Keyholder teaches Kinky Artist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they both approach Janet and Megan, Etienne speaks, "Ah! so now we begin, no?"

Megan studies the girl with Etienne. She is one of the most exquisite girls she has ever seen. She is young, perhaps 25 years old, but beams of self-confidence and self-sufficiency. Megan cannot deny that she is taken in by this exotic-looking girl.

"Let me introduce my apprentice and helper," Etienne says. "Megan this is Noëlle."

Noëlle outstretching her hand to Megan. After Megan gives her hand, Noëlle leans forward and kisses Megan on both sides of the face.

"Nice to meet you," Megan says.

"Enchanté," Noëlle responds in French, apparently not venturing to speak the little English she knows.

"Noëlle will be taking the photos and taking care of you. Her English is not so good, but she does understand."

After the greeting, Noëlle begins to set up several cameras pointing towards the Atelier stage. There are large photography lamps for the front, side, and backlighting as well as large photographic umbrellas to capture sharp reflections.

"So, you can put your things there on the table," the professor says to Megan. "We shall get started by you seated just as you are."

Megan was now more relaxed. She thought that she would need to pose naked right from the start of the photoshoot. At least for the moment, she was still wearing her clothing. "What a relief!" she thought to herself.

"I will now leave you to follow Noëlle's instructions. She will direct you as to what to do," the professor said. "If you feel uncomfortable, then just let us know, OK?"

"Thank you," Megan said bashfully.

------

Photos by Noëlle's instructions.

Noëlle was a professional. While Megan was still dressed, Noëlle took several shots of her face, then standing, sitting, while in motion. She had several cameras and she moved from side to side with great agility snapping hundreds of photos at a time. She made her smile, laugh, appear sad, and put on poses of sensual sexiness. She adjusted the lamps and took several more shots to capture just the right lighting and angle.

She gestured to Megan to unbutton her blouse slightly. Noëlle took several shots like this with Megan bending forward revealing the slight cleavage between her breasts and making her thin-laced bra visible.

Megan was enjoying this attention. Even though everybody always told her how pretty she was, she never imagined herself as a model. As she stared into the camera, she thought about what it would be like to be one of those sexy models in magazines like Vogue. How exciting it would be!

Noëlle then said something in French and gestured to Megan to remove her bra. Since Megan was so into all the poses she didn't feel too embarrassed. She undid the clasp and managed to remove it without taking off her shirt yet. With her white transparent blouse, her nipples were visible and poked out through the fabric.

After several minutes of taking photos like this, her blouse was not completely open and her small breasts were often bare in many of the shots.

"Oui, magnifique!", Noëlle said as she snapped picture after picture and moving around her as if it were a dance.

She then motioned Megan to remove her leggings and short skirt. When Megan was in her panties, she took several photos of her standing. She then came close and took photos of her flat tummy and her panty-clad bush.

All of this attention was making Megan very aroused. She hoped that she would not have to open her legs because she was still apprehensive of showing her secret large clit and also how wet she was becoming.

Now she made a motion to Megan to remove her panties, and finally her blouse. Now there was no way to hide.

--

10. Noëlle's Treatment

It was time for a break. Megan had put her body in so many different positions that it was all becoming a blur. Since she had never posed before, Noëlle had to demonstrate many of the poses. The fact that Noëlle could not express herself well in English meant that much had to be done by showing her.

So, even though the time went by quickly, Megan had to be very attentive and she was starting to become tired. The session had already been an hour and a half.

Professor Etienne clapped his hands indicating the end of the session.

"Trés ben, very very good," he said to Megan smiling. "You are such a wonderful model. Now it is time for a rest, no?"

Megan was relieved that she could finally stop. It was not as bad as she had thought. The poses were all in artistic taste and there was nothing even slightly pornographic about them. Her legs were always closed and mostly just her thick bush would be seen.

"Megan, apart from being my very capable apprentice, Noëlle also knows how to make our students and models relax. You will be very good in her hands. You will go with her into our backroom, where she will give you a sauna, jacuzzi, and skin treatment before the next shoot. Is that good?"

Megan welcomed this, "Oh, yes. Of course. Thank you very much, Professor," she responded cheerily.

