Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the professor said this, Megan nearly had a secret orgasm. It was something that always seemed present in her fantasies. Now it was about to happen.

"Do you agree to a little playful fun? Would you be willing to play the part of a slave girl?" asked the professor with a caring tone.

"Yes," was all she could muster.

"Excellent, my dear," the professor said. "You will see. This will be fun. It is just role-playing. You will also learn some of the poses you will need during the art classes in groups."

Stefan seemed to fetch something from behind the stage. As the professor was talking, he returned and was again behind her massaging her neck again. Then, he placed a black blindfold around her eyes.

"Nothing to worry about, my dear," said the professor as Stefan put the blindfold around her eyes. "You will play the role of a helpless slave girl and we will simply take a few pictures. We are almost finished with the photo shoot."

Stefan then took one of her arms. He attached what seemed to be a thick leather strap around her wrist. He then repeated the process with her other wrist. He then fastened her wrists together behind her back. They were leather handcuffs.

Stefan then attached similar cuffs to her ankles but for the moment, they were not fastened together. Finally, he put a thick leather collar around her neck and attached it to a chain. Since Megan had been seated on the table the whole time. As Stefan attached the cuffs, she heard Noëlle snapping photos continuously.

Megan could not see anything. This was the most erotic experience of her life. At the same time, she was so scared. That made it even more exciting. What would she be made to do? she thought.

After a few moments, Stefan stood in front of her. He pulled on the chain attached to her neck collar. He directed her to get down from the table and kneel on the floor. He then stood in front of her.

She was immediately startled and surprised at what happened. The head of Stefan's long hard cock touched the lips of her mouth. He did not tell her to do anything, but he moved it back and forth over the supple lips of her mouth. His pre-cum drenched her lips and it slid over her mouth with ease.

Megan wanted to take it in her mouth and suck with abandon. He moved it back and forth. She was so aroused. She opened her mouth slightly. He pulled away. He teased her.

He caressed her face and put his finger to her lips. He then pulled on the chain, lifting her head. He bent down and kissed her lips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth. She met his tongue with yearning.

The kiss stopped and his cock was once again at the entrance to her mouth. She opened her mouth and she licked its tip. It tasted salty. She then opened her mouth and took the entire head in her mouth and sucked. Stefan put his hands on both sides of her head and guided more of his cock into her open mouth.

As Megan took Stefan's cock into her mouth, Noëlle was only inches from them snapping photo after photo of the entire scene.

Stefan continued to push more and more of his 10-inch cock into her mouth. She felt the head at her throat. He then pushed hard as it entered more and more. She gagged, but the grip on her head was intense and he used all his strength. She had no choice but to take his entire cock. This was the first time she had taken a cock into her throat and she was able to take it all.

He now pumped into her mouth with increasing speed. He was approaching orgasm. She was sure that he would ejaculate all his cum down her throat. However, just as he started to cum, he pulled his cock out and it spurted all over her face. It was the most cum that she had ever had and his cock seemed to jerk many times, completely covering her face.

"Bravo," the professor said clapping his hands. "You have done very well Megan. You are now officially accepted into the Modern Museum Art school Masters degree. Congratulations!"

Megan smiled as the cum on her cheeks and nose dripped down into her mouth. Since her hands were tied, she licked up the drops around her mouth with her tongue.

"Wait until all the other students meet you. They will be very pleased. Yes, very pleased, indeed!"

Megan remained for several moments kneeling on the stage, with a blindfold covering her eyes, her hands tied behind her back, and with large amounts of cum dripping from her face, soaking her small but supple breasts.

---

Megan's thoughts returned to her home life with Nathan. How would she tell her husband? For that, Katherine will help her. Katherine, her friend that she met at the gallery the previous night. Katherine is a keyholder. Katherine will show her the way to reconcile this new art course with her marriage.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Perils of Susan Gibbons Ch. 01 Mature secretary is forced to submit to her new boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boss' Mistress My boss has his way with me on my first business trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bullying the Cow A busty nerdy college student is bullied by a group of girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Joanne's Fall Housewife's blackmailed journey begins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 01 Brent: An Indecent Interview.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories