Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, in sexual intercourse poses and actions with other students. Sometimes it is with other women and other times with men. But, understand, it is only role-playing."

"Oh, my. I guess I hadn't expected that," Megan said somewhat disappointed.

"Yes, I understand. But, you see, students in this course tend to be open-minded about sex. To paint hyper-realistic scenes of the human body, it is not the same to see the skin in photos. You have to see it up close. You have to observe the colors. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Megan answered somewhat in a haze and lost in her thoughts.

"So, we like that the students observe very closely the models in action. You do want to learn how to draw human figures in action?"

Megan nodded her head affirmatively. "Yes, that is true."

"Of course, if it sexual action, then the skin color changes and the artist must capture all these details. When you are painting, you will get up and observe very closely your fellow student models as they are having sex. And they will need to observe you very closely as well, of course. The color of the genitals while in action is very important to be able to capture. Don't you think?"

Megan nodded. She couldn't believe that this prudish-looking woman was talking to her about sexual acts. Megan was utterly riveted by what the woman was explaining.

"We even believe that it is interesting that the artists touch the models to understand the forms. The color of a cock or pussy is very different in sexual intercourse, so the artist must get up close, touch, and observe firsthand. Don't you agree?"

Megan was at a loss for words just thinking of the implications of all this. This was a mind-opening experience.

"And then to have the experience as a nude model is important for an artist. We are different from other art schools because we believe the human figure should be in motion and performing actions," the woman paused.

Janet reached out and pulled out another brochure that was on another shelf under the table. She opened it to the name of the course and started to flip the pages.

"Here are our previous students that posed for the course," Janet said pointing to the photos in the brochure.

One photo shot showed a man and woman standing with many artists and easels around them. As the woman turned the page, the couple started to have lurid sex. In one of the photos, two or three student artists were observing only inches from the models as the man penetrated the woman. Another photo showed the students touching the models, while another seemed to compare the color of paint against the skin tone of the woman's vagina.

"As you can see, the human figure in sexual intercourse allows our artists to see all the details of the human figure in natural movement. There is no other activity where the body is so willing to natural to be contorted and the color of the skin so flush. So we believe that this is what makes our Master's program such a unique experience."

Megan remained transfixed on the photos.

"Are you still interested and would you be willing to follow the requirements?"

"Well, I ..., " Megan began to respond, not able to get the words out. She had no idea that enrolling in this Master's program on figure painting classes would involve polygamy and free sex.

"Well, Don't worry, my dear, we understand. I am the first to admit, this Master's program is not for everybody. It is the most modern and advanced we have, but the requirements are what they are. Perhaps you might be interested in another Master's program we have in decorative drawing?"

Janet started to put away the brochure of the art course.

"No wait....," Megan said trying to think quickly. She did want to be part of this Master's program. "How difficult could it be?" she thought. But, also how could she explain this, or better yet, hide this from Nathan?

Without thinking more about the consequences, she let her impulses act for her.

"OK, I would be willing. Yes," she said with more confidence and conviction, "I would still like to sign up for the program."

"Oh, wonderful! Such a beautiful girl like you will be so much easier for the other students. The other students are also a lot like you, very young and beautiful. Well, it is kind of a requirement."

This comment slightly took Megan back.

"Now, we just need to fill out some forms and sign some standard paperwork," the woman said bringing a set of papers for the enrollment. "You can start by filling all this information out."

Megan began to write her personal information on the forms. There was the typical personal information as well as payment details.

After Megan finished filling out the forms, Janet took the forms and then put a bunch of forms with lots of small fine print in front of Megan.

"Great. We are almost done. You only need to sign these release forms. They are really nothing. Just sign there on the bottom of the page."

Unaccustomed to so much paperwork, Megan didn't stop to read over all the fine print documents. What could they possibly say? She was sure it was the typical legal documents for payment.

She signed the papers and handed them back to Janet.

"Oh, since you will be a student here, you might be interested in these exhibits," she placed a schedule of lots of upcoming exhibits at the different galleries around the city.

Megan started to look at the schedule as the woman was moving around the paperwork.

"Also, you are in luck. Tonight there is a wonderful exhibit that I think you will like. It is by a professor of the Master's program you will be taking. Her name is Wilfreda Schreiber. It is tonight at Mason&Barton's. You should go."

Janet pointed to a picture and advertisement of an exhibit in the brochure.

Megan read the description of the exhibit. It was entitled "Who shot Emmanuelle?" and had a very vague and brief description: "Where erotic fantasy meets art."

"Thanks. I think I will attend," Megan responded.

As she looked at the description and the image, she thought that this would be a change from the typical exhibits that she attended related to classical art.

She could never have imagined just how true that was.

-----

Janet returned with a few more papers. "Here is a questionnaire that the professors of the class want students to fill out for this Master's program. Try and answer the best you can while I put all your data into the computer."

Megan started to read the questions. At first, the questions were quite typical for any art program: explain any formal training you have in drawing, explain your formal classes in oil paints, in color theory, etc.

Then, the questions started to become more intimate: indicate how many times of the week do you have sex, indicate if you can deep-throat a cock, indicate if you like BDSM, and if so if you a top or bottom, indicate if you have had anal sex, indicate if you have had bi-sex, indicate if you peg or are pegged by your lover, and indicate if you have had sex in front of people.

Even though Janet had described the posing and actions with other students, Megan was in a state of panic and shock. She wasn't sure if this was an art program or something else entirely. But, she wasn't about to back down now.

Even though this scared her, in secret, Megan was utterly intrigued by the entire thought of this. She had to go through with this. It was as if an inner force was pushing her forward.

Megan finished the questionnaire and handed it to the woman.

"Excellent. Thank you very much. We are so pleased that you will be a student here," Janet said, placing the questionnaire with the other paperwork in a folder. "But before we can accept your application, you have to pose for some photos. Will you be available tomorrow at 10 am?"

"Photos?"

"Yes, the Professors want to make sure that students will go through with their end of the bargain. They also want to make sure that students' bodies meet the high standards needed for being a model."

Megan raised her eyebrows at this.

"Of course, in your case, Megan, there is absolutely no question," she interjected with a smile and looking into Megan's eyes.

After pausing a bit, she continued, "Also, the Professors want to make sure students will be willing to pose in the positions that will be needed. Of course, the photo session is only a sample. They just want to see how you react in front of other people. Are you ok with that?"

Megan couldn't deny it, she was at once very scared of the idea, but also quite aroused. She had never been nude in front of anybody except her husband, never mind posing nude for other people.

She couldn't deny that the thought of this aroused her more than she could ever imagine. But, even though she thought she was open-minded and it was for art's sake, she was so apprehensive. All these thoughts swirled around in her mind. However, the sexual excitement of the idea took on life and decided for her.

"Yes, I am fine with that. I will be here at 10 am tomorrow".

Had Megan just sealed her fate?

----------

Chapter 3. The Artworld shot Emmanuelle

Since her husband Nathan worked late, she sent him a text message and told him that she had just enrolled in the Art Master's degree.

"Hey honey!" she wrote. "I did it! I am a student in the Master's program!"

"Wow, Meg, that's great!"

"Well, there is only a small test tomorrow, but it seems like I'm in."

"Test?"

"Nothing big. Only need to draw in front of the professor and show my work."

"Great."

"I will get home in late tonight. Going to an art exhibit in the city!! Should be fun. Hope you don't mind! See you after dinner."

"No problem. Kisses my love...xxx"

Megan lied to Nathan about the "test". How could she tell him? Maybe she will find a way to tell him later. Besides, it is only a few photos and is nothing. Now she would grab the subway and go home and get ready for the exhibit that evening.

------

Megan was quite ambitious as an artist. So that her work could become known, several months previously, she had joined an Artist Guild to participate in different events. It was a way to make contacts as well as become part of the scene.

The Guild often sends newsletters and exhibit invitations by mail. Going through the invitations she received, she realized that in fact, she had an invitation to exhibit Janet mentioned. It seemed like fate.

The exhibit was being hosted at Mason&Barton's Fine Arts Gallery, one of the most prestigious art galleries on the Westside. The Gallery was well renowned for the extravagant artists, as well as the catering to some of the wealthiest clients and art connoisseurs in the city's art scene.

If anything, the experience of going to Mason&Barton's would be singular, Megan thought.

But apart from this, Megan was intrigued by the concept and title of the exhibit "Who shot Emmanuelle?" Its title was shrouded in mystique. Even the description was vague. Did somebody kill this girl Emmanuelle? Who was she and what could it all mean?

----

It was late afternoon. Since Megan was dressed formally, she decided to take a taxi to the Gallery instead of the subway. Besides, it was a rainy afternoon, typical of the shifty weather of late August. She exited the taxi and walked as fast as she could to the stairs leading up to the gallery entrance. This was a significant task, not being accustom to formal high heels.

She was dressed elegantly in a tight-fitting black dress, with a low-cut halter strap. She wore a black French beret with a black veil lace covering part of her face. Her large pouty lips were painted a deep brilliant red. She looked like a model from a fashion magazine.

At the entrance to the gallery, there was a concierge, dressed in a red tuxedo to receive the guests.

"Good evening Mademoiselle," he said with a slight French accent. "Do you have an invitation?"

Megan retrieved the invitation she had received from the Artist Guild from her elegant black Régine Bienen-Davis evening purse. She handed the concierge the invitation. He smiled and graciously escorted her into the gallery.

The gallery itself was exquisite and evoked extreme wealth. It reeked of refined high society. The structure was at once classical but modern minimalist. The floors were made of imported white marble and the high cathedral ceilings were adorned with modern lighting.

In the entrance hall, there was a crowd of guests in formal dinner attire. The women wore dinner dresses and the men wore black suits. An army of waiters swarmed around the room carrying Champaign-filled glasses or hors d'oeuvres of different shapes and flavors. The background music was baroque and blended with the conversations.

On all the walls in this magnificent room were oversized paintings that formed part of the exhibit. "Who shot Emmanuelle?" was not about a homicide. It had nothing to do with guns. Nobody had been shot.

No, the subject of the exhibit was capturing images of women on camera or canvas. But not any ordinary photos or paintings. No, these were photos of the most erotic kind.

The exhibit consisted of a large collection of narrative photographs and oil-paintings of women masturbating and involved in kinky sex positions and acts. Everywhere the eye could see, there were large wall-sized oil-on-canvas images or black and white photographs of woman's vaginas penetrated by fingers, dildos, and real cocks. There were also many large highly realistic oil paintings of sexy women in erotic poses, in bondage, and performing lurid sex acts such as facesitting, pissing, and being completely covered in gallons of cum. The oil paintings were hyper-realistic and the depictions were raw and shocking, but highly erotic.

The contrast between the refined guests and these raw kinky sex images on every wall was stark. Megan stared in awe. But the other guests seemed completely unphased by the sheer erotic scenes everywhere and anywhere the eye could gaze. They acted as if they were in an exhibit of calm pastoral landscapes, instead of wide open vaginas.

------

4 Emmanuella

The gallery consisted of many interconnected rooms. There were sub-exhibits within the main exhibit. Since Megan didn't recognize anybody, she simply walked through the different rooms. She began to walk towards the right, stopping at each painting or photograph. Then, she entered the next room.

At that moment, as she entered a narrow salon, Megan could never imagine that this would be a defining moment in her life. She would never have dreamt that it would change her marriage.

The room was long and narrow. The left wall was glass opaque glass, making the other part of the gallery visible and allowing ample light to enter. All along the right wall, large oversized black and white photographs were arranged.

The name of these sets of photographs was posted at the entrance to the room and was "Journey of Emmanuella". So, she thought, this was the famous "Emmanuella", for which the entire exhibit was named.

As she entered, it became clear that it consisted of a photo-narrative within the general theme of the overall exhibit. There ten interrelated photographs of the same model. Next to each photograph, there was a narrative description, that served as a dialogue with the viewer. The typography was large and clear.

And the highly erotic content of these descriptions would soon serve to change Megan forever.

Megan stood in front of the first oversized photograph that must have been at least 3m high and 2.5 meters wide, just like all the others. It was enormous and of extremely high definition.

-----

The 1st photograph: It is an image that shows a young beautiful and very skinny young woman. She is so skinny that she has a flat chest, with very small or non-existent breasts. Her face is absolutely beautiful and her features delicate. While her lips are thin and nose long and narrow, her eyes are large and her cheeks are sunken, giving her an exotic look. She is reclining on a bed and looking straight into the camera. From the camera angle, only her breasts and torso are visible.

Next to each photograph, there is a cardboard plaque that describes the photograph. It is more like a photo-narrative that tells a story in chronologic order.

Narrative of 1st photograph: "I am your dream and I hold lots of secrets."

-----

Megan moves to the next photograph as she ponders the strange message.

The 2nd photograph: The next photograph showed her standing from behind, showing her shapely but small tight ass. The girl's ass is so smooth and sexy. Here the description reads:

Narrative of 2nd photograph: "I am waiting for you. My hole is tight. I am completely smooth and permanently hairless."

----

This is so erotic, Megan thinks as she walks to the next photograph.

The 3rd photograph: The shot is of the same skinny girl kneeling on the bed. Her torso and her flat chest are visible. She is looking directly into the camera and she holds her tiny breasts with her long nipples between her fingers, pinching them. It was a highly erotic photo of the young girl. She is at an angle and her pussy is hidden by the position of her body.

Narrative of 3rd photograph: "I dream that you touch my breasts and fasten my long long nipples in clamps."

----

The 4th photograph: This time, Megan is completely surprised. She would have never suspected. The image shows the girl completely naked. She has a small beautiful shaven cock. She is a trap; a beautiful shemale. Her face and body were that of a young pretty girl, except for the small cock between her legs.

Narrative of 4th photograph: "I want to be controlled and feminized. I want my Femdom Mistress to Feminize me and turn me into a beautiful girl. I am a girl".

------

The 5th photograph: The images now become kinkier. The girl's hands were tied and her cock was fastened to a chain.

Narrative of 5th photograph: "I am such a bad girl and need to be a slave Mistress. I will be a collard sissy Slaveboy for my Mistress. A slave tgirl that she can do as she pleases. I will please my Mistress."

-----

The 6th photograph: In this image a beautiful sexy woman dressed in high dark leather boots, but naked otherwise. The woman's pussy is completely shaved. Here the tgirl's tiny cock is in a cage and the woman holds a chain fastened to the cock ring.

Narrative of 6th photograph: "I am a slavegirl to my Mistress. She will be able to torture my useless cock and balls. My tiny cock is a clit for my Mistress. I love when she performs CBT on me."

-----

The 7th photograph: Now the tgirl's tiny cock was now completely tucked in a micro-cage. A normal size cock would never fit, but the small cute cock of the tranny seemed to completely disappear behind what looked like just a circular metal plate slightly larger than a bottle top.

Narrative of 7th photograph: "My cock belongs to my Mistress. She has made me her feminized sissy and forever has my cock locked away. She holds the key She is my keyholder."

-----

The 8th photograph: showed the cute tranny fastened to a dog collar and she is kneeling on all fours. The Mistress is behind her and has a large dildo attached to a harness. She is inserting the dildo into the tgirl's girly hole.

Narrative of 8th photograph: "My Mistress likes to peg me in my small hole. She has complete control over me. I am her slavegirl."

----

The 9th photograph: The Mistress sits on the tgirl's face, holding a chain fastened to his collar and being forced to lick her pussy.

Narrative of 9th photograph: "I will always please my Mistress. I will lick her pussy when she demands it. My Mistress can have sex with anyone she wants. I will always clean her pussy when she demands it. I love licking the cum of her lovers from her pussy."