Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

The 10th photograph: The last photograph was the most shocking. It showed the tranny positioned underneath the femdom mistress' pussy. The woman pissed into the tranny's open mouth.

Narrative of 10th photograph: "I love when my Mistress uses me and squirts into my mouth. I love the taste of her pee and feel honored to drink her sweet juices from her pussy."

-------

These images of Emmanuella, the tgirl, greatly impressed Megan. However, what truly impacted her was that she immediately and naturally thought about Nathan. She imagined that Nathan was the pretty tranny in the photographs. Moreover, she imagined that she was the Mistress. completely excited her.

She never thought that such images would arouse her, but they were the most erotic images she had ever seen. But, it was more erotic imagining that she and Nathan were the ones in the photograph.

"What if?" Megan began to think.

At that moment, the idea took hold. It was not so far-fetched. Nathan, her husband, was even prettier than Emmanuella in photographs. Nathan could easily be just like Emmanuella.

"Megan, what are you thinking? You love Nathan. He is your husband?" Conflicting thoughts battled in her head.

In the days and months that followed, she would continue to the memory of these images over and over. These images had taken a firm grip on her mind. But beyond the images themselves, the messages impacted her.

Femdom. Feminization.

Emmanuella. Nathan. My Husband. Feminized. Chastized. Cucked.

His cock. Locked in a cage.

I will be his Mistress. Slaveboy. Collared.

He would obey. He would live to please me.

Facesitting. Squirting. In his mouth. Total surrender.

My CBT slave.

Pegging. My little sissy tgirl slave.

The Keyholder. A loving but dominating Keyholder.

I would be the Keyholder.

-----

These words and their connotations swirled around in her thoughts. They would eventually shape the events that followed and would prove to have changed her life and their marriage.

She begins to think about these fantasies. Of course, they were simply fantasies and could never come to transpire. Or could they?

Her imagination started to run wild as she left the exhibit of the tranny trap. The images reverberated in her mind. However, instead of the face of the tgirl in the photographs, her mind replaced them with that of her husband. She imagined him just like the tgirl.

Then it occurred to her that maybe she could turn her fantasy into reality. Could she convince him to play the role of a tranny tgirl? Would he let her be his Mistress? Would he let her secure his small cock in a cage? She would be in control of his sexual desires and hold the key to his small cock cage. He would be her slavegirl. Would he let her cuckold him?

What would it be like to be Nathan's Keyholder? This thought of being his Mistress overtook her.

Chapter 5. Meeting a Keyholder

Megan left the room. Her legs were trembling from the impression of the photographs, but moreover the implication of her own kinky fantasies that ensued. It wasn't just the images. It was because she knew they represented a fundamental shift in her.

She then walked through and observed the other works. Most were paintings. But, there were many photographs depicting extremely kinky and bi-sex scenes. The exhibit blew Megan's sensibilities. As intended, the exhibit provoked her and other inquisitive observers. It tried to put into question the basic notions and definitions of art. It made her return to basic questions. What was erotic and what was pornographic?

Although the photographs were amazing, for her, the paintings were unreal. They were so realistic and well crafted. Megan appreciated the sheer talent needed to produce them. Not only did many of the paintings sexually aroused her, but she imagined herself as the model.

Thinking about the Master's program she would be entering, she wondered if she would be made to perform these "action poses" as well. Would someone paint her dripping vagina with her finger rubbing herself? Or would someone paint her pussy and ass with a large cock inserted deep into her?

Part of her hoped that it would happen. She envied the girls that posed for these images.

Also, she realized that this was the type of art she wanted to produce. She wanted to paint like this. She wanted to paint the same types of works. The exhibit had changed her in ways that she never imagined.

-----

Megan spotted one of her acquaintances from the Artist Guild.

"Hello Vivian," Megan said. "I am so happy to see a familiar face."

Vivian was a middle-aged woman, perhaps in her low 50s, who had been in the guild for many years. She was a sweet woman and was motherlike. She had taken an immediate affinity to Megan.

"Well, hello Megan!! What a surprise!" she said exuberantly, turning from her conversation with a small group of people. "I am so happy to see you here. Glad that you can get out into the scene."

