All Comments on 'Keyholder'

by FemdomGuru

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

While this is all factual and informative, it does not tell us if the author is a keyholder and if or how she uses that power. A little disappointing.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 1 year ago
Not BDSM

This is an essay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok now that have received the Definition of a keyholder, where is the story and or plot, got nothing so far. Nice writing though, good to have someone with good Grammar..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a pair of pliers, 5 minutes. a dremel tool? 2 minutes. such horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love how you attempt to be gender neutral with the use of chastity but then pretty much move into this belief that only people with cocks lock up. You also seem to be of the frame of mind that only subs wear cages. Not true either, also many who practice aren't in a femdom, or a bdsm dynamic, some couples use it as a foreplay tool. Some people lock up for themselves only and don't use KH at all.

Chastity play is entirely up to each person there is no one way to do it. Heck some people don't even use any 'tools' (cages/belts) to assist them in chastity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemdomGuru@FemdomGuru
I am a rare creature in the world of Female Domination. I’m one of the only Mistresses and Hypno Dommes worldwide to offer live hypnosis and BDSM sessions. My interests in the occult, ritual and psychology, combined with my specific skills and attributes have led me to develo...