Keyli - The Power of Blood and Sex

Story Info
Keyli encounters sex magic as her quest begins.
12.9k words
4.78
2.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keyli Arcadia, famous Ranger of the Midlands, in the flesh!" Comes the mocking salutation. Keyli turns slowly, knowing that asshole's voice anywhere. Sure enough, there he is Amidus. One time a very mistaken lover, now a competitor in the business of monster hunting.

"Amidus, the Asshole! Still having trouble keeping it up dear?" Keyli replies with an arched brow. Amidus reddens instantly, the veins bulging on his neck. Looks like he hasn't forgotten that magical night not too long ago when he couldn't keep it up for round three. Keyli had to finish herself off after he stormed out, looking much the way he does now.

A course of jeers and catcalls follows their exchange as the guild house is full tonight.

"Walk it off, Ami!"

"Careful! She might have to spank you again!"

"She can spank me!"

"Better than you always spanking yourself!"

Keyli shakes her head as she moves through the room, very aware of the eyes on her body as she saunters towards the back. She is wearing her usual tight leather pants that firmly hug her round tight ass and wide hips. The green jerkin is cut to accentuate her narrow waist and full breasts. Long raven black hair is down up in a simple braid down her back.

While many ladies and courtesans outpace her in looks, none could possibly claim her skills in battle, or in bed. The stories of her defeating a succubus by fucking it to death still circulate regularly, and while many claim it to be just another tall tale, there is no shortage of men willing to trade places with said vanquished opponent.

Other stories abound as well. How she defeated the Robber King of Darkwood by posing as a camp follower, fucking her way through the guards into his inner chamber, only to then kill him, take his famed blade, and then fight her way out, leaving a trail of dead bodies.

Another favorite among the Guild House was the tale of how Keyli defeated a group of sorcerers by infiltrating an orgy. After hours of drinking, sex, fellatio, and cunnilingus, she was the only one still left coherent, and proceeded to slay everyone present

Witnesses claim to have seen her running out of the mansion wearing nothing but the blood of dead sorcerers and guests, carrying an unusual ornate buckler.

How many of the tales are true and how many are just fanciful musings of lonely horny rangers is up for debate. But as she leans against the bar at the back of the room, her shapely ass on display, there is no denying that at her hip is an ornate sword last seen in possession of a now dead bandit, and hanging from the sword is a buckler with a horrifying visage of a tentacled Elder God.

Keyli catches the eye of the tall voluptuous barmaid, Aliyah, and beckons her over. Aliyah saunters over, hips swaying, and leans over the bar, her large white breasts threatening to burst out of her peasant top without the slightest provocation. She entwines her fingers in Keyli's with the easy familiarity of old lovers. In fact, not too long ago those same fingers were making Keyli pant and scream between those fabulous breasts.

"I need to see Valen," Keyli says with little preamble.

"Hi! Aliyah, it's so good to see you again, thanks for fucking my brains out last time we met, something? Just straight to work, huh?" Aliyah says with a wry look.

"I'm sorry Aliyah. I don't mean to be brusque. I'm sure we can catch up later, but..."

Aliyah cuts her off with a wave of her hand.

"But there is business at hand. Yes, yes! I know." She lets out a long-suffering sigh.

"Valen is in the back, waiting for you." She leans forward, her breasts threatening to spill out, "Go take care of your business, but make sure you see me before you leave."

Keyli lays a quick kiss on her lips and pushes through the door behind the bar into a dim room beyond. Sitting at a small desk is a dark man wearing the muted clothes of a Ranger. His scarred face is hard to look upon, not because of the disfiguring scars, but because of the occasional madness that radiates from his eyes. How Valen survived his fight with the handmaiden of an Elder God is not known, but it left him caught between two worlds. Though his words are still the same measured and thoughtful ones he is known for, the madness that leaks from him threatens the sanity of those who spend too much time in his presence.

"Good Keyli! You made it. I've been awaiting your arrival. Are you well my friend?" he asks with a gravelly voice.

"As well as can be expected. Tired from the road, yet already looking forward to returning to it." She answers ruefully, still smarting from her earlier encounter.

"Yeah, I heard. Let their words pass like the wind. In the end, you are the survivor, the victor. It matters not how you got there as so many others never make it..." his voice trails off as he stares off into a dark corner, eyes narrowed.

Keyli looks to the corner as well, but it is empty as far as she can tell. A chill enters the air for a moment, then it is gone again. She shivers involuntarily, pulling her cloak closer about her and turning back to look at Valen.

"Master Valen? Are you alright?" she asks nervously. Valen has not blinked or moved a muscle since he last spoke. It is as if he has turned to stone, but as quickly as it came, the moment passed, and he drew in a deep but shaky breath.

"I'm fine. A shadow of an Elder God crossed me. Part of my essence is still trapped there on the brink of the Void, and I die sometimes. It takes a while to be reborn." he smiles the smile of a lunatic, of a prophet.

"I'm fine now," he says again, though Keyli has her doubts. "I called you here because new trouble has arisen in the East. There is a new Elder cult there."

"An Elder cult? Nothing new there. The Guard can go in and clean them out easily enough."

"Yes I know, Elder cults are a dime a dozen these days, but this is different. This isn't one of the usual groups of stupidly bored teenagers that got a hold of an old scroll or tome. This is one made of true believers. And they have a relic."

"That saying. 'Dime a dozen' I've never heard that before. What is a dime?" Keyli asks worriedly. Is his madness spreading? Is he about to send me on a mission that exists only in his tortured waking nightmares?

"Sorry, it's not something said around here, it's from...far away. And I know what you are thinking. No, I'm not lost yet. Though the madness is still there just below the surface and one day the Elder Gods will take me, I'm still here now. This is not the tortured ravings of a crazed man. I think..." his scared brow wrinkles in thought, his eyes lose focus and he reaches out to something only he can see.

"Master Valen! Snap out of it!" She yells, grabbing his outstretched hand. Before she can even touch him, he evades her grasp, and his steel like fingers lock onto a pressure point on her arm, eliciting a cry of pain.

His suddenly very sharp and clear eyes pierce her own.

"You forget yourself. You let your compassion for me make you forget that I am just this side of a rabid wolf. Do not let your guard down again!" His words are softly spoken, yet they still make her face burn with shame.

"I am sorry, Master." She forces through gritted teeth, the electric pain in her arm excruciating. She jerks her arm as he releases her, settling back into his chair.

"I apologize that the lessons are painful, and I know my...condition...makes it difficult for you." He looks down, almost looking ashamed.

"But iron sharpens iron, and you are the keenest blade among us. Far better than the rabble out there." His praise makes a forgotten feeling swell in Keyli's breast, but she pushes it down, it is a dangerous feeling to have. Especially with this particular man.

"Now, our time is short, and we must hurry." Valen continues. "This Elder cult is not one to be ignored. It is the most successful we have seen in many years, and they have a goal in mind. They seek to create an avatar for an Elder God."

Keyli is rocked by this news, her mouth gapes open for a moment before she collects herself. An avatar is the closest an Elder God can come to walking on this world. While its true form is far too large to fit through the small rifts between this world and the Void, an avatar is somehow able to get around this limit. The last time an Elder avatar walked the earth, thousands died in horrible ways, and Elder Spawn roamed the lands for months afterward causing chaos.

"Where is this new cult temple? Usually, we can only find them by accident or when it is too late. How can we find this one in time?"

"We don't know where it is beyond a very general region. But, I believe there is a way to find out more." Valen looks almost embarrassed, eyes looking to the floor, the table, anywhere but at Keyli.

"Do you trust me, Keyli? I mean do you trust me beyond my position as Master Ranger? Do you trust me, Valen, the man, Void-touched though I am?" His words are pained, and that hurts Keyli more than she would like to admit.

"After all we have been through? Always," tentatively she adds "Valen," leaving off the Master. She looks at him with concern.

"Just tell me why you are trying to dance about."

Valen grins, and his laugh echoes in the small room.

"Oh, Keyli! You have always been my favorite, though I know I should never admit to having one. There is a good reason those cretins out there are jealous of you! You are stronger than they will ever hope to be."

His mirth subsides, and the serious look returns to his twisted face.

"I dreamt of a woods witch. She lives out past the last marker on the East Road. She knows and sees much, and I believe she can give us the information we seek. But she had a steep price. One that I think you alone of all the Rangers that are left can pay."

Keyli thinks about what Valen said, parsing it out. He dreamt it? This could be very bad; was this a regular dream of no real consequence or is it something more malevolent? Could this be something from the Void, and if so, from what in the Void? Or is this just his madness seeping through?

Keyli looks up and sees Valen staring intently at her, the knowing look on his face says it all.

