Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan's dreaded photo shoot reveals more than she imagined.
11.5k words
14.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers

Continued from previous chapter.

9. Admissions requirements and the photo sessions

Megan arrived at the museum at 9:45 am. It was slightly before her appointment for the photo session that was part of the enrollment process of the Figure Painting Master's degree. As she entered the admissions office, she was greeted by Janet, to whom she had spoken the day before.

"Good morning, Megan," Janet said pleased to see her. "You look so lovely today."

"Hi, Janet. Thank you," she responded somewhat flushed and bashful.

She did feel extra cute today. She had bought her outfit while in an eclectic shop in the Village. It looked like a coed uniform from an Irish boarding school, similar to what she wore when she was younger at the private school just outside of Dublin. She couldn't deny that it made her feel very sexy. The outfit consisted of a white, semi-transparent button-down blouse with dark collars and a short skirt with a dark blue-green plaid pattern. She wore black pantihose stockings with black buckle shoes. The stockings accentuated her well-shaped and long thin legs. When she selected the outfit in the morning, she purposely wanted to give a good impression. It also gave her a coed or collegiate look.

Even though Megan loved how she looked in the mirror, she grinned thinking to herself, "What difference does it make? I will be taking all my clothes off as soon as I get into the photoshoot." She giggled. But, it was a nervous giggle just thinking about it.

Megan had selected a delicate lace bra and matching panties. As she started to put on the panties, she ran her finger over her thick bush. Despite the apprehension about the shoot, she was still aroused. Her finger slipped between her thick hair and she touched her moist pussy making her gasp slightly. Megan always loved how her pussy lips hid behind her thick hairy bush.

Her thick bush also hid a very intimate secret. When she was younger, she hated her body, especially the secret that she hid between her legs. "It" made her embarrassed and she imagined that because of "it", she would never have a man. "Who would ever want a freak like her?" she thought.

Her secret was that she had an oversized clit. In fact, her clit was large that it looked like a miniature penis. Whenever she became aroused, her clit would grow and become hard, just like a small cock. Now that she was older, she was still embarrassed about it, but in secret, she felt very sexy. In her raunchy fantasies, she imagined herself as a hermaphrodite.

Also, in privacy, she learned how special her body was. She learned that it could be the source of so much pleasure. Nonetheless, this was her secret. With the thick pubic hair, her clit was mostly hidden, unless she opened her legs or if she became aroused. With the idea of the photoshoot, she was so excited that her clit emerged like an erect cock through her womanhood. She rubbed it slightly, sending electric shocks through her entire body.

The morning had flown by. She had masturbated twice before getting dressed. Now she was here. She was at the Art school and soon she would be posing naked in front of a bunch of people that she didn't know.

"Professor Delacroix is waiting for you," Janet said as she came around from the desk. "Come, I will escort you to his atelier."

Megan nodded affirmatively, "Thank you so much, Janet. It is so good of you."

"Not at all," she said smiling and coming around from her desk.

As she came around and approached, Megan stared wide-eyed at Janet's body. She noticed immediately that Janet was not wearing a bra. Janet's small firm breasts and dark nipples were in full view through her semi-transparent blouse. The contrast between her appearance as a stuffy librarian was striking and seemed to heighten the woman's erotic mystique.

She took Megan by the arm affectionately as they walked out of the admissions office and into the hallway. As Janet described different things about the building and the school, they walked arm in arm.

--

The Modern Museum Art school is housed in the Imperial Academy, dating back to 1750. The architecture of the building is Neoclassical and contains some of the most famous sculptures and paintings in the world.

Since the founding of the Imperial Museum itself in the 18th century, the ateliers used by the art school are the original studios behind the central galleries. To get to them, one must traverse what seemed to be an infinite maze of hallways. All along the hallways were large paintings hanging on the walls and what seemed like an endless collection of romanesque marble sculptures.

As they walked, Janet stopped occasionally and described some of the works. Also, as they passed some of the Ateliers, she explained the classes that were in session.

---

At one point during their trip towards the Atelier of Professor Delacroix, they began to talk about the exhibit that Megan attended the previous night hosted at Mason&Barton's, called "Who shot Emmanuelle?".

