Keyli - The Power of Blood and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keyli moves behind her, pushing her down on all fours, kneeling, and pulling her legs apart. With one hand on the small of Aaliyah's back, the other gripping her large black cock, she guides it to the dripping pussy in front of her.

With a smooth slow motion, she plunged the cock deep inside Aliyah, until the glass balls come to rest firmly against her. Aliyah lets out a small cry, tossing her head back, sending flaming red hair whipping around.

"Yes! Oh gods Keyli, fuck me!" Keyli begins a slow and deep thrusting, hands-on Aaliyah's gorgeous round hips. She loves the way her ass bounces with each thrust, loves the sound of her hips and thighs slapping into Aliyah's ass with every thrust.

With every meaty slap, Aliyah lets out a cry or moan, her hands knitted in the bedsheets, back perfectly arched. She looks over her shoulder, hair somewhat hiding her face, and locks eyes with Keyli.

"You are so deep in me baby!"

"Tell me how good this feels. You love taking my cock don't you slut? Say it!" Keyli slaps her ass, leaving a red handprint.

"Ow! Fuck yes! I love it, baby, oh gods, yes, fuck me!" She screams as she jiggles her perfectly round ass, driving her hips back.

Keyli reaches up to grab a handful of flaming red hair, wrapping her hand in it. Secure in her handhold, she rides Aliyah like a wild horse, slapping her ass, and mercilessly fucking her. Aliyah's cries and screams make Keyli more and more excited. "So this is what it's like to have a cock," she thinks. She loves the feeling of penetrating her lover, impaling her with her thick cock, making her cry out in passion.

As Aliyah screams in her orgasm, Keyli cums hard too, her juices flowing down her legs as her body twitches and shakes. They collapse on the bed, Keyli still on top of her, the obsidian cock still in her, making now feeble thrusts.

As their orgasms recede, they remove the strap-on and after cleaning up, return it to the wooden box. They then fall back into each other's arms, gently kissing and caressing each other. Finding comfort in their closeness.

By the time the sun breaks over the surrounding mountains, Keyli is leaving the small oasis of civilization atop her favorite roan horse. On her hip rests an ornate sword and buckler sporting a snarling Elder God's visage, a longbow, and a quiver of arrows strapped to her saddle.

In one saddle bag rests a carved wooden box. She is off to find a woods witch, and her new gift may be useful in plying the information she needs. A small smile plays around her lips, and a gleam flashes in her eyes with the thought.

As dusk begins to fall, Keyli sees a glimmer of lamplight through the trees. Though the lamp appears small, in the thickening gloom its small flame seems brighter than it should. Keyli had been riding for days, first through low scrubland dotted with stunted trees, then through younger woods that had once been farmlands, now abandoned to nature. Over the last few days, the trees became larger and older. Now, she almost feels hemmed in by the massive trunks that rise above her, branches and leaves entwined so tightly they almost block all sunlight even at noon. The days are a blend of green shades and the nights impenetrable darkness.

Now, after days of backtracking, false leads, and downpours, she desperately hopes she has reached her destination. Another week spent lost in this preternatural forest will leave her mad, and likely willing to throw herself into the Void just for a change of scenery. As Keyli nears the house, she realizes it is much larger than she thought from the road. It seems to sprawl in the woods, blending into the trees almost to the point of becoming invisible, only to burst out into the open just feet away. A part of her mind whispers that the house is moving in the trees, growing and shrinking as she turns her head.

She reins in her horse next to a hitching post and dismounts gracefully despite her fatigue. She stretches with a groan, bending over at the waist to touch her toes, feeling her sore ass protesting. Through her legs, she catches a glimpse of glowing yellow eyes in the woods behind her. As she straightens, the unmistakable sound of a tongue licking slavering chops drifts out of the shadows. Whether the creature has eating her for dinner or eating her for fun on its mind she doesn't know and has no desire to find out right now.

She pulls her bow in a swift motion, and just as she knocks an arrow, voice issues from the direction of the front door.

"If you kill my let, I'll be very cross with you."

The voice has no distinct accent and is therefore even more unusual. It is the voice of a young woman, but the words carry weight far beyond mere years.

"I can assure you, he means you no harm. As long as you are here for no ill will and stay within sight of my lamp, you are safe, Keyli Acadia," the voice continues. "Stow your bow and come in. You are tired and hungry, and I can smell you from here. I think a bath and food are sorely needed."

