Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's erotic fantasies take shape in new artistic career.
11.9k words
16.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
135 Followers

Chapter 1. Home fantasy

Megan couldn't resist the deep urge inside as she finally succumbed and plunged her finger into her slippery kitty. These sessions were becoming increasingly frequent. Her urges seemed insatiable. Her rational side reasoned that this was just a temporary phase of overactive hormones. Surely, It will pass. But this was already the third time she masturbated this morning.

"Just one more time", she thought.

Her increasingly perverted desires and body overpowered any sensible explanation. She concentrated on her fingers moving in and out of her wetness. She brought her fingers to her mouth, tasting herself. Before, she would never have thought to do such a thing.

"Good girls don't do these things. Right?" she would constantly ask herself.

Now, Megan was beginning to find her own smell intoxicating and she imagined that it was the cum of her imaginary lover.

"Yes, cum inside me," she whispered, as if her lover were there, as she brought her wet fingers to her mouth.

She pinched her nipples with her wet finger.

Then, her thoughts rapidly turned to a new fantasy that she had been having lately. Something, that she had never desired or imagined until now -- sex with another woman.

"Oh, lick me there my little pet," she imagined her beautiful mistress commanding her. "Make me cum."

Megan imagined serving her mistress in a medieval castle. She was her woman servant attending to all her needs. By smelling and tasting her own pussy juice on her fingers, it became more real. Now, she imagined this to be the essence of her imaginary Mistress. She rubbed her hand hard over her nose and mouth as her tongue licked furiously, imagining that her fingers were her mistress' pussy.

"That's it my little slave girl, lick my clit," her Mistress would implore her.

The mistress was positioned over her head, moving back and forth, rubbing hard against her face. Her nose slipped into the entrance of her Mistress's wet kitty.

With her other hand, she pinched her nipples and then quickly reached down to rub herself. Her fantasy was so vivid and alive. Also, her smell made the images even more real. She rubbed faster and faster against her engorged pussy. When she was this aroused, her clit was hard, and even touching it sent shock waves through her body.

She wanted to cum so badly. She rubbed harder and faster, while at the same time pulling and pinching her nipples with all her force. She was approaching climax. As her fingers ran all along the wet outside of her pussy, she would occasionally let one of her fingers penetrate her small tight entrance.

"Why is your slutty entrance so small, my pet? Are you a virgin?" her Mistress asked her.

"I,... um, well..I," she mumbled to her imaginary Mistress, not wanting to admit the truth.

"Speak, my slave or you shall be punished," the Mistress said sternly.

"Because, Mistress, my husband doesn't fill me with his small cock," she said defeated.

"Yes, we shall need to find a bigger cock for this slutty pet," the Mistress responded, triumphantly. "But for now, you shall service my pussy."

Megan never wanted to outright admit it because she loved Nathan, her husband, so much. But it was true that his small cock left her frustrated. It never bothered her before, but now her rampant sexual fantasies have begun to open up a new desire in her.

She wanted to feel what it was like to have a real man's cock inside her. Yes, she desired a real man to fill and squirt inside her. She was becoming obsessed with the idea.

With these thoughts, she continued to rub her pussy faster and harder.

----------

Before this moment, Megan had been working on her latest oil painting all morning. As had become typical, she was pantiless and only wore one of her husband Nathan's button-down shirts. She loved how her thick hairy pussy felt without panties. When she had settled into her couch she opened her legs and closed her eyes. Her kitty was already wet with her sexual excitement.

Lately, she never wore panties around the house. First, she only did this when Nathan would go off to work. However, then one Saturday, she decided not to wear them, making sure that one of Nathan's button-down dress shirts almost didn't cover her sufficiently. She made sure that when she bent down or moved quickly, that the telltale signs of her hairy pussy could just be seen.

She would purposely make movements in front of him so the shirt would slightly reveal her secret. She did this because she hoped that Nathan would notice. Also, the thrill of being discovered was a turn-on. She wanted to see his reaction. But, it was as if he didn't even notice, and she was disappointed.

Once she even went to the grocery store with Nathan like this. She had expected that he say something, but he didn't. A few years ago, he would have noticed right away.

His waning sexual libido was not for Megan's physical appearance. Megan was not just your average pretty girl. She was spectacularly beautiful. Everything about her physical appearance seemed utter perfection itself.

She had a thin athletic figure with small firm breasts that were topped off with deep brown and perfectly formed nipples. Her facial features were Celtic, almost elfish, with a thin pointy nose, greenish eyes, high cheekbones, and large pouting lips. Her dirty blonde hair was straight, thick, and cut shoulder length, enough so that some days she could put it in a ponytail. By all accounts, she was someone that people noticed.

"You are my beautiful elf," Nathan would say when they were just married. "You are the most beautiful girl on the planet. Why did you marry me?" he would say slightly joking, but with a sense of truthful self-doubts.

"Because I love you so much, Nathan," she would answer reassuringly. "You know that."

This seemed to assuage his self-doubts about himself and his manhood.

"Besides, you are my little pet," she said teasing him and trying to deflect such conversations; giving him a nudge and making him smile and think of something else.

"Yeah, but you could have any man."

"But, I want you, my love," she said.

She kissed his delicate lips. She often thought it was like kissing another woman. Of course, she never said such a thing out loud.

------

Megan and her husband Nathan had been married for four years. He was a junior data analyst at Barret-Peters Equities, an up-and-coming hedge fund that developed block-chain infrastructure for algorithmic trading. Between the volatility of the market and fast-paced changes in the trading field, Nathan was working more than ever and stress was constant. As a result, their once-active sex life was far more diminished. But the truth was, his work had nothing to do with sexual failings.

"He is working so hard," she would convince herself of Nathan's sexual apathy. She would make such excuses for him. "He is stressed out," she would say.

But this displaced the problem. This just avoided the unavoidable. In the meantime, she satisfied her sexual desires with her own secret sexual fantasies.

Nathan was an attractive man. Well, that is not a good description. For a man, he was too attractive and too pretty. If anything, his features were quite feminine and boyish. He had large blue eyes, a slender nose, and straight blondish-red hair. His skin was clear and white with no facial hair at all. This made him look younger than his 29 years. He had perfect white teeth, thin lips, but relatively high cheekbones for a man. His hands were slender with long fingers and his frame was slight.

His body was thin and lacked body hair except for the pubic hair around his small cock and balls. With such a thin and hairless body, he looked like a teenager. In fact, when they went to the coast that summer at the family's beach house, people confused him with Megan's younger teenage brother instead of her husband of nearly thirty.

Before they were married, her friends and family would often joke with her about his appearance.

"Megan, you seem to be marrying your girlfriend and not a boyfriend," they would tease her.

Others would joke, "He is prettier than most girls on campus."

But, of course, Megan was so in love, that his feminine appearance didn't bother her in the slightest. His good looks and pretty face were so striking that she loved looking at him.

-----

In all aspects, Nathan was the perfect husband. He was kind, caring, and thoughtful. But, their sex life was becoming a problem for Megan. She never would have imagined that she would be so "trivial" as to make sex an issue. But, his unusually small penis and lack of stamina during sex made Megan often frustrated. Now, sex, when it happened, left her frustrated and unable to reach orgasm.

This did not go unnoticed by Nathan. His aversion to intercourse with her was probably because he realized that he was failing her in bed.

"Is everything ok, Nathan?" she would often ask while they lay in bed after sex and she noticed him rather depressed.

"Yeah, of course, Megan," he would respond. "It's just that...."

"Yes?" she had hoped he would someday say it so she didn't have to.

"Oh, nothing."

Someday they would have to talk about this. Someday they would have to fix this simmering problem.

-----

Meanwhile, Megan became lost in a sexual fantasy world. Instead of watching television, she became an avid reader. First, she read the normal romance genre. But then, she had come across the popular boo, "50 Shades", and it was an awakening for her. Erotica was now an obsession for her. She devoured all types of erotica and imagined herself as the protagonist. Since she read these on her pad or computer, she kept her erotic reading and fantasies a secret. What would Nathan think of her?

At first, the erotica stories she read were quite vanilla. They were essentially a romance with some explicit sex. After reading "50 Shades", she sought out similar topics, eventually leading her to kinkier subjects. Each time she craved the sex situations and descriptions to be rawer and harder. She wanted the BDSM to be more explicit.

Then she discovered Femdom.

Her world-view turned upside down from that point on.

-------

As she sat on the couch with her legs wide open, she pushed her finger on the nub of her clit and slowly moved it back and forth. With her other hands, she unbuttoned the shirt and slipped her fingers inside to pinch her nipple.

First, she imagined her imaginary femdom Mistress forcing her pussy on her face. As she rubbed her pussy more, her fantasy transformed into her husband's tongue.

"Yes, Nathan, that's it," she whispered but with urgency. "Lick me harder, my little pretty slave."

She imagined her feminine husband with a collar around his neck. She pulled on the color so that his face was forced between her legs. She imagined that she was a Femdom Mistress.

Just then, her finger penetrated her entrance. It felt so amazing. She had to put two or three fingers inside her. From lack of being stretched, she was so tight.

"What would it be like to have a thick cock inside me?" she thought as her fingers pumped inside her.

With these thoughts, her finger was transformed into a large cock, penetrating her small hole. She imagined a large man with thick muscles entering her. She imagined him pumping his cock into her nearly virgin pussy. He forced her open in a way that Nathan could never do. The pain and pleasure would be unbearable.

She wanted to fit her entire hand inside her pussy. She needed more lubrication. She ran her hand over the full length of her vulva. Then, she rubbed her engorged clitoris. Her breathing was shorter. Her back arched so that her pelvis, and forced her hand inside her small hole with all her will and strength. With the copious amount of wetness, her fist pushed through her small wet entrance. Now she wanted to feel full.

She needed relief. She needed to cum. She imagined her imaginary lover entering her. With this thought, she pushed her fist further into herself with short hard thrusts, she began to rock her pelvis back and forth, letting her fingers enter more each time. Oh, she was so close.

She is going to cum. She can feel her body begin to spasm. Her hands move faster. She moves her pelvis with increasing force against the palm of her hand and invading fingers. She is so close. She rubs faster. She moves her hips to push her hand further into her entrance. Her other hand becomes a blur with the rapid circular motions against her clit.

Then, all of a sudden, her whole body tenses! She feels a wave of tension. She is cumming and it feels like it will last for an eternity. Her body shakes uncontrollably in short jerks.

Even though the onset of her orgasm, she continues to rub so her kitty. Then all of a sudden she lost control and a stream of liquid sprayed out soaking the couch. The shockwave rippled through her as the orgasm rolled over her. Finally, it was over and she collapsed nearly lifeless into the softness of the couch. Now, she is compelled to remain still because every part of her body is too sensitive to touch.

Chapter 2. Enrolling in Art Class

Megan is a struggling artist. While her husband is working all day, she works on oil-paintings in her home art studio.

Her recent appetite for erotic literature was not only influencing her increasing "masturbation habits", but also her art. The subject of her oil paintings was becoming more erotic. Almost unconsciously, her subjects now were centered on sex and kink. Her paintings reflecting a modern-day narrative of Carravaggio, but with kinky BDSM and femdom overtones.

Nonetheless, she lacked the level of technical abilities to attain the level of esthetic quality that she sought. So that her art erotic paintings to be more powerful, even she realized that she needed to paint a higher level of realism and dynamics. She needed better control not only of the drawing but of values and color.

For this, she realized she needed classical training of the human figure. Only then would she be able to bring out the erotic subtlety that she sought.

Nathan had always encouraged her to attend the Modern Museum Art School in the city.

"Megan, you really should enroll in the Master's class. You know that the art courses there will help," he tried to convince her.

"You are so sweet Nathan, but they are so expensive."

"Don't worry about that. We will manage. Besides, this month I will be receiving a raise. I want you to attend. OK?"

Megan hugged and kissed Nathan. He was so caring and thoughtful. It seemed there was nothing he wouldn't do to please Megan.

Soon he would be doing lots more that he never would have imagined to please Megan.

"Oh, Nathan. You are the best," she repeated as she kissed him several times on the cheek.

------

They visited the web page of the Modern Museum Art School and searched for the Master's programs. In the advanced course section, the Classical Art Master's program seemed to be exactly what Megan was looking for.

The program was a 2-year program and intensive. The course listing included courses, such as "Nude Model 1 & 2", "Nude drawing, Color theory for nude painting 1 & 2", and "dynamic action for classical nude painting 1,2, & 3". The course descriptions were very interesting and seemed to be exactly what Megan was looking for in a Master's program.

The description made clear that the Master's degree was advanced, serious, and demanding. It also stated that enrollment should be done in person at the school's admissions office since portfolio and "other" requirements were needed.

Even though the program was quite expensive, Nathan continued to encourage her.

"Come on Megan," he said lovingly. "I want you to enroll. I think it would be great for your career."

It was decided, the next day she would go to the admissions office of the Modern Museum Art School and enroll in the program.

------

"Hello," she said to the woman at the enrollment office. "I am interested in enrolling in the figure painting Master's program."

Megan had gone to the Modern Museum Art School enrollment office early the next morning as planned. The woman that attended her was perhaps 50 years old. She was dressed smartly, wore her hair up in a bun, and had modern wireframe glasses. Nonetheless, even for her age, she was stunningly beautiful. Her eyes were a deep blue-gray and seemed to penetrate directly into Megan's soul.

"Oh, ok. Wonderful," she said turning to grab a printed brochure of the course guide. "You do know that this an advanced Master's degree and is meant for students with formal undergraduate training from an Art school?"

Megan shook her head affirmatively, "Yes, I attended Parksons School of Art."

"Excellent. Do you have a portfolio?" the woman asked.

"Uhm, yes," Megan said pulling out some photographs from her large attache case. "These are some of my works and photos of my oil paintings."

"Very good," the woman said looking through photographs of Megan's paintings. "You do lovely work. I am almost sure that you will be able to enroll."

"Thanks," Megan said, quite relieved. She was worried that it may be too difficult to enroll or that there would not be enough space.

After the woman finished looking at the sample of Megan's portfolio, she pointed to the brochure. "So, let me tell you a bit about the Master's degree, and also some other requirements."

"Ok."

"First, the Master's degree is centered on oil painting, as you know. You will be expected to buy your own materials. Of course, there are easels in the classrooms," she paused. "The classes are quite intensive, as you can see here. It is a course on a full-time schedule. That means it is from Monday thru Friday from 9 am until 7 pm. Will that be a problem?"

"No, not at all. That won't be a problem."

"But don't worry, dear," she said in a friendly tone. "You will have lots of breaks and you can work at your own pace."

Megan smiled and appreciated the shift towards a more friendly, congenial, and protective treatment.

"Ok. Great. Well, we are a bit different from other art programs we offer here. I hope that you will find this requirement acceptable."

"Oh, I am sure that I will adapt," said Megan imagining some other inconvenience about scheduling.

"I only say that because sometimes other students are not comfortable with this and end up not enrolling."

"Oh, OK, umm...," Megan stumbled rather puzzled.

"Well, this is a different type of art school, Ms.?"

"Shields," she answered quickly. "Megan Shields."

"Yes, Ms. Shields. Megan," she paused adding parenthetically, "That is such a pretty name for such a lovely girl."

Megan blushed.

"I'm Janet," she said outstretching her hand.

Megan eagerly shook the woman's hand.

Well, in this Master's we require that the students take turns as live models."

"Oh. Well, I guess that would not be a problem. But you mean....?"

"Yes, nude," Janet answered completing the sentence

"Oh."

"You see, the sessions of each class are so long that we can't find enough models to cover all the times. So, students must agree to rotate and take turns being nude models. They must agree to these terms during the entire duration of the Master's program."

"Well. I never modeled, ya know, nude before, but I guess ...."

"One becomes accustomed. Oh, and something else. And often, since we focus on dynamic movements and positions, students have to model performing actions."

"Uhm, well I guess that's ok."

"Sometimes, it is of interest to have models interacting. So those actions are often done with other students."

"Naked together?"

"Yes. And, well....," she hesitated. "In sometimes quite intimate poses."

"What do you mean by intimate?"

nikisixx
nikisixx
135 Followers