Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, okay, when you take her dinner in tonight. See if you can get her to spill."

I sat back down on the bed, waves of nausea tied my tummy in knots. The bastard had refused to pay. I expected that, I mean I hoped he would pay, showed me some love. I had loved him, been a good wife. Now I realized his true colors were on full display. He really was a cold, cruel bastard.

When the woman, I now knew was Daisy, brought my dinner in on the tray. She sat on the bed with me. Her face still covered by the balaclava. She asked. "Why did you say your husband wouldn't pay?"

Between mouthfuls, I murmured. "We have been close to divorce. We have been arguing a lot. He would see this as not only saving him money, but making it as well. He would be hoping you killed me. He could then collect my insurance money as well."

She sucked in a big breath, her eyes showed her disbelief... "You're joking surely?"

"No joke, I guess you have sent him a note or something. I bet he doesn't respond. He will hope you lose interest and kill me."

"What about his family? They are wealthy."

"If he tells them." Swallowing a huge bite of the delicious pie, I said. "If my in-laws find out, then they would try to help. I have a wonderful relationship with them. He just won't tell them."

"Surely he would have too?"

"Not if he can help it, he will try to keep it a secret."

She sighed dejectedly. "Oh dear." Was that a small tear I noticed in the corner of her eyes. God, she had gorgeous eyes, luminescent.

Before she could say anything else, Jeremy barged in. "That's enough talking. You've said enough."

She picked up the tray and he pushed her out the door. Her head turned back sharply to glance at me. I almost felt her apology in that look.

I heard nothing until a few hours later, when Daisy returned. "Do you need to go to the toilet?"

I nodded, "yes please."

As she guided me with soft hands down the passageway. She asked. "If you were getting divorced, why were you still living with him?"

"Money, greed I'm afraid. If I walked out, I would get nothing. It was part of a prenup his parents made us sign. It wasn't just me, it was both of us. The apartment was a gift from his parents. If we divorced, we lost everything."

As she guided me to the toilet. I heard her quietly asked question. "Why were you getting divorced?"

"I caught the dirty cheater having an affair. Not once but twice." The memories brought back a sniffle and tiny tears.

"God, what a pig." She snorted.

"Yeah, a grade A pig."

She closed the door behind her, leaving me to do my business in private. It gave me another chance to look around the bathroom. Nothing of any real help for an escape. The window was no help. I would never be able to get through with my hands and feet cuffed.

I heard voices, they were obviously arguing about what to do. I couldn't make out any words, just the raised tones. Pulling the hood back over my head, I called out. "Finished."

She walked back in, and helped me up. I couldn't understand my response. Her hands felt so warm, and soft as she escorted me almost lovingly through the door, and back up the passageway.

"Were you serious about your husband?" She asked.

"Yes, he's a mean spirited man. I assure you, you'll get nothing from him."

She sat with me on the bed. Her hands busily changing the bandages where the cuffs had cut my wrists.

Locked up in my cell, I tried to figure out a way to use the knowledge they now had. I was worried that the guy, Jeremy, might become nervous and want to get rid of me. Daisy seemed so out of character, she wasn't comfortable with what was happening. Jeremy on the other hand seemed more detached and, I think judging by the cold empty look in his eyes. He might be completely out of his depth, but I feared he may be capable of murder. That thought scared me, maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.

Later that night, I heard them out the back. "We've gotta get the parents involved, that fucker seems set on playing hard ball. I told him if he didn't pay, we were going to kill her. He just said, he thought she was probably dead already."

Daisy replied. "We should get her on the phone to talk to him, prove she's alive."

"Yeah, that's a good idea, but we'll need to get her back in the van and out of the area in case they track the call."

"Can they do that?"

"I don't know, but just in case, we should get her to something like a pay phone, miles away."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I think so. We could do it right after I get home from work."

The voices faded, the cigarette smoke slowly dissipated. He had obviously finished his smoke.

The next day, when Daisy came in to help me into the shower, I asked. "Has he refused to pay?"

Daisy sighed, her breathing shallow. "Yeah, sorry. You might be right."

"Oh, I know I am. He might string you along, but he will never give you a cent. Not unless it's to get you to kill me."

"We wouldn't do that." Daisy screeched in horror. "We don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Then why are you doing this?" I asked.

I heard her sobs. "We need the money to try and save the farm. Our family has lived here on this farm for almost two hundred years. But times are tough, this is a small holding. The banks threatening to foreclose."

"Why me, I don't understand why you chose me?"

"It was me." She sobbed forlornly, "I volunteered at a charity for a while. They ran an auction a few months ago, and while I was there, I overheard some people talking about you."

"Talking about me?" I asked completely confused.

"Yeah," She sniffled. "We weren't thinking about this at the time. I just liked what they said about you. I was impressed, I did some research and found you online. I know it sounds awful, but I wanted to find out everything about you."

Ignoring her confession, I said. "I don't get it, we aren't that wealthy. There are literally thousands of people who would have been better targets."

"Sasha, we're not criminals, this isn't something we wanted to do. When my brother suggested we do this. I remembered everything I read about you. We thought you seemed like a perfect candidate. No kids, loving family. We felt sure your husband would be so worried, he would just pay up."

"Well, you got that wrong. We aren't that wealthy, sure my husbands family is, but he and I are far from that."

"But you have that beautiful apartment." She spluttered. "The cars."

"They are just assets. We don't have a lot of money. How much did you ask for?"

"Five hundred thousand dollars."

"Grant, couldn't pay that much even if he wanted to."

"Oh god." She sighed. "This whole thing was a huge mistake."

"Look, I don't know who you are. I don't know where we are. If you let me go now, nobody needs to know. At least you will still have your freedom."

"But we won't have the farm. We will lose everything."

She helped me into the shower. The stinging jets caressing my body like euphoric needle points of pleasure. Amazing how such tiny luxuries seem so important. I luxuriated for longer than necessary, just to stretch it out.

I watched as Daisy came back in. Her warm inviting eyes catching mine. We stared back and forth for what seemed an age. She reached in, turned off the water and held my hand as I stepped out.

A little shiver ran through me as her eyes drank in my nakedness. My embarrassment seemingly replaced by something else... Something I couldn't explain.

Like last time she helped towel me dry.

Her hands felt firm without being rough. The coarse fabric of the cotton felt so good on my skin. Her hands making small circles as she rubbed harder and harder. Then she was behind me, massaging my scalp with the towel. Her fingers firm.

I stumbled back a little, my body resting against her. She didn't move, her hands still in my hair. The feel of her breasts pushing into my back sent a higher voltage shiver over my whole body. Goosebumps popping up like wildfire.

"Your hair is like silk." She exhaled, the heat of her breath searing my neck.

As she secured me back on the bed, she said. "I'll get you something for lunch."

Later she returned in with the food, she sat with me as had become our custom. "We are taking you to use a pay phone tonight. Sorry, but we will have to keep the hood and cuffs on."

"Why?"

"We need to prove you're still alive."

I ate slowly, the food was delicious, but it was nice to have her in the room with me. "How much do you owe on the farm?" I asked.

"About, one hundred and fifty grand."

"Do you have much time?"

"About two months. That'd be stretching it though. At the moment we can't even make the payments. Every month we fall further and further behind. We can't hold them for much longer. We've had so many final notices."

"Why are you so attached to it? Couldn't you just sell, then pay of the loans and move on?"

She spoke softly, but the emotion was so deep. "This is our family property. It has been in our family ever since we arrived in this country. It would break our hearts to lose it. I hate the thought that it would be us who lost it. I always envisioned living here with my children, and then their children."

"Okay, I can understand that." I sighed excepting her shame. "Look, let me say this. If you want to get money from this, you will have to get in touch with my husbands parents. If there's any chance of getting paid, that's where it will come from."

"How can we do that?"

"I can give you contact details."

"But the police are involved now. Even though we told him if he contacted the police you would be killed. The first thing he did was get them involved."

"Yes, but I can only assume, he will have tried to keep his parents out of the loop. Contact them directly. That is your only chance."

"You think they'll do it without getting the police involved?"

"Probably not, but I do think if the only way to get me back is to pay up. They will."

As she picked up my empty plates, and headed for the door. She called back. "Thanks."

With nothing to do but sleep, I was surprised later, when they both came in. "Time to go."

I was led into the van, and shoved into the back. I heard, Daisy reprimanding him. "Hey, take it easy. This isn't her fault." Directing her voice at me she asked. "Are you okay Sasha?"

Before I could respond he snarled. "Shut the fuck up."

With the hood tightly fastened I could see nothing. I crashed against something in the back, and bit back a complaint. It was impossible to sit I was constantly thrown from side to side as the van slewed around corners.

It was hard to tell time, but by the louder traffic noise we were clearly driving into the city. The van came to a fierce screeching stop. I heard the drivers door open, then slam.

He was gone for only a few minutes. "What's up?" Daisy asked.

"Fucking phones broken. We'll have to find a different one." The van burst into life and we zoomed away. It felt like ages, my anxiety levels through the roof.

We pulled up somewhere else. The lack of traffic noise made me think we were at a school or something. Again he climbed out. He was gone even less time and this time he was angry. "Fucking hell. That one's broken as well."

"Really, Jesus what's going on?" Daisy asked.

We raced away from the curb, the van swaying throwing me against the side of the van.

Three more times it happened. The last one I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He climbed back in and I heard the loud bangs, obviously slamming his fists down on the steering wheel. "This is fucked." He screamed. Furiously, he threw the van into gear and we shot off. Thankfully, the next one actually worked.

It seemed like we had been driving for more than an hour since finding the first broken one. I was roughly dragged out of the van and pushed into what I assumed was a phone booth. Jeremy snarled loudly. "All right asshole, you wanted to know she's alive, here she is."

A phone was placed into my hand. "Hello, Grant, is that you?" I cried in anguish.

"Sasha, are you all right?" Grant muttered, the irritation obvious.

"I'm alive, but that's about it."

"Have they harmed you?"

"Nothing more than bruises is all."

The phone was snatched from my hand. "You got your wish asshole. She's alive. Now are you ready to pay up?"

"I need time, I don't have the money." Grant spluttered.

"You have two days. After that, you'll be getting a separate body part just to prove we still have her. In two days, you will receive by mail, her ear. Two days after that it will be a finger. Do you understand."

"Grant!" I screamed. Please just pay the damn money." I cried, loudly.

"I need more time." He barked back down the line.

I was shoved back into the van. We took off with a mad squeal from the tires as we raced away.

"Slow down, for gods sake. Are you trying to attract attention." Daisy, yelled. Panic evident in every syllable.

I felt the van slow, our progress reduced to the apparent speed limit.

"What the hell are we going to do?" Daisy sighed. "I think, Sasha's, right. He's screwing with us. He's not even trying to get the money."

"I told you, phone his parents." I screamed. "Why won't you listen? They have the money, and they at least will be concerned."

The van came to a violent sliding stop. "All right bitch, I'll get us to a phone, and you can talk to them. If you try to fuck this up, I promise you'll be dead."

"Stop saying that." Daisy yelled. "She's trying to help."

"Help my ass. She's just trying to save her ass."

"We have to find a different phone. The cops might already be at their place as well. We don't fucking know. They might not give a fuck about her either."

"Down by the park, there's a phone booth by the intersection. At this time of day traffic will be light."

We drove for ages, we could have been going in circles for all I knew. Eventually, we came to a stop. I heard the van door slide open, and I was hauled out.

I heard the phone dialing, and then it was in my hand. "Hello, Esme Knap speaking."

"Esme, it's me, Sasha."

"Good heavens. How are you Sasha? It's been days."

"Esme, has, Grant, been in touch with you?"

"No dear, not for a few days. Has something happened?"

"Yes." I cried. "I have been kidnapped."

"What, does, Grant, know?" Before I could say anything she called loudly. "Howard, come here quickly."

"Esme, Can you help me?" I whimpered.

Jeremy ripped the phone out of my hand. "Listen lady, and listen good. Your asshole son has been giving us the run around. He got the cops involved, even though I said if he did, this bitch would die."

I heard, Howard, pick up the phone. "Who is this. What on earth is going on?"

"Listen dip shit. We have your daughter in law. She is our hostage, and if you don't play ball, she's gonna die."

"What do you mean you have her? Who is this?"

"Stop talking and listen. We kidnapped her, and we want five hundred thousand dollars for her release."

