All Comments on 'Kidnapped Campers Ch. 01'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fucking hot story for the wank file.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it, I love how the author didn't make it seem like Doc was a fit doctor, but instead a fat man. And love how Jim mentioned the water bill. My favorite thing, however, was that Kidnapper (guy whos POV this is in) lowkey is kinda sweet? Maybe its my praise kink but the "Good girl" and him asking Monica's opinion on toys/shoe size etc instead of forcing them to walk naked.

Amazing plot twist at the end with Monica having a small bit of PTSD(?) And thinking it was her dad/step-dad who was assaulting her so Kidnapper used it to an advantage but also respected it and didn't force her into anything? Like wtf, he gave Monica comfort and her sister got 2 orgasms. This is amazing writing, can not wait fot part 2! -CW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story. Great abduction and awesome bondage. Pretty nasty bad guys too. I really am looking forward to more! (The duct taping gag scene was my favorite!) Thanks for writing and posting this first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does a story that makes a hero out of essentially a serial rapist make the cut here? What's next? Cannibalism is okay, as long as the victims have an orgasm before he eats them? Grow a spine, moderators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh my God what a turn on! I had orgasmic feelings as I read this sexy story.

Kmaster3000Kmaster3000over 1 year agoAuthor

What part of non-consent do you not understand?

Thanks for the feedback from the rest of you. I have about 6-8 more chapters before I will think of winding it up to avoid being repetitive. The next chapter is in the publishing queue so it should be up soon.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

The girls get loose. They get the drop on the guys. Strip them. Tie them up tight. Find some fishing line and wrap it tight around each guy’s penis and balls. I mean really tight. Leave them, take his truck. After a few hours or a day or two, their members die off do to lack of blood supply. If they survive, if found in time, they’ll never be able to perform sexually again. Will even need to sit to pee.

dvmrdvmrover 1 year ago

Great start. please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ditto to Anonymous comments re Literotica's printing of this story;it is total misogynistic drivel--the absolute opposite of erotic. Less please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo. So far, so good, Kmaster3000. One too many whiners in the comment section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Copied from http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3160

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Copied from http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3160

Kmaster3000Kmaster3000over 1 year agoAuthor

Not denying it, loved the story. Tried to re-post it here and give credit to the author, but Literotica rules do not allow posting of someone else's work. Instead I am writing my own version, less abusive and violent but true to the same great story. Fully encourage everyone who likes this version to read the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nicely done. Hit the marks for the category, spread the wealth around and added some unique twists. Somebody help MCMaineNudist get tied up with their fishing line so they will be too preoccupied to make comments. Easy 5 star can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really good, wish there was more description of what happened to the other 2.

I clicked on that link for the original, looks like it doesn't exist?

Kmaster3000Kmaster3000over 1 year agoAuthor

Story is called Cheerleader Rape and Torture by Semiater in the BDSM Library site. We will visit with Jamie and Tammy soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my goodness, yes. Fantastic. Continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3160 should work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped after the other 2 guys showed up, i prefer only 1 guy in my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn't this site have administrators who screen the material before it's published? This story glorifies criminal behavior, that unfortunately could be emulated by a reader who can't distinguish between fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like someone ripped off Fernando from do fantasy.

Kmaster3000Kmaster3000over 1 year agoAuthor

Actually Fernando was a tribute to Semiater. Copy/paste the link above to read the original and much harder story.

ADKINGCRITICBOTADKINGCRITICBOTover 1 year ago

Now that the party is jumpin'

With the bass kicked in and the Vegas are pumpin'

Quick to the point, to the point, no fakin'

Cookin' 'em girls like a pound of bacon

Burnin' 'em so slim and nimble

I go crazy when I hear a bimbo

And in high heels walkin in slo-mo

Stories on a roll, it's time to go solo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES