Kicked Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what?" Erik asks confused.

"Take your pants off," she says. Erik pauses, unsure of himself. Then, he slowly stands up and takes down his pants. Then he sits back down on the desk chair.

"And your underwear," Lara says. Erik stays seated. He suddenly realizes that he doesn't feel comfortable with the idea of being naked in front of Lara. Lara senses the tension. "You need to pull out your dick for me to blow you," she says. After a short pause, Erik stands up and quickly takes off his underwear and sits back down, covering his erection with his hands.

"My, my, you are a shy one," Lara says. Erik is very uncomfortable. His heart is racing, and his face feels hot. He really wants Lara to do this, but he doesn't know how to calm down.

Erik's nervousness is now softening his erection. This is making Erik even more nervous and he feels like he's going to have a panic attack. His face is turning red. The anxiety is rising tears to his eyes as he realizes he can't "man up" enough to get his dick sucked by a porn star.

Lara can read all this on Erik's face and body as she stands over him, looking at him as he becomes more and more uncomfortable.

"You're cute, Erik," she says, which makes Erik feel slightly better amongst the stress. She kneels down between his legs and puts her hands on top of his. "Just relax," she says.

Lara removes Erik's hands and then slowly grabs his cock. It's softened now to a semi-erection, and some precum is sliding out. Lara gently strokes Erik, gently wiping the precum from the tip. She leans down and licks the shaft up and down, slowly. Then, she puts her mouth on the head.

Erik's nervousness washes away. He feels his face get cool as he looks over to see the warm, red color in the curtains. Lara's mouth felt amazing on his cock, and all of his performance anxiety was replaced with a new emotion of tenseness as he gets extremely hard, again.

Lara bobs her head up and down as her wet lips grip Erik's shaft, moving faster as the seconds go by. Erik now realizes that he's not going to be able to make this last long. "Shit," he thinks. "Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts. Math... Do math... Four times two is eight... Four times five is twelve. Four times six is thirteen. Four times seven... Dear god..." Erik could feel himself getting damp with sweat on his face. The stress was becoming too much to handle. "Geography... London is the capital of Paris, Paris is the capital of Rome... Oh fuck... Mabel... no..." The thoughts gave him a microsecond of eased relaxation. But, after a graze of Lara's tongue over the tip of his cock on an upstroke quickly wipes his mind, the stress returns yet again.

Lara moves her head with intensity, attempting to bring Erik to orgasm as quickly as possible. With her left hand, Lara slowly slides up under Erik's shirt onto his chest, gently caressing him with her palm. With her right hand, she gently cradles and massages his balls.

Erik can't take it anymore. He's breathing heavy. "FUCK!," he says to himself. "I can't hold it!" Lara pulls her mouth off his cock and jerks him off frantically as she eye fucks Erik beneath his shaft. Erik let's go of a quick high pitched sigh and grips the arms of the chair. Then, Erik moans deeply as he begins to cum. The first shot came out and hit Lara on her lip and cheek. This was the cue Lara was waiting for. She quickly takes Erik in her mouth, closes her eyes, and deep throats his cock. Lara stops for a brief second as Erik gasps louder and she feels him continue to cum in the back of her throat. She quickly swallows a small amount and pulls back, collecting the rest in her mouth, restoring eye contact with Erik. Then, Lara picks up the intensity again. Erik's body convulses, matching his moans and he continues cumming into her mouth. Her intensity slows as she continues to eye fuck him and Erik's body keeps twitching. Eventually, she stops, leans back with her mouth full, stands up and walks to the bathroom.

Erik sits still, enjoying the after-orgasm feeling of calmness. Erik watches Lara as she walks to the bathroom. Erik is trying to slow his breathing back to normal. He sees the bathroom light turn on and can hear the sink running. Erik looks over at the couch and notices that the cat hasn't moved since they walked into the apartment. The cat is staring at Erik and looked like it was grinning. Erik stared back at the cat uncomfortably. "Did this fucking cat really just watch it's owner blow me?" The stare off continued, neither one moved. Erik stared at the cat awkwardly, and the cat just smiled back at him.

After a minute, Lara walks back into the room. "Time to get to work!" she yells as she slaps his bare thigh.

"Ouch!," Erik yells. He gets up and starts putting his underwear back on.

"Don't be a pussy," she says taunting him. "Sorry Chessie." The cat meowed. "Pizza should be here soon. So... get to work big dick." She slaps him hard on Erik's still exposed butt as he is bent over pulling his underwear up. This straightens him up quickly with a shock but cracks a smile on his face. Then, Lara walks out of the room and back into the kitchen. "I need to get some cash for the pizza."

Erik puts his pants on and sits down in the chair. He says to himself, "If this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up. This is seriously, the best day of my fucking life. If only that fucking cat would stop..." Erik looked back, and the cat was gone. Erik looked around and couldn't see it anywhere. Erik shakes off the oddity and turns to the computer, opening a new browser tab. Erik begins his research of places to host a porn site. Erik opens a new document on the screen and pastes links, names, and costs into the window as he gathers all the information he needs to begin his new job.

Eventually, there is a knock at the door, and Lara walks over to answer it. Lara opens the door to a young man leaning up against the side of the doorway, holding the pizza by the bottom of the box in a serving manner. After Lara opens the door, the man swings the arm around holding the pizza. "Did someone order a big, spicy, Italian sausage?" he says in a corny non-suave manner.

"Oh Michael," Lara says playfully. "Not today. I have some work to do."

"Some, naked... work to do?" he asks as he joins her playful banter.

"No, some different work," she says in a flirty tone.

Erik can hear the conversation. He leans back in the chair trying to see down the short hallway. He can see the back of Lara, but can't see the person she is talking to.

"But how are you going to pay for this big, thick, sausage pizza?" he asks, his tone of voice getting increasingly corny.

"With cash," Lara responds holding up a few bills to him.

The man's expression changes to a pout, and he looks defeated.

"Alright," he says. "Are you going to be online tonight?"

"Of course," she says with a wink.

"Alright, well I'll see you then," he responds and leaves.

Erik, hearing the conversation come to an end, walks out of the room toward the door just as Lara closes it. Lara carries the pizza into the kitchen and Erik follows her.

"What was all that about?" Erik asks.

"Oh nothing," Lara says.

"It sounded like he was hitting on you," Erik says.

"Oooh, are you jealous?" Lara asks with a smile as she opens the pizza box.

"No," Erik says quickly. "I mean, whatever. I just... It sounded like he expected something else." Lara smiles as she grabs some paper plates from one of the cabinets and puts a few slices on two plates. She walks back out to the main area and puts one plate on the desk and sits down on the futon with the other plate. The cat reappears and jumps on the futon; The cat continues to stare at Erik.

"She is pretty hot," Erik thought to himself. "Hot girls just get hit on all the time. Yeah... That makes sense." He nods his head agreeing with himself. Erik sits down at the desk and starts eating the pizza. Lara is eating her pizza on the futon.

"Sometimes I blow him to save money on food," Lara says abruptly before taking another bite.

Erik is stunned, and half chokes on his pizza. "What the fuck?" he thinks. "But... Wait, what?..." He spits out the pizza on his plate. She looks at him smiling as she continues eating.

"So, do you do that a lot?" he asks. "With other guys too?"

"Whenever I want," she says in a casual tone.

"How many times have you done that sort of thing?" Erik asks with a voice of concern.

"I've lost track," she says continuing to eat another piece.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Erik thinks. Suddenly, Erik heard music, and a women's voice say "VD is for everybody." The memory came from High School health class where they showed a video from the 60s. In the video, it showed several people from all different walks of life while some woman creepily sang "VD is for everybody... anyone can share VD with someone nice as you..." "What was I thinking? What if she has some sort of disease? Oh my god. Is my dick itching? I feel sick. Is this gonorrhea? Is this what gonorrhea feels like? What if it's HIV? Oh shit..."

Erik looks visibly upset.

Lara is looking at Erik who looks like he's about to have a mental breakdown. Lara stops eating. "What's wrong with you?" Lara asks. The cat jumps off the futon and walks over to the door.

"Do you... Umm... Have any... Um... Diseases?" he asks her nervously.

"What?" she asks her smile quickly turning to a frown. "Are you asking me if I have STDs because I sucked your dick?"

"Yes," Erik says calmly, breathing heavily, trying to keep himself grounded while he waits for her answer.

Lara stands up and throws her pizza at Erik. The pizza hits him in the face. "You're a fucking asshole!" she says raising her voice.

"I'm sorry!" he says very nervously, realizing that he upset her and not knowing what else to do. He scoops up the pizza and then realizes it's been in her mouth. He then holds it with his thumb and first finger in disgust as he drops it on the desk, thinking it's diseased. "I've never done anything like that before. I don't know what to say or how to ask that stuff."

"No, Erik," she says sternly. "I'm not diseased."

"OK," Erik says.

"Next time, just use a condom!" she yells at him. "If you're that fucking worried, then wrap your shit up!"

"OK," Erik says louder. Then he eases his tone, feeling a calmness from her answer to the diseased question. "I'm sorry."

The cat is laying down by the front door staring back at the two of them, grinning again.

Lara looks down and calms herself. "Let's just get to work," she says. Erik pauses, staring at Lara. Lara turns around and walks into the kitchen. Erik, covered in pizza sauce on his cheek, turns back to the laptop to continue working on the website. As Erik is about to put his hands on the keyboard, he notices that they are covered in grease, cheese, and pizza sauce. Erik looks at his hands trying to decide what to do. Then, Erik looks to his right and sees Lara is walking toward him.

She hands him some napkins with her left hand. Erik takes them and wipes his hands. Then, she touches his face and moves it, so it's facing her. Erik stares at Lara intently waiting for her next move. Lara raises her right hand with a wet napkin and wipes the pizza sauce off of Erik's face.

"Thank you," Erik says looking up at her with a puppy dog look on his face.

She smiles at him.

Chapter 5

Erik leaves Lara's apartment for class and begins walking to the nearest bus stop. This is his first moment of being completely alone since meeting Lara after class this morning. His mind keeps racing over everything that happened. The sky was overcast, but the sun managed to shine through open spots in the clouds. The rain from the morning was drying up. It felt hot and humid.

Then he thinks, "I just got a blowjob... from a fucking porn star. Wow... That is so fucking cool." A broad smile appears on Erik's face, and his walk turns into more of a strut. His confidence level rises, and he feels like he's a stud. His step coincides with the beat of a popular 70's Disco song. The sun splits through the cloud overhead and shines a spotlight on Erik.

The guitar riff is playing in his head as Erik moves to the beat. Erik pays little attention to the environment around him as he starts to dance to the beat in his head and half humming/half singing the song. After several steps, Erik begins to sing the song outright and out loud for everyone to hear. He comes to a break between 2 trees that look like a doorway and stands between them. Erik's head pops out from the tree limbs as he hums "Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah." Then, Erik's voice shrinks to the highest pitch he can muster. Erik's voice cracks as he's trying to extend a single word for as long as he can, coughing at the end from the discomfort.

Then Erik continues walking down the sidewalk. He slides side to side, hands moving in dramatic motion while maintaining his path to the bus stop. Erik's dancing changes suddenly and erratically: stopping to throw his hands in the air while shaking his hips, ducking down and popping up, putting his left hand at his waist and moving his right hand from his waist above his head and back repeatedly, walking down the sidewalk both hands up above his head snapping his fingers and moving Side-To-Side. Erik claps his hands and spins around. Then he turns back the other way and continues walking.

Further down the street, a group of students is standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. Erik continues dancing to the tune in his head as he approaches the bus stop. The waiting students see Erik, and they all stare at him as Erik continues to dance around, completely oblivious to the fact that there is now an audience watching his performance. Erik continues closer until he's only 100 feet away, and that's when he notices everyone staring at him. Erik freezes, just as he was leaning downward. The music in his head screeches to a stop, and the clouds cover the sun, removing his spotlight. Erik stares at the students at the bus stop, and they stare right back. Several moments pass as the staredown continues. Finally, Erik slowly stands up straight, eyes still locked on his audience. Then he slowly walks toward the bus stop and stands in line. The students are smiling and giggling to themselves as the bus turns the corner. Everyone steps onto the bus and takes a seat.

Erik stares out the window and thinks about each of the items he needs to tackle for Lara's website. He takes out a notepad and scribbles his ideas down intently, planning to review them later when he has the time. He then puts away the notebook as the bus arrives at his stop. Erik exits the bus and walks into the building in front of the bus stop. Erik finds the classroom number. When Erik enters the classroom, he notices that there were a few students in there already. Erik took a seat three rows from the back with his right side up against the wall. Erik pulled out his notebook and continued adding new things about Lara's website. Erik didn't notice all the other students enter the room. Then, the instructor arrived. "Good afternoon everyone," she said as she entered the room. "I am Susie Benes. I will be taking this class over for Professor Varnson who has taken an extended leave of absence. Your schedules will be updated tomorrow. So with that, let's get started."

