Keyli - The Power of Blood and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please! I want I be fucked. I want you to love fucking me. Let me help you feel it." The witch drops to her knees in front of Keyli, the black glass cock in her face. She whispers a few words, and wraps her lips around it, stroking with her mouth. Keyli feels a tingling warmth between her legs, radiating out from her clit. She moans as she feels the witch's dexterous tongue and wet lips on her cock...

Her cock, she thinks with a gasp. She can feel the witch's mouth working her cock. Tickling the sensitive underside of her head. She pulls her cock out of the witch's mouth and stares in disbelief. From

Between her legs no longer sits a black glass dildo, but a gently throbbing black cock of flesh and blood. She feels the cold air on her wet shaft, and it sends a chill up her spine. As the witch strokes her cock, she feels the hand gripping her.

"This relic has a one-time use enchantment on it. It will give the female wearer one chance to experience what it is like to have a penis. Now use it on me!"

Keyli laughs, reaching down to stroke her new cock, feeling the weight of it in her hand. She grabs a handful of the witch's golden hair and slaps her cock wetly on her cheek.

"How long will it last?" She asks.

"Until the next sunrise. So about 5 hours from now."

Keyli smiles wickedly. "Five hours? Well. We don't have much time then."

She pushes her cock into the witch's waiting mouth. "Show me how much you want this."

Rhea closes her lips around the thick cock and steadily strokes. Keyli tilts her head back, looking at the ceiling, reveling in the feeling of her cock being sucked by a skilled mouth. She recalls the way the witch prepared the enchanted centaur penis, and puts her hand behind the witch's head, pushing her cock further in her mouth.

"Come on baby, I know you can do better than that. Choke on it a little...oh...yes, good girl." She moans as she feels Rhea's throat contract on her cock. Rhea sticks her tongue out and Keyli realizes she has acquired a large sac as well when she feels her tongue begin to lick her. Keyli is shocked

By the feeling, and it is all suddenly too much for her. Her body twitches and she feels her balls contract as the first spurt of cum erupts from her cock. She groans as she cums in the witch's eager mouth, still sucking as she swallows.

Keyli pulls back, the last feeble squirt splashing on the witch's face. Gasping for air, she looks at the face looking up at her, the look of naked hunger almost scary.

Keyli pulls the witch to her feet, holding her close to lick the cum from her lips, it tastes like any other cum she has tasted. They kiss, sharing the taste between them.

Another pleasant surprise is that unlike a man's cock, this one feels no weariness, and is still throbbing hard after an orgasm. Keyli pushes the witch back in the bed, spreading her legs, laying between them, and putting her weight on the witch. Their breasts crush together and Keyli bites the witch's lip as she smoothly pushes her cock inside the eagerly waiting cunt beneath her. Keyli almost cums again at the feeling of wet tight pussy squeezing her thick shaft, but she exerts a bit of mental control.

She starts a slow cadence of thrusting, all the way in and out. She is obsessed with that initial feeling of penetration as her swollen cock head pushes its way in. Rhea moans softly with each penetration, pushing her hips up to meet the invading shaft. She wraps her legs around Keyli's waist, loving the novel feeling of beautiful breasts pressing against her while a cock impales her. Soon she is breathing heavier, her nails digging into Keyli's shoulders, gasping. The black runes and script steadily creep up, how shading eh undersides of her bouncing breasts.

Keyli's thrusts increase in speed and force, every punishing thrust makes the witch below her moan or gasp.

"Yes, baby...you like how this perfect cock fucks you? I want to hear you cum so bad..." Keyli says as she again grabs a handful of hair. Her ass clenches and unclenches rhythmically with each thrust.

Rhea's moans shift into cries and screams. Her whole body twists and heaves under Keyli, she is like a wild animal, and when her orgasms tear through her she writhes and spits, her pussy squirting and spasming on around the cock buried deep in her. Keyli is overwhelmed by the feeling of the orgasming girl beneath her and screams as she cums again.

Keyli rolls off Rhea, trying to catch her breath, and as her magic cock slides free, a stream of cum leaks from Rhea's swollen pussy. It flows down over her twitching little asshole to form a puddle on the sheets beneath her. Keyli slips a finger inside the witch's pussy, and then puts her cum and pussy coated finger into Rhea's mouth. She sticks greedily, giggling and then biting the finger gently.

"Enjoying yourself?" The witch asks, reaching out to fondle Keyli's breasts.

"So very much! Have you ever experienced this?" Keyli asks as she slowly strokes her still-hard cock.

"Once many long years ago. An amazing feeling to have. Make the most of it, these relics were rare, to begin with, and even rarer now that there are no more gnomes about."

As Keyli listened, she again started sliding her finger in and out of the wet pussy before her, now she slid it down to trace small circles around the pink rosebud asshole. She pushed the witch over onto her stomach, still gently probing and rubbing her ass. She slid her finger inside and felt

Rhea tenses up.

Keyli pushed an avalanche of golden hair to the side, exposing the back of Rhea's neck, and turned head. She kissed her way up her spine, to her cheek and ear. She slowly nibbles on a perfectly formed earlobe. As her finger pushed deeper into Rhea's tight ass she asks, "When did you last have something here?"

