Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly realized how she could initiate the process. She would patiently and slowly execute her plan if he didn't object. At first, it would be a silly playful request. Then, gradually, she would patiently make these small adjustments more permanent.

Just the thought made her incredibly aroused.

----

"Nathan?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I put my panties on you?"

"What? Why would you want to do that?" he asked innocently as she continued to nibble around his erect cock.

"Please. You would look cute."

When she said that, his cock involuntarily started to twitch. It was the tell-tale sign that he loved the idea. She knew that she had to continue.

"I don't know Meg," he tried to resist.

"Come on. We'll just try. And then I will take them off again. OK?"

"Ok".

Megan got up and went and pulled out one of her skimpiest laced panties from the draw. They had a cute little bow in the front. She turned on the low-lighting and dimmed it down to the minimum. She could now easily see him lying in bed naked. She admired how cute his body was. He was so pretty she thought. But now, he will be even more pretty.

He was so tired that his eyes were closed and he was almost sleeping.

She went and crawled back onto the bed and started put his legs through the panties. She pulled them up.

The sight was unreal. He looked like a girl.

"Nathy?"

"Mmh?" he said dreamlike and sleepy.

"You look so cute in your new panties," she whispered. "Do you want to see them?"

"Mmm, ok," he whispered, but his eyes were closing.

She thought about the images of the tgirl at the exhibit. The problem was that Nathan had to be completely smooth.

Even though Nathan didn't have much hair on his body, he did have pubic hair. She had to convince him to shave his entire body. At first, it could be done by shaving, but, she thought later it would be best to remove it permanently.

"You are so cute. The next time we will have to do something about your pubic hair. Will you let me shave you there?"

"Mmm," was all he could say half-sleeping, apparently not aware of what she was saying.

"Good," she said satisfied enough even if he wasn't aware of what he was agreeing to. "You will be so so cute with it so smooth down there. Maybe we will remove all your hair permanently. Would you like that?"

"Uh-hum," he said without really registering what she was saying.

His sleepy eyes closed and he was slowly drifting off to sleep. But his affirmative response gave Megan a green light for her plan. From this, she started to design more steps in the "transformation" process. At first, it would just be wearing panties, but then she would introduce more permanent changes in his feminization.

Megan was so turned on that there could be no way she could sleep unless she has an orgasm.

But first, she thought about taking some photos of him like this. Maybe he would be the subject of her new erotic art. She grabs her phone and starts to take pictures of him on the bed. She moved him over on his side and then on his stomach. In his sleepy state, he did not object. The panties ride up the center of his ass, disappearing between his tight cheeks. If she didn't know it was her husband, she would swear it was a young girl.

She snapped more photos of him in different poses while he was sleeping. She carefully moved his legs, then snapped photos between his legs. She pulled aside the panties and snapped photos of his tiny limp cock. Looking at his cock, she was sure that it was smaller than the cock of the tgirl in the photos at the exhibit.

Finally, when she was satisfied, she wanted to have an orgasm. First, she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth. She pushed aside the thin fabric of the panties and takes his limp cock into her mouth. Even though his eyes are still closed, his cock becomes erect. She moves up and down, pumping his cock. After only a few strokes, he ejaculates cum into her mouth. In a few moments, he falls asleep.

Since he was fast asleep, Megan lies down on the bed next to him and quietly rubs her pussy to orgasm.

8 Nathan's new wardrobe

When the alarm went off in the morning, Nathan reluctantly but obediently rose from the bed and walked lethargically towards the bathroom. While he was showering, Megan got out of bed quickly and emptied his entire draw of underwear into a bag, and hid them in her closet. Then, she returned to bed and made it appear that she had been asleep while he was in the shower.

After his typical routine, Nathan emerged from the shower wearing only the shower towel. He went to his draw to get freshly cleaned briefs. To his dismay, there were none in the draw. He started to move things around in search of a pair that might be misplaced. This was something that Belinda, the cleaning woman often did.

"Morning honey," Megan said, acting to be just waking up.

Nathan came to her in the bed and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good Morning, Meg. Sorry to have woken you up so early," he whispered. "Did Belinda clean my briefs? There are none in my draw."

"Oh, sorry Nathan, honey," she answered. "Belinda didn't finish with the laundry yesterday."

Nathan stood thinking. "Ok, well I guess I'll put on the pair from yesterday."

"You can wear mine," Megan said matter of factly.

"What? I can't go to work in your panties!"

"Why not? It is only for one day. Nobody will know. Besides, you tried them on last night and they fit you perfectly."

"Yeah, but that was just being silly," he answered. "How can I wear lace panties all day."

"Come on Nathan, it will only be for one day. Besides," she said with a mischievous and sexy smile, "It will be our little secret. You can do it thinking about me all day long. Wouldn't you want to think about me all day? Every time you move, you will think about me."

"I don't know," he said not so convinced.

"Please, Nathan. Will you do it for me? Please wear my lacy panties today? Besides, we can think of it as just for some intimate fun and a game between us. Come here and give me a kiss."

He bent down and kissed her.

"Please, honey," she whispered as she kissed him sensually on the mouth.

"OK, honey. But it is just a game and just today. Could you try and tell Belinda to have my underwear ready today if possible, please?".

Megan continued to kiss Nathan. That calmed him down.

"I will, honey. Don't worry. For now, go and take a pair of my panties out of my draw," Megan said.

He went and opened her panty draw.

"The pink ones," she said as he searched inside.

He took them out. They were skimpier than the ones he put on the night before. They were transparent lace in the front and were a thong in the back.

"These?"

"Mmmmh, those are really comfortable. You'll see."

Like an obedient boy, he took the panties and put them on. Then he went and put his dress clothing on. While he was dressing, Megan had gone to the bathroom. When she emerged, he was just finishing fixing his tie.

"You look so cute," she said to him. She kissed him and then moved her hands down to his crotch. "How do they feel?"

"Good," he said somewhat defeated.

"Let me see."

He unbuttoned his pants and opened them slightly. She put her hand in his pants and reached for his small cock. It was tiny and fit perfectly within her lacy panties.

"Mmm, you are so cute with such sexy panties," she teased him.

"Megan," he said pouting.

She put her index finger to his mouth so as to stop him from talking. Then she replaced her finger with a succulent kiss on his lips.

"Have a good day honey," she said.

"You too."

-----

Megan's plan was now clear. The first hurdle was passed. She would now throw away all his underwear into the garbage. She would then go and buy him a bunch of lace panties and a few sets of nylons. While she was at it, she would also buy him other women's clothing that she would slowly introduce into their play.

She has no idea where this is going. But the idea turns her on so much, that when he leaves, she spends half an hour masturbating.

After her orgasm and thinking about the previous day, she wonders how she will tell Nathan the truth about her new Art class. How will she tell him that she has to have sex with other people?

Soon she will find out. Soon, she will have a mentor that will teach her just how she can do that. Her mentor, Katherine, will teach her lots of things.

Katherine is a "Keyholder.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

New Neighbour A young man has a new and interesting neighbour.in BDSM
Joanne's Fall Housewife's blackmailed journey begins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
She Deserves It Ch. 01 A boyfriend's insecurity with his girlfriend leads to Femdom.in Fetish
Maggie's Halloween Adventure Maggie's nemesis sets her up at a Halloween party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 01 Claire discovers a new found love for showing her body off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories