Keyli - The Power of Blood and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. That's how you get things done!" She slides her wet fingers between her legs and begins slowly rubbing her clit.

Keyli adjusts herself to mirror the witch's posture, spreading her legs, one above and one under Rhea's. She extends a hand and the witch licks and sucks her fingers in a way that speaks of years of experience. Keyli slips her wet fingers between her legs and slowly rubs little circles around her swollen clit.

The witch and the ranger look at each other as they finger themselves. Their breathing becomes strained, and then little moans escape their lips. Fingers rub and press on clits, then abandon them to slide inside wet dripping pussies.

"Yes, girl! Oh, you are so pretty and young. I love how you pleasure yourself with no modesty at all. Make yourself cum!" Rhea moans, as her hand works faster between her legs, hips rocking back and forth. The small patch of tattoos where her public hair would have been begins to twist and move. Lines of script snake upwards, runes meet and merge and split part again into new runes, spreading upward and outward, reaching past her navel, and down her thighs.

Keyli whimpers as her fingers plunge in and out of her wet cunt, giving in to the sensations building within her. Rhea reaches out and grabs Keyli's legs with surprising strength, pulling her close so that their wet pussies now grind against each other. Her hips move back and forth in small circles, the wet sounds of them rubbing against each other almost drowned out by new cries of passion.

"Almost...almost...let it come, girl, let it come..." Rhea says, looking into Keyli's eyes. The runes and script now appear on her breasts, script encircling each hard pink nipple.

Keyli desperately grinds and jumps her pussy against Rhea, intoxicated with the soft wet feeling. She tosses her head back and cries out as an orgasm takes her. Just before she closes her eyes, she sees Rhea's mouth drop open in a frozen rictus of perfect ecstasy.

Behind her eyes, she sees glimpses of visions. Scenes play out confused jumbles.

An elven maiden, dancing naked under the stars, her pale skin glowing as she twirls and spins, her body the picture of perfection...

A human man, skin as black as night, watching from the trees, enraptured, captivated, bound by the beauty he sees before him...

Shift...

A young woman, her dress hiked up over her hips, a man wearing robes behind her, pumping hard and fast. Behind their heaving bodies, a distinct hill with a twisted tree on the summit...

A line of people moving down the road, occasionally stopping to throw a word of encouragement to the busy couple. They all wear similar robes...

Shift...

The elven woman pauses in her dance, seeing the man for the first time she beckons him to join her. The man steps from the trees, though he has only just met this beautiful creature, he knows he is in love. They touch, and at that moment he is forever lost in her eyes. He undresses...

Nearby something stirs. It knew of the she elf's presence but was not interested, as alone they were incompatible. But now, a man is here too. Now there are possibilities...

Shift...

A temple between two hills, once dedicated to a now-forgotten god, now desecrated and consecrated to another far darker one. Inside robes are stripped off, and men are tied naked to walls. A large square altar of smooth black stone sits in the middle of the room...

A beautiful young female acolyte is bent over each side of the altar, behind each woman is a line of male acolytes. As each man moves into position, he slides a hard cock into a wet waiting pussy. The woman cries out and moans in passion, orgasm following orgasm. As the cum drips out of them following each fucking, the alter begins to warm from within...

Shift...

The man and the elve hold each other in their shared passion, skin as black as midnight and as white as the moon pressing together, penetrating and engulfing. There is love here, the love of perfect beauty and perfect desire. Their love is tender and all-consuming...

Eyes that do not exist watch the coupling with envy. It feels the deep desire to be more, to make more of itself. It cannot use an elf on its own, though it always desires an elven woman for they are perfection made material. But if it lets the man do most of the work, maybe it can add some of itself...

Shift...

Two cloaked men speak, their faces hidden in shadow. They stand next to the altar, freshly cleaned and polished after the consecration ritual. "And the vessel? When will she arrive? Without her all of

This is for nothing!"

"Patience," soothes the second voice. "She will arrive in due time. Have faith in the Elder Gods."

"I hunger for her..." says the first voice.

"As do we all. Years of work will finally come to fruition," responds the second.

In the background, naked men are chained to the walls, blindfolded. Female acolytes move from man to man, dropping to their knees and taking soft cocks into eager mouths. They pleasure and tease, but just as the man gets close to orgasm, the woman stops and moves on to the next...

Shift...

The couple in the woods shudders a last time as they come. They hold each other for a moment, and then the man stands and walks towards the stream he knows is close by to get a drink for his new love. As he bends down to fill his skin, he is plunged into forever darkness...

The man that is not a man walks back into the clearing. The elven woman is once again dancing in the moonlight. He grabs her around the waist and forces her down to the ground on all fours. As he enters her from behind, he grabs her waist, thrusting wildly. She tosses her head back in ecstasy,

Never having experienced this rougher, darker flavor of sex. He grabs her flowing silver hair, pulling her head back and growling as he roughly fucks her. She screams her orgasm, and the man that is not a man cums hard inside of her. Finally! To fuck an elven woman! The embodiment of sex fucking the embodiment of beauty! The demon retreats to where it lives. The man, now empty falls over dead. The elven woman is confused at first, but her capricious nature takes over. For all it knows, all men die after mating. He did it well, for she already feels new life growing within her...

The visions end with a jarring shift back to reality. Keyli is momentarily nauseous,

But after a few moments it passes, leaving her laying naked on the floor, trying to make sense of the scenes she has witnessed. She tried to concentrate on the temple and cultists, sifting through the memories, looking for any details that may be of use. However, her mind kept shifting back to her parents. Her father hadn't abandoned her mother, he was murdered. Her mother died in childbirth but was too alien in nature to understand. What does that make me, Keyli wonders?

As if reading her thoughts, Rhea answers. "It changes nothing. You are you. Maybe with some more insight into what you are, but that is all. Your parentage is the reason you are on this quest. It may be the only thing that can save you."

"And the ritual?" Keyli asks though she thinks she knows the answer already.

"Well if they mean to bring an Elder God's avatar into this world, the ritual has to be perfect. Since the avatar rides in the body of a human, a human has to be conceived." Rhea explains. "The power of their combined orgasm in addition to all the other preparations involved will allow a rift into the void to open. All you have to do to keep that from happening is fuck up as many parts as you can."

"Now I think that is enough scrying and vision quests for one night," the witch proclaims as she stands before Keyli, holding out a hand to help her to her feet. "We have other business to attend to. You have a debt to settle, and I intend to take payment in full." Keyli accepts the strong hand in front of her and rides to her feet. She is acutely aware of the naked beauty in front of her. The tattoos that had spread from her mound to her breasts and thighs have receded to just around her hips and lower belly. Her perky breasts remained capped with erect nipples that demanded the attention of her mouth. Keyli felt a warmth blossom between her legs. She had every intention of paying her debt and more.

They walked into an adjoining room filled with a large canopied bed. The walls were decorated with erotic art, humans, elves, dryads, and demons. All engaged in every imaginable variety of sex possible, and sometimes in ways impossible in the real world. Between the works of art hung implements and tools to aid in the pursuit of ecstatic release. From each bedpost hung arrays of silk sashes, ropes, chains, and shackles-enough to bind a small harem of willing and unwilling partners. In the corner sat another brazier, softly glowing with embers and coals with another stone bowl atop it. A small table groaned under the weight of herbs meant to be burned, and jars, oils, and creams meant to lubricate, heighten or deaden sensations.

The witch pulls the ranger close in a hug, kissing her full lips, tongues finding and twisting around each other. Their breasts pressed against each other and Keyli can feel Rhea's hard nipples running against her own. Keyli's hands scratch down the witch's smooth back, to come to rest on her firm round ass. She squeezes and rubs, pulling her closer, loving the feel of her warm body.

"Hmmm, yes. I've been thinking of this since I first suspected who you were. This will be a first for me. I hope you don't disappoint." Rhea says as she breaks the embrace and walks to the table, selecting a vial of oil. She pops off the stopper and pours some into her hands. She begins by caressing oil onto Keyli's breasts, flicking her thumbs over and around her hard brown nipples. She massages the oil onto Keyli's body, fingers strong yet gentle. Her hands slide between Keyli's legs, one finger gently trailing between her lips, adding the slickness of oil to her already wet pussy.

Keyli looks at the witch, biting her lower lip. "Can I return the favor, mistress?" She asks in a low voice.

"Please do my love."