"Yes," I especially liked the painting entitled, 'Wet for you'," Janet said without any embarrassment as if talking about a landscape painting. "What about you?"

"Umh," Megan could still not talk so openly about sexual images, especially to this older prudish looking woman. "Yes, it was amazing."

"I particularly liked how Wilfreda captured the lighting on the finger as the liquid seeped out of the girl's penetrated vaginal entrance," she said rather matter of factly as if it were a still life. "It is such a lovely painting and the woman's pussy is just so divine and erotic. Don't you think?"

Megan simply nodded and grinned affirmatively, not able to get the words out.

"Well, I will be honest with you," Janet said, stopping briefly and looking at Megan in the eyes while still holding on to her arm. "I knew the model very well. Laura."

After saying this, she paused rather theatrically, trying to accentuate the great affection for these memories.

"That was her name," she continued. "She was a student in the Master's course two years ago. And well, I also got to know her pussy up close," she giggles slightly.

This last comment blew Megan's mind.

She looked directly into Megan's eyes. "I absolutely loved the taste of Laura."

Megan could only stare wide-eyed at her.

Janet paused and then reached for Megan's delicate artistic hands. They both looked down at the moment that Janet took Megan's hands. At that moment, Megan's heart began to race and she felt a sudden flush overcome her.

Janet then looked up, and she took her finger lifting Megan's chin so that she looked into her eyes. "I really miss Laura's pussy. The smell, the wetness, the taste, the excitement. Megan, have you ever tasted another woman's pussy?"

Megan was speechless. But, she just moved her head slightly negating. "Umh, well..." she searched for words. Then without being able to think of the consequences, she managed to muster, "No, not yet." After she blurted this out, she thought how stupid she was.

Janet smiled. She then paused, "Well, soon perhaps. Also, who knows, maybe you will soon take Laura's place." She then smiled and they continued their walk towards the altier.

As they walked down the hall, Janet continued to explain different things about the school, pointing out different studios and their functions. This put Megan more at ease. Some of the art studios were behind closed doors, while others allowed viewing through small glass windows. Many students and professors were in the hallway or could be seen entering and exiting different studios. Through the small glass windows of some doors, Megan could see classes filled with students in session. As they walked, several art school staff and professors had passed them, and they greeted Janet and Megan as they passed by.

Megan was pleased that the art school seemed to have so much activity. It made it more exciting. The amount of activity also seemed to give legitimacy to the fact that the school had a good reputation.

After traversing the long and meandering hallways of the school, they finally had arrived at their destination. The door to the Atelier where Megan would have her first photoshoot.

---

"Here it is," she said referring to the Atelier. She gave two soft knocks, and then bent forward to hear any subtle acknowledgment from inside.

"Come forward," said a man's voice from within. It was muffled but audible and clearly said with a French accent.

Janet opened the door.

---

In the Atelier

The atelier (aka, the art studio) is classical. It was an enormous studio with high ceilings. In the center was a platform that looked like a stage, elevated at least a meter from the floor. Around the platform were many painting easels. Everywhere the eye could see there were large canvases. Paintings of the naked human figure. Some, very much like the paintings in the exposition from the previous night.

A man in a painting frock is inside. He is a middle-aged man with a graying beard and thinning hair. He has a medium build but is fit for his age. He a uniquely European look. In fact, his appearance is remarkably like a painter from the Renaissance. One would not be wrong to assume that it was perhaps intentional.

Janet presents her to him. He is one of the professors of the Master Art class. She explains that his work is in lighting and color. Moreover, she describes, he is an expert in Renaissance art.

"Come in, come in. Welcome! 'Bienvenue mon ami'," the artist says with a very thick French accent.

He was standing in front of the large oversized canvas that he had been painting, which must have been at least 5 x 4 meters. A ladder was aside the canvas, needed to reach most of the area that was well out of reach. His reaction gave all appearances that he genuinely seemed pleased to welcome the guests and the interruption. Of course, he was by all accounts expecting Megan all morning.

"Professor Etienne, I hope we are not interrupting you at a bad time," Janet says with great deference.

