Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Megan was incredibly aroused. Noëlle had been rubbing Megan's pussy. Megan wanted to gasp, but she was still so tired, that she couldn't react. The feeling was incredible. Then she felt something like a large cock being inserted into her semi-virgin hole. She was normally only fucked by Nathan's micro cock and she didn't own a dildo. Just then, the cock started to vibrate inside her. She closed her eyes and had strange dreams.

---

Megan woke up to the feeling of short pricks. They weren't painful, but they produced enough discomfort was enough to wake her, even in this state. She saw an occasional burst of blue light reflect off of Noëlle's goggles. She tried to understand what it was, but then with the weight of her eyes, she fell back to sleep.

--

The Dream scene of 'Magh-Meall'

Megan drifted off once again into a semi-dreamlike state. She was not unconscious, instead, she found herself in a surreal world. Her sensations were external and caused by the clinical lamps, but her dreams gave her own interpretation.

She was naked and she felt warmth, as if in sunlight. Her hands were cuffed behind her, but she didn't feel uncomfortable. The landscape was strange. Everything was larger than life. She had the sensation that sounds around her were like colors or tastes. She heard yellow and tasted lemons; then a bird sang and she saw red and tasted strawberries. Everything evoked in her heighten sensations.

The landscape was constantly vibrating. But, the vibrations of the earth seemed to emanate deep within her vagina. How was this possible. The earth was shaking from within her pussy. This was a strange place, but she didn't want it to stop. Once it stopped and she felt empty. She wanted the earth to continue to vibrate so she could feel nice inside her again.

She was sitting on a flat rock at the edge of a tropical pool fed by a waterfall. It was a paradise similar to the fields of Elysium in Greek mythology. Just then a young man and woman emerged from the water and walked towards her. They were both naked and their bodies were chiseled to perfection like gods.

"Where am I?" Megan asked. It was clear to them she was startled by their sudden appearance.

"You are in 'Magh-Meall'," the naked woman responded with a sensual and caring voice. "You needn't be afraid. You are our guest but you are close to your home. I am Órlaith, the princess of gold and this is Pwyll, the Celtic prince of love."

Megan recalled the name of this place from the ancient Irish folklore that her grandmother

told her of when she was younger. In the stories, Mag Mell was a pleasurable paradise. It was a mystical island far to the west of Ireland or a kingdom beneath the ocean. However, Mag Mell was accessible to a select few, typically by deities, but sometimes mortals were invited there.

"Your guest?" Megan said even more worried.

From the stories, Mag Mell was only visited in the afterlife. Did this mean that she died and was here on her trip in death?

"You need not worry, my child," the Pwyll said. "You are still alive and will return, however you are here with us now for a little while."

Órlaith began to speak. Her voice was soothing and Megan immediately became captivated by her. She forgot about all her worries. and she became calm.

"Here this is a place of eternal youth and beauty. No suffering, sickness, or death exists. All that is pleasurable in life is here. There is no need for food or drink."

The woman turned to the man and lovingly looked into his eyes. She anticipated that he would speak and continue the explanation of their strange land.

"We will make love to you. We will think of your pleasure and you will think of pleasuring us. That is all. We will be happy," he said.

With this, they came close to her. Órlaith took Megan's hand and made her stand next to them. The woman put her arm around the small of her back and gently pulled her close into an embrace.

Their kiss became more passionate. Órlaith's body against Megan was the softest and most sensual thing she felt in her life. The woman enveloped Megan's skinny body against hers. Her full breasts rub against Megan's small breasts. Órlaith moves back and forth so that their nipples touch and tickle against hers. This makes Megan's nipples grow. The feeling is tantalizing. The feeling of Órlaith's nipples rubbing back and forth against her own was so erotic that Megan seemed to melt into her arms.

As Órlaith kissed her passionately, Pwyll moved behind Megan. He put his hands on her thin waist and caressed her body. He gently rubbed his hands along her torso and took her small breasts into his hands. He moved close to her and Megan felt his large erect cock touch her ass cheeks and then slip between the crease.

His arms were so large and powerful that he embraced both Megan and Órlaith at the same time. He moved his hips and Megan felt his hard cock rub up and down between her cheeks. She wanted him to move it down between her legs. So she moved involuntarily against him, trying to make the cock touch one of the openings.

He ran his hands down her back and to her buttocks. He slipped a hand between the crease of her ass. He returns to put his arms around both of them, pulling them both closer to his large chest. Just then, Megan felt his large erect cock move between her ass cheeks. Kissing the woman felt so good, but the man's cock rubbing against her was even more arousing. His cock then slipped between her legs and rubbed along the outside of her moist pussy.

She moves against him as Órlaith's tongue explores her with ever-increasing passion. Órlaith holds Megan's caresses her face as their lips are locked. Her other hand runs through Megan's thick hair.

Megan now feels the head of his cock started to push very slowly into her small entrance. At first it just slightly penetrated her; only the very tip entering. Then his head entered. She felt the pressure of his large cock trying to enter her. With short gentle strokes, he slowly entered more of his large cock into her.

After some time, the entire length of his hard cock was inside her. She met his slow thrusts, gyrating her hips to meet his rhythm. In a coordinated movement, Pwyll instructed to bend her torso down as Órlaith sat on a large rock that was waist high so that Megan could lick her pussy.

Órlaith ran her hands through Megan's hair as Pwyll continued to rock back and forth, thrusting his large cock into her pussy from behind.

Her dream is so powerful, she can smell Órlaith pussy. Her mouth feels wet. Her tongue feels that she is entering the folds of the woman's entrance.

---

Just then, Megan emerges from her dream for a moment. She opens her eyes. She is so aroused. Instead of sitting up, the chair is flat, but her hands and arms are still bound. In front of her face, only centimeters from her mouth is a pussy. It is Noëlle's pussy. She is sure this is not part of her dream. She then realizes that she is in a 69 position Noëlle. Megan tries to resist but then realizes that her hands and feet are tied.

Just then, still thinking that Megan is asleep the girl begins to grind her hole on Megan's mouth with more force. At that moment, Noëlle has an orgasm. Just as she is moaning from her pleasure, Megan feels an intense jet of liquid suddenly fill her mouth. Noëlle sits up and makes sure that all her liquid is directed into Megan's mouth.

Megan was still under the influence of the drink she was given and wants to fall back to sleep. But because Noëlle had been licking her pussy, and the drink also seemed to make her even hornier than before, she is so aroused. She wants to touch herself, but her hands are tied.

Megan had no idea that her pussy was now completely bald. She would soon discover and realize that it would be like this for a very long time indeed.

11. The real photoshoot

Noëlle had covered Megan in a robe until she recovered. Slowly, Megan awoke from her dreams.

"How silly," she thought somewhat disoriented. "I had fallen asleep in the jacuzzi. What strange dreams."

In French, Noëlle asked her, "How are you?"

Even though Megan didn't speak French, she knew enough random expressions and words that she imagined she was asking her.

"Good. Just a bit dizzy. How silly of me," she said apologetically. "Sorry. I must have fallen asleep. The jacuzzi was just so relaxing that ..."

Noëlle smiled with great affection and made a gesture that she should not worry. She began to help Megan off the clinical bed.

Megan felt very strange. Her body seemed different, especially near her pussy. It felt lighter. But, she wasn't about to look at herself with Noëlle right there. She also felt lightheaded. Noëlle helped her to her feet and prepared her to enter back into the studio for the second photo session.

--

Megan wore a short silk robe as she was accompanied by Noëlle back to the Atlier. From her "dreams", she still felt horny and had a strange feeling in her pussy. But she was also still in a sleepy haze. Noëlle brought her onto the modeling platform and turned the photographic lights on as Megan sat on the divan.

At this moment, the professor came into the Atelier.

"Ah, marvelous!" he said jubilantly quickly walking over to the platform and standing aside of his assistant, Noëlle. "We are ready for the next session. Wonderful! How do you feel?"

"Fine, professor," Megan managed to muster with great effort, still feeling the effects of her 'relaxing' ordeal.

"Excellent. Well, why don't we start by removing your robe," he said and making a motion to his pretty assistant.

Noëlle walked up onto the platform and helped Megan remove the robe. She then took it and left Megan completely naked.

In her broken English, Noëlle whispered to her that it was time for photos.

"Photos," she said pointing to her watch. "Wake-up, please, 's'il vous plaît'."

Noëlle then helped Megan to position her body. The effect of the drug was still making Megan very sleepy and she was still not aware of the situation.

"OK," Megan whispered as she finally started to gain consciousness.

Noëlle opened Megan's legs so that her pussy would be fully exposed. She then went for her camera and started to take close-up shots. Megan's penis-like clit was not fully extended as before, but it was clearly sticking out of its hood.

Megan finally opened her eyes and looked down. At that moment, she realized that she no longer had pubic hair. Her pussy was completely bald. She became startled and rapidly sat up trying to cover herself.

"No, no," Noëlle said trying to calm her.

Megan looked frantic. She didn't know how to react. She immediately thought of her husband and she worried what he would say. How would she be able to explain this to him? She would have to hide it from him until it grows back.

She had no idea that it would never grow back. It was permanent.

She had loved the hair that covered her pussy and never shaved before. The professor came quickly to calm the situation.

"My dear, you look lovely now," said Professor Etienne. "As you signed the papers yesterday, you know that we like to have our student models cleanly shaved so that the human body can be clearly seen."

Megan ran her hand and finger down her to her mound. It was completely smooth. There was no notion of even hair stubble.

"As we mentioned in the contract you signed, we use a new laser treatment that obliterates the hair follicles forever in only one session. You will never have to worry about hair on any part of your body ever again."

Megan's pussy felt so exposed and it made her feel more naked. She hadn't seen her pussy like this since she was younger. Now they had seen her oversized clit. She tried to hide her intimate parts.

"Come now, my dear," Professor Etienne said to calm her. "You are a very lovely girl and have no reason to be ashamed. Let's resume the photoshoot."

He then turned and descended from the platform again.

"Noëlle will take a few more shots of you alone," he continued. "Then, you shall have a companion."

This last comment sent panic through Megan's body.

---

Noëlle had been taking photos of Megan in all different positions. With her entire body hairless, Megan couldn't deny that she had a heightened sense of eroticism. The positions were also more erotic. Noëlle made gestures demonstrating how Megan should touch her breasts, pinch her nipples, and run her hands over her sexy body.

"Open legs more, Megan," Noëlle said in broken English, with her intoxicating French accent.

Megan was slowly losing her reservations. She no longer thought about her large clit and whether it was extended or not. So many pictures had been taken already, it was pointless to worry about it.

"Touch there," Noëlle indicated.

This was now entering new territory. One thing was being exposed like this, but another was touching and masturbating herself in front of someone else and with the professor watching her. But she followed the instructions. Her clit was fully erect. It must have looked like a young boy's cock. Just touching it made her want to rub it.

"Move hand like this," Noëlle said, demonstrating the way that Megan should rub her hard clit back and forth.

Megan did as she was told. In reality, this came naturally and she wanted to rub herself hard. This whole situation had her so aroused that if she were alone she would make herself cum.

Noëlle moved closer and focused the camera shots directly on Megan's masturbation. She shot her at different angles and distances.

"Put in mouth," Noëlle indicating that Megan should now taste her fingers that had been rubbing her pussy.

Noëlle took shots of her tasting her wet fingers. It was so erotic that Megan wanted to cum at that moment. She never masturbated like this in front of anybody including her husband. And here she was, masturbating and licking her juices in front of a beautiful girl taking photos of her.

-----

After about an hour of photos of Megan masturbating her smooth hairless pussy, the professor had left and returned. Upon returning, he was accompanied by a semi-nude young man that looked like a Nordic god. He was dressed only in a white tunic cloth around his waist and was otherwise naked. His torso was muscular and completely hairless.

The man was tall and well built. His face was square and his hair was short and blonde. It was a hard face but extremely handsome. His chest was smooth and bare. His body was chiseled to perfection.

"Megan we have a friend for you," he said with great delight as a child in a toy store. "We will take photos of both of you together."

As a natural reaction upon seeing this young man, Megan tried to quickly close her legs and tried to cover herself. She put her arms over her breasts and changed her position, sitting up straight and abandoning the lewd position she had been in only moments previously.

"My dear, there is nothing to hid or worry about," the professor tried to reassure her. "This is

only so that you can learn some new poses needed for the art classes."

Professor Etienne said something to the man in French and directed him onto the stage. Without saying anything, the young man removed the white tunic cloth leaving him completely naked. Even his pubic area was hairless, which accentuated his large manly cock. Even only semi-erect it was long and had a significant girth. Megan's attention was directed to it.

"Megan this is Stefan," the professor said as the man came to where she was seated on the stage.

The man outstretched his hand and took hers. Megan still tried to hide her breasts with one arm and used her other to shake hands with Stefan. This was surreal. She was shaking hands with a man whose cock was only centimeters from her face.

He pulled her up, gesturing that she should stand.

They then stood next to one another. They were facing each other and he moved closer to her. Megan was still using her arm to cover her breasts. Stefan reached for her hand.

She now had no choice. She was fully exposed in front of him.

He held her hands and then pulled them out and looked at her body. She looked up at him. He was at least 5 or 6 cm taller than her. They looked into each other's eyes. Although she sensed Noëlle swarming around them snapping photos, she had lost all notion of the photoshoot and was only focused on this beautiful man in front of her.

Stefan then dropped her hands and touched her face. He then traced the outline of her chin, her neck, her shoulders and moved down her torso. He traced the outline of her small waist. He put both hands around her waist and pushed her towards him.

She immediately felt his large erect cock against her body. He then reached down and kissed her on the lips. Megan was lost in the moment. If she had thought about it, she would realize how dreamlike the situation was. Here she was, a married woman, naked and with her pussy recently shaved, kissing another man with his large cock rubbing along her flat tummy while her art professor watched and her assistant snapped hundreds of photos documenting the entire experience.

However, she was oblivious to this. Her pussy was dripping from her carnal arousal.

----

Their passionate kiss was suddenly interrupted by the professor.

"Very good, kids," he said clapping his hands. "Now I want you both to pose with Stefan lying down and Megan on top."

This comment seemed to wake Megan from her sexual haze. She suddenly realized what she was doing and self-doubts entered her. She broke from the kiss and went and sat down on the soft cloth-covered table trying to cover herself in shame. It was all going so fast. This was cheating on her husband. She was so confused.

"I'm sorry," she said as tears began to accumulate in her eyes. "I am being silly."

"No, no, my dear, not at all," the professor said. He looked at Stefan and made a motion with his eyes for him to go to the girl. "We are finishing the photos. There is nothing to worry about."

"I, well... , it's just that, my husband," Megan started to talk but it was all confusing. "He doesn't know."

"Of course my dear, but this is only art," said the professor. "The posing is nothing, it is not cheating. It is posing to be able to study the human body. Do you understand?"

"Well, yes, but...", Megan was at once so aroused, but she was filled with guilt.

Stefan came behind her and he began to massage her neck. It felt so good. She loved the strong and sensual way that Stefan touched her.

"You shall see, there is nothing to worry about. You have done wonderfully, and of course, you are almost accepted into the art school. There is just one more part of the photoshoot that we need to finish. But it is very easy. You shall see."

As the professor soothed her with his words, Stefan was turning her body into putty with the massage. All her muscles in her back and neck relaxed as she sat on the soft table and Stefan the massage behind her.

After several minutes, Megan was more relaxed and Stefan moved his strong hands over her shoulders. He moved his hands down and under her arms. Finally, he reached in front and took her breasts in his hands kneading them and pinching her long extended nipples between his fingers. She didn't want him to stop.

----

"If you are willing, we will take a few more pictures. Is that ok?" the professor asked.

Megan felt that no harm could be done with a few photos Besides, Stefan's hands on her breasts made her so aroused that all her reservations were overpowered by her wanton sexual desire.

"Yes," she agreed and nodded affirmatively to the professor.

"Wonderful. We will take the last few pictures just a little bit differently. You will play the role of a beautiful slave girl. But, of course, no harm will come to you, my dear."