Keyli pours oil on her hands and then explores the perfect pale body before her. Her hands glide to and fro, cupping firm breasts, squeezing and massaging her round ass, alternately tickling and scratching smooth expanses of flat stomach and thighs. She sinks to her knees, her hands sliding down slick oiled thighs. Keyli's hand moves up the witch's inner thigh and continues up, sliding between her lips, gently tracing her labia, delicately applying oil to every bit of her. Her oiled hand slides back down and back, tickling that special spot between her front and back openings, and then circling and gently probing her asshole.

"Oh Keyli, my love. Yes...show me how skilled you are with those strong ranger's fingers." Rhea says lightly but then gasps as she feels a strong finger slide inside her ass. She looks down to see Keyli looking up at her, lips parted.

"Command me, my mistress. Tell me what you want me to do." She whispers huskily.

The witch's hand clenches in Keyli's hair, "Lick my pussy! Fuck me with your impudent little tongue!" The witch commands.

Keyli opens her mouth and extends her tongue, and starting from the very bottom, she licks up the witch's wet oiled lips, stopping at her swollen hard clot to gently suck. At the same time her finger slides in and out of her ass, slowly fucking her from behind.

As Rhea moans and squeals in delight, Keyli's tongue works faster, driving deep into the wet opening before, then lapping at the lips, then rubbing against the hard clit. She whips her face back and forth between Rhea's legs, her mouth, chin, and nose all wet with the witches flowing juices. Keyli feels her pussy slowly leaking, drops of moisture rolling down her inner thighs. Rhea moans as she grips Keyli's head with her hands, forcing it between her legs.

"Oh, you are good at this my love! To the bed! I need more of you." She pulls Keyli to her feet and pushes her down to lie on the bed. The witch climbs on top of her and straddles Keyli's head. She looks down to see Keyli's beautiful face looking up at her, licking her parted lips. "Do you like how my pussy looks spread out over your face, love? It wants you so bad."

"Yes mistress, I love it. It's so perfect, and tastes so sweet. Please...let me keep going." She extends her tongue, trying to bury it in the pink swollen cunt in front of her face. Rhea pulls back just a little, using her hand to push Keyli's head down by the hair. Keyli lets out a groan of disappointment and desire, the witch laughs and then settles her hips down, pressing herself against Keyli's eagerly waiting mouth.

She holds Keyli's head still as she gently grinds her pussy on the mouth below her, concentrating on the feeling of tongue and lips exploring and sucking. The witch shakes and moans, and she cups her breasts, squeezing her nipples as she rides the ranger's face. The tattoos between her legs begin spreading up her body again, now slowly turning the alabaster skin of her stomach into a living moving expanse of flowing art and text.

"Yes. Yes! Keep going, just like that, Keyli! Oh, you are such a good girl...let me reward you with something special." The witch waves a hand toward the wall, and a peculiar object flies to land in her upturned palm. What appeared to be a foot-long piece of dried, twisted leather sat in her hand. The witch spit on it, and whispered a few words into one end. She then wrapped her lips around it and slowly sucked pushing it deep into her mouth, her tongue slipping out under it. As the witch gagged, the leather began to moisten and stretch, turning from dried leather to soft wet skin. Veins slowly bulged to life as the witch choked, spit running down her chin as she slid the thick object in and out of her mouth.

Finally, she pulled it from her mouth, catching her breath. "Oh my, it's bigger than I remember it being." She gasped. In her hand now rested a gently throbbing long brown cock, her spit slowly dripping from the engorged head. She holds it in front of her so Keyli can see it as she looks up from between the witch's legs. As she watches, what she thought was the severed base of the cock begins to twitch and move, curling upwards. Now a second pulsing cockhead rests under the first, they throb in time with each other, slowly dripping clear fluid from the tips.

"Did you know Centaurs have two cocks? No? Well, you learn something every day. Have you ever been filled with two cocks at once?" She asks as she slowly twists her hips in small circles. Keyli tries to answer, but her words are lost between the witch's legs. Rhea moans as she feels the humming of muffled words.

"Oh fuck, I'm not sure what you just said, but by the look in your eyes, the answer is no. Don't be scared my love, it will only hurt a little." Keyli's eyes express equal parts horny anticipation and nervous fear. While she has squeezed and milked her fair share of cocks in her tight pussy, she has only been fucked in the ass a handful of times. And she has never had two men inside her at the same time. Just thinking about it makes her tremble a bit, though her pussy is slowly dripping in anticipation.