"Thanks," Megan responded somewhat bashfully, looking around at the paintings.

"What do you think of the exhibit?" Vivian asked.

"Different," Megan responded smiling.

Vivian laughed, "Yes, not exactly appropriate for the prudish. All the models are beautiful like you. Maybe next time, you will be the model in the paintings and photographs. I would certainly love to see that."

Megan became flushed and they both laughed. Just then, a waiter came by with a tray of Champaign. He offered a glass to Megan which she gladly accepted. She would need a bit to relax and calm her apprehensive nerves.

"Come," Vivian said gently guiding Megan by the arm, "Let me introduce you to the artist."

They walked over to a small group of people standing around one of the paintings. It was an enormous canvas of 3mx2m. It was a hyper-realistic oil painting. The subject portrayed a woman laying down with her finger in her pussy. The perspective angle pointed right at the pussy. It was so that the woman's vagina occupied most of the canvas and was in clear focus, while the woman's breasts nipples and face were more distant and out of focus. The artist captured all the detail of the woman's moist vagina and the liquid stream leaking out of the small entrance.

Megan was mesmerized by the painting. It was exquisitely done. Here was a vagina two meters large, and yet it didn't appear vulgar. Every slight fold of the woman's vagina was expertly captured on the canvas as the finger penetrated the wet opening. The wetness of the fingers, the excess fluid leaking from the woman's entrance, and the pores of the smooth skin around the vagina looked like a photograph in the hyper-realistic portrayal. She could imagine this painting hanging on a wall in her apartment.

Vivian interrupted the conversation.

"I would like to introduce you all to a new talented artist that joined the guild," she said to the group, "Megan Shields."

From the group, there was a resounding and concurrent greeting from all.

One of the women outstretched her hand. She was beautiful that must have been in her mid-40s. She was very elegant, slender, and quite pretty. Her hair was black and done in a pixie cut. Her breasts were full and her v-neck dress was cut very low, almost exposing her breasts. Because of that, Megan's eyes were drawn to the curious necklace between her breasts that had a small key attached to it.

"Hello Megan," she said as she shook hands, "I am Katherine, the curator of the Gallery. Welcome. Oh my, you are a very pretty young woman. Very pretty, indeed."

As she said this, she looked at the man by her side as if communicating a thousand words with a simple glance. The man, Megan would later learn is Katherine's feminized and cuckolded husband, Greg. She then looked back at Megan with a smile, "I hope that we will see much more of each other."

Megan blushed by the forthright greeting by Katherine and could only muster a "Thank you." in return.

"Let me introduce you to the artist of the exhibition," she said turning to an attractive, slender middle-aged woman with short white hair. "This is Wilfreda."

The woman quickly outstretched her hand to Megan with a kind and intelligent smile. Despite her age, the woman's eyes sparkled with youth and confidence.

"Pleased to meet you," Megan said. "I love your work."

"Thank you," she responded. Then she surprised her. "Perhaps someday you can model for me naked or we can model for each other."

Megan didn't know what to say, so she just nodded affirmatively and completely flushed. It appeared that Artists were very free people. Megan had to become accustomed to this scene.

------

Megan stayed with the group throughout the entire time. Katherine introduced her to many different artists and clients. At the end of the night, many of the people had left. Megan had remained behind until it was just her and Katherine. All of a sudden the moment felt a bit awkward. It was a good thing that Megan had drunk so much Champaign.

"Well, I shall be going. Thank you so much, Katherine," she said extending her hand.

Katherine came close to her. She took her hand, but instead of shaking it, she pulled Megan close to her, put her arms around her, and kissed her on the lips. Megan was in shock. She had never kissed another woman before. The kiss, which began as a simple and short kiss on the lips, ended up in a passionate embrace. Katherine held her close and ran her hands over Megan's ass. As the embrace became more passionate, she felt Katherine's tongue probing her mouth and felt Katherine's hand move between the crease of her ass searching her pussy. Suddenly she felt Katherine's long finger rub over the opening of her moist panty-clade pussy. Megan nearly melted in Katherine's arms.

Megan didn't know what to do. But, she couldn't deny that she actually liked the kiss. She let Katherine kiss her and she kissed back.

