzy was up in the attic room as she plonked herself on the large bed, Matty closing his book and putting it to one side.

'Explain to me this fascination with mum. Do you really think about fucking her?'

Matty shrugged his shoulders, he didn't really understand it himself. She had never said or done anything to incite his desires, he just found himself thinking about her one day and his thoughts had quickly progressed to wondering what she was like in bed.

'Forget about mum for the moment,' he said, 'have you seen how Clodagh's tits wobble when she moves.' Suzy laughed; she knew by now her brother's obsession with breasts.

'And she was playing with herself last night. Fingering herself.

Suzy looked at him in disbelief. 'And how would you know?' she scoffed, 'did Aunt Clodagh invite you down there to watch,' she asked, her voice dripping sarcasm.

Matty climbed from the bed and went over to the rug, beckoning his sister to join him. Rolling it back, he instructed her to lie down and put her eye to the tiny hole, Suzy amazed as she peered into the bedroom below. She sat upright, looking at her brother.

'When she came to bed last night, it was dark up here. Her light shone on the ceiling, and I discovered this hole. At first, she just laid on her bed and read a book, but it must have been exciting because, after that, she started playing with herself.'

Suzy felt the thrill seep into her body as she imagined her brother laid here staring down at their aunt.

'What did you do?' she asked excitedly.

'What do you think I did?' Matty said with a grin.

'Do you think she'll do it again tonight,' Suzy asked. Matty shrugged his shoulders, but his expression told her that he hoped so.

'I'll pretend to go to bed later and then when the coasts clear, I'll sneak up here.'

He could tell the idea was exciting her, helped by his hand which was caressing her upper thighs and bottom.

True to her word she was back in his room by ten that night having stuffed pillows beneath her covers to make it look like she was in bed asleep.

They waited slightly impatiently in the dark for their mother and aunt to come to bed, snuggled together beneath the covers to ward off the chill of the room. Suzy had to restrict her brother's hands, if she allowed him to continue doing things to her, she would be far too engrossed by the time her aunt entered her bedroom.

Clodagh had lent her an old dressing gown and she kept it tightly wrapped around her as the circle of light appeared on the ceiling.

Suzy was eager to go first, placing her eye over the hole, a minute passed, and she levered herself up.

'I can't see anything,' she whispered.

Matty put his mouth close to her ear as he whispered back. 'It was the same last night. She messes about at first before sitting on the edge of her bed.'

Suzy lowered herself and continued to watch until suddenly her hand moved, and she gave him the thumbs-up sign. When at last she did sit up and relinquish her position, her voice sounded excited.

'She's laid on her bed naked and keeps touching herself.'

There had been no prelude of reading tonight, their aunt getting straight down to business. Pressing his eyes against the hole, his view was the same as the previous evening, Clodagh laid on her bed with her legs open as she fingered her fanny. Immediately, his cock began to thicken and protest that it needed attention.

They swapped again, Suzy peering downwards as her breathing increased, partly because of what she was watching, but also because her brother's fingers had found her cunt and were presently teasing it open. Another swap and Suzy got her own back, her hand gripping his shaft as she tossed him off.

They continued to take it in turns as they watched Clodagh, please herself, their arousal building steadily as whichever one of them was peering downwards got played with and teased, both Matty and Suzy were desperate to fuckby that stage. When at last their aunt climaxed, he allowed his sister to watch, his fingers sliding into her cunt which was presently wet and ripe.

When Clodagh's light went off, they moved slowly and carefully, Matty dragging the rug back into place as together they snuggled beneath the covers. The room was cold and the last thirty minutes lying on the floor had taken its toll. As they warmed, Suzy discarded the dressing gown, pressing her body against her brother who felt hot to the touch.

'I want to fuck you, he whispered.'

Suzy also wanted to fuck, but there was a problem. Whilst her mum and aunt had not heard them when they had been down in the kitchen, now Clodagh was in the bedroom below and as quiet as the bed was, Suzy knew she couldn't remain completely quiet.

'I have an idea,' she whispered, diving under the covers and spinning around so that they now laid top to toe.

She worked on his flaccid cock, soon getting it hard and throbbing once more before taking it into her warm mouth as she began to lick, suck, and toss him off slowly. Cocking a leg, she created space for Matty as she felt his breath on her cunt.

Suzy tried to groan as his fingers opened her fanny, but with a mouth full of cock, very little was heard in the room. Matty picked up the scent of her musk, his head now between her thighs as he clamped his mouth against her fanny and poked his tongue into her slit.

Their lust was insatiable, both of them now highly aroused as they squirmed against each other's bodies, Matty's hips trying to fuck his sisters face as she ground her cunt against his mouth. He knew he was ever so close, desperate to empty his sack. Concentrating on her clit, he sucked and nibbled on it at the same time as he inserted a finger into her cunt and got it juiced up. Just before he ejaculated, filling her mouth with his cream, he rammed the digit up her anus, her body shaking as it caused her to climax.

Throughout it all, the room had remained silent, just the slightest creak of the bed as they twisted, turned, and orgasmed together.

He didn't know at what point his sister had disappeared down to her bedroom as they had fallen asleep together after their coupling. When he awoke the next morning and opened his curtains, he had to put his hand up to shield his eyes as the sun glared off the brilliant white snow. The sky was blue and inviting looking, but when he opened a window, the blast of cold air soon had him closing it rapidly.

At first, he couldn't spot the car, buried beneath its white blanket. The snow looked deep, in places, even covering the fence tops and the vista was more akin to the arctic tundra than the normal countryside.

After a hearty breakfast and in some of the old clothes Clodagh had provided, he joined her outdoors, well rugged up against the cold as they cleared a path to the car and brushed the snow off it and then a path to the animal shed and pens. Surprisingly, it was warm inside the building with the animals as his aunt put down new bedding and fed them. The hens were in their coup and that was the next job as they cleared a path to the henhouse and collected some eggs.

Back in the shed, she put the basket of eggs to one side and refilled the large bowls with fresh drinking water. Matty watched her as she worked, not for her several layers of clothes like he was wearing, a pair of jeans which fitted snuggly across her arse and displayed her buttocks, a checked work shirt which struggled to contain her breasts and a body warmer sufficed to keep her warm enough as she went about her jobs.

Several times she had caught him looking at her, especially when she was bent over.

'Ast'sen owt ya loike?' (Have you seen anything you like) she suddenly asked, aware that he had been staring at her bottom.

She laughed as Matty went bright red and began stuttering. 'Na'then Matthew, I'm not blind tha knows.' It was said again in her thick accent which made some of the words difficult for him to understand as she chuckled away. She did it on purpose, able to speak normally when required, but when she wanted to tease him, she would revert to the old way of speaking.

'Oather ther's summat wrang wi'mi bum, or tha's tekan a shine t'wit. Y've dun nowt but sken it sin we've cum owt.' (Either there is something wrong with my bottom or you have taken a shine to it. You have done nothing but look at it since we came outside.) She laughed uproariously again having continued in her accent, knowing full well that he couldn't understand half of what she had said.

'I'm sorry, I mustn't tease,' she said once she had calmed herself. 'did you see anything you liked last night?' She started laughing again because his face looked stricken, how the hell did she know he had been watching her, he wondered.

'Hang on here for five minutes and I'll be back.' She disappeared towards the house, appearing again shortly with a flask and two large mugs, proceeding to pour hot coffee into each. 'Take it easy, there's a good measure of brandy in there, it will warm us up.

Matty still hadn't been able to say anything, shaken and embarrassed as he continued to wonder how she knew.

'It's alright. It doesn't bother me. My husband put it there, he liked to watch me play with myself.'

He was amazed at his aunt's candidness, talking openly about sex and unconcerned about the fact that he had spied on her. 'I'd forgotten how exciting it was to have someone watch me. I hope I didn't disappoint?'

The brandy was doing its job of loosening his tongue and reducing his embarrassment, especially when she asked what he did while watching her.

The brandy gave him bravado as he told her in detail what he had been doing, suddenly noting the excitement in his aunt's eyes when he mentioned the words "cock" and "masturbation".

'Well, with the look of the weather, you're going to be here a few more nights yet. You could always come and visit me one night. If you wanted to of course.' Clodagh left it at that as they finished their coffee's, and she shook out the mugs. 'Let's get back into the warmth,' she said as she headed towards the house.

Matty followed her indoors, hanging around downstairs for a while before heading for his bedroom and knowing his sister would follow shortly. With both of them relaxing on his bed, he just suddenly dropped his bombshell.

'Aunt Clodagh knows I was watching her last night,' Now it was Suzy's turn to look worried. 'It's alright, she doesn't know you were up here with me.'

'What did she say? Did she go mad, is she going to tell mum?'

Matty kept her in suspense for a moment until his face broke into a grin. He shook his head, 'She was quite happy for me to watch her. Said it gave her a thrill. Also said I should visit her room one night if I want to.'

Suzy could hardly contain herself, 'You should...... you must go down there. But let me know when...... and I can watch from up here.'

The thought made him nervous, Aunt Clodagh wasn't Suzy, she was a lot older. Would he end up looking a fool?

It wasn't to be that evening; he was leaving it until the following evening. The next day, while no more snow had fallen, there was still no chance of getting out yet, their mother panicking a bit and phoning their father constantly, worried that they wouldn't be home in time for Christmas.

When he got the chance, again agreeing to give Clodagh a hand with the animals, he asked her shyly if she had meant what she said and if that night would be appropriate. Again, she gave him that hearty laugh, but this time it seemed deeper and sexier as she grabbed him and hugged him to her ample chest.