"Are you ok, Megan? Are you happy to be with us?" the professor asked with a kind and caring tone.

Megan nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, thank you. You are all so kind to me. I was a bit nervous before coming here."

"Well, my dear, that is normal. But you see, we don't bite," he said smiling. "We are all friends and you will see this is like an extended family." He put his arm around her shoulder, "You will learn a lot about art, and the human body. And we will all be very very happy. You'll see."

Megan couldn't believe her luck. It was true, she felt so at ease with Professor Etienne and Noëlle. He was just so nice to her. Moreover, she thought if she could learn just a fraction of his skills, it would be the best thing she ever did in her life.

Very soon, she would realize that this school would teach her many things. It will change her life. Forever.

---------

Noëlle escorted Megan to the backroom. As they entered, Megan saw that it was nothing like the Altier. It was like a spa. It was large, modern, and looked antiseptic, just like a medical clinic. There were many medical beds, each having different functions for skin treatments or something else that she couldn't discern. Other beds didn't seem too familiar to Megan.

Because of Noëlle's limited English, everything was done with hand-signals or basic words.

"Here," Noëlle pointed to a room and handing Megan a white bathrobe. She then made a gesture to remove the robe that she had from the Altier and put this new sanitized robe on.

She smiled and helped Megan put on a white bathrobe that she brought with some slippers. She then brought her into a room behind a series of doors. It was a hot-spa. The sound of running water from a jacuzzi and the hot steam with a strong chlorine odor could be discerned. But it was very pleasant.

Noëlle showed her the door to the sauna and pointed with her finger that Megan should enter.

"In there," she said cryptically with a pleasant smile and pointed with her finger towards the sauna door. She removed Megan's robe leaving her naked again and put it on a hook. She then pointed to her watch, and without thinking said in French, "dix minutes." Realizing she spoke in French, she giggled and shook her head, "Ten minutes, Ok?"

Megan smiled back, "OK." She liked Noëlle and added in the only French word she knew, "Merci!".

----

In the Sauna.

The sauna was very hot. Immediately, Megan started to perspire. Beads of sweat rolled down her body. From all the nude posing and the paintings of the professor, she had been quite aroused. The whole situation was so erotic. Now, she finally had the opportunity to touch herself.

"This is crazy," she thought. "What if Noëlle walks in while I am rubbing myself?"

She looked around the sauna. It was all paneled in wood, and there was no glass door looking out. Nobody would ever know.

Her hairy bush was soaked with her perspiration. Beads of sweat rolled down her chest and flat and sexy tummy. She looked down at her breasts. There was a small bead of her sweat hanging from the tip of her nipple. She touched it gently and felt like what was an electric shock through her body. She pinched both of her nipples between her wet fingers, gently at first, but then with some force until it hurt. But it was a good hurt.

With this, Megan imagined she was the girl in Etienne's unfinished painting. She became the girl that he was still painting, that was taking a large oversized cock into her pussy. Her imagination made the scene come to life.

----

Participation in the orgy scene

She wanted to rub herself looking at all the beautiful young naked bodies around her. It was so erotic. Nobody had pubic hair. Even she was bald down there. How strange it felt. What would it feel like?

Next to her, a man was licking a beautiful girl's pussy. The girl looked just like Noëlle. As she watched them, she wished that the man would lick her. She wished she could touch herself, but her hands seem bound. The man was very thin but muscular.

Just then, the woman changed position. She made the man lie down as she got up and then squatted on top of his face. She moved back and forth along his mouth and let his nose slip into her wet entrance. The scene was intoxicating. Then, Megan noticed that the man's cock was in a cage and tied to a chain. The woman had the chain in her hand as he dutifully licked her pussy. She used the end of the chain and whipped his chest. All of a sudden, she saw the woman was squirting into the man's mouth.

The woman has a key around her neck. She is a keyholder.

Next to this couple, two young women were in a 69 position. Each of the girls had their hair in a ponytail. One was a redhead and the other had black hair. She notices that one of the girl's hands and legs are cuffed together to a bar. The bar is held together with locks.

One of the girls has a key around her ankle. She is another keyholder.

Amongst all these scenes, why is she alone? She turns her head to see a beautiful woman is riding a man while another is doing her from behind. Her breasts firm as she bounces forward and backward. But Megan notices that the girl's nipples are pierced and attached to chains. The man pumping into her arse has a leather strap that is attached to the chains and he uses them as stirrups, pulling her torso upwards so that she experiences pain and pleasure at the same time. She is gasping for breath since a ball gag is fastened into her mouth.

--

As beads of sweat drench her naked body in the sauna, Megan's imagination is so vivid that she convinces herself she is one of the naked women in the Professor's painting. As is so typical of her dreams and fantasies, her fingers and hands take the place of her imaginary characters. It is so real to her. She feels that her body is experiencing these events.

Megan's dreams are so vivid that she becomes immersed in the scene in her mind. She now continues to imagine that she is the girl in the painting.

---

She is a slave girl. She has a neck collar and a chain attached. She is lying naked on the floor, having just been used by a group of men. Now she is in a daze. They used her mouth and pussy for their pleasure. As a slave girl, she could only accept and please her masters. The taste of semen still is in her mouth.

She tries to move her hands, but they are cuffed behind her back. She wants to get up, but it is so hard. All of a sudden she felt a jerk on her neck collar chain. She looked up and it was a large muscular man. His strength is such that he lifts her as if she were a feather. The collar is tight and she can barely breathe. But he is so strong and she wants him to dominate her.

"Come here my slave girl," he says. "You will take my entire cock in your throat. Do you understand?"

"Master?" she answers so scaredly.

He grabs her head with both his strong hands and shoves her mouth onto his enormous cock. She has no time to react and in one push, his entire shaft is already down her throat. His powerful grip moves her head back and forth on his cock. He pushed his 10-inch cock so far into her throat that her lips slammed up against his large balls.

"Ah, that's it, my slave. You have such a tight throat that was meant for cocks."

Megan imagines that she is choking on the cock because it is so large. Finally, after several minutes, he removed his grip from her head and let his cock slip out from her throat and mouth.

"Now we will see if you are tight down there, my little whore," the man said.

With this, he turned the slave girl around violently and pushed her to the ground so that her ass was sticking up in the air exposing her pussy from behind. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. He tried to stick his large cock into her pussy in one push, but she was so tight it was impossible.

"You are a tight bitch," he said. "We will fix that. You will become accustomed to this cock. Soon you will have this cock so far inside your skinny body, that we will be able to see it moving in and out."

He pumped a few times, and between the wetness of the slave girl, he was fully inside her. Once his cock was fully inside her, he shifted position so that his thrusts would be strong and violent.

"That's it, my little slave pet," he bantered. "You like that don't you? Tell your master how much you like his huge cock inside you. Tell me!"

"Yes, Master," Megan responded out loud as if her fantasy were real.

---

All this time, Megan had her eyes closed and she imagined that the Master was fucking her with all his force. So that she could feel what she was imagining, she pushed several of her fingers into her pussy. She wanted to put her entire fist into her kitty and feel the pain that the slave girl was experiencing. She wanted the Master to fuck her hard.

---

"Tell me, slave!"

"Yes, Master, I want you to fuck me hard with your big cock!"

--

Megan managed to just about get her fist into the entrance of her pussy. She wants to cum so badly. She wants that wonderful release of orgasm to wash over her. She pushes her fist harder at her entrance, wishing that it could enter and she could feel like that slave girl. She is only semiconscious and in a delirium.

She wants to orgasm. She starts to rub her pussy frantically. Faster. Her hand becomes a blur.

"Oh, I am so close," she says as her brow cringes from the concentrated effort to reach orgasm.

She can feel her orgasm approaching. Her mind is a blur. It will be glorious!

Knock. Knock...

And the door to the sauna opened. It was Noëlle.

---

Megan's approaching orgasm was interrupted by a quick knock and the sauna door opening. She quickly pulled herself together and removed her hand from her pussy.

"Fini, oui?" Noëlle asked, to check if Megan was ready to come out. She entered with Megan's white bathrobe. Her smile was intoxicating. Even in the eyes of another woman, Noëlle was beyond beautiful and she dripped of eroticism. Megan had an immediate thought and image of Noëlle thinking that she had lips that should be glued to a cock or pussy.

Megan stood up and Noëlle draped her with the bathrobe. She then put her arm around her and led her outside. The sudden rush of room temperature was in stark contrast to the intense heat of the sauna. All the pores in her face seem to be fully open and she felt so alive.

Noëlle brought her to the jacuzzi room. The sound of the water was intense and drowned out the background relaxing music heard throughout the rest of the spa. There were a few steps towards the jacuzzi. Noëlle helped Megan and then removed her robe.

She then helped Megan enter the jacuzzi, steadying her with her hand so that she wouldn't accidentally slip until Megan was completely in the water. Megan sat down and water came up to her chin. The feeling of the swirling hot water, the bubbles, and the smell was utter heaven.

It had been a long time since Megan had enjoyed a jacuzzi. "When was the last time?" she thought. It was her honeymoon several years previously. With her memories and feeling of pleasure, the apprehension of the whole photoshoot seemed to disappear. She closed her eyes.

After a few moments, she sensed Noëlle approach and put a glass next to the side of the jacuzzi. Megan looked and saw what seemed to be a tropical fruit drink. She looked up at Noëlle and smiled.

"Merci," Megan said, genuinely so grateful for this treatment.

Noëlle just smiled back to her, showing her beautiful white teeth. She then turned around and went back toward the front of the spa. From Megan's low vantage point, she realized that under the short white clinical skirt, Noëlle was completely pantiless. Megan could clearly see her bare pussy. As Noëlle disappeared into the other room, Megan was alone to enjoy the jacuzzi. She would have never imagined this on her first day in art school.

Megan tried the drink. It was smooth daiquiri and tasted of a combination of Mango and other tropical fruit. It was the most delicious drink that she ever tried. Between the work of the photoshoot and the heat of the sauna, she eagerly sipped at the drink through the straw.

The daiquiri tasted so good. Megan felt so relaxed. All of a sudden, her muscles felt very heavy and she closed her eyes.

The next moment, Noëlle was helping her down the steps of the jacuzzi. She had the white bathrobe. She recalls walking, but her mind didn't register anything else. She didn't remember anything after that. She was in a state that transcended all notions of time.

------------

Megan opened her eyes. She was no longer in the jacuzzi but was lying on what appeared to be a clinical bed. She had just come briefly in and out of consciousness, she was unaware of her surroundings. She was lost in a dreamlike state. Even though she opened her eyes briefly, she did not register what she saw. This was all a dream.

The conversation with Megan was all muffled, surreal, and dreamlike. English mixed with French. But they were people she vaguely remembers. "Who were they again?" she tried to recall. But their voices were distorted and distant. As if they were talking in a long hallway.

She thought she saw Noëlle, but now she was dressed in a clinical robe and a mask. Her muscles couldn't move.

"What a beautiful girl," it was Professor Etienne's voice. "Magnifique!"

"Oui," said Noëlle as she seemed to be preparing something. Megan noticed that she was dressed as a doctor or nurse.

Megan couldn't be sure, but she thought she heard the professor speaking to Noëlle.

"I would have never imagined her little secret between her legs," the man says. "It is unique and so beautiful. It is like a small cock. We will have so much fun with this one. Look, it is getting hard and growing."

"Oui, fantastique!" Noëlle responded with surprise and with some amazement.

"OK, my dear. Make sure to remove it all permanently," the professor said as he turned to leave Noëlle to her task.

"Oui, Professeur," she responded as she returned with great concentration to what she was doing between Megan's legs.

---

Later, Megan slipped back into consciousness. She tried to move her legs, but they seemed to be fastened. She looked down her body. They were in but realized that stirrups and her ankles were fastened in clamps. The stirrups separated her legs so that they were wide open.

She then felt Noëlle pick up her limp arm. Megan tried to take control and pull her arm away, but it was as if she couldn't control her arm. Noëlle placed her arm in what appeared to be a stirrup. She then fastened her writs in a leather cuff. Megan wanted to react, but she couldn't. Her eyes closed again.

--

Megan became conscious once again. When she opened her eyes, her other arm was fastened and both were spread out like a spread eagle. She looked down, and Noëlle was sitting in a chair positioned between her legs that were fastened in the stirrups. She was wearing a surgical mask and goggles and seemed to perform some procedure between her legs.