"I know. It sounds crazy, but yes, it was a dream from the Void. It wasn't from an Elder though, if it was my mind would have snapped in an instant. I can only believe that my condition let me have glimpses of things I should not know."

It makes sense to Keyli if she looked at it with squinting eyes at twilight. Ok, a Void dream then, she has seen stranger. Now the rest of what he said sinks in. A price only she can pay? The taunts of the drunks on her arrival play out in her mind. Ahh...that.

"As skilled as you are in the ways of bow and sword, you are more skilled in your other gifts. The ones from your mother..."

"I don't talk about her and you know it!" She says hotly. She stand with her hands clenched into fists, trembling with an anger that came on like a squall.

"Peace! Peace! I know! I'm sorry to have brought it up, truly." Valen holds his hands up in not-so-mock surrender.

Keyli unrolls her hands with a mental effort. She knows Valen would flatten her in an instant should they come to blows, but she backs down or of fear but of respect. Valen took her in despite her checkered family past, and she owes him everything for that.

"So, I guess I'm off to find a woods witch, extract information, and then find a cult. I should be off at once then." Keyli turns toward the door when Valen speaks up.

"Wait until morning. You are tired and need rest. Though, if you stay tonight I see you getting little in the way of rest. Still, something tells me a night with a certain barmaid would be good for you in more ways than one."

Keyli blushes slightly, and without turning says "In the morning then. Who am I to argue with the wisdom of Void Dreams and Ranger Masters?"

As the door closes she hears Valen mumble, "Accept her gift. It's rude to refuse."

----------------------------------------------

Keyli knocks on the door to Aliyah's small cottage and stands enjoying the night air as she listens to the approaching footsteps from within. The heavy oak door opens and there stands the tall curvy barmaid, Aliyah, her red hair flowing down over her shoulders. She wears a nightgown that is made of some sheer fabric from lands far beyond the sea, and the fire behind her outlines her body perfectly.

"Well, I didn't know if you would come see me or not. I half thought you would be riding off this very night." She backs away from the door, beckoning Keyli in. As the shuts the door, Keyli watches her, drinking in her beauty, the way the gown clings to her full hips, and how her nipples gently tug at the cloth stretched over her round breasts.

"You know I needed to come to see you again," Keyli says taking a step closer.

"Just see me? Or is there something else?"

She says as she slips the gown off her shoulders, and the whole thing becomes a cascade of silk flowing to a puddle at her feet.

Her perfect breasts were now bare, large pink nipples hard in the chill air, slightly rounded stomach, wide hips and narrow waist, a small trimmed patch of red hair between her shapely long legs. She stands a few inches taller than Keyli, but in her opinion that just puts the goods at eye level. Keyli walks up and wraps her arms around that narrow waist while nuzzling her face between what is considered the finest tits in the city.

"I do love it when you decide to visit, love. I have a special gift for you. But later, first, show me how much you've missed me." Aliyah says as she unties and pulls off Keyli's top, exposing her small perky breasts and muscular stomach. She unbuckles her leather pants and works them down over Keyli's round firm butt, taking particular care to massage and squeeze as she does so.

They sink onto the low bed, Aliyah's hair fanning out around her head as she lays on her back, legs slightly spread, and Keyli's slender body on all fours above her.

"I do miss you when I'm away, Aliyah." She whispers.

"I miss these beautiful green eyes," she places a kiss on each eyelid.

"I miss these soft lips," a kiss to her lips, tongue licking her lips as she passes.

"I miss these perfect breasts," a nipple finds itself sucked and gently bitten.

"I miss this trail," her tongue traces a wet trail down to her mound, causing chills.

"That leads to this tight wet pussy that I love to play with," Keyli's words end as she pushed her mouth between Aaliyah's legs, licking her way down and up her lips, to find her swollen clit and sucking it into her mouth.

Aliyah moans, shifting her hips to push against Keyli's devouring mouth. She teases and pinches her nipples, reveling in the acrobatic precision of Keyli's tongue in her, alternating between tormenting her clit with little flicks and licks, and plunging it deep in her wet pussy, fucking her with it.

"Ah, fuck Keyli, yes baby. Turn around so I can lick you too."

With a speed and dexterity that Aliyah can only dream of, Keyli flips around to land with her strong legs straddling her face. She immediately goes back to pleasuring Aliyah with her mouth, now from a different angle.

Aliyah looks up at Keyli's beautiful pussy, just hovering over her face. In the lamplight, she can see it glistens wetly, a small bead of moisture forming on her lips. Aliyah extends her tongue to lick it away, and Keyli settles her hips lower, sitting on Aliyah's waiting face.

The room is silent save for the crackle of the fire, the wet sounds of licking and sucking, and the resulting moans of pleasure. Aliyah's hips begin a slow upward thrust as her moans gradually change to cries and panting breaths. Her slowly building orgasm ignites her passion and she redoubles her efforts to make Keyli cum too. Her tongue and fingers working back and forth inside Keyli.

Keyli leans back, grinding against Aliyah's busy tongue, head tossed back and moaning.

"Yes, Ali! Eat my pussy baby, fucking yes! I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum on your fucking face! Yes! Yes!" She screams as her pink swollen pussy contracts and squirts, covering Aliyah's upturned face. As her body-shaking orgasm courses through her she falls to the bed, twitching and whimpering.

Aliyah stands and cleans herself off, returning with two cups of wine. She hands one to Keyli once she can again control her body. She sits next to her, running her fingertips up and down her hard body, tracing a scar here, a bit of puckered skin there.

"I'm sorry I didn't finish you too Ali. You always make me cum so hard. Lay back..."

Aliyah silenced her with a finger on her lips and a smile.

"I know Keyli, don't worry, I'm not letting you off the hook yet. I have something special for you. A gift." She reaches under the bed and pulls out an ornate wooden box, handing it to Keyli. The dark wood is covered in intricate runes as well as small figures bearing impressively large erections.

"I bought this off a gnomish trader. It's a relic from one of their fertility rituals, but I guess the gnome needed money more than children." Aliyah says as Keyli carefully opens the box's hinged lid.

Resting on a bed of soft red velvet is what appears to be a large...penis? It is made of a black shiny stone, painstakingly carved and polished to a mirror shine. Keyli picks it up, admiring the weight and craftsmanship, individual veins and folds of skin can be seen in stark detail. From its bulbous head to recreated round scrotum it was maybe 8 inches long. Whoever modeled this piece was well endowed with a perfectly shaped cock, a slight upward bend completing the realistic replica.

As Keyli slowly stroked the heavy cold member in her hand, Aliyah pulled a contraption of leather straps and buckles from under the bed.

"It's made out of obsidian and takes years to chip away and then grind and polish into final shape. A gnome would wear it for the ritual using this harness. Obviously, the original harness wouldn't fit on you, so I had a new one made." Aliyah explains.

"Can you imagine a three-foot gnome wearing this? Must be a sight to see!" Keyli laughs. "So you want me to wear this? For what?" She asks in a low husky voice, knowing full well what the answer will be.

Aliyah caresses the side of her face, trailing her hand down to a waiting breast.

"I want you to fuck me with it. Fuck me as a man would. Like I know you want to." She kisses Keyli roughly, her passion growing.

"Stand up, I'll put it on for you." She orders pulling Keyli to her feet and strapping the obsidian cock on.

She takes a step back and looks at Keyli's slender body, now sporting a thick black glass cock. "Mmm, perfect! Now what should I do?" She asks with a mock pout.

For a moment Keyli is at a loss, but then all those nights of wondering what it would be like to be a man for a day filled her mind.

"Get on your knees. Suck my cock, baby, just like you always wanted to." Aliyah obeys her mistress's command and drops to her knees, wrapping her hand around the cold glass, and licking up and down its length. Carefully taking it in her mouth, she begins slowly stroking back and forth with her lips.

"Look at me, Ali. Look at me while you suck me." Keyli says softly. As she locks eyes with Aliyah, she lets out a quiet moan, putting her hands on her shoulders and rubbing gently.

Keyli's hips begin to slowly pump, as Aliyah's hands find her ass squeezing and kneading, pulling her closer, pushing the cock deeper.

"Yes baby, deeper. Fucking take my whole cock in your mouth." Aliyah gags, spitting, and again deep throats Keyli's black shaft, the sound of her choking making her pussy feel hot and wet. "Oh gods Ali, I wish I could cum in your mouth, I want you to swallow it all" she pants.

Aliyah breaks away and looks up at Keyli, tears running down her cheeks, what little makeup she had on now smeared and running. "Fuck me, Keyli. Use me, baby, I want to feel you inside me. Please!" She begs as she stands and moves to the bed.