Katherine slowly released Megan from the kiss and looked into her eyes. She touched her face and caressed her.

"Your welcome," Katherine said finally responding to her. "I hope to see more of you. Are you free tomorrow?"

Megan was so taken, that she didn't really know how to respond. But, she had an inner desire. Before it was to know someone that could help her career. But all of a sudden, she had a desire to be with this older woman. It was as if something inside her took control of her words.

"Hum, well, yes. Of course. Would you like to come to my house in the afternoon for tea?"

Chapter 6. Megan's fantasies dominate

It was already almost 10 pm and well past dinner when Megan returned home from the exhibit. As she walked into their home, she saw the light in the study. Nathan was apparently had work that he brought home.

"Hey Nathan," she announced her arrival. "How are you, honey?".

He emerged from the study and looked quite exhausted. But he was pleased to see her and came to give her a kiss. He asked her about the exhibit.

"Oh, it was unbelievable," she said bubbly. "The art was amazing! Also, I met the artist and the owner of the gallery. In fact, I will be getting together with her tomorrow."

"That's great! What a productive day! You also enrolled in the Master's degree?"

"Yeah, isn't it amazing! So much in one day."

"When do you start? And what about this 'test' that you text me about?"

"Well, officially, I am still not accepted," she said trying to deflect the truth. "It is just a formality. I have to show that I can draw. Nothing big. It's tomorrow at 10 am."

"Cool."

"You have been working a lot lately Nathan. You look so tired. Do you still have more to do tonight?"

"You know, that big Cooper account. I just have another hour or so and it will be done."

"My poor baby," she said as she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "I will go upstairs and wait for you there. I really want to get into my nighty and relax some. You don't mind, do you, Nathan?"

"No, honey. I will be up a little later."

-----

Nathan returned to the computer in the study. The truth was that Megan wanted to be alone for a little while. Between the images in the exhibit and then her passionate kiss with Katherine, she was so aroused that she needed relief.

Since it was dark in the cab on the way back from the gallery, she had been secretly fingering herself in the backseat. To make it easier, she had draped her jacket over her as if it were a blanket, removed her panties, and had been plunging her fingers inside her wetness the whole ride home. But she arrived home before orgasm.

Now, she wanted to finish what she started! She would get into bed and masturbate to the thought of the next day and all that happened.

----

She was finally in bed. Her fingers began to rub her kitty very slowly. She opened her iPad to one of the books that she was reading about BDSM slaves. On one of the pages, there was a high-resolution photo of a famous painting, called the "Slave market in Rome" by Jean-Leon Gérôme (1884). It depicts a typical scene in a slave auction of Ancient Rome. The light, color, and composition make the mystical scene come to life.

In the painting, a slave girl is completely naked on a stage, or the "auction block", as it is called. She is filled with shame and tries to hide her face with her arm. An auctioneer, in what appears to be a Roman toga, is next to her, apparently conducting the bidding "chant" to a large unruly group of men below the stage. Many men in the crowd seem to be actively bidding on the slavegirl, with their hands raised with facial emotions filled with the tension typical of an auction. Behind them are a group of "bid catchers", men that record the current price for the naked girl. Apart from the girl on the "bidding block", another naked girl is sitting, waiting her turn.

Megan begins to rub her nipples imagining the scene. She then moves her hand down between her flat tummy and between her legs. As she stares at the photo it becomes etched in her mind. Now, in her imagination, the people come alive. She can hear and smell the scene in her mind.

She is the girl on stage. She has the fear and shame of the girl.

She hears the men screaming. One man shouts "5,000 denarii."

As the girl to be sold, she feels the humiliation. But, it turns her on. She rubs her pussy thinking about this. Oh, how terrible. But how sexy. She wants to be humiliated and treated hard by this large group of men.

"Do I hear, 5,500 denarii?" the auctioneer prods the crowd, trying to raise the bid.

Megan looks out into the crowd. Most of the men are vulgar. She sees them yelling, fighting between them. Their eyes are filled with the desire to ravish her. With certainty, she knows that one of those men will soon have her as a slave to do with her as they want.

All of a sudden, from the back of the room, a strong and deep voice can be heard.

"I offer 30,000 denarii," the voice says.

The crowd of men turns around and looks at the man. He is large and handsome. He looks like a valiant leader of the Republic army. Perhaps an Imperial Legate (Legatus Augusti pro praetore), or a foreign Nobleman.

The price is the highest that anybody has ever paid for a slavegirl. It is a kingly sum. Nobody in the entire auction hall could offer more than that. Moreover, nobody in the room would dare challenge the large man.

She puts it down and closes her eyes and imagines the scene unfolding. She imagines that this large handsome Nobleman will soon have her. But of all the men that are there, he is a handsome master. She wants to be that slavegirl, bought by this wealthy Officer to be used. She wants to be forced to perform sexual pleasure on this man and service his large cock. She wants a strong man to take her into his arms and ravage her, filling her with his manhood.

------

Her thoughts return to the art class when she will be naked and displayed to the entire class. She can imagine that she is a slave and that they forced her to be naked in front of all these people. They will push her into the center. Their hands will touch her all over. She will be forced to show her pussy and perform wanton sex acts there in front of all of them.

Then, her mind races to the reality of the situation. She hopes that her pussy doesn't become wet. She hopes that nobody notices that secretly she is deriving erotic pleasure from her display. But, the sex acts will be so perverted that it will not be like normal posing for art.

----

Her mind returned to the Roman auction. She is imagining the moment she is sold to the handsome nobleman. She imagines him touching her as if she were property. He imagines examining what he just bought. She imagines her humiliation.

As she is imagining all these things, she is frantically rubbing her clit. She wants to cum so badly. But, just then, she heard Nathan start to come upstairs to the bedroom. She quickly closes the image and cleans her wet finger.

Chapter 7. Megan hatches a plan

She had not yet had an orgasm. She had hoped that she would have it before Nathan came upstairs. She suddenly stopped and covered herself. She turned the iPad on and turned to one of her art books acting to be absorbed in it. She could not hide the fact that her face was flush.

After going into the bathroom, Nathan came to bed. His body was so cute and slight. She loved him very much, but he was so feminine. The images from the exhibit of the tgirl trap are still burnt in her mind. Nathan could be that tgirl. She would love that.

How could she make something like that become a reality?

He kissed her. He was so good. She knew that he was so tired from working so much. She started to kiss his practically hairless body.

"My poor Nathy", she said lovingly, often inventing endearing nicknames. "You are working so hard. My poor little boy."

"It's ok, Meg," he said, "But, yeah, today I am really so tired."

"Don't worry. Just relax. I will kiss you all over and make you better. I love you so much, Nathan"

"I love you too, Meg."

Megan went kissed down his smooth belly. He had been a runner in school and still had a nice flat stomach. But, his body for his age was not like that of a man. It didn't look like a man's stomach. If anything, it not only looked flat but shapely just above the hips.

She continued to kiss him and finally moved down so that she could kiss around his small cock. Despite being tired, he became suddenly aroused. But, even when hard and fully erect it was only slightly bigger than 4cm.

She had been with very few men before Nathan. Also, she was so accustomed to his 4cm cock that she found it cute. Also, it was so small that it easily fit entirely in her mouth. Even his balls were small. So, she would often stuff both his cock and balls into her mouth at the same time. This would bring him over the top and he would squirt his cum down her throat.

Megan then thought about the exhibit again. She found the tranny tgirl so beautiful. Even in the exhibit, she imagined Nathan as the tranny girl. Now as she kissed his cock, she imagined Nathan dressed as a girl. She imagined her as his Mistress. She remembered an erotic story by Nikkita Sixx. It was about a couple similar to them in which the wife slowly turned her husband into a sissy slave.

The thought turned her on so much she couldn't imagine. Before, she could not deny that even though his body was so cute and beautiful, Nathan's manhood disappointed her for having sex. But now, she found a new erotic perspective of Nathan. It became erotic the idea of feminizing Nathan. Maybe the fact that his cock was so small was an unbelievable virtue. Instead of a small cock, it would be a large clit.

But, it is just a fictional fantasy? How could she begin to introduce these ideas into their sex life?