Keyli does not move a muscle, intent on the supposed threat in front of her, but also listening to the possible threat behind her. While the voice is of a young woman, she is not fooled for an instant and is on guard for an attack. From the tree line shadows move, separating and coalescing. The glowing yellow eyes still stare at her, and she can feel a hunger radiating from them.

"Oh, you damned Rangers! Always so suspicious and cautious. You of all people should know there is little to fear. Please don't shoot my pet, he is one of a kind. Cassius, come!" She demands.

From the trees emerge a stance hybrid of man and wolf. Its face is mostly human but with sharp teeth and the beginnings of a canine snout. The rest of its body seems to be similarly caught halfway between man and beast. Except for one glaringly human trait. Cassius, the half-wolf, is sporting a massive erection, his large cock bulges in the lamplight, veins standing out, heavy balls hanging low. From the head of his slowly bounding cock a slimy line of ore-cum steadily drips.

"Hmm from the looks of it, he wasn't thinking of eating you. Or at least not in the way you thought. This is what happens when sexy young girls bed over in the yard, showing off perfect asses. He forgets his place!" The woman screams this last, and the words are almost like a whiplash on the creature. He cowers low to the ground, a whimper escaping his throat, cock becoming soft with fear.

"Don't worry, Cassius, I'll give you a chance to make it up to me later. For tonight, you stay out here. I'll let you listen at least." She says cryptically.

Keyli settles her bow back on the saddle and turns to face the woman. Her body matches the voice perfectly she stands about five and a half feet tall with a slender build. As Keyli steps forward she sees a woman who looks to be maybe in her early 20s. Her smooth alabaster skin is flawless, and her rich blond hair falls down her back in flowing waves. She wears a shimmering silver gown, drawn in at the waist with a black sash that accentuates her hips.

"How do you know my name?" Keyli asks as she cautiously approaches, ready in an instant to pull her sword if need be. Though the person in front of her looks like a young woman, it doesn't take a Ranger to know there is more going on here below the surface.

The woman laughs, the sound is alluring and jarring at the same time. It sounds like a young girl but feels like something far older.

"Well, you come here looking for a woods witch and stumble on a shifting house and a man-dog. What do you think? My name these days is Rhea. Or at least I think it is... Well, it will do for now in any event." Rhea takes a step back towards the door, then turns, saying over her shoulder, "I'll not extend the invitation again. Come now or not at all."

She passes through the open door, and Keyli is left alone with the dog man, Cassius. She notes that as Cassius stares at her with naked hunger, his cock once again twitches to life. "Down boy," she says softly as she grabs her saddlebags and walks through the door.

-------------------------------------

As Keyli passes into the house, she immediately notices that this room is far larger than it possibly should be, with curving twin staircases leading up to a balcony. A gently bubbling fountain occupied the middle of the great room, water splashing and tinkling from the mouths of two nymphs engaged in a frozen scene of acrobatic sex.

This particular type of fountain is common throughout the lands, except for one major deviation. These nymphs were impaled together with a barbed spear, and from their wounds a steady flow of bright red blood flowed, someone not mixing with the water, but forming a self-contained stream to the edge of the fountain. As she looked at the stone faces, she could swear they shifted from looks of preserved ecstasy to petrified pain and back to ecstasy again.

Rhea laughs softly. "I see you admire my centerpiece. It's my monument to the twin wild magics of the world. Sex and Blood. Primal, visceral, utterly pure in their simplicity." She runs her hand through the water and the stream of blood flowing through it. "All creatures are born of sex and blood. All creatures need sex and blood to survive and prosper. Nothing else comes close in power."

"What of the arcane magics? Surely a Sorcerer of the Arcana would disagree," says Keyli, not ignorant of the world of magic.

Rhea laughs, pulling her hand from the fountain dripping blood and water. The drops seem to vanish before they land back

In the fountain. "Parlor tricks and a charlatan's gimmicks, used for wowing the masses. And maybe gullible rangers." She flicks her hand and the room wavers, and in a blink Keyli finds herself in a small living room, fire burning merrily in the hearth. Her hand goes to her sword, instincts screaming for her to fight or flee, and she feels an out-of-place tingling between her legs.

"Why am I wet?" Keyli asks herself, feeling a flush on her neck.