By that point, the room was full of students, and the instructor began taking attendance. "Erik McMurphy," she said. "Here," Erik responded as he continued to write in his notebook. A girl in the 2nd row, directly in front of Erik's desk and to the left, turned around and looked at him. Erik didn't notice this because he was still writing. She turned to face the front of the class. "Jessica Moncino," the instructor said. "Here," the girl said. Erik recognized the name and looked up from the notebook. The girl turned around again. This time, Erik noticed the girl. There she was, Jessica, looking right back at him and the two locked eyes. Jessica smiled at Erik and then looked forward, again. "The hot, wet, goth chick," Erik thought. "Except she's not wet." Erik studied Jessica. "And she's not goth. But she's still hot..."

Jessica had long brown hair, not the black hair that Erik had thought this morning when it was dripping water. Jessica also didn't have dark eye makeup running down her face. She wore a modest amount of makeup which complimented her natural beauty. She was wearing a light blue button-up shirt and jean shorts. The only thing even remotely close to gothic about her appearance now was that she had a few piercings in her ears. She had two small hoops at the bottom and 2 in her cartilage on each ear. Nothing out of the ordinary, just small, simple hoops. She was naturally a beautiful, young woman.

Class went on, and Erik's mind continued to daydream about Jessica. Erik dreamt of a fire in the building, and everyone exited the building, except the two of them. Jessica and Erik were left in the classroom, looking at each other with aggressive lust. The fire surrounded them, but it wasn't very large. Then, Erik and Jessica gravitated toward each other and began making out. He ripped open her button up shirt, and she pulled his t-shirt over his head. They ripped off each other's pants as they made out. Erik backed Jessica upon the instructor's desk and lifted her ass on top of it. Erik thrust inside Jessica while she sat on the desk as the fire alarm was blaring. The fire intensified the more Jessica screamed in delight. Erik grabbed Jessica's left breast and put his mouth on the nipple. He bit and sucked as she moaned. Suddenly, the sprinkler system turned on, showering them with cold water. They continued fucking, screaming and moaning, while the cold water drenched their wet bodies, protecting them from the fiery kisses that licked at them until...

"Erik?" the instructor said.

"Uh... yeah?" Erik said confused, shaken out of his intense daydream.

"What do you think the answer is?" the instructor said as Erik looked at the board.

The instructor was in the middle of a recap of basic geometry and trigonometry. Erik saw a right triangle with a missing length on one of its sides. "Oh, this is easy," he thought.

"I would use the Pythagorean Theorem," he responded quickly.

"Yes, that's what we've been talking about, but what would the answer look like," the instructor asked.

"5 squared + y squared = 10 squared," Erik responded.

"Great, now that's the equation that we've already come to as a class," the instructor said. "Thank you for joining us. But, I'm asking for the answer to the problem." There was a slight hint of laughter in the room, caused by the instructor's answer.

"The square root of 75," Erik said.

"Alright," she said. "Thank you, Erik. Try to keep up with us next time."

"Fuck," he thought. "Nice work... I shouldn't even be in this fucking class. Missed one goddamn problem on the entrance exam and I have to retake all this simple bullshit."

Erik saw that Jessica was looking back at him. She smiled shyly and looked forward again at the instructor. Erik had that shy smile burned in his head. Suddenly, that same shy smile was on her knees and unbuttoning his pants back at Erik's dorm. Jessica was topless wearing a black thong and Erik was already shirtless himself. He was standing over Jessica as she pulled out Erik's cock and slowly slid her lips up and down the shaft. Jessica grazed over the tip with her tongue on an upstroke, just like Lara did earlier today. Suddenly, her speed intensified. Erik's breathing deepened and his knees startled to buckle. The tension became too much for him to handle. Erik's build up was on the brink. He was ready to release... just as the bell sounded to end class.

Erik snapped back to reality again noticing that everyone was leaving. Erik quickly packed up his stuff and walked out. He followed Jessica out of the door to the classroom, down the hallway, and through the double doors out of the building. Almost all of the students funneled out to the bus stop, just as the bus was arriving. Erik followed Jessica on the bus.

1...34567...29