Key to the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty could only sit there at that moment, shocked that his mother should know about him and her sister.

'I'm not bothered Matthew, you're old enough to make your own mind up nowadays about who you sleep with. Knowing my sister as I do, I presume she has invited you up to stay with her?'

Dumbly, he nodded his head. As the conversation continued, it became easier, never would he have believed that one day he would be sat here discussing his sex life with his mother.

'I don't think there was anything wrong with your father. I know that Clodagh has tried it on with him in the past, but he is adamant that he didn't take her up on her offer and I believe him. I'm pretty sure that he just didn't want to go through it again, your dad is not like that.'

They continued to talk, Matty openly telling his mum about the things that had happened but without the graphic detail.

'If you want to go up and visit her, that's fine. Go and stay for the week at half term, look at it as some kind of adventure,' She smiled as she said it, Matty knowing exactly what kind of adventure it would be.

'But be careful, Clodagh can be a bit of a maneater,' she laughed.

They had finished the brew's, Matty asking his mother questions.

'How can you both be so different?' Matty asked. 'Aunt Clodagh is sex-mad, I suspect it fills her every waking moment, while you appear to be so demure, so prim and proper.'

His mother stood and leant across the dining table and kissed the top of his head, for a moment, giving him a view down the front of her blouse and her milky smooth substantial hanging breasts and cleavage.

As she straightened, she smiled at him, secretive and seductive and as if she knew something he didn't.

'Who says we are different?' she laughed, 'You just need to find the right key to unlock the right door,' she smiled suggestively as she disappeared towards the kitchen.

Matty sat back in his chair. He had been right. He was sure his mother would be a "Real dirty bitch."