The witch laughs again, clapping her hands together, "I'm sorry, I'll stop playing. I don't get many visitors lately, and I can't resist the urge to have a bit of fun at your expense." She points to a low door covered by a beaded curtain, "Through there is a bath, please wash the road from your body and we can have a bite to eat before our palaver begins."

The lure of a hot bath and the fact that she can smell herself is too much to resist, so she walks through the beaded curtain into a warm fragrant room. A bench sits before a floor-to-ceiling mirror cased in silver, fresh soft towels lay folded neatly upon it. Most of the room is taken up by a recessed tub in the floor, filled with steaming water topped with a layer of foamy bubbles.

Keyli quickly strips her clothes and leaves them in a pile. Her sword lays on a folded towel within arm's reach of the tub. As

She turns, she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She admires her strong slender body, twisting this way and that as her eyes trace her curves. Keyli runs her hands up her thighs and over her firm round ass. Her reflection's hands slide up to cup her perky breasts, and her tongue licks her lips seductively. She freezes, still feeling her hands on her ass as she watches her reflection squeeze and massage its breasts.

Keyli drops her hands and backs away from the mirror. From outside the room comes Rhea's gentle laugh. "Mirrors have minds of their own here. Harmless, but annoying at times. Let me know if you need anything!"

Keyli gingerly walks into the tub, easing herself into the hot water. As she lathers herself, her hands and fingers explore her body. For the first time in a long while she is relaxed, and not laying in the dirt. Her fingertips brush against her clit as, unbidden, the mental picture of the man-wood Cassius' erect penis flashes before her. She wonders what doggy-style with an actual half-dog would be like. She chuckles to herself, but it turns into a gasp as her finger slips inside and she slowly masturbates in the warm water.

A moment later, with a start, she jerks her hand from between her legs, sitting upright and looking around. "What in the nine hells am I doing?" She asks herself. "In need to keep it together, this place has a consciousness all of its own and it wants to bend me to its will. Remain focused!" Keyli chides herself. She finishes her bath and quickly towels dry. She looks for clean clothes, but all that is here are the travel-stained ones she wore on her arrival. With a shrug she wraps the towel around her body and grabbing her sword, she walks out of the bath into the main room again.

Rhea, the wood witch, reclines on a couch positioned in front of s low table overflowing with food. Fresh crusty bread, hard-boiled eggs, hard white cheese, and slabs of roast pork take up almost all the available space. What little room is left is occupied by silver goblets of water and sweet red wine. The very sight makes Keyli's legs weak, and her stomach audibly growls.

"Come and eat, my honored guest. I so seldom have acclaimed Rangers visit me this far, I'll not be thought of as churlish. Eat!" She commands, as she tears a loaf of bread in half with her deceptively delicate hands. As she opens her small mouth to take a bite, Keyli notices her perfectly white teeth seem to be noticeably sharp, almost pointed. A moment later, her teeth are just like any you would find in the mouth of a young woman.

Keyli sits on the adjacent couch, trying to hold her towel against her body to maintain at least a hint of modesty, while also trying to grab as much food as she can. As her towel slips down, exposing her perky apple-sized breasts, she gives Rhea a rueful look.

"I guess magicking up some clean clothing is beyond your powers?" She asks sarcastically.

Rhea laughs as she swallows a mouthful of bread and then laughs, leaning back on her couch. She smiles and looks at Keyli with big beautiful blue eyes. "Oh, I can! I just choose not to. Why would I deprive myself of this sight? Call it recompense for the bath and feast I have provided you."

Keyli looks at the beautiful young witch, her breasts softly rising and falling beneath the thin dress she wears, one leg drawn up on the couch, the dress falling away to expose a flawless alabaster expanse of creamy smooth skin. Keyli looks back to the table groaning with food, shrugs her shoulders, and abandons any further attempts to hide her body with the towel. She also reclines on the couch, eating with relish.

Once her appetite is slaked, she leans back, enjoying the pleasant feeling of a warm soft play to lie and a belly full of food and wine. She remembers her manners and says, "I thank you for your hospitality, Lady Rhea. If I had known a visit to a woods witch would be half as enjoyable as this, I would make the trip more often." She gives a bow of her head, watching Rhea through her hair.