"No, not at all, 'Pas du tout'", he says trying to quickly remove the paint from his brush and clean his hands.

He then came rapidly to the women to greet them, still cleaning his hands now on his painter frock.

--

"Ah, you must be Megan," he says visibly happy to see her. He approaches with a jubilant large smile and arms outstretched as if to greet an old friend. His warm persona is visible in his kind and squinting eyes are hidden behind the myriad of wrinkles on his face from his advancing age.

He gives her a half hug and kisses her on both sides of the cheek. A typical Parisian greeting.

"Bonjour, bonjour! I am so glad you decided to join our school," he said jubilantly. "Janet told me so much about you. She was so right. You are an exquisite young girl."

Megan smiled and thanked him, putting her head down with slight bashful embarrassment at the compliment. His demeanor did put her more at ease. He seemed like a father figure or like her grandfather.

"And the sampling of your artwork is very good. You are very talented."

"Thank you, Professor," she said sincerely, especially coming from what seems to be a master artist.

He then stared into her face, took a hand, and moved her head from side to side, with his brow, cringed as if making a medical study.

"Yes, and your beauty is absolutely exquisite," he said as if in awe of her.

He touched her chin and moved it from side to side. He began to speak as if to himself as if she was a mere object, "Ah oui, magnifique!", he says. "Your cheekbones, your neck, your supple lips. 'Fantastique'"

Now he looks down at her body as if she is an item that he just purchased.

"You will be a lovely addition to our class," he added. "I think you will be our most popular nude model and student. All the other students will be so happy that you are joining us."

He continued to look up and down at her. He took her arms and lifted them, looking at her breasts and then making her turn around to see her arse. As if completely convinced at his "purchase", he began to nod his head affirmatively, as if in a private conversation to himself.

"Yes, yes, yes. She is perfect. It will be easy to pose with her. The men will be so aroused and she will make their cocks so hard, and the other girls so, so wet," he mumbled to himself, only slightly audible as if she was not there. "Oh, the students will be so ... excited. What a specimen. How wonderful, this will make it so much easier."

"I'm sorry?" she was a bit startled and taken back by what he said.

"Oh, nothing, my dear," he reassured her. "Just that you shall be such a beautiful subject to paint."

Megan was becoming uncomfortable, not knowing exactly how to respond. She looked over to his painting, breaking the focus of the conversation towards her and her body.

"Your painting is lovely," Megan said, intentionally trying to steer the conversation away from its present direction. "May I see it more closely."

It was like the eccentric professor snapped out of his aloof interlude. With Megan's interest Etienne turned to the painting, and like an enthusiastic child was eager to show and talk about his work. He gently took her arm as they walked towards the large canvas.

Megan stood in awe. "It is breathtaking," she said.

Etienne was proud of his creation that was emerging. Like any great professor, he was eager to describe the details. His eyes sparkled as he became overtaken by his enthusiasm.

"It is a blending of styles between the high Renaissance, with works of Artemisia Gentileschi (see "Judith Slaying of Holofernes" 1612) combined with the late 19th century of Théodore Géricault (see "The Raft of the Medusa" 1818; original "Le Radeau de la Méduse"), or Jacques-Louis David (see, "The Intervention of the Sabine Women", 1795)", he explained.

"Professor, the figures seem completely life-like," Megan said. "The values are perfect. They are like a Sargent or a Repin in tonal values. However, at the same time, the brush strokes are so soft. Are you using a type of glazing?"

"Excellente, très bien!" Etienne proclaimed. "I see you are a perceptive student of art! Yes, as you can see, I am using the "chiaroscuro" and "sfumato" techniques so characteristic of Renaissance art. But as you can see, I mix the Renaissance craft with 19th-century subjects centering on an epic and larger-than-life drama of Géricault or Jacques-Louis David. The glazing is done with many separate layers of glazing medium and mixed with transparent red-oxide and burnt sienna."

Megan leaned towards the painting and squinted her large beautiful grey-blue eyes. The naked figures looked like photos. She thought how much she desired to paint with such expertise, yet she was filled with such self-doubts about her abilities. Would she able to accomplish what was sure to be a daunting task ahead? She was sure that she would do anything to be able to attain her goal. Anything.

