Key to the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially, he felt embarrassed as she wrapped her arms around him, his cock reacting to the feel of her magnificent tits squashed against his chest. But he needn't have been, Clodagh was more excited at the realisation that someone far younger than she was, found her sexually desirable.

Matty hadn't been quite prepared for how excited she was, watching in wonder as she undid several buttons on her shirt, took his hand, and shoved it inside the massive cup of her bra. His cold fingers brought her nipple instantly erect as he rolled it between finger and thumb, the animals joining in the chorus as Clodagh sang out loudly.

Unfastening a couple more buttons, she dragged her tit from its cup, Matty getting his first close-up look as her glorious mammary and unable to resist the temptation as he dipped his head and took her nipple in his mouth. Clodagh squealed and the animals joined in again, Matty trying to support her when he placed his hand between her legs, and they turned to jelly.

'Jesus. Oh, my giddy aunt, just a little bit more.' Matty sucked harder at her teat, nipping it between his teeth and running his tongue over it as he increased the pressure between her legs.

'Oh, you beautiful boy, Oh yes, that's it. God, you're making me cum!'

It took all his strength to keep her upright as she shook, her tit bouncing around as he tried to keep his mouth latched onto her nipple.

When she finally stopped the hand rubbing at her fanny, she was flushed far more than normal, and she was panting as she held onto him until she could speak.

'Oh my. My oh my. You promise you will come to me tonight.' She wasn't asking, to Matty she sounded more like she was pleading.

'I promise. Once everyone is in bed. I'll give them chance to fall asleep and then I will come to your bedroom.'

Clodagh could hardly contain her excitement as she tucked her breast back into her bra and refastened the buttons on her shirt.

'May I?' she asked him before placing the flat of her hand in his groin and tracing the length of his cock, her eyes ablaze with lust and Matty wondering if she was going to swoon on him.

The last thing she did was to take his face in her hands as her lips came closer and then she kissed him, Matty enjoying every sweet moment of it as his hands wandered and he thrust his erection against her mound, grinding his pelvis into her so that she knew what he desired.

He was starting to get cold, Clodagh looking like she was going to burst into flames at any second as they left the animal shed and stamped through the snow back towards the house.

'You promise? Tonight?' was the last thing she said just before they entered the kitchen. Matty giving her a smile and a nod and then taking her by surprise as he pinched her bum and gave it a good patting, Clodagh coming out with her deep sexy laugh again.

'You bad, bad boy,' she whispered.

Up in his attic room, he heard the others come upstairs to bed. Twenty minutes passed and he caught the faint sound of footsteps stealthily creeping up to his bedroom as his sister's excited face appeared around his door.

'Nervous?' she asked him as she snuggled beneath his covers, her body touching his.

He had thought he would be, but after that afternoon's episode, he felt confident that he could satisfy his aunt.

He gave it another fifteen minutes before kissing his sister and then as quietly as he could, snuck down the stairs, using his hands to guide him now that all the lights were off. His Aunts room was the only one with a dim light showing underneath the door as he gently rapped on it and waited.

The door opened slowly, Clodagh wearing nothing but the sheerest of negligee's tied at her bosom as she ushered him into her room. Dressed in only a pair of pyjama bottoms, it didn't take his cock long to react as he caught sight of her darker nipples and the neatly trimmed pubic mound through the translucent material.

Even before the door had closed properly, Clodagh was on him, her lips pressed firmly against his own and her tongue already invading his mouth as she ground herself against his erection. As quickly as he could, he edged her towards the bed, aware that his sister above would be waiting to see what was happening.

Knelt between her open thighs, he surveyed her milky white flesh, taking a moment before he pulled at the silky cord and then threw open her negligee, exposing her naked body to him. Leaning forward, he kissed her again, from her mouth he went to her neck and earlobes and thence to her upper chest trying to get his hands around her tits and failing miserably as he showered her nipples with kisses and sucked ferociously on each teat.

Talk about his sister being vocal, he just hoped his mother was well asleep with the noise his aunt was making.

Above them, Suzy already had a finger inside her pussy, her eye glued to the hole as she watched her brother perform, for a moment wishing to change places with her aunt.

Down he went again, across her ribs and stomach, across her belly and to her mound as his nose picked up the aromas of powder and musk. By now he was nearly hanging off the foot of the bed as he slid forward between her thighs and got his first closeup view of her vagina, her lips puffy and open as they awaited his inspection.

'Jesus!' The shriek, while only lasting seconds before she pulled a pillow over her face, had been loud, Clodagh shaking and trembling as his mouth pressed against her cunt and his tongue slid into her already wet passage.

She kept it there as he went to work on her fanny, his tongue licking and penetrating as he kissed and sucked at the pink moist flesh. Her body twisted and convulsed as she trembled, all the while using the pillow to deaden her screams. He felt her thighs grip his head tightly when he turned his attention to her clit, exposing the tiny bud as again he licked and sucked, Clodagh visibly shuddering now as she began to climax. Her juices splashed his face and entered his mouth as he kept it clamped against her cunt, his hands gripping her buttocks as she twisted on the bed until she lowered the pillow enough to beg him to give her a minute.

Above them, Suzy had already achieved her first orgasm despite the cold of the room. Taking a moment, she dragged some of the covers off the bed and wrapped herself in them as her eye went back to the minute hole.

Matty was already knelt between his aunt's thighs, by now desperate to dip his wick. As she removed the pillow from her face and squinted in his direction, he rammed his cock up her flue. Her face went a darker shade, her mouth opening, and her eyes fixated on him as she gasped.

'Jesus, oh fuck, Jesus Christ!'

Clodagh blasphemed continually as Matty commenced fucking her, slowly at first but then faster as he watched her massive tits bounce back and forwards, the slight belly she had, following in a similar fashion. Despite his constants warnings to 'Hush,' his aunt was vocal, and he worried occasionally if it would wake his mother, but his arousal and lust were too insistent now as he ploughed her cunt, riding this enigmatic woman who writhed beneath him, urging him to fuck her faster and harder.

Withdrawing his shaft, he rubbed it against her piss-flaps and her clit, teasing her as he molested her massive hooters. And then he was back in her sloppy cunt, racing for the finishing line, squelching noises filling the room as his hips became a blur and he shagged her as if his life depended on it.

Matty's breathing was ragged, gulping in oxygen continually as his body began to tire. Clodagh seemed to freeze for a second, staring at him with unseeing eyes. And then she exploded as her climax and orgasm convulsed her, her body thrashing and her arms flailing as she was pushed over the edge and her body was consumed by the waves of pleasure flooding through her system.

Exhausted, Matty slumped down next to her, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he dragged air into his lungs. Presently, Clodagh seemed to be somewhere else, her eyes closed as she mumbled to herself, her tits rising and falling in time with his own chest.

Up above, Suzy's cunt felt raw, she had lost track of how many orgasms she'd had. She was desperately jealous as well, wishing her brother would now return and give her a good seeing too.

Matty just couldn't stop his obsession with his aunt's tits, he could die between them and go to heaven he was thinking, his cock beginning to stir again as he watched them jiggle as his hand explored the large expanse of flesh and especially her elongated nipples.

Clodagh seemed unsteady as she came back to reality, sitting uptight and then shuffling about on the bed as she straddled his hips, her fanny pressing against his new erection.

She wasn't a big woman, probably her figure was similar to his mother's, it was just her tits that made her appear larger than she was. She moved back slightly, releasing his shaft as she wrapped her hand around it, slowly manipulating the flesh as she began to toss him off.

Matty retaliated, propping pillows behind him so that he could reach out to the cleft at her groin and gently massage her clit. Clodagh reacted immediately, her eyes going dreamily looking as he massaged the tiny bud. When his other hand reached up and started to pull and twist at her nipples, her arousal ratcheted up swiftly. It seemed that he could excite her and make her climax simply by playing with her teats.

As her lust escalated, she raised her bottom, pulled his shaft upright and slammed herself down onto it, gulping rapidly as he filled her cunt once more. And then she was off, talking to herself as she rocked back and forward, her outstretched arms and hands resting on his chest as she supported herself, her tits swinging with a hypnotising rhythm.