There was a moments silence, before Howard asked. "Does Grant, know about this, have you spoken to him?"

"Yeah, of course he fucking does. He's not been very helpful though. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was trying to get her killed. So, listen here old man. Either you get with the program, or she is going to suffer. Got it."

"How do we know you even have her?"

Jeremy grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards the phone. "Talk." He commanded.

"Hello, Howard." I sniffled.

"Sasha, good god, are you all right?"

"Yes."

"What in heavens name is happening." He asked.

"I don't now, I was abducted three days ago. I'm scared, Howard. Please, help me."

"Three days, what in gods name is Grant, playing at? Yes, of course we will help. What do we have to do?"

Jeremy grabbed the phone. "We want five hundred grand. It's gotta be in small denominations, tens preferably. We will call again tomorrow, to give you the instructions. Oh, and don't go to the cops, we are quite prepared to kill her."

He hung up the phone, and shoved me back in the van. As we sped off, Jeremy said. "I think it'll work. I think they're gonna do it."

"Oh, thank god." Daisy sighed. "We can put all this behind us."

"Not yet, we still have to get the money. I'll phone him tomorrow with the plan for the drop off."

Back at the farm house, I was guided back to my cell. Daisy said softly. "I'll get you some food. Thank you, for helping."

"I just want to go home. I'm scared, that guy with you. He's dangerous."

"No, he would never hurt anyone. He's just angry with the world at the moment. Trust me, I'd never let nothing happen to you."

"Thank you, I wish I had your confidence. He said he was going to cut off my finger, and my ear."

"Honey, he would never do it, plus I won't let him. You rest while I get the food." Her warm embrace felt comforting. I leaned against her, enjoying the human connection, and her smell.

If nothing else, she was a fine cook, the food was beyond delicious. As it always was. She sat on the bed with me while I ate greedily. "Do you think your in laws will pay?"

"Depends on whether they call Grant. He will try and stop them, probably get the police involved. I just hope they don't, but you better be prepared."

"Oh shit, really. God, I just want it to be over. I'm so sorry for what has happened to you. We should never have done it."

"You can always just let me go. Take me up the road and dump me. I don't know you, don't know where you live. I just want to go home."

"I want to." Daisy said with a sigh. "I just can't do it. We need the money."

"I could get you some money. What if I said I could get you fifty thousand?"

"What... you would do that?"

"Yes, if you can get me away from that monster."

"Honey, you got him wrong. He's not a monster. He's just trying to scare em. He wouldn't do it, never."

"Sure as hell doesn't feel that way to me. I think he's gonna crack."

"Are you serious about the money?"

"I am, if you get me out of here, I'll find a way to get you the money."

"We'll talk about it." She sighed dejectedly.

She picked up the tray and was gone. They were definitely talking about it. Even through the locked door, I could hear their raised voices as they argued back and forth. Jeremy wasn't so keen. Daisy was in tears trying to get him to listen.

It was a restless night. The morning started as always, Daisy brought in food. "What happened last night? I heard you guys arguing."

"Yeah, well, he's not going for it. He wants to see what happens with the in laws. He's getting in touch with them today. He said we'll wait and see."

She sat with me while I ate. "Sasha, you're safe. You don't have to be scared. I'll protect you."

It all got to me, and I burst into tears. My arms ached from sleeping chained up. The skin on my wrists was lacerated from the continual chafing and pulling of the cuffs.

It all flooded out of me, the tears just wouldn't stop.

Daisy pushed aside the plate, and pulled me into her arms. "Hey, it'll be okay. You're safe."

My arms were trapped between us, the cuffs not loose enough to allow me to return the hug. She felt nice, her body warm, smelling of fresh apples. Oh damn, just the feeling of human contact. It felt so good. We rocked a little as she tried to console me.

Her soft voice purring. "It will be okay, shush, relax."

I managed to stop the cascade, and she gradually released me, with a gentle woolen flavored kiss on the forehead. Her smell stayed with me, long after she was gone.

The day seemed long, although this time. Daisy brought me in some lunch. "How ya feeling?" She asked, as I ate the sandwich.

"Better, but still uncomfortable. I'm nervous about what happens if Esme, and Howard, go to the police as well."

"We just gotta deal with it one thing at a time."