Kicked Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—————

"What the fuck?" Steve says as he notices something touching his leg. Steve sees that the cord fell through his boxer shorts and he can feel the earbud cord tap him every time he moves. Steve pulls the cable back up but doesn't know what to do with it. Then he has an idea. Steve turns to the bushes as he reaches down the front of his shorts. Steve loops the cord around his dick and scrotum and makes a knot. The cold wire looks like it's separating Steve's genitals from the rest of his body.

Steve looks down the sidewalk and realizes he needs to get moving. Steve starts running as the cord gently tugs at him. He enjoys the feeling and smiles. The sensation causes Steve to have an erection. Steve continues to jog with an 7-inch tent bulging from the front of his shorts. The giant 6 foot, 4 inch, two hundred pound college athlete continues his slow swaying jog down the sidewalk.

—————

The two officers, the front desk girl, and Erik's mom leave Steve's room and walk back down to Erik's room. They see Erik, Hannah, and Bret talking as Hannah and Erik are putting away Erik's stuff.

"Do you live in the room at the end of the hall?" one of the officers says to Bret.

"No, I'm in the room across from the elevators," Bret says.

"We need to see your room," says the other officer.

"OK, what's this about?" Bret says in his best attempt at a playing dumb, yet curious tone.

"They need to do a routine search," says the front desk girl.

Bret walks with them out of Erik's room and unlocks the door to his own room. The officers and the front desk girl step in. They all confirm that the smell did not originate from Bret's room. The officers take a hard look around Bret's room. One of the officers studies Bret's desk while the other walks in and looks around the floor and bed. After a minute they both look at each other and nod. Nothing appears out of the ordinary, so they all head back to Erik's room.

"Do any of you know where the guy who lives down the hall is right now?" asks one of the officers.

"I saw him walking around earlier in the day," Bret says.

"What time was that?" asks the officer.

"I can't remember," says Bret. "The sun was still up though."

Erik froze. He knew Bret was lying, but he didn't know what to say. The officer looked over at both Erik and Hannah.

"Either of you see him?" asked the officer.

"I don't know even know who you're talking about," said Hannah.

Erik was nervous. "No, we've been in the room," he finally managed.

The officers stepped out into the hallway and whispered to each other. Erik's mom and the front desk girl talked about how the boy should be back soon. "He probably just had the munchies and now was out to dinner," said Erik's mom.

Outside Erik's window, Erik heard a car screeching to a stop. Erik looked out the window to see Steve yelling at cars to slow down from the sidewalk. Steve was half walking, half light jogging. One of the vehicles was pulling into a parking spot. Steve was yelling at the car as it came to a stop.

"SLOW DOWN!," Steve yelled. "People are running all around here!" Steve held his hands up to show where the car should be looking. In the distance, a couple was walking, but those were the only other people on the sidewalk.

"Goddamn maniac!" Steve said as he continued the slowest jog ever. Steve took a few more steps and then said to himself, "Man, I'm flying tonight."

Erik turned back toward the group in his room. "There's nothing we can do if he isn't here," one of the officers said. "There was nothing in his room. The smell is the only evidence we have at this point."

—————

Steve continued his slow jog. His dick was rock hard. The sensation of it bobbing up and down, rubbing against Steve's running shorts at the motion of Steve's movement was becoming too pleasurable for Steve to take. Steve cracked a smile as he looked up towards the night sky and slightly shut his eyes. The continuous movement felt incredible.

Steve became lost in the moment. With every kick forward of his legs, he would move his hips to grind on his shorts. Now, Steve looked like he was dancing down the sidewalk as he ran. He continued to move ahead until his knees hit cold metal during a kick forward. Steve opened his eyes to watch himself topple over an empty bike rack. He flew parallel to the ground and landed hard, face first on the cement below.

Since Steve was caught entirely off-guard during his erotic workout, he had not protected himself from the fall. Shortly after hitting the ground, a painful sensation hit him below his waist. Steve quickly moved his hands down to his groin. The pain was getting worse, and Steve winced, feeling like the air was knocked out of him. "Uh... I broke my dick...," he barely sputtered. Steve continued to roll on the cement, writhing in pain, holding himself and unsure of what to do.

—————

Erik heard a short yell from outside. He looked to see Steve laying on the ground, and it sounded like he was crying. "My dick is broken!" Steve painfully yelled from outside. Erik quickly closed the window and turned around back towards the inside of the room. Everyone was staring at Erik. Erik quickly crossed his arms in front of him. "Brr... It's cold in here," Erik said walking away from the window.

Chapter 3

00110001

00101011

00110001

00111101

00110011

Erik was on the bus riding to his first day of class as the rain poured outside. The streets were soaked as the bus splashed through puddles of pooling water. The bus was circling campus, stopping at several buildings along the way. Erik's stop was the 2nd to last one before the bus looped back to the dorms.

Erik stared out the window at the pouring rain. "What a miserable fucking day," he thought. "What the fuck am I going to do after class? Maybe I'll walk around the dorm for a while and see what's open." Erik hadn't had much time to explore the dorm building. After moving in and the incident with the cops, Erik had enough for one day, so he decided to call it a night and went to sleep.

The bus pulled up to his stop. A bunch of the students filed out of the bus and hurried toward the building to get out of the rain as quickly as possible. Erik made it inside and then looked for his classroom. Erik followed a sign to his left. He headed down the hallway into one of the smaller classrooms in the building. The class only had about 30 desks in the room, and there was just one seat left unfilled. The other students were silent, staring at their phones, not even acknowledging another living being entering the room. Erik sat down at the one empty desk near the back of the room.

Erik opened his backpack and pulled out a pen and notebook. Then he checked his phone. 2 minutes until class starts. Erik sat in his chair, patiently waiting for class to begin. Erik's eyes wandered the room, studying his classmates. Most of the students looked older than he was. "They must have flunked the class last year," Erik thought. As Erik's eyes continued to move to their phones, he noticed most all of the other students were on social media. Some were scrolling through their feeds; others were posting messages. One girl appeared to be taking a "sad face selfie" and posting it. "Who the fuck cares that you are at summer school?" Erik thought.

A man entered the room and walked toward the teacher's desk in the front. "Good morning," he said as he sorted his books out on the desk. "It looks like everyone is here, so let's get started. My name is Professor Hand and this is Advanced Electromagnetic Field Theory." He paused as the students looked around frantically. Some of the students started to open their bags and pull out their schedules. Others looked like they were ready to run for the door. The professor cracked a smile. "Sorry, that's later today. This is Psychology 101. If you are in the wrong class, you are free to leave now." Most of the students let out a sigh of relief and smiled. However, one puzzled student stood up. He was wearing a long-sleeve flannel shirt on a summer morning. He had long scraggly hair and looked half asleep, maybe even stoned. "Uh, what room is this?" the student asked holding a paper in his hand.

"One twelve," said the professor.

"Oh....," said the student. "Where's two-twelve?"

"Upstairs," responded the professor.

"Uh, yeah... right...," the boy said as he slowly backed out of the room. "Upstairs. Cause it's a two," the student continued saying as he left the room. The professor shook his head with his eyes closed. Then, he turned back to the class. "Anyone else?"

Just then, Erik heard the sound of wet sneakers squeaking and swishing outside the hallway. A young woman entered the room completely soaked from head to toe. She stopped at the doorway and looked at the students and then the professor, who were all looking at her in amazement. The young woman's hair was dripping water that ran down her arms to her hands and eventually to the floor. She was wearing a white t-shirt that was tinted slightly light blue. The wet t-shirt was sucked onto her body. Her eye makeup was running down her cheeks. "Sorry, I'm late," she said. She walked to the only empty seat, previously occupied by the long-haired stoner, and sat down. Everyone continued to stare at her, including the professor.

"Oh... Kay....," the professor continued. "As I was saying, I am Professor Hand and this is Psychology 101." The students broke their unified gaze on the wet student to focus on the professor at the front of the class.

"Over the course of the next eight weeks, " the Professor continued as Erik found himself still staring at the young woman who sat dripping wet one seat directly diagonal to him to his front-left. She was visibly uncomfortable, although Erik could tell she was trying to keep herself put together like nothing was wrong. She would slightly shake or twitch, having chills from the air conditioning pouring into the building. The girl was visibly cold and wet, yet she was trying to pay attention to the professor as he went through his introduction to the class. She pulled her hair together with her hand and pulled it to her left side, more water dripping down to the floor in the process.

Erik was lost in her. He thought this girl was beautiful. She looked like some sort of trainwreck, goth princess from the neck up with a sexy, sporty, yet hourglass-shaped body. Her shirt and shorts were pasted onto her body, showing every curve. Erik continued to look at her up and down. He would undress her with his eyes, and then blink, resetting him back to reality. Then, he watched as she undressed for him in his mind. Erik's imagination continued to take control as it led him into a large bedroom with her where they were ripping each other's clothes off. "I'm so wet Erik," she said. "Fuck me now, Er.."

"Erik McMurphy," the professor called. Erik snapped his head forward. "Uh yeah," he responded. The professor cocked his head slightly, raising an eyebrow and smirking as he looked at the next name. Erik blinked rapidly and took a deep breath, shaking off his daydream. Erik shifted in his seat. He had to adjust himself, as Erik was now sitting uncomfortably with the growing bulge that had formed below during his dream sequence. "Jessica Moncino," the professor continued. "Here," the dripping wet girl responded.

"Jessica," Erik thought. "That's a beautiful name."

Through the entire class, Erik continued to stare at Jessica. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Erik kept trying to direct her through his thoughts. "Just turn a little more," he thought. "I just want to see your entire face again. Yes, that's it. No! Too quick. Glance over. Look at the wall. Find... something... on the wall. Find something interesting on the wall and look at it. Look! There's a poster that says, 'be all you can be'. Look at that! Please! For like, 1 minute."

Jessica was engrossed in the class. She was following the professor as he moved to the front of the class. "She's probably brilliant," Erik thought. "I mean look at her. She's listening so intently, and she's taking notes..." Erik looked forward and saw the professor writing on the whiteboard in front of the class. Then, Erik turned to his left and saw everyone was writing something down. Erik's head moved around hurriedly, trying to get a handle on what was so important since the professor only wrote a very small Internet URL web address on the board. Finally, Erik looked forward and noticed the professor was looking directly at him.

"One last time just to make sure everyone heard it," the professor said. "The password for the homework site is the last four digits of your student ID number." The professor paused for a moment, looking at Erik. "Write that down," he continued. Erik finally began writing in his notebook. The professor slightly shook his head. "Everything else you need is on the same website," the professor continued. "Go there today and fill out the forms. If you don't have them tomorrow, you will be in trouble. Understood?"

Everyone in the class nodded, and so did Erik. Erik finished writing down the notes in his notebook. "Wait," he thought. "What was the username to the website? Does it just know me by the last four digits of my student ID? Shit. Maybe I should ask. No, that's not right. He probably said it a few times. I'll just email him tonight. Yeah that'll work."

After class, Erik followed Jessica out of the classroom and down the hall. She was moving slowly, as the other students from the class in front of her were all moving in the same direction. Suddenly, Jessica turned around and pulled Erik into an empty classroom off to their right. Jessica ripped off her wet shirt and then pulled Erik's shirt over his head. "Oh Fuck," he said surprised. She pushed him onto the desk and jumped on top of him, pushing her head down onto his.

Erik blinked and continued walking behind Jessica down the hallway. Jessica was still walking with the crowd of students. Then, Jessica stopped, grabbed Erik's hand and pulled him into a broom closet to the left. Jessica said nothing as she kneeled and pulled down Erik's shorts. "Oh fuck yeah," he groaned. Jessica grabbed Erik's hard cock, parted her lips, and leaned her head toward it, preparing to take him in her mouth.

Erik closed his eyes and took a breath. When he reopened them, Erik was still walking down the hallway. Erik saw Jessica was halfway inside the faculty bathroom with her hand held up and her finger in a "come here" motion. Erik walked towards the bathroom. Erik walked in and turned Jessica around so she was facing the wall. Erik forcefully pulled down her shorts. Then, Erik pulled down his shorts and pushed into her from behind, pressing the side of Jessica's face up against the wall. "Fuck me!" she screamed.

Erik looked down and blinked. When he looked up again, he was continuing through the hallway behind Jessica. They both came to the front entrance. The rain had stopped, and the sun was now shining in the blue sky. The weather was now hot and humid. The both of them walked through the doors outside with several other students. Just as they were walking down the front steps, the bus arrived, and everyone entered through the bus doors.

Erik lost sight of Jessica on the bus. He watched intently at the first stop and didn't see her get off. The 2nd stop was Erik's. Erik exited the bus with a group of students and looked around. Erik didn't see Jessica. Erik walked forward toward the dorm building, as he looked all around hoping to catch another glimpse of Jessica. As the bus sped away, Erik turned around back toward the street. The sun glared off the buildings across the street. There were two stores next to each other "Followe's Book Store" and "The White Rabbit: Sports Bar and Grill." The window of the bar reflected the sunlight into Erik's eyes, as Erik saw her walk across the street. Erik ran across the street after her. The clouds began to roll back in. Erik looked up and realized that it was probably going to rain again. Then, Erik continued to follow her.

On the other side of the street, she turned left by the bookstore. Around the right corner of the bookstore, there were several other stores off to the right in the strip mall and a convenience store straight ahead. She opened the glass door and walked into the convenience store. Erik followed, passing "Golden Key Shoes" and another sign that said "Locksmith." Erik entered the convenience store and noticed that the girl was at the counter appearing to buy a pack of cigarettes from the store clerk. Erik walked down the first aisle past the counter. To his right, there was a cooler with various drinks and an advertisement sign above the cooler that said: "Drink Me!" Erik pulled out a bottle of soda and opened it swiftly without thinking. He drank from it quickly as he turned around back towards the girl and ducked down. Erik stared at the girl between the items on the shelves.

Erik's view was obstructed, so he kept looking around the items trying to get a better look at the girl. The shelf he was looking through had all kinds of snacks and baked goods. There were small signs all over that said: "Eat Me!". Erik grabbed a small package of brownie cakes and pulled it down to try and see better. Without thinking, he opened up the box and began eating the brownie cakes. Erik stood up to look over the shelf at the girl just as he saw her leave the store. She walked outside just as it started to rain again.

Erik could see her through the glass door. She stopped just outside of the store under the awning, she opened her pack of cigarettes, took one out and lit it. "OK, this is my chance," Erik thought. He walked to the counter with his drink and snack. "Can I have a pack of cigarettes?" he asked the clerk.

"What kind?" asked the clerk. The clerk looked tired, like he just rolled out of bed and came to work. His hair was shaggy, and his facial hair was overgrown into something that was not quite a beard but not well kept either.

"I don't know whatever you have," Erik responded.

"We've got all kinds of cigarettes man. We got regular, menthol, filtered, unfiltered, ...," the clerk responded.

"Regular, filtered I guess," Erik said.

"What brand?" asked the clerk.

"Just give me what's ever on sale," Erik said hurriedly. Erik's eyes kept wandering over to the door, hoping she didn't leave.

"We've got buy 2 get one free Bullseyes," said the clerk grabbing for the cigarettes.

"Just give me that red pack there," Erik said frustrated, pointing to a pack sitting on the counter next to the register.

"7 dollars," said the clerk.

"Jesus, this is an expensive habit," Erik said under his breath.

"The Bullseyes are a better deal man," responded the clerk. "Especially since you smoke the regu..."

"Thanks, have a good one," Erik cut him off running for the door, forgetting his drink and snack.

She was still outside smoking when Erik walked out the door. Her back was turned to him looking out at the rain. The sky was now overtaken by gray rain clouds again giving the world a dim view for the second time this morning.

Erik opened the pack of cigarettes and nervously took one out. He put it in his mouth. "Fuck," he thought. "I don't have a lighter. Wait... This is it! I can ask her for a lighter." Erik took a deep breath. "Uh, do you have a lighter?" he asked the girl.

The girl turned around. Erik saw that this wasn't Jessica. She was wearing a dark-colored baseball cap and wore a white t-shirt, tinted slightly red. The girl reached into her purse and held out a lighter for him. Erik kept staring at her, confused. All at once, Erik felt defeated, dumbfounded, and ripped off for paying 7 dollars for cigarettes that he didn't want to smoke. The girl tilted her head in curiosity, wondering why this boy was frozen in place staring at her with a stupefied look on his face. "Here you go," she said moving the lighter slightly in front of Erik's face, her eyes widening in bewilderment.