Matty caressed the still firm flesh, periodically tweaking her nipples as her excitement got louder. And then as her breathing got faster and ragged, he gripped her buttocks, holding her aloft as he raised his knees and planted his feet.

It was like a hammer blow as his hips thrust upwards and he impaled his aunt on his shaft. He held her there for a moment, shuddering and trying to breathe as he slowly withdrew, and then he fucked her fast and hard.

For Clodagh, it was like trying to ride a bucking bronco, she simply hung on for dear life as Matty's cock pounded her cunt, her eyes screwed shut and spittle dripping from her bottom lip as he took her to the clifftop and then pushed her off. Her body was in freefall, the powerful sensations ripping her apart, every nerve ending coming alive as her orgasm exploded within her and she felt her nephews cum fill her fanny.

Clodagh was sound asleep when he finally left her bedroom on rubbery legs and silently made his way up to his attic room. He had hoped perhaps that Suzy may still be there but was disappointed to find that she had gone.

She had left earlier, covering the hole over before she went At one point she had been determined to wait for her brother, but her fanny could take no more and she was exhausted. Suzy was feeling despondent as she made her way towards her bedroom, on the first floor she could hear the noises coming from her aunt's room which only served to make her feel more miserable as she slipped into her room and crawled beneath her covers.

It wasn't Matty's fault, she was the one who had been eager to have him fuck their aunt so that she could watch. It wasn't the best idea she'd ever had.

Their mother was the first one up and about the next morning, the other three sleeping in late. Outside the snow was starting to melt, although it was still a little too deep in the lanes yet. Another day and then perhaps it was time to make another attempt at heading for home she thought, determined to reach there before Christmas day.

As on other mornings, after breakfast and dressed against the chill, Matty had gone out with his aunt to tend to the animals. She had brought a flask with her this time and after the chores were completed, they sat in the animal shed and had a hot drink.

Clodagh was the one to eventually get started. 'I'm fucked. You well and truly fucked me last night. You do know,' she said slyly, 'that you can come up here whenever you want to. You know...... half terms, summer holidays. You will always be welcome. You could get the train up and I'd pick you up from the station. Stay as long as you want.' Matty could see the lust and desperation in her eyes which looked kind of sad.

Placing his cup to one side he stood and moved closer to her as he brushed the hair from her face. 'It's nearly Christmas, and I've no excuse not to go home,' he told her softly. 'but I have a feeling that we haven't finished with each other yet. I promise I'll be back; it will be half term before you know it and then...... well by then you will be gagging for it again,' he told her mischievously before cupping her face and kissing her.

He revelled in the feeling of her breasts pushing against him once more and if he'd had his way, he would have stripped her and fucked in the animal pens. But it was too cold, and he had no guarantee that his sister or mother wouldn't come looking for them at some point.

Clodagh clasped his hand as they headed back towards the house, only letting go of him just before they entered.

'Make sure you have everything packed ready,' their mother told them, 'I want to make an early start in the morning all being well.'

He'd asked Clodagh if she wanted him to visit her again that final evening. She had told no, 'Far too risky, we pushed our luck last night. I'd rather wait until I have you all to myself.'

Suzy had been unusually quiet all day. Matty intimated with his head late afternoon that she should join him upstairs. Once up in his room he asked her what was wrong.

'Nothing. I'm just being stupid,' she replied.

Lying together on his bed, he wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled closely against him, resting her head on his shoulder. Matty was beginning to get an inkling of what may be wrong.

'Not as much fun as you expected watching me have sex with someone else?'

Suzy bit her lip and nodded her head.

'Look, one more night and we'll be home. It's nearly Christmas, we both have some time off and well, I'm sure we will be able to find time to fuck each other brains out. Suzy laughed at his choice of words, turning her face towards him, and rewarded as his lips made contact with hers.

Matty got a good night's sleep although he did have stimulating dreams. He was fucking his sister when her tits slowly began to grow until they were enormous. When he looked into her face, Clodagh grinned back at him, his cock exploding inside her pussy and waking the next morning with a crusty layer covering his stomach.