"It's been a very long time," Rhea responds, her voice trembling slightly.

"Good. I'm going to fuck this tight ass now. Do you want that?" She breathes heavily, her voice full of lust and desire.

"Yes! Please! Do what you want to me!"

Rhea pants.

She pushes her ass up towards Keyli, feeling the hard cock sliding between her ass cheeks, cum, and massage oil creating a perfectly slippery valley.

"Put my cock in you. Guide it in." Keyli demands.

Rhea reaches back and grabs the thick shaft in her hand, rubbing the bulbous head back and forth and finally resting it against her asshole. Keyli applies slow pressure, reveling in the feeling of warm slippery resistance, followed by grudging opening and surrounding pressure. Rhea gasps as the thick head pushed inside her, violating her.

Keyli kisses her shoulder and then bites her as she pushes her cock deeper. She reaches down and gently slaps Rhea's wet pussy as the cock slowly fills her almost virginal ass. She stops moving, just holding her cock inside, feeling Rhea slowly contract and then loosen.

"Yes Rhea, yes baby...my cock feels so good in your ass. Baby...oh gods I'm going to fuck this tight ass so much.

"Keep going love...please..yes.." Rhea moans out as Keyli begins a slow thrust. In and out she fucks the well-oiled passage deeply. Keyli's well muscles butt and legs ripple and flex with each thrust. Soon, as Rhea losses up, she is fucking hard and fast. Their bodies slap together, Rhea crying out with each thrust.

"Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck my ass, Keyli!" The script now wraps around her body, covering her bouncing round ass, and flowing up the small of her back, creeping up to her shoulders.

Keyli can't last any longer, the feel of Rhea's rhythmically clenching ass around her cock and the steady flow of screaming from her mouth pushes up to the edge. Rhea arches her back and thrusts her ass backward, trying to fuck Keyli from below. This single act is enough to push Keyli over completely and she gives in to yet another orgasm. Rhea screams as she feels the cock buried in her ass twitch and fill her with gush after gush of cum. Keyli pulls her cock free and the last few powerful spurts land wet and hot on Rhea's back and ass.

"I need more! More! I haven't been this close to being this full in so long...please Keyli! Just lay back..." Rhea pleads. Her eyes are slightly unfocused, almost feverish. She pushes Keyli back so she lays on the bed, her wet cock still twitching and hard. Rhea climbs atop her and with a single practiced move, leans back, driving the thick shaft inside her dripping cunt. She places her hands on Keyli's breasts, rubbing them, moaning.

Keyli is exhausted, though the bewitched penis she sports never tires of softens, every orgasm takes a little more out of her. She is panting and sweating, and desperately needs a break. She almost says this, but as she looks up at the beautiful blond witch riding her, she gets a second wind as the lust builds in her again.

Rhea's hips grind and gyrate on Keyli, every inch of her body tingling, the muscles of her vagina squeezing and clenching, milking Keyli's thrusting cock. The witch raises her arms over her head, hair falling wild, bouncing and swaying as Rhea rides. Keyli grabs her ass, smacking it, pulling her down to meet each upward thrust.

"Yes baby, yes! Ride my cock! Oh, Rhea! You are perfect, so beautiful! I love how you fuck me, baby!"

The tattoos snake up and over her breasts, covering her shoulders, reaching farther still. With each scream and moan, with every bounce of her ass on Keyli's cock, they grow, reaching past Rhea's open mouth. Keyli is lost, her entire mind concentrated on the feelings coming from her cock, for the last time that night, she explodes, her mind erased for a moment, overwhelmed by her strongest orgasm yet.

Above her, the tattoos encircle the witch's eyes, and the now black orbs turn skyward, she screams as she cums, her body shaking and trembling. Her quivering thighs give way, and she topples over to land in a wet, heaving pile next to Keyli. The only sounds in the room are heavy breathing and the occasional whimper. Keyli reaches down and with some concentration, pulls the thick black cock off, now back to being cold obsidian. The woman lay together, cuddling on cum and sweat-soaked sheets, eventually falling asleep.

The next morning, Keyli finishes packing her bags after a long hot soak in the tub. They had fucked twice more that morning, but now she had to leave, otherwise, the temptation to remain would become overpowering. Rhea walked out to wave and give her new friend a long open-mouthed kiss goodbye. She wore nothing but a shimmering skirt of white silk which sat low on her shapely hips. Her once unmarked alabaster skin is now covered in black tattooed script and runes.

Rhea wraps her arms around the ranger, pressing her bare breasts against her chest. She looks into Keyli's eyes with genuine concern.

"I have no false hopes about your survival. This is a foolish thing you go to do, and you will likely not survive." She says baldly.

"Thanks for the words of encouragement," Keyli says kissing Rhea's lips as she fondled the naked breasts in front of her.

Rhea rests her hands on Keyli's, squeezing them to her breasts.

"But," she continues, "if you survive, and can finally put this quest behind you, you will always have a place here with me."

With a final embrace, she mounts her horse and rides down the road. She passes a dog, which looks at with as close to a leer as a dog can manage. "Maybe next time," Keyli says with a laugh.