The woods witch smiles easily, "Guest rights and host responsibilities are still important customs out here in the Wilds. Say what they will of me, I have never broken those sacred traditions." Her almost elfin face now takes on a serious mean, "Now, to business. Why have you braved long muddy roads to visit me?"

Keyli sits up, gathering her thoughts. "I have been led to believe you may hold answers to questions I desperately need. I come here seeking your aid."

"I hold many answers to many questions. Maybe even to questions you don't know you have. But there is a price. There is always a price."

"I have gold and silver, though I take it the price is not in riches," Keyli says with a smirk.

Rhea's mouth twists in a mirroring smirk, "It's a price I'm sure you will be able to afford. Let our palaver begin. But not here. This isn't suiting to a situation such as this. Close your eyes."

Keyli Jesus rates, but ultimately she complies, closing her eyes with one hand tearing lightly on the pommel is her sword. She feels a gush of air and is momentarily overwhelmed with stomach-churning vertigo. Just as she feels she will be returning her feast to its provider, the feeling vanishes. She opens her eyes, and the room is different now. Gone is the table, food, and even more shocking, the couches they had a moment ago sat upon. She now rests on a smooth stone floor covered in rugs. Across from her stands Rhea, looking rather smug. Next to them sits a low brazier with a stone bowl resting in the glowing coals.

"You handled that well, most either panic or vomit when that happens. Most curious." Her perfect fingernail taps against gleaming white teeth. "Do you know your parents? Did you have a relationship with them?"

The question takes Keyli aback, why would the witch ask about her parents?

"My mother is dead. She died when I was born. I am told she was elven. My father was a human. I don't know anything else about him. Why is that important?"

"Everything is important, dear. Connections within connections. Knots tied in knots. Many strings coming together in ways beyond our ken. Perhaps we can unravel a few together."

Rhea unties the sash around her waist, and then the single tie holding her dress on her shoulders. With a gentle shimmy, her gossamer dress falls off her body, puddling on the floor at her feet, then sinking farther into the floor as if it landed in water instead of hard stone. She is left naked, her blemish-free alabaster skin almost glowing on its own.

All except for the small patch of skin just above her mound, where a lady may have hair growing. Instead of hair, there was an intricate tattoo of various shapes, runes, and words in a dozen scripts. The lines of the tattoo are exceedingly small and detailed. She sits across from Keyli, putting out a hand palm up.

"Give me your hand," she commands.

Keyli obeys, chin slightly jutting out in defiance of her nerves, putting her hand in Rhea's. Rhea draws a small knife in her other hand and as fast as a cobra striking draws a small cut across the meat of her thumb. To her credit, Keyli barely reacts having expected as much.

"Blood magic needs blood." The witch says in explanation. She holds Keyli's thumb over the stone dish in the brazier and squeezes a few drops out. As the drops hit land they immediately sizzle and smoke. Rhea watches intently, muttering under her breath as the drops dance and sputter.

"Just as I thought. Your mother was elven and one of your fathers a human."

"One...one of my fathers?" Keyli spurts out. "What are you talking about? How do I have two fathers?"

"It is rare, I give you that. Rare, but not unheard of. The blood doesn't lie, your other father is a demon. An ishigiru to be specific. A sex demon."

"But how? I don't understand this. How can I have two fathers? One a demon no less!"

"I admit I am unsure. But something tells me it is related to your current quest."

"What do you know of my quest?" Keyli asks suspiciously.

"Only that it involves an Elder cult," Rhea responds. "Don't look so shocked. Some of my information comes from...unconventional means. If you wish to know more, we will have to delve further. Are you ready?"

"I need to know more," Keyli responds, unsure if she wants to know more about her quest or her parents.

Rhea smiles, and shifts herself around on the floor so she sits in a most unladylike way, legs spread wide in front of her. From the stone bowl on the brazier, the handful of dried herbs the witch placed there earlier begin to smolder, and a fragrant smoke fills the room.

She reaches her hand out to Keyli, "Spit on my fingers."

Keyli looks at the fingers in front of her doubtfully.

"After all this, you chose now to question me?" The witch asks in disbelief. "Sex magic. It requires a shared moment of lust. Follow my lead if you want to know more, or go back home."

Keyli looks at the beautiful witch in front of her, and leans forward, wrapping her lips around the proffered index and middle fingers, sucking wetly. The fingers taste of wine. Rhea pulls them from her mouth with a smile.