The witch reaches behind her and places the enchanted centaur cock between Keyli's legs. "Luckily, it has a mind will of its own. Hands-free as it were." She turns back to look down at Keyli, "I want to watch you get fucked."

Keyli feels the wet head of the cock push against her open and waiting pussy, and she lets out a gasp as it slides inside of her. The girth perfectly filled her wet hole, pushing against the walls of her vagina. It slowly pulls out, just leaving the bulbous head inside of her, and plunges back in. After a few thrusts, Keyli lets out a long moan onto the witch's grinding pussy.

"Oh yes...you love that cock in you, don't you? Dirty little slut of mine...ready for more?"

The thick head of the second cock presses against Keyli's asshole, slowly tracing a small circle. "Relax, love, just relax. You'll love the feeling I promise. Just the tip?" She asks knowing full well the tip will just be the beginning of what Keyli will be taking in her round tight ass. The wet, oiled cock pushed inside of Keyli, opening her tight asshole. She gasps at the initial pain, but steels herself with a deep breath, forcing herself to relax. Soon, her ass loosens and the cock slides In bit by bit.

"That's right, love, just relax and take that thick cock in your pretty little ass. Good girl. Now eat my pussy while you get your holes filled. Oh you do like this, don't you? I can see it in your eyes." Rhea gasps as Keyli's mouth and tongue resume their work, making her wet cunt twitch.

Keyli moans into the pussy on her face as she feels the two cocks sliding in and out of her. As the cock in her pussy thrusts in deep, the other almost pulls out, leaving just the thick head in her ass, then they reverse, her pussy becoming empty and her ass painfully full. They slowly synch, both pulling out and then diving back in. Keyli screams and writhes as the goes from empty to full over and over again. Her orgasms come fast, rolling over her again and again. The magically animated cocks have no orgasm to stop them, and keep fucking her, her pussy and ass clenching and spasming. The wet slurping sound of her eating the witch's pussy is replaced by the wet spalling sound of Keyli being steadily fucked, her pussy steadily squirting as she cums.

The witch screams, and Keyli feels her tongue being squeezed by the steadily pulsating muscles in Rheas soaking wet count. She looks up and watches the lustful looks that pass on her beautiful face.

"Oh, you are too good at that. I think I would just sit on your face for ages. But now I need to get fucked. I need my pussy filled." She climbs shakily off Keyli's head, and Keyli sits up as the enchanted cock slides from her dripping holes, leaving her feeling pleasantly sore.

"I think I have something you would like," Keyli says to the witch, desperately wanting to do something to throw her off if even a little. She goes to her bag, and pulls the carved wooden box from it, opening it to reveal the obsidian dildo and leather harness. "A friend gave me this, and I assure you it is amazing."

Rhea licks her lips as she watches Keyli slowly stroke the thick black shaft. She wraps her hand around it, feeling the cold weight of it.

"You want me to fuck you with this, don't you? I can see it in your eyes, almost naked hunger. You need to get fucked so bad." Keyli whispers. The witch's breathing is ragged, a flush colors her pale skin, sweat glistening on her brow, and heaving breasts.

"You have all these nice toys, but they can't fuck you with feeling? No matter how animated and enchanted and magical, they can't feel the satisfaction of stretching out your tight pussy can they? They can fuck you, but they can't love fucking you." Keyli reaches up and grabs a handful of the witch's long blond hair. Roughly pulling her head back, exposing her delicate neck, she licks from her collarbone up her throat, to her lips.

Keyli looks Rhea I'm the eyes, holding her there with the look of a hunting cat to its prey.

"I promise, I'll love fucking you so much. All you have to do is beg for it." Keyli's fingers find the witch's hard nipple and pinches, gently at first, then harder. Her other hand remains wrapped in golden hair pulling her head back, sucking on her earlobe.

"Magic my cock on me and then beg for it..." her fingers twist a nipple, her mouth whispering in Rhea's ear. "All you have to do is beg for it."

Keyli barely registered the black cock strapping itself on her, the is lost in this feeling of power. She knows the witch is magically strong and could crush her in anger, but she knows right now, the witch is lost in her lust. Keyli loves this feeling of sexual domination, and how the witch is powerless before her, reduced to groveling and begging.