After breakfast, they loaded their belongings into the car and then said their goodbye's. He would have liked some time alone with his aunt to say it properly, but it wasn't to be, their eyes conveying a certain understanding. And then they were off as they waved out of the car windows.

The journey home, as expected took longer than normal, but at last, they were out on the motorway, and they would be back in the next thirty minutes or so.

Once home it had been a mad rush getting everything ready for Christmas day, Matty and Suzy never getting a chance as yet to resume their relationship

The big day arrived, Christmas in their own home, their father recovered and back to his cheery self. Both their parents had drunk too much during the day and they wished their children goodnight as they toddled off to their bed.

Suzy and Matty watched tv for a while longer, he sat in the corner of the couch and his sister lounging with her head in his lap.

Their parents had been upstairs an hour when she asked. 'Do you think we dare?'

'I'll go first and put my pyjama's on,' he told her, 'I'll see if it sounds like mum and dad are asleep. If they are, you nip up and get changed.'

He was gone ten minutes, returning with a grin. 'Up you go, go and get undressed.' It was the way he said it that sent a shiver down Suzy's spine.

They turned the tv down low, loud enough to mask any noise they made but low enough that they should hear if one of their parents decided to come downstairs. They were watching, but not really concentrating on the screen, back in their former positions. Now, Matty had his hand beneath his sisters top as he gently massaged her tits and added to her arousal by rolling her erect nipples between finger and thumb.

With her head in his lap, Suzy could feel his erection jerking against her cheek. Turning her head sideways, she extracted his shaft, again marvelling at the heat emanating from it as she wrapped her hand around it, pulled it down and enveloped its knob with her lips.

Matty closed his eyes, his arousal increasing as her tongue went to work on him. He leant sideways so that he could better reach her groin as his hand slid inside her pyjama bottoms and across her mound before curving between her legs. Suzy grunted as he slid a finger into her quim, grunting again as he slid a second inside her, fingering her cunt as her arousal increased and caught up with his own.

By now the tv had been forgotten, Suzy wanted his cock inside her and it was only a question of where they were going to fuck. Matty told her to sit up as he stretched out lengthways on the couch.

Snuggle up in front of me, but with your back to me,' he instructed his sister.

Once Suzy was comfy, he pushed her pyjamas down at the rear and then slid his cock between her thighs, his knob ruby against her fanny lips as he teased her, his hand back beneath her top as he continued to play with her tits. She hadn't lasted long like that, desperate now to have his prick inside her.

Suzy adjusted herself, reaching between her legs and grabbing his cock, urging him to slide forwards and then it was inside her fanny as her brother seductively shagged her.

It was a good job she mostly had her pyjama's on because she lost plenty of fluid, enough that it would have stained the furniture. It hadn't taken Matty long to make her climax, the tv masking the sound of her cries as she orgasmed. He hadn't given her a chance to recover, his cock continuing to penetrate her cunt as his thrusting continued.

He'd built her steadily to a second orgasm as her insides erupted once more, but she wanted more than that, she had wanted to see him as she slipped from the couch, got naked and lay in front of the slowly dying fire with her legs open ready.

Matty ditched his pyjamas, joining her in the nude as he knelt between her thighs and inserted his cock into her cunt. As his hips and shaft fucked her, she pulled his face down, his lips pressing frantically against his as they kissed, her excitement mounting again.

When at last he ejaculated inside her, Suzy had convinced herself that she was in love with him, no one else had ever made her feel like this, her orgasm spinning her out of control, her body submitting to whatever he decided to do to her.

Boxing day, Suzy and their father had gone out for a walk, Matty had been going to join them, but for some reason, his mother had quietly asked him to stay behind because she needed to talk to him.

'Privately,' she had said.

He wondered what it was as he sat at the dining table, his mother appearing with two coffee cups.

'How did you find your Aunt Clodagh, everything alright?' she asked.

Matty nodded, but with a puzzled look on his face, not really sure what his mother was asking.

She took a sip of her coffee, cradling the cup in her hands.

'I know what my sister can be like. I presume she made a play for you or propositioned you. You don't need to deny it, I know you succumbed, she never could be quiet in the bedroom. Just so long as she didn't force you into anything you didn't want to do.'