Kidnapped At The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to do the check in inspection and give you Bit-21," the doctor tells me as she puts her bag on a table next to the mirror. Now she moves towards me and grabs my face in her hand, not caring about my cries as it hurts since my hair is connected to the anal hook. Next she lets go then bends down to grab my left boob. I protest when grabs my nipple and pinches it. She doesn't do it in a sexy manner, but like a medical checkup. She then does the same to my other boob.

She moves around me slowly, inspecting my body. Her hands rub over my bare skin, examining and feeling as they move about. She checks everything, from my toes to my spine. Soon she is behind me, where I feel her spread my cheeks even more as she examines back there.

"Has she been primed?" The doctor asks with a concerned tone. The two guys who are still in front of me look at each other and then at her.

"Dunno. Don't know what they did to her. Boss told us to finish setting her up," the one farmhand states in a very farmhand manner. In a way I almost laugh at this as it makes it seem like this is a real farm as common farmhands commonly live by only caring what the boss tells them to do.

"They didn't prime her? Damn it. Come on, that's the first step before they can get the injection!" She complains as if she's told them this time and time again.

"Fine. Whatever. Then one of you need to prime her, now. 'Bi-21t' can't be injected unless she is primed," she states in an annoyed manner. The two guys look at each other with a very strange look. It's clear that whatever this situation is, it doesn't happen often. The bored look they had is replaces by lit up faces and excitement.

As the doctor moves to my other side, the two guys start to play Rock, Paper, Scissors to do whatever the "priming" is. In the end, the guy on the right wins. He excitedly moves behind me as the doctor moves back in front. The doctor then goes to the table with her bag and opens it.

The doctor takes out several items from the bag; a mat, cotton balls, a small vial, and then a syringe. Then I hear a sound that makes my heart sink...and that's the sound of a belt being undone. I then hear pants being pulled down. Now the boxers.

I would shake my head, but I can't as my hair is tied to the anal hook. My hands are tied and secured behind me, so I can't even wiggle them. Hell, I can't even yell as the ring gag keeps my mouth as wide open as possible. I am completely and utterly helpless.

I then feel a hard cock at my pussy. When I do, I close my eyes. It's finally going to happen. I'm going to be fucked like this. Be fucked like a damn hucow. And then I feel him enter me. A very loud and high pitch moan escapes me, making me think of Cindy.

I feel it goes deep inside my womanhood, pushing the tight walls apart. It's so intense and no cock has ever made me feel like this. Then again, I've never been kidnapped, forced or violated like this. He pulls back and shoves forward, sliding his cock in and out of me. As he does this, my body doesn't move. It stays locked down and he's made to do all the work as he slams into me with each thrust, going as fast as he can.

There's no love in this, no caring about how it makes me feel. No, this is pure sex. This is him just trying to get off. It's as if it's no difference from using a sex toy.

I break. I feel it happen too. I break and climax from all of what's happened to me. My moans are extremely loud as he keeps on fucking me in this position, slapping my ass as he does. My body bucks hard as wave after powerful wave of pleasure moves over me from this farmhand fucking me like an animal.

I orgasm hard, harder than ever before. And as I feel the blinding white waves, I only have one thought; I'm a hucow now.

Still cumming, I feel a pinch on my left arm. In the corner of my eye I see the doctor pull back after having given me a shot of something. Strapped down and helpless as the farmhand keeps violently fucking me, I know they gave me what they gave Cindy. That in time, my tits are going to become huge and they'll have to pump them like a cow's.

The doctor then packs up her bag and leaves as I keep moaning loudly as the farmhand fucks me. Unlike any other orgasm I've had before, this one lingers. Most orgasms last a few seconds, but this seems to linger and move about, becoming so intense that I feel my eyes roll back.

Then the farmhand fucking me grunts. He stops moving completely and I hear how fast he's breathing. A moment after he pulls out of me, leaving me stunned and in-shock by all that's happened to me. He then moves back in front of me, where I see him peeling off his condom to throw it in a trash bin.

"Dude...that pussy. Don't know what her cost is, but shit, I'm going to save up to have another go at it," the farmhand tells the other as he fixes his clothes. The two have a brief conversation about me but have it as if I'm not even here. That I'm not a human being but an animal to them.

"Let's go check on stable 2. Boss said he was going to give special instructions on what to do with her," one of them says while motioning to me. They then exit the stable and out of my eye sight. I hear them walk off.