Her thoughts returned to Professor Etienne's work. It was composed of different erotic scenes in what appeared to be a large French salon of a castle. From the dress and form of the characters, it was meant to portray an orgy in the 17th or 18th century. There were at least thirty or forty people in the work already, some painted to a varying degree of completion.

Etienne noticed that her gaze was looking towards the canvas that was still only sketched.

"As you can see, the work is very large. I can only work on small sections at a time," he said almost apologetically.

Megan is captivated by the work. The more she takes in the images and scenes, she realizes that Professor Etienne's painting is one of pure epic debauchery. There are all types of sex portrayed: men with woman, women with other woman, trios, and any other combination imaginable. The more she studies the painting, the more she realizes that the sexual scenes are done in such erotic detail that she is becoming aroused and feels her pussy become moist. Her unusual clit is starting to grow and she knows that it is beginning to poke out of its hood.

Just as we feel that we could step onto the raft from Géricault's famous "Le Radeau de la Méduse" painting, Megan feels like she can step into the scene of Etienne and become part of the orgy. There is a slavegirl that looks a lot like her. Her body is skinnier than hers. She is a young woman sitting on a man's face. Her face is of pure ecstasy.

The woman is perched on his face and the man's cock is in a cage. There is another woman that Etienne is painting, that is not finished, still only sketched out with the tonal underpainting in a Burnt Sienna. But, the image is clear. There is no mistake in what it portrays. The woman is taking an enormous cock into her bald pussy.

As Megan looks at these images more closely, Etienne looks over at Janet. They exchange a glance as if communicating a secret plan between them. It is apparent that they both are privy to this plan and notice the effect that the scene has on Megan. Her face is flushed. She is clearly not repulsed by the images. Both Etienne and Janet have enough experience to understand immediately that Megan is fascinated by the scene. They can read her mind through her gaze.

Etienne takes advantage of this moment. He takes her delicate hand in his and notices that it is moist from perspiration. She looked into his eyes

"Now that you will be one of our students, we shall have plenty of opportunities for you to pose for me for this painting," he said pausing.

Then as if speaking to himself, he starts to speak again "Oui, oui. And many others as well. With such beauty, we shall produce lots of works with you participating in such scenes. Magnifique!"

This last comment left Megan completely speechless.

----------

Start of the Photo session.

"Professor," Janet interrupts the aloof man, breaking the awkwardness and possible rebuke by the young student, "Perhaps you would like to have Megan prepare for the photoshoot."

"Ah, oui. Yes, of course! How silly of me," he said shifting away from the painting, and taking her by the arm again, and remembering the task at hand of the photoshoot. Etienne fit the mold of an eccentric professor.

They walk towards the platform in the center of the room. It was large like a theatrical stage. It is at least 6 meters long and perhaps 4 meters wide. There is a divan and a low table covered with drapery. On the far side of the platform is a large dark background.

The professor directs Megan to a set of steps leading up onto the stage.

"As you know, my dear," he says to her kindly. "We just want to take a few photos to get you accustomed to posing for the art classes. We also use the photos to know in which poses we should ask you to perform during the first few classes."

Megan felt quite nervous at this moment. She wasn't sure what to expect. Janet sensed her unease.

"Don't worry, Megan," Janet said smiling trying to calm her. "You are amongst friends. Nothing will happen. And you are so beautiful, you will be a great model."

Megan felt slightly better.

"Please, my dear, just sit there," the professor said pointing to the low table covered with the drapery. "I shall fetch my helper to begin the photo shoot."

---

Etienne walked quickly to the other side of the Atelier to a door. He knocked and then opened it. He speaks to someone in French. After a few moments, a young beautiful girl emerged. She was carrying camera equipment and she accompanied him back towards the stage.

The girl is dressed in a safari motif. She was dressed in high-cut khaki shorts and a white button-down blouse that is opened slightly in the front but is otherwise transparent showing her bare braless breasts underneath. Her hair is brunette and done in a ponytail. She has large dark intelligent eyes that give her an exotic look. Her skin is olive color, creating a stark contrast